A Family Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought shocked her, but she couldn't get it out of her head.

She laid down next to him. For a while there was an awkward silence. He pretended to read his book and she pretended to work on her tan. She glanced in his direction. Was it her imagination or had the bulge in his swim trunks gotten bigger? She felt her nipples getting hard. She made a quick decision.

"I am going to get some sleep now." she spoke quickly before she could lose her nerve.  "Could you spread some sun cream on my back again? And don't be afraid to rub it in good. I 'm a heavy sleeper and nothing wakes me up."

She almost laughed out loud when she saw the surprise on his face.

"Unless, you don't want to..." she couldn't resist teasing him.

"No, no" he replied immediately "I want too".

It was very cute how eager he sounded. She fished out her sleeping mask from her bag and slipped it over her face until it covered her eyes and laid on her stomach.

Benny was speechless. He looked at his aunt 's body. She looked so sexy laying there. He was rock hard, but he didn't dare to make a move yet.

A few minutes later he could hear his aunt starting to snore softly. Benny inched close to his aunt.

His eyes worked up and down her almost naked body.

"Aunt Julie, are you awake?" he whispered, but there was no reply.

Reaching out, his fingers trembling he placed his hand on her shoulder and lightly caressed it.

Once he touched her, Benny wasn't able to think of anything, but doing more of it.

He continued stroking the soft skin on her back and moved his hand downwards till he reached her butt. He let it rest there for a second then  his hand shifted under her bikini bottom to her bare ass-cheeks. He squeezed them softly.

"Ooooooo" he moaned "What a fucking great ass."

To Julie 's amazement, her nephew did such an awesome butt squeeze that she felt herself getting wet. She bit her lip to hold back a moan.

He eased off his swim trunks down, his cock standing at full attention. Benny grabbed his aching cock and started to rub it all over her ass and thighs.

"You are so fucking sexy aunt Julie. I don't know where to fuck you, in your pussy, ass, thighs or your tits. Ohhhhh fuck."

Hearing her nephew talking dirty to her both surprised her and turned her on.

Then she felt his fingers, still trembling, grabbing the side of her bikini bottom and pulling them all the way down. Next she felt him sit on top of her and his bare dick being placed between her bare ass cheeks. She almost wigged her ass against his hard cock.

She heard him grunt loudly and braced herself for the cum shot. What happened next caught her totally by surprise.

With his heart pounding, Benny pushed her thighs apart and she knew that he was about to enter her. Julie never intended for this to happen. She thought that he would rub his dick on her ass and cum on her, like he did before.

Before she could react, he slipped inside her and let out a loud moan at the sensation of being inside his aunt's hot, wet pussy. He pushed the whole length of his dick into her as far as it would go, and started fucking her with long full strokes, all the way out nearly then right back in quite slowly.

Julie was in a dilemma. She wanted to stop it, but she didn't know how to do so without creating a very awkward and embarrassing situation. She felt that she had no other choice, but let him finish, and in the meantime...enjoy it...???

His dick was harder and thicker than her husband's. She felt a pressure when his hard dick was pushed inside of her. Then she felt an intense pleasure followed by warmth as her nephew went in deeper and deeper inside her.

Benny could hardly believe what was happening. It was like a surreal mix of fact and fantasy. Here he was with his cock buried to the hilt in his aunt and she didn't feel a thing. Wow, he thought, she is really a heavy sleeper.

Encouraged by this, he started to fuck his aunt harder and faster. His balls bouncing against her creamy thighs.

After about several minutes of this he knew he couldn't hold off for much longer. With a loud gasp Benny gave his aunt several more savage thrusts.

"Oh fuck, I 'am cumming aunt Julie" he grunted "I 'm cumming inside you."

He felt his balls tighten then he was cumming like crazy. His whole body was shaking as he shot rope after rope of hot seed inside his aunt 's pussy.

As her nephew was cumming inside her, Julie suddenly felt an intense feeling of closeness with the her nephew and a satisfaction that came from seeing her nephew get such pleasure from being able to ejaculate inside her.

A tingle went through Julie and she felt her pussy start to spasm around her nephew 's cock as she quickly came too. She really hoped that he didn't notice that.

She felt her nephew roll off her and breath very hard next to her. She was a little breathless herself as well. She could feel his semen leaking out of her.

The whole taboo aspect of it was very exciting to her. What was it that Freud had said again, she thought trying to remember? Ah yes, our revulsion at taboos is an attempt to suppress a part of us that actually wants to do them.

A moment later he put her bottoms bikini back on and she felt her nephew 's hands rubbing suntan lotion on her back. It felt so good. He kept rubbing the lotion in until she was covered in it completely, from her shoulders down to her toes. She felt herself relax and started to doze off.

Benny finished rubbing the lotion on his aunt and sat down next to her. He couldn't believe that he had fucked his aunt's brains out. It felt so great being inside her. Her pussy was so warm and wet. He had had sex only once before with his girlfriend a month ago, but it hadn't been that great.

Benny felt himself getting hard again. He rubbed his hand on the side of her body and reached up to touch her breasts when his aunt stirred in her sleep and let out a yawn. He removed his hand quickly away from her breasts and pretended to read.

Julie sat up and put the top of her bikini on.

"How long have I been sleeping?" she asked him.

"Half an hour or so." Benny replied "I put suntan lotion on you so you wouldn't burn."

"Thanks honey. You didn't have another... accident... did you?" Julie giggled.

Benny blushed and stammered.

"No... of course.. not."

"Relax, I was just teasing you." she said ruffling his hair. "I think I've had enough sun for today. Let's call it a day and go home."

They dressed, collected their stuff and headed back to the beach house.

