A Family's First Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
A father fenpil anthro takes both his daughters in lust...
4.7k words
8.1k
11
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Maybe that meant that he wanted her to... Maybe that meant something more... Either way, Omaira was going to uncover the truth of it.

"Hi, dad," she teased, drawing back and shooting him her best coy look as she stroked his shaft in her paw, teasing the head of his length with soft, subtle laps of her tongue. "I think...you were in need, when you were asleep."

Her words did not flow together when they left her tongue and lips quite as she wanted them to, but there was little that she could do about those once they had been said. She laughed lightly, finding her footing, her confidence growing more and more with every pumping stroke of his cock. Even as it twitched back and forth, twisting and almost curling all the way around into a circle at times, she grasped it firmly, letting his body know that, despite his needs, she could still be in charge of how much pleasure he got or not.

Frost gulped hard, heart pounding, blood roaring in his ears. How had Omaira found him? Damn it, he really should have worn jeans or something to nap there, but he hadn't expected to be on the sofa for that long, not even after he had shimmied out of his jeans to be more comfortable after he was sure that his daughters had gone to bed. A series of events like that could have been deemed unfortunate in the dim light of the living room, the door to the kitchen beyond open into darkness, but the lamp, at least, illuminated some of each other.

"Mmph," he groaned, not even intending to groan at that moment. "Omaira... What are you..."

"I want you to fuck me, dad."

Her voice shook and he raised his paw to her, stroking her forearm gently. Omaira's voice never shook like that, but there was something new in her eyes, something that made his heart skip a beat, tightening briefly as if someone was squeezing it. And yet any tension that had arisen there flowed away a moment later, his tongue swiping keenly out against the side of his muzzle.

It didn't cross his mind to hide his arousal from his daughter: his cock was already hard and shiny with her spit, after all. They had always been open about things like that, as a family, and he had been the one to give them "the talk", all those years ago. At their advanced ages, they had stayed with him for longer than most, but he liked having them around. Even more with his daughter's paw around his shaft, stroking up and down, eyeing him as if every tiny movement she made came in challenge.

Frost grunted, tail lightly wagging back and forth, an eyebrow raised.

"You want me to take you?"

He stroked her face tenderly, though she spoilt (or perfected) the image by diving onto his cock again with a hungry grunt. Before he could even think about controlling his prehensile shaft, she twined her tongue around him again and again, slurping him down while he muted a swear, nipping harshly at the inside of his cheek even as his body tried to twist and contort, wanting to thrust.

"Ah... Hellfire... Omaira..."

"Then, please...dad..." She murmured, a hint of begging in her tone, twisting back and forth before him with her thighs pressed ardently together. "Fuck me... I... Mmm, fuck, I need it!"

She could not have made herself any clearer and Frost murmured his assent, heart thumping, though rampant excitement coursed through him, setting his nerve-endings tingling, so much so that even the shift of his fur against the sofa made him gasp. How strange the day had ended up, he thought to himself, as he helped her out of her shorts and top, her breasts spilling free softly where she had not been wearing a bra.

She was his daughter, however, and he didn't know the ins and outs of the sexual side of his life, so he took his time with her. Kissing her, their muzzles brushing and tickling one another in the heartbeat of a moment before their lips met and the kiss deepened, tongues swiping up against one another and tangling together in moan after moan. He ran his paws down her body, adoring her breasts, feeling the rise of her nipples, the arch of her chest into his encouraging him on, though Omaira squirmed and grunted that she had asked him to do something else.

Frost chuckled.

"Mm, you were always so impatient... But maybe I can show you something better too."

He spread her legs as she sat up on the sofa, kneeling to dive between her legs, his tongue seeking out the sweet treat and heat of her pussy. He knew he'd hit the right spot within her, tongue plundering her wet, warm depths, when she moaned, toes curling, and bore down on it repeatedly, his tongue curling back and forth, enjoying the feel of her around him more and more. Frost groaned into her pussy, leaning in closer, enticed by her, wanting more, driven by a hunger for her that only she could have awoken.

