All Comments on 'A Family's Story Ch. 04'

by MandyM1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Keep this story going and take it to limits of unimaginable desires! Maybe a gangbang whore contest between you and your daughter with Rasheed's gang, and see who the gang wants to bang more at the end of the gangbang! I love that jealousy competition aspect of your stories!! Absolutely outstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rasheed could give you a whore tattoo

Since you are whoring for rasheed he should make you get a whore tattoo, maybe piercings in the chapter after that. Later on he coud make you get a whore haircut and pussy-shave at his barber ´s. Imagine Jerem ´s surprise when he sees his moms new tattoo.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Literotica or author

Please delete this racist bullshit below me.

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
hot

i laugh when all the negative comments are not man enough to put their names to them.....keep this going.....many possible twists.....

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

The Mom is pathetic old bitch jealous of her daughter. So jealous in fact instead of being her mother & protecting her she offers her up to get raped. I knew from previous chapters the Mom was a lousy pathetic annoying old bitch but I didn't mind her being treated like a whore but this is not cool to me. I would've preferred both kids whoring Mom out not Mom giving the okay to daughter's rape. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was 2 much a formula story

Dump the Rasheed character. Give him a hoodie and let a neighborhood watch person shoot the guy in the head

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

This just gets better and better - I love it. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

they need to have their asses opened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
questions

Not a bad story...

The negatives are:

1. Why are so many if the families that indulge in incest so willing to inform everyone around them about it?!!!

2. Did Jeremy's mother abuse him as a child? If not, why is he so violent with her & why would he allow someone else ill treat her like that?

Please understand that I'm not trying to criticize your story, its just that there doesn't seem to be any basis for the violence. Also it baffles me how on Literotica, everyone seems so eager to divulge their incest to everyone else considering that Incest is criminal almost Worldwide...

It is a good story that could get much better, keep up the good work.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surprised there are no other comments

Love that the Mother is so submissive and that she acknowledges that her son owns her and she is his slut. Looking forward to her use by more black cocks and maybe her watching them do he daughter. It is always a turn on when the woman wants it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous