A Fantastic Summer Ch. 09

Story Info
Dylan has an mind blowing experience at the party.
5.2k words
4.83
7.7k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 The Party

"You look molto bello," Mia said, looking Dylan up and down. Dylan felt uncomfortable and conspicuous dressed in his new clothes, but he didn't say anything.

Mia was dressed in a tiny white dress, the hem of which ended just below her crotch. Dylan thought that if she sat down, it would be impossible for her not to show her panties, assuming she was wearing any. Her thick dark hair was swept up into a bun and her creamy breasts was barely contained by her dress.

"You look beautiful," Dylan said, and he meant it.

"Sei dolce," Mia responded. She reached out and ran a hand up his leg, pausing to feel his quickly stiffening cock. "You no cum? Si?"

"No," Dylan responded hoarsely.

"This is good." Mia smiled at him. She stroked him gently for a second longer and then stepped away. "The guest should be here soon."

The first guest to arrive was an attractive blond woman who looked to be in her early forties, wearing a tight red dress. Her large breasts were free under her dress and Dylan could clearly see her large nipples through the thin cloth.

"Buonasera" she said.

"Buonasera, signora," Dylan responded.

"Signora? Non signorina?" she asked.

Dylan felt his face getting hot. "Mi scusi," he stammered, "signorina."

The woman laughed. "Don't worry, I'm only messing with you. I'm too old to be a signorina, even if I'm not married."

Dylan wasn't sure how to respond. The woman laughed at his silence and leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on each check. Dylan could feel her soft breasts pressed against him and felt his already distressed manhood start to rise in his pants.

"You're as sweet as Mia said you are," the woman said. "I'm Cassie, I hope to see more of you later."

Dylan watched the sway of her hips as she walked away. He noted that she had no panty line showing through her tight dress and wondered if she was even wearing any. The thought made his cock stiffen, even though she was likely as old as his stepmother.

After Cassie the other guest arrived in short order. Other than Cassie and one other woman, they were all couples. Mostly they seemed to be in their late 20s or early 30s, but Dylan was not a great judge of age. When everyone was there, Dylan went to patio overlooking the pool to serve drinks. It wasn't like bartending since they only choices were red or white wine. When everyone had a drink and they were milling about and talking, Dylan went to the kitchen.

Marietta was busy putting hors-d'œuvre on platters. In his state of sexual frustration, Dylan was particularly conscious how short her skirt was. He had a resist the temptation to lift it up and pull her panties aside. She looked up and seemed to read the look on his face.

"Not now, I'm too busy," she said.

"Should I take this tray?" Dylan asked.

"Sure, this one should be ready when you get back."

He and Marietta were kept busy for some time, serving the hors-d'œuvre, clearing up, serving the dinner, and then clearing that away. It was dark by the time the dishes were washed. Dylan left Marietta to put the last of the kitchen straight and went to check on the guests. It was dark and the patio and pool were lit by small paper lanterns strung from the trees. In the dim light Dylan could see that the guests had paired off and were scattered about on various lounges by the pool. One couple closest to him were making out on one of the loungers. The woman was naked from the waist up, her skirt pushed up around her waist. She was wearing a pair of lacy black panties. The man was gently sucking on one of her nipples, his hand pressed between her open thighs. Dylan couldn't be sure, but he didn't think the man was the one the woman had arrived with at the beginning of the evening.

Dylan became aware of various sounds, sigh and moans coming from around the patio. As he stared the couple in front of him, the woman opened her eyes. She smiled when their eyes met, and Dylan thought she opened her legs a bit wider. His cock had gone ridged and was make a bulge in his new pants. Still looking at Dylan the woman reached out and began to stroke the man's cock through his pants. Then, she unzipped his pants and reached inside and pulled his erect member out.

Dylan glanced around. Another couple over by the pool had pulled a lounger mattress over next to the water. They were both completely naked. The man was kneeling in front of the woman who was slowly sucking his cock. As Dylan watched she stopped and turned around and got on all fours so that her ass was facing her partner. The man grasped her hips and slowly pushed his erect member into her wet canal. The woman arched her back and moaned. Everywhere he looked, Dylan saw couples engaged in various sex acts. Almost involuntarily, he began to stroke his aching manhood through his pants.