Downtown Emily had a great time with her husband, her brother in law and her nephew. They did a bit of shopping and had lunch in a newly opened cafes in the center of the town.

Afterwards they walked back to the bus station. There was a small crowd waiting for the bus. As the bus arrived and the doors opened, it was like entering a stadium to see the the final match. Everyone pushed and shoved to get on.

They found themselves being pushed back in the back row of the bus, against the window. Emily was wedged in between her husband and brother in law in front of her, and her nephew Richie, who was behind her.

The bus doors closed and the bus lurched to a start, causing all of the passengers to push into one another and then back again as the bus jostled its way down the road.

As the bus continued on its journey Emily felt what must have been a cock pressed up against her ass. This was not unusual for her. Often, when she made use of public transportation, and it was crowded like now, she would get groped all the time. Guys would touch her butt, or even rub their hard dicks against her.

At first she would get upset and angry about it  then she got used to it. After all if a man is that close to a woman, sometimes the man becomes excited and his cock gets a little hard. She understood that, and it boosted her ego as well.

Richie was perplexed, he had been rubbing against his aunt for several minutes now, and there was no reaction at all. There was no way that she could miss his raging cock pressed against her butt. She did not say or do anything. She carried on talking to her husband and his dad as it nothing was happening.

A few moments ago, when he found himself pressed against his aunt at the back of the bus, he became embarrassed when he felt himself getting hard. He even tried to pull back, but there was no room at all.

Having his dick pressed against his aunt 's big and soft ass felt so amazing. His dick started to get harder and harder and he got very horny.

He had no explanation for this insanity. Her soft plump ass was driving him crazy. He had always thought that his aunt was hot, a total milf. But that was that. He had never ever considered doing something like this, but now his hormones were ruling his brain and lust had driven all rational thought out of his head.

Emily could feel her nephew's cock rubbing back and forth against her ass, almost as if he was trying to masturbate on her. She glanced quickly behind her at her nephew as she was seeing him for the first time. He looked very handsome with his brown hair shaved on the sides and longer on top. He acted as though he wasn't conscious of what he was doing.

She glanced around quickly, but no one was looking and no one could see what was happening behind her.

On reaction she leaned slightly forward and pushed her ass back, which caused his dick to be wedged right in her ass crack. She felt herself flush with excitement.

Richie thought he was imagining things at first, but then he felt it again. Not only was his aunt allowing him to rub his cock against her, but she was rubbing against him too.

Emboldened by this, and the lack of visibility from the surrounding passengers, he started to push his hips forward into her, slowly at first, and then a bit harder, feeling his dick go deeper into the crack of her ass cheeks aided by the motions of the bus.

"So what do you think?" Emily suddenly heard her husband 's voice.

The passengers were jammed together so tight that you can't see much below the neck. Certainly not below the waist. There was no way she thought, that John could see what was happening behind her.

"What do you mean?" she responded trying to control her breathing.

"Duh, of that place when we had lunch. Aren't you listening to me at all?"

Seeing his aunt talking to her husband while he was dry fucking her made Richie very horny. He suddenly pulled out his dick and pressed it between his aunt 's butt cheeks. The feeling was sensational.

Emily tried very hard to concentrate. She was very impressed by her nephew boldness and even more distressing to her was that she found she was getting very turned on by this whole thing.

"I am... thinking... about Benny.. and what you asked me... to do tonight..."

Her husband nodded understandingly.

At that moment she felt her legs been pushed apart slowly. Then her skirt was pulled up and her thong string was being pushed aside. She felt her nephew 's hard cock at the entrance of her pussy.

She knew that her nephew was about to fuck her and there was nothing that she could do about it. She never thought that he would take things this far and penetrate her.

I must stop this she thought panicking, but she didn't know how. The bus was so crowded you literally couldn't move. She knew she couldn't say a word or do anything to attract the attention to her, otherwise everyone on the bus would know what was happening to her.

Only the tip went in at first, then right then the bus hit a speed bump allowing his hard cock to slide deep inside her stretching her pussy in the process.

"Oh no" a small scream escaped her lips.

"What is it babe? Are you alright" her husband asked her concerned.

"Yes...yes. It 's the...heat. Just...give...me a minute... please. I will be ok"

His dick felt so big and it was deep inside her. At that moment she felt both her hips being grabbed, and her nephew slowly began pumping in and out of her with slow but powerful thrusts, sending shock waves through her. She bit her lip hard to hold back a moan.

Emily knew this was wrong, that she should be feeling horrified and violated, but she didn't, she felt good...so fucking good. She clenched her butt cheeks squeezing his cock in a reflex.

She turned to look over her shoulder at her nephew. He was breathing heavy and he appeared to have lost focus of everything that was going on around him. With a low animalistic grunt he thrust one more time and his whole body shuddered as he shot his hot seed deep inside her.

A violent shiver of pleasure ran through her body as she saw her nephew cum inside her. The thought that she had helped her handsome nephew get to that magical feeling was very exiting to her.

A moment later Emily felt her nephew 's dick get limp and as he pulled it out of her, his cum oozed from her pussy and ran down her thighs. She reached down between her legs and wiped it off just in time as the bus stopped and opened its doors. She quickly straighten her dress and a minute later they all got off the bus.

Emily was in daze at what had happened. Her nephew fell into step beside her.

"Aunt Emily, listen...I am...I don't know what..." he stammered looking horribly uncomfortable.

"Shush" she shushed him quickly and quickly glanced at her husband and her brother in law who were walking some distance away in front of them.

"We will talk about this, but not now." she whispered "And in the meantime don't breathe a word about this to anyone."

"It will be out secret." Then he winked at her and hurried away towards the house.

12