A Fan of Amy Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy and Ashely take things to the next level.
2.6k words
4.69
7.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lies9269
Lies9269
60 Followers

Our little trip really did wonders for Ashely. Coming home with all our new clothes she couldn't have been more excited, beyond the vibrator in her ass I had set to a low intensity pulsating.

"Thank you Amy!" she said showering me with kiss. "You're teaching me all sorts of things I never knew I wanted and needed!"

"With pleasure darling. Why don't you re-order your closet with your new clothes, while I figure something for us to eat."

Ashely nodded and scampered away like a child given a new toy.

After that day our lives started to transform. All of our apartment took on a more feminine look. We replaced all the boyish clothes, furniture, and posters and replaced them with beautiful traps like ourselves along with some bright colors. Ashely went a little crazy with the fluffy pillows, but I love her so it's ok. Our bodies transformed along with our desires, every day we worked our asses out to keep our bubble butts nice round and perky, both us let our hair grow long so much so that my shoulder length chestnut hair grew all the way to my ass. While Ashely's strawberry blond hair passed her wonderful shoulders. We also started to take hormones to transform our bodies to the way we really wanted. Ashely now sprouted a perky pair of B-cups closer to C, while my body moved slowly with minimal Bs. All throughout our transformation Ashely and I would trade off fucking each other, either with our cocks, or newer and larger dildos we got, always enjoying the feeling of being stuffed to the brim. We even added to our apartment rules "An ass must always be filled!"

Ashely and I decided to track our changes on my social media and were always turned on more and more by all the horny men, and even women who messaged us,

"You girls look amazing!"

"I'd love to suck on those lolly pops!"

"Damn I wish I could sandwich myself between those cocks!"

"I think you two girl need to be taught manners and teach your clitties how to act!"

Reading the messages always got us into the mood and resulted in a rather long live stream with both of us edging quite a lot until what seem to be a never ending stream of cum erupted from us both.

One day Ashely came to me, her perky breasts "hidden" behind a short cut t-shirt with the words "cum slut" on them, and a micro skirt showing off her still long a flaccid member, "Amy why don't we go to that glory whole night at the clothing store? It could be a lot of fun!"

As I think for a moment she sways over to me, accentuating her now even more perfect ass, thanks to the daily workouts we had been doing, "You know it'll be fun! You know how much I've been wanting to be fucked by more cocks." I turn away from her a little hurt, but she grabs my face and cock, "Even though yours is the only one for me, I just wanted to be filled up everywhere, and be used as the slut I am!"

I understand her completely, my inbox is always filled with the messages of how so many of our fans want to fuck us senseless.

"I think I have a better idea than the glory hole, why don't we have a gangbang!"

Ashely looked taken aback for a second and then pounced on me covering me with kiss, "Amy you always have the best ideas! We'll invite some of those horny fans of ours and have them fuck our brains out!" She pauses for a second, "But how will we choose who to invite?"

We roll together to my laptop and I open my mail to the folder labeled, "Dick pics."

"Oh wow there's soooo many!" Ashely exclaimed.

"Ya we have a lot of fans. We should choose the best ones and invite them to a 'special' event," I say while gently stroking myself, feeling Ashely's body react to the pictures as well. I turn to her making her roll ever so slightly, kissing her lips softly while pressing my excitement against hers. Responding in kind, Ashely begins to grind against me, both of us enjoying the feeling of our bodies pressing against each other through our clothes.

After several minutes, I start to peal of Ashely's clothes needing to feel her soft body against mine, skin to skin. Finally seeing her budding breasts full on display I attack them sucking on her nipples as though they were little cocks, nibbling every so often.

"Not so hard Amy," she coos.

"Sorry I just love this tits!" I say giving them a light tap. Ashely then rips off my top and gives my nipples a tight squeeze making my cock jump a little.

"Ahhh Ashely!"

"Don't be a baby," she says kissing me, "I know you like it when I play a little rough."

