A Fan of Amy Pt. 03

Story Info
Ashely and Amy get some clothes.
2k words
4.48
4.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lies9269
Lies9269
60 Followers

Johnny seemed to really enjoy his experience as Ashely. So much so that after our first sissy "sexapade" he didn't take the butt plug out for a while, and even asked for some of my panties! I couldn't have been happier.

Shortly after this I tried to gauge how far down the rabbit whole Johnny wanted to go. I knocked on his door and opened it happily surprised at the scene I found him in, Johnny was in the panties I had given him grinding against his chair, with a massive hard on, watching one of my favorite hentai sissy pornos.

He gasped and turned to cover himself. I waited at the entrance to the door as he fumbled with the covers. Finally frustrated he turns to me, "I can't stop thinking about earlier and ever time I do I get as hard as a rock. I even watched the video you uploaded of us and came to us at least 7 times in the past day! I think...I think... Amy please teach me how to be like you! I want to be Ashely from now on!"

I pounce on Ashely ecstatic by her decision and on my plan working, "Don't worry Ashely I'll make you the perfect sissy sister to me."

She begins to tear up a bit and smiles widely.

"Now first things first, from now on we are to only call each other by Ashely and Amy, got it Ashely?"

"Yes mam!"

"Good, next we need to fix, and expand your wardrobe, we can't have you just using my cloths. Speaking of which we need to get some more cloths for me. I know! We'll do a girls day out and grab all the things we need!"

"Are you sure..." Ashely asked pensively, "I'm a little worried that we'll get noticed."

"That's all part of the fun and besides did you recognize yourself after my makeover?"

Ashely shook her head.

"Exactly, now let's go get dressed!" I say giving her cock a little smack. She winces a little but smiles widely.

Knowing that going out can be a stimulating experience and understanding now how much Ashely can't control herself I took some extra precautions in our outfit ideas. For Ashely a orange accordion knee length skirt, with a bright yellow t-shirt with the words "daddy's girl", a black lace collar, and a matching pair of yellow cheeky panties and push up bra with a couple of C cup inserts for her. For myself I grabbed a baby blue mini skirt, with a torques and white stripped polo top, and a set of baby blue boyshort panties and bra with some D cup inserts for myself.

As I called Ashely in to get dressed I saw her eyes go wide and her member start to get hard again. "Oh no we can't have that." I quickly grab a pair of chastity cages, an yellow one for Ashely and a blue one for me. Before she could say anything and her body could react more I slipped the cage on her cock and balls locking them into the size of a swollen clitty, and then quickly did the same for me before locking us both up and putting the keys on my necklace.

"Now that's better! Can't have anyone getting too excited while we are out."

Ashely squirmed a bit tugging on the cage, "Amy this is a bit uncomfortable, and I'm not even hard!"

"Sorry Ashely, but there is always a price to pay for beauty."

I smacked her bottom making her jump a little, "Now get into your cloths so I don't have to do your make up over and over again."

"Yes Amy," she said as he carefully put on her clothes. Looking at herself in the mirror she does a little spin enjoying the free flow of the skirt.

"Mmm you look delicious," I say grabbing her by the neck and kissing her deeply. "I think I'll make this excursion a little more fun. Wait right there." I go to my dress and open my toy drawer, pulling out my wireless app controlled vibrator. "Bend over the bed I'm going to fill you up with something fun."

Still a little anxious I take Ashely by the shoulders and push her towards the bed, bending her over presenting her ass to me. I fill up the skirt and remove the plug snug inside her, and replace it with the vibrator.

"Now time for make up," I say smacking her butt again.

"Amy what was that?" she asks panting a little.

"Oh nothing, just a little toy for later. Come sit we have to finish before all the stores close." Rolling eyes at me she sits down in front of my mirror and I start fixing us up to head out.

Ashely sat surprisingly still and even asked questions on how to apply the makeup and where I got it, making me all the happier, all while grinding a little into the chair and grasping her skirt. "She's turning into quite the slut!" I thought to myself, as I felt the usual strain of my clitty pressing against it's cage from excitement.

After half an hour, I practically have to carry Ashely to the car as she was so anxious, "Are you sure this is ok? No one is going to notice us?"

I take another quick photo of her and put it to her face, "Ashely, you don't resemble at all that guy Johnny, and so long as you don't talk in a deep voice you'll be fine. Now relax," I say as I grab her by the arm, "Today's going to be fun!"

We drive about 20 minutes from our apartment and reach my favorite slutty outfitter. As we head in, I can sense that Ashely is getting more and more worried so I give her a quick peck on the cheek, "It's going to be great, come on." Finally inside Ashely's jaw drops. All around us are wonderfully cut, sexy, elegant and very feminine clothing. She quickly walks over to the dresses touching them and pressing the fabric against her skin.

