A Family's First Experience Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting deep in the back of her throat, Iclyn tried to contain herself, but it was not even for her to remain in control, not then, not ever. She had her father there to support her, his arm around her, fingers brushing her chest and tweaking a nipple. Iclyn's breath caught, hitching in her throat, though she still managed to give a long, deep moan, so deep that she could barely believe it came from her own lips.

His cock pressed up against that sensitive patch of nerves inside her as if he was trying to make her lose control, trying to make her scream, though she was practically at that point anyway. Every huff of breath made her chest ache, but in a good way, wriggling back, wrapping her tail tightly around her father's waist all so she could drag herself even more fervently back onto his cock. It was the only leverage that she could get, moaning, whimpering, losing herself in the moment.

Yet Iclyn was grateful that she had her father there to hold her firm and fast. She wanted to feel it, the closeness of him, his strong arms holding her tightly. It made her feel as if she was safe there, that her father would never let her drift away.

No one else's arms had ever felt like that before. And they never would again, even if Iclyn did not know that at that time.

She cried out softly, her father brushing down over her nipples again, but the cord of tightness, delight thrumming through, spread deeper, curling fingers into the core of her being. It was needed, all so very much, lust flaring to the prickle of her skin, even though her fur already kept her more than warm enough.

She had to have it, her father thrusting a bit harder, slapping her backside with every slamming grind of his cock. He got rougher and rougher, panting, his breath hot in her ear.

"Hell...Iclyn..." He puffed and panting, sparing a moment to lick teasingly at her ear as it twitched back and forth. "That feels... You're..."

But he could not get the words out, not even as he pressed his paw around to the front of her crotch, seeking out the end of her slit and the throbbing nub of her clit. Bearing down on it, testing what pressure she liked at the pinnacle of the moment, he teased her pussy even as his cock ground over her G-spot. Though there was never any real question as to whether he was going to get her off or not.

Iclyn moaned as the first hot spurts of her father's cum filled her, flooding her pussy, though it felt like it was little compared to the flow of her arousal, so hot and ready. Yet she would always say that it was the flow of his cum pouring into her, pump after slick pump, that made her climax, back arching, lips parting in a cry that could not be replicated.

He held her tightly as orgasm pounded them both, his cock still and hard inside their joined bodies, yet it would only remain such through his climax. Even as her cunny pulled and rippled around his cock, Frost still had to rest, his face stretching into a goofy grin, tail flicking back and forth as if in a wag.

"Mmm... Oh, Iclyn..."

He murmured, kissing the back of her neck and head, though she wanted more, even if she knew that she was too tired to do more. Sleepily, she murmured back to her father, but did not catch what Frost said, even as he withdrew from her, cock soft, need satisfied. At least for the time being.

With her father's seed leaking from her sore, stretched, lusciously used pussy, Iclyn accepted his help up onto the sofa, all three lying back, Omaira's head on Frost's shoulder, while Iclyn cuddled in against his arm. Possessively, Iclyn pulled him close to her, though Frost was more than happy to be shared between his two best girls, the two that were the light of his life, all in the best of ways.

"My girls..."

He murmured, kissing first one and then the other on the forehead, though Omaira rolled her eyes as if she didn't quite get on with such an outward display of affection. She could be stubborn, but there was something about her changing, growing family that made her want to show a softer side too. Shivering, Omaira cuddled in closer, though she did so under the pretence of shifting her position, as if it was merely a side-effect. Maybe there was nothing wrong with being a little more open with her father, after all.

"We have to talk...later," Frost said with a sigh, though his lips stretched into a happy grin as he brushed his tail first against Omaira's tail and then Iclyn's, not wanting to leave out either daughter. "For now, I think a nice, hot shower is just what's needed, wouldn't you say so?"

Omaira grumbled, but stood and led the way, aware of her father's eyes on her rump, her inner thighs marked with his seed. Together, all three slipped into Frost's personal shower, even though it was not large enough for all three of them, laughing and shaking, pressing in close together, their bodies rubbing up against one another. After all, where else were they to go when they wanted to be close and get clean? Rubbing fur soap into one another's fluffy coats even as they wetted down was just one of many ways they could do that.

Omaira and Iclyn, however, would end up carrying far more than they bargained for from that night alone, the sisters unaware that his seed was already working its way up deep inside them, seeking out the eggs that their heat-riddled bodies had released. Soon, however, they would know, they would see, but that was only something that would come in the weeks to follow, after they had fucked and had their fun many times over.

But in such a warm, open family, it could only come to good, even if Omaira had to open up a bit more.

For a first experience together, not one of them could have been happier than they were.

As long as they were together.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
The Princess' Duty It is her duty to keep the bloodline pure.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bad Parents Mommy & Daddy ensure the family tradition is upheld.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her First Time with Her Father A cougar anthro lusts for her demonic father...in Fetish
More Stories