I giggle and go back to sucking on her amazing nipples savoring the softness of her breasts and hardness of her nipples all the while her cock leaks pre-cum on my breasts. Loosing myself inside her chest, Ashely pushes me away, and reaches behind her removing the toy from her ass.

"Please Amy I can't take it any more, please fuck my ass!" she begs as she press her now winking ass to my face. I enthusiastically begin to lick her waiting hole, while grabbing the base of her cock stroking it gently.

"No I want your cock!" she says angrily as she pulls out my toy, shocking me and causing me to gasp. Ashely moves herself to my cock and beings to align her ass against my erection. My ass begging to be filled I raise my legs as well, signaling Ashely that I want us to fuck each other at the same time.

As we align asses and cocks against each other, I'm awarded first with the feeling of Ashely's wonderful cock entering me, "I will never get tired of this" I think to myself. Followed seconds later by the warm feeling of her ass enveloping my dick.

We both shiver with excitement. "Fuck Amy your body is the best!" Ashely screams as we press our swollen balls against each other trying to both rock against the cock of one another. Slowly grinding our balls against each other, and clenching our boi-pussies on each other's clitties we reach our limit quickly.

"Oh shit I think I'm going to cum!"

"Me too!"

"Ahhhhhhh" I let out a primal moan as Ashely holds my ankles as we both feel our balls emptying our seed into one another. For a brief moment I feel like I'm in heaven, before Ashely and I disconnect and she presses her cum filled ass winking and leaking my juices in my face and goes to town on my boi-pussy, "Now I know I'm in heaven."

As I savor the flavor of my own cum as I slurp the cum form her ass, and go to sucking her cock dry of all of her cum, which she awards me by pausing her cleaning of my ass.

"Oh you naughty girl!" she teases as she turns to my face and presses her lips to mine, coated with cum. I hungrily open my mouth allowing us to mixing our flavors together. Savoring every last morsel of our sex.

We slowly sperate from our kiss, "I'm going to get cleaned up. Why don't you pick some sexy boys for us and we'll have us some fun!" Ashely says as she pops off the bed. I smile widely and go back to looking over applications. By the time Ashely had come back from her long shower I had already ordered the hotel room for our gang bang along with some rather sexy looking cocks attached to some men to fuck us senseless.

"Friday night," is all I say to her and Ashely pounces on me again showering me with kisses.

"Your the best!"

The days leading up to the gang bang were filled with excitement and a little stress making sure I had picked the right outfit, in the end I picking a crotchless one piece, skin tight, pink strapped teddy bodysuit with opening for my budding breasts. Ashely the slut she was didn't want to be one upped by me, picked a white lace pair of transparent panties and white see-through baby doll with trimmed lace.

As Friday came Ashely and I spent a couple of hours in front of the mirror, making sure we were both satisfied with our look, Ashely looking like a blushing bride and me like a sex doll, both having a hard time not devouring each other right there and then but knew what tonight had in store for us.

Grabbing a couple of coats to cover ourselves up we headed out to the hotel. When we got there I spotted the group of 6 guys who I told to come. All their heads seemed to follow us as we walked into the lobby, making my body ache with excitement and grab Ashely's hand tight.

"Why don't you grab our boys and I'll grab the keys."

Ashely gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then headed over to the boys, while I got us checked in. Glancing back every so often I say her pressing her hand against some of the guys already, even grabbing their crotches. Getting more excited myself I quickly grab the keys and call over to them so we can head up to our room.

As we all entered the elevator, I could feel the desire practically radiating from them. As we rose to our floor, the boys' members also rose, pressing themselves against us, kissing our necks and feeling our chests through the coats.

As both me and Amy moan, I try and take a little bit of control, "Hold your horses boys, wait for the room." They all seem to chuckle and continue their onslaught as one takes the key from me.