And who could have said what could have happened between them, if she had not come upon him that night? Thankfully, it was not something that either would ever have to know, for it was all written in the stars for them as it was anyway.

The door creaked and Omaira's ears pricked up, but she needed her father too desperately to care if they were not alone there, whimpering and moaning, though they were lustful sounds, not submissive ones, not on her part. She squeezed her thighs around his face as his tongue dragged back longingly over her clit, though the need to be fucked and filled was too great. He must have sensed the desperation in the hard lines of her body, muscles tensed, as he drew back, licking her essence from his muzzle.

"Mmm..."

Frost grinned widely, though was still gentle with his daughter as he powered over her, laying her back down along the length of the sofa, though they might well have been better off moving to the three-seater one. That was by the by, however, as he pressed the head of his cock to her pussy, groaning deep in the back of his throat as he waited for his daughter's permission before bearing into her. It was Omaira, undoubtedly, that took matters into her own paws, grinding down onto his cock with a needy thrust and buck of her hips, succeeding in getting the tip of his cock inside her.

His shaft was not wrapped in a condom and they did not take account of the risks as Frost sealed the deal, thrusting all the way inside his daughter, his prehensile cock twisting and curling back and forth in raw delight at every hot sensation clouding his nerve-endings. The heat of her pussy overwhelmed him and he muttered a curse under his breath, even as something scraped in the background, fur on a wall or something. He was too far gone to stop without due need, pressing his muzzle tenderly down close to his daughter's even as she bore her hind paws down into the sofa, using the leverage and position to buck urgently up against him.

"Mmmph... Yes... Ohhhh!" She cried out, not even bothering to be quiet as she let loose, letting go of every inhibition that might ever have been present. "Ohhhh, yes, dad, harder... Please! Fuck me!"

He should have rolled his eyes or told her off for using such language, though Omaira clung to him, to his shoulders and then his waist, as if he was her lifeboat in a storm, as if he was the only thing holding her anchored in the moment. And what kind of fenpil would he ever have been if he did not do what his daughter wanted, if he did not murmur his consent to her and thrust in crudely, roughly, devouring her pussy with his cock?

Every twist of his shaft inside her sent a shuddering wave of pleasure through her, much better than his tongue -- though that might not have been the case for a male that didn't have a dick like her father's. Panting and heaving, scraping what desperate breath she could into her lungs, Omaira held tightly to him, fingers digging in and nails leaving half-moon crescents in the skin under his fur, though such marks would always fade quickly.

She just needed more of him, more of her father, more of his wonderful cock that stroked such pleasurable places inside her -- places that she had never felt quite as if she had gotten to explore before. Of course, Omaira had thought that she'd found her G-spot before, but that was something new, a pressure that she couldn't even replicate with her fingers, much less with any of the toys that she had tried before.

One could have said that it was a sexual awakening of a kind as she grunted and moaned, lifting and thrusting her shuddering, shaking hips into her father's touch as much as she could. Even though he had just about managed to bury the entire length of his cock inside her, he still ground in furiously, desperately, and she humped back just as hard. More, she wanted to tell him, though all that came from her lips was a breathy whimper. Her resolve wavered, her hard-headedness, all in the lure of pleasure.

It was funny what that could do to someone, though she knew then that she was not alone, another moan catching her ears. Omaira smirked and rocked her hips, breathy and panting as she begged her father to fuck her more roughly. Her sister would just have to wait her turn, though she was not surprised that Iclyn had risen from bed too. Her sister had always followed her in many ways.

Frost was completely unaware of them not being alone, thrusting hard and fast, grinding in, following the cues of Omaira's moans and grunts.

"Mmph... Yes... Fuck me...ah...yes, dad, oh... That feels so good!"

She was vocal about her pleasure, at least, which helped him get closer and closer to bringing her over the edge, though it was more of a point of pride for Frost than anything else. He moaned as he leaned over her, nipping playfully at his neck as Omaira squirmed under him, though his cock ached furiously, close to his own high. Yet he could use its prehensile quality to grind right over the front of her pussy, as if he was pointing up towards her stomach, his daughter suddenly arching and crying out in a way that she had not done before.

She pulled the older anthro straight over the edge with her, their tails twined together as they shared their orgasm. And yet Frost was lost to it, heaving and tucking his nose down into the crook of Omaira's neck as he spent himself, ropes of thick, creamy cum flooding her, spurt after spurt. It leaked slickly from her pussy, mixed with her arousal as he kept right on thrusting, unwilling to slow or even stop until his high teased down, simmering and softening, so very slowly. Finally resting with his shaft softening inside her, Omaira catching her breath, he lifted his head, glancing back, heat rising to his cheeks.

Well, things were most certainly going to change forever around the house. To what extent, however, Frost could not yet know or say.

"Iclyn," he called softly. "Are you watching us? Come out... It's okay."

His second daughter blushed as she revealed herself, bottomless with her fingers wet with her own arousal. She didn't need to make it more obvious that she had been watching them, but her blue tail tipped with yellow flitted back and forth as she shot her dad a cheeky grin.

"Well, you guys seemed to be having so much fun," she said, perpetually cheerful, looking on the bright side still as she tilted her head. "Can you do the same for me too, dad? I've...never been taken like that..."

She blushed a little, brushing the lighter blue fur on her head back, white tufts on her shoulder accentuating her slenderer figure, her chest flatter than her sister's was, but that was simply the way that her body was put together. She loved herself for who she was, not needing to fit any defined figure or shape, though her father's eyes on her did make her quake in a special way. Her tail lifted temptingly, the white of her pussy lips between her legs practically begging her father to fuck her with the sheen of her juices marking them. Frost licked his lips.

"Mmm... If you insist," he said, drawn into playfulness too by the influence of his own daughter. "You always seem to get your way, don't you, sweetie?"

Iclyn laughed lightly, skipping over, though her father stalled her with a growl, one eyebrow raised. Omaira sat back on the sofa, her legs spread a little, showing off the mess her father had left inside her. Against himself, Frost grunted in a thick, heady rush of pride that somehow had his head spinning delightfully. Damn, he hadn't felt that in years!

"But you should clean me up first," he said, tail twitching, pointing to his cock, though it was already hard and flushed with blood again, firm and ready for attention. "Come here... I want to taste you too, dear."

It was strange, in a way, to see his daughters in a new light, as the adults that, of course, they were and not quite family but something more than that. But Frost couldn't find it in himself to care when both entered into the sensuality of it all with such open moans and rocks of their hips. He laid on the floor for Iclyn to sit on his face, which she already seemed to know to do, though she took his cock in her paw in a less than confident grasp, shivering faintly.

"Mmm, you're so wet..." She murmured, her tone, for once, hushed. "From Omaira..."

Omaira merely shot her sister a flirty wink, dipping her fingers between her legs, solely so that she could lick them off again, curling her tongue deviously around each digit in turn. She made a show of it, even as their father delved between Iclyn's legs, his long tongue sliding over the outer edges of her pussy lips, peppering her inner thighs with kisses. Panting, Iclyn's head fell back, but the older, more experience fenpil already had taken the lead there, knowing more than she did.

"Mmm... Oh... Yes..."

She rocked back onto her father's muzzle as she dipped her head, though she had to squirm and adjust the brace of her thighs around his head to get her nose all the way down to his cock. It was a matter of working out where things went, with that heat coursing through her, muddying her mind, even her vision seeming to blur and haze at the edges, as if she was entering such a lust-filled state that even seeing clearly was no longer needed. No, she only needed to feel as she was, to take every hot sensation of her father's tongue curling into her, seeking out her G-spot as he had done for her sister already and then curling back to drag over her clit.

It was intoxicating, pleasure that she could sink into, even as she rubbed his shaft, trying to focus. She took him into her mouth, twirling her flexible tongue experimentally around him, though it was hard to take his length, sucking him down, her cheeks puffing out as she strove to contain him. However had Omaira done it? Maybe that was something that she would learn in time, but her lips tried to stretch in a smile, even around his cock. She'd have to be at least as good as her sister!