"They are so soft and nice!" she squeals.

"Why don't you pick some outfits you like and we'll meet in the dressing room?"

"Sounds great!" Ashely starts pulling things off the shelf pressing them against herself in excitement. I go wonder off to the skirt section always keeping my eye on Ashely.

After a couple of minutes of finding the skirts I wanted a long with a couple of sexy crop tops and blouses, I pull out my phone and turn on the vibrator app. Grinning wickedly at Ashely I turn on the vibration setting to medium and the intensity to low. She instantly jumped and nearly dropped all the cloths she had gathered. Looking around she locks eyes with me and I point towards the changing rooms.

"So that's the fun you were talking about!" she whispers loudly at me.

"Oh yes" I say as I turn both settings to high enjoying her fold over. "Why don't we head into this room and have a bit of fun?"

"Mmmm" is all she can muster as we grab our clothes and head into the changing room. I lock the door as Ashely pressing me against in grinding her crotch against me and kisses my neck.

"Ahhhh I want to cum so badly!" she says humping my leg like a bitch in heat. My body reacts almost instantly to her desire pressing my member against its cage. I grab her by the hair and lay her over my legs as I sit down raising her skirt exposing her panties along with a very large wet spot.

"You've been a very naughty sissy Ashely," I say as a hit her ass.

"Yes Amy I've been very naught!"

"You stained your panties with your excitement, haven't you, you slut!"

"Yes Amy I'm dying to cum," she says pressing her crotch into my leg.

"You want to cum do you?" I ask feeling the strain against my cage.

"Yes Amy more than anything in the world!"

I hit her ass one more time before rolling her off onto the bench I was sitting on, and remove my necklace. Her eyes sparkle looking at those keys, "This isn't for yours darling, this is for me." I say removing the lock and cage, releasing my member. Ashely pouts for a brief moment before rushing to me on her knees and inhaling my cock.

"Ahhhh, slow down Ashely," I say to her as she bobs up and down on me.

"I can't help myself," She says going faster and tugging at her cage, trying to find some release. Her tongue expertly licks the base of my cock from base to head swirling around the shaft bring me closer and closer to cumming. I quickly grab her hair pulling her away from my cock.

"No, now you are going to cum like the sissy you are!"

Pushing her to the floor I get her on all fours and lift up her skirt. I slide her panties to the side and turn off the vibrator app. Ashely whimpers in frustration, while shacking her ass in my face.

"Please Amy I was about to cum!"

"Don't worry Ashely, soon." I say as I pull the toy from her ass and start lapping her ass.

"Ohhhh yes, Amy right there! That feels amazing!" She lifts one of her hands and tugs on her cage, before I quickly swat her hand away.

"No little lady your going to cum just from your ass." Licking her from balls to ass one more time, I can feel myself growing closer to cumming, so I quickly replace my tongue's place with my cock pressing it against her opening. Wiggling her ass against me she press herself into me letting out a loud moan, "Yes Amy this is what I needed! Thank you Amy!"

Loving the feeling of my cock being enveloped by her warm ass, I grab Ashely's hair making her arch her back as I ram my cock deeper inside her. As I begin to rock against her amazing as, I'm greeted by the amazing sensation of her caged clitty hitting the base of my cock, leaking some of her pre-cum onto my cock.

"Oh my god!" she screams as I hear, and feel her explode her hot cum against my legs, balls and the floor. The warm cum and over stimulation pushes me to shiver and fill her ass with my semen.

Still recovering from my orgasm, I hear a light knock on the door, "You ladies ok?"

Ashely turns bright red, and I say, "Ya we're fine be out in a minute."

"Ok cuz we're closing up in 15 minutes."

I pull out of Ashely's ass and replace the gaping whole back with the vibrator, "So we can have some fun later." I say patting her cheek.

"For now clean up your mess," I say pointing to the cum on me and the floor. She happily licks them up and shares her cum with me with a warm kiss. Both swallowing some of her cum, I smile at her, "You are the best sissy sister anyone could ask for."

"And your the best sissy teacher anyone could ask for," Ashely beams.

As we gather our things, we head to the register to pay.

"That will be $652.10, and another $75 for the changing room." Ashely almost fainted. "We are a clothing store specializing in adult clothing, this happens from time to time. But next time try not to make a mess."

"Sorry about that," I say laughing a little.

"It's all ok, but so you know if you ladies want to come for our glory hole nights you are more than welcome."

"That sounds great!" I say as me and Ashely grab our bags and head to the car.

"Glory hole night, that could be fun." I hear Ashely murmur and we head into the car and head home.

Lies9269
Lies9269
60 Followers