As the door finally opens, the boys had already unzipped their pants and put my hands on their semi-hard members. Now I knew that I chose "big cocks" but boy I didn't understand how big. Each one in my hand had to be at least 10" long and 4" in girth and not even fully hard. Turning to see Ashely I could see she was also surprised but happily so.

Luckily our room was right next to the elevator exit, and as we all enter the room, the boys pull our coats off. Ashely the minx she had become said to them, "Be gentle to your blushing bride, and my sister the sex doll." All of them seemed too distracted by our outfits to even listen and began to disrobe reveling 6 growing, pulsating cocks each a different shade from beige to a deep coffee color. I drop to my knees in shock and in anticipation for those glorious cocks to ravage me.

Not waiting for any more invitation 3 of the boys came to me, waving their cocks in front of my face, I hungrily took one in my mouth and the other two in my hands. It wasn't long before I heard Ashely giggle with excitement and I paused my sucking to see her strewn on the bed, lying on her back with one of the boys about to enter her and a man on each side.

"Over her slut!" the boy who's cock I was sucking said grabbing my hair and pushing he's large cock deep into my throat. Thanks to all the practice, I was able to swallow his thick cock relatively painlessly.

"My god you are sexy with my cock wrapped around your sissy lips. Choke a little on my cock," He says pushing my noise to his crotch. After a few moments of messaging his cock with my throat and coughing a little he releases me.

"Who else wants Amy's sexy mouth?" he says turn to the boys I had been jerking off. Without missing a beat one of cocks I was jerking showed up in front of my mouth.

"Hey I'm Jim, I've been wanting this for a long while," he said sweetly as gawk at the 14" monster cock in front of me. I gulp and get ready to devour him as my own clitty twitches. Jim gets down on his knees as the boys push me on all fours getting hungry for my ass. As I begin licking his cock my boi-pussy is greeted with the warm feeling of a tongue probing it, while my clitty received a little kiss. My whole body trembled with over stimulation, my jaw dropping. Jim takes that as a signal, splits my hair into two bunches and uses them as handle bars as he starts to rhythmically using my faces as his person slut hole, pushing the tongue of the boys into my clit and ass.

After several moments of bliss I feel the warm wet tongue in my ass replaced by the feeling of a throbbing head pressing to enter me. I try and relax both my throat and ass to accept the massive cocks, but to no avail. They both enter me and I let out a low moan of pleasure at being filled at both ends and sucked off simultaneously. My body quivers and shakes, nearly collapsing as the cock entering my ass rubs wonderfully against my g-spot making me cum buckets into the waiting mouth around my clitty. As I cum, my throat closes on the cock in front and my ass clenches the cock inside me giving the extra push to the men spit roasting me making them each fill me to the brim with their hot sticky cum.

All the while Ashely is having her own fun. Laying on the bed, as wide begging for a cock to ram her ass, Ashely bends her head back to allow for deep access to her throat.

"That's right fuck your slutty bride!" she says to the boys surrounding her. Not needing any more of an invitation, two of the boys time penetrating her throat and ass making her arch with pleasure and enter the third man's ass who angled himself right about her hard clitty. The three of them get into a rhythm of making Ashely's body arch and pressing down hard onto her clitty, each taking turns to pull on her nipples. Ashely's eyes roll back in pleasure as she grips the sheets around her tensing as her whole body releases in a massive climax causing her partner on her cock to shoot his load all over her chest. Turning on the two boys ramming her ends making her mouth and ass over flow with their love nectar.

Ashely and I were in bliss for the next hours enjoying switching partners, being covered with massive amounts of cum, having a circle blowing session and cumming more times than we both could imagine. We both passed out at some point of pure pleasure and when we woke up it was to the knocking of house keeping with none of the men in sight.

As I looked at the hour I realized we had to go, even in our disheveled whore like state. I grabbed Ashely in her sex stupor and we barely covered ourselves up as we got into the car.

"That was the most fun I have ever had Amy."

"Me too Ashely." I say to her happily smelling of semen, sexy and sissy love.


Lies9269
Lies9269
60 Followers