Not that it mattered, of course, as long as they were all having fun, as long as they were all doing what they wanted to do. They didn't think about what could happen bareback, of course, too caught up in the heat of the moment to care one bit about something like that, though it was something that they very much should have been bearing in mind.

All she could focus on was how he dragged his tongue around her clit, making her hips judder and jerk, all while she tried to please him too, to take as much of his cock down into her mouth. She was a little smaller than Omaira though and it felt almost as if there was not enough room in her mouth to do so, as much as she tried to lap up against him. And his cock! He kept twisting and curling it out of her tongue's dancing reach, as if he was playing a game with her, but she toyed back with him, squeezing around him with her pussy like she had been trying to do for a while. That had her father drawn up short with a yelp, though she swore there was a proud gleam in his eyes when she glanced back at him, grinding down onto his muzzle.

They'd talk later, her tail curling loosely around his head, cradling it, whimpering and whining as he ate her out, his tongue reaching spots inside her that fingers simply couldn't.

"Mmm, dad..." She groaned, head tipping from one side to the other, trying to find a way to relieve the growing tension inside her. "I... I need you."

That was something that Frost was only too willing to do, all as Omaira watched on, her fingers pressed deep into her pussy. His cock was clean and slick with saliva, though he didn't think that penetrating Iclyn, with how wet she was already, was going to be any trouble at all.

He could have fucked her while she rode him, but he thought something a little more intimate might have been in order, one where he could feel her whole body pressed up against his, the curves and lines easy in play. Sliding down onto his side, he drew her down against him, her back to his chest, pressing her leg forward so that his shaft had easier access to her pussy.

Iclyn moaned.

"Oh, dad..."

She cried out as Frost pushed into her and he kissed the back of her head tenderly, holding her against him.

"Stay still, Iclyn. I can't give you what you want unless you stay still, so it's your choice."

He knew that was difficult for her, an anthro that was always in motion, but she would have to do it, which was one reason that he had chosen to spoon and fuck her too. She would have to, one way or another, remain stiller for him, thrusting, grinding in deep with every roll of his hips as her hot, wet pussy accepted the thick throb of his cock powering into her. Iclyn's moans rose fervently to fill the room, Frost losing himself in the softness of her fur and back pressing back against him, her body lean and agile, though he was in charge that time, giving his daughter everything that she wanted and more.

The tightness of her, however, was simply exquisite, a feeling that would have him coming back for more, time after time again. With the hot lance of Omaira's eyes on him, he thrust hard, grunting through a clenched jaw as he sank his cock right up where it belonged.

If things were going to change between them, it could only be in the best of ways.

He thrust harder, feeling her depths, excitement getting the best of him in the velvety wrap of her pussy. Iclyn whimpered, squirming and rocking back onto his shaft. Even as her pussy tightened and clenched around him, there was very little that she could do in such a position, the eyes of her sister taking in every tiny little detail.

"Dad... Mmm... Please... Go at your own pace... Anything you...want..."

It was hard for her to get the words out between pants of breath, her tail flicking back, tickling his thigh, though her father was more than happy to indulge himself. He didn't need to be rough all the time, after all, and was more of the kind of partner that set about pleasing his partner. Long, deep thrusts speared into her as Iclyn's head fell back against him, Frost's snout buried in her hair, though she knew right then and there that he was so much more than her father, all in a way that could never again be taken back. She wasn't even sure that she would have wanted to take it back, not even with what would come to light after they all had their fun together.

His moans filled her ears as he thrust hard, using the full length of his cock with every thrust, somehow managing to find leverage even in that position. The heat of her father sank into her, making her head feel all light and floaty, as if she was not truly present in the moment and yet was intrinsically a part of it too, panting and whimpering, wanting more, so much more. He drove into her with deep intention, using every inch, every glorious inch, yet it was the twisting and pushing of it back and forth inside her that made her more light-headed than anything else.

12