He glanced back at the couple nearest to him. The woman now had pulled her panties to one side and the man was moving lazily back and forth between her legs, his cock making a squelching sound with each thrust. The woman was staring at Dylan. When she caught his eye, she motioned for him to come closer. Dylan moved over to them. The woman reached out and ran her hand up the bulge in the front of his pants. In his state of arousal, her touch made his legs buckle slightly. He glanced over at the next lounger and saw a man lying on his back, one woman bouncing up and down on his stiff member while another squatted over his face. He felt a tug on his zipper and then he felt a warm hand on his throbbing rod. It felt so good, he groaned out loud.

"Oh, oh, I'm cumming," he heard a woman exclaim out of the dark. This was followed by a guttural grunt as the woman's partner began to empty his seed.

Dylan's member spasmed slightly and he felt a little fluid release. The woman stroking his cock, moaned. He wasn't sure if it was due to the man pumping in and out of her or that she felt his precum running down his shaft.

"Dylan." He turned to find Marietta standing next to him. "Mia wants you in the house." She slipped her hand into his and tugged him toward the house.

Reluctantly Dylan pulled away from the soft touch of the woman on the lounger and followed Marietta toward the house. He could feel the cool wetness of his precum, which had soaked into his boxer, against his hard and distressed member.

"Did you know this party would.. ah, turn into this?" he asked as they went.

"It's happened before. Not all of Mia's parties are like this one, but when I saw Cassie was here, I knew this would be one of those."

"Oh, why Cassie?" Dylan asked.

"You'll see."

"Doesn't it turn you on to see all of them having sex?" Dylan asked as he followed Marietta up the stairs.

Marietta turned. She was about two steps up from him. She lifted her skirt and spread her legs apart a bit. Dylan could see the dark wet spot on the crotch of her panties. She smiled at him.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're as wet as I am hard," Dylan said.

"Come on, Mia's waiting,"

At the top of the stairs, Marietta turned to the right and led him to the end of the hall. She paused at a set of double doors and knocked lightly but did not wait for an answer. Inside the large room was dimly lit. It wasn't really a room at all, but more like a suit in a hotel. There was a sitting area, a king size bed, a bar, and a set of double doors that opened onto a balcony. Mia was sitting on the couch, her legs tucked up, sipping a drink of some kind. Cassie was dancing in a kind of aimless fashion in the middle of the room.

"Ah, fabuloso!" Mia exclaimed as Dylan and Marietta entered.

Cassie turned. "Ah, they are finally here," she said. "What would you like to drink?"

Dylan didn't drink much and had no idea how to respond.

"No, no, lasciamelo!" Mia said, uncurling herself from the couch. Dylan got a quick flash of her white panties as she did so. "So proprio la cosa." She padded, barefoot over the bar. Dylan stared at the gracious and tempting sway of her hip.

"Beautiful, huh?" Cassie said.

Dylan just nodded. Cassie took his arm and guided him over the bar, her ample breast pressing against his arm. Mia was lining up two large snifters and two tumblers. She dropped two coffee beans into each snifter and then poured in a generous amount of white alcohol.

"Sambuca," Marietta said. She leaned against Dylan to get a better view of the proceedings.

Mia picked up a torch clicked it twice to light it and then applied the flame to the first snifter until the alcohol caught fire. Then she placed the snifter sort of sideways on the tumbler.

"You must a turn it gently," she said demonstrating. Cassie stepped forward and took over turning the snifter while Mia set to work on the second.

"Now you pour it into the other glass," Mia said. She held the snifter about six inches over the tumbler and poured it into the other glass, the blue flames dancing along the ribbon of liquor as she did. Cassie followed suit.

"Then you put la bicchiere sopra the other," she said. She placed the snifter upside down over the tumbler, smothering the flame.

"E adesso bevi!" she said, spinning around and handing the tumbler to Dylan. Cassie handed hers to Marietta. Dylan and Marietta looked at each other over their glasses for a second.

"All at once," Cassie said. "And chew the coffee beans."

Dylan upended his glass. The warm liquid seemed to fill his head and then his chest and an aeromantic flavor invaded his mouth. He put the glass down. He bit down on the coffee beans and the strong flavor of coffee filled his mouth.

Dylan set his glass down on the bar.

"Ti piace?" Mia asked.

Dylan nodded.

"Wow," Marietta said.

"Now, grappa." Mia handed them each a shot glass.

Dylan was already feeling the effects of the first drink. He quickly downed the shot. It was so strong it made his eyes water and he had to resist the urge to cough. He looked over at Marietta and saw she was wiping her eyes also. Dylan felt pleasantly light-headed.

"Bene. Ora è il momento di giocare," Mia said. "Cassie, help me with this dress."

They followed Mia back toward the couch, which was set up so that it faced the side of the bed. Mia unzipped her dress as she walked. At the couch, she stopped and held her arms above her head. Cassie lifted the tight dress up and over Mia's head. Mia turned to her two young employees. Her stunning breast hung free; her dark areolas turned upward. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt and the skimpiest pair of white panties Dylan had ever seen. Her thick, unruly bush pecked out from around the white fabric.

Dylan was instantly rock hard at the sight of her. Staring Dylan in the eyes, she slowly pulled her tiny panties down past her shapely hips and let them drop to the floor. A long string of grool stretched out as she lowered her panties, snapped and ran down her leg. Then she stepped out of the panties and up to Dylan.

Cassie casually picked up Mia's panties and pressed the to her nose.

"Marietta, help me," Mia said. Slowly she began to unbutton Dylan's shirt. Marietta bent and untied his shoes and helped him to step out of them. Then she removed his sock. By this time Mia had his shirt unbuttoned. She ran her hand over Dylan's chest. Without her shoes she was a several inches shorter than he was. She turned her face up to his and pressed her soft, warm breasts into his chest. He could feel her hard nipples against his skin. At the same time, she reached down and ran her hand up his rigid member. Dylan could feel the slick precum oozing from the tip of his engorged tool and soaking into his boxers.

"Cassie, I think Marietta needs your help," Mia said as she pulled Dylan's face down to hers. Her lips were soft against his; her breath sour-sweet with the smelled of alcohol. Their tongues entwined. Dylan began to breathe hard. Mia tugged at his belt and undid his pants and they slid to the floor. Over her shoulder Dylan could see Cassie holding Marietta in an embrace from behind. Marietta's head was thrown back as Cassie pinched her nipples through her shirt.

Dylan had a momentary flash of jealousy seeing Marietta getting pleasure from someone else, but Mia's hand inside his damp boxers brought him back to his senses. He watched as Cassie lifted Marietta's shirt up over her head exposing her perky little boobs. Cassie kissed Marietta's neck and ran her hands over her breasts, pausing to tweak each nipple. Marietta sighed. Then Cassie slid one hand down the girl's flat belly until she reached the hem of her skirt. Slowly she lifted the hem and let her hand run down over Marietta's mound. Dylan could see Marietta's erect clit sticking out in her panties, which were dark with her juices.

"Girl, is that your clit?" Cassie asked as she ran Marietta little bud between her fingers. "That's amazing, and you're so wet."

Marietta moaned in response and pushed her hips forward greedily to meet Cassie's fingers.

Mia slipped Dylan's boxers down exposing his red and distended rod to the air.

"Oooo," she cooed when she saw the precum oozing out of his cock. "Tanto succo!" She knelt in front of him and cupped his balls in her hand. Gently she kissed the underside of his shaft and then slipped the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm, Così buono." Mia slipped his sticky, wet manhood between her luscious breast and began to move up and down. Dylan groaned.

"Non cum," Mia said sternly. Dylan wasn't sure he could hold on for much longer, the soft flesh of her spectacular breasts felt too good.

Cassie had removed Marietta's skirt, and like Mia was kneeling in front of her lightly tracing the outline of Marietta's clit through her damp panties. Dylan could see Marietta's breast rising and falling and he knew she was close also. As he watched Cassie hooked her fingers in the elastic of Marietta's panties and slowly drew them down. Marietta's engorged clit stood out, the head peeking from beneath it's hood. A long string of juice followed her panties to the floor.

"God, that is beautiful," Cassie said. She leaned in, persed her lips and took Marietta distended clit between them.

"Oooooh," Marietta moaned. "You're going to make me cum!"

Dylan gasped. The sight of Cassie sucking on Marietta's clit was so sexy he could hardly hold back. He could feel his balls tightening and the tingling sensation at the head of his cock.

"Non cum," Mia said. She released his rod from her cleavage and stood up. Cassie took her mouth from Marietta's clit and stood up also.

Dylan's his cock was visibly pulsing. A thick dribble of precum dripped from his tip onto the floor. He looked at Marietta; her thighs glistening with her arousal. The color was high in her cheeks.

Cassie reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled off over her head. As Dylan had suspected, she was completely naked underneath. Her large breast sagged a bit, but her body was trim and tight. She had a thick honey colored bush between her legs.

Mia took Dylan's hand and pulled him over to Marietta.

"Be with her," Mia said. "We will watch for now."

Dylan felt a momentary disappointment at not being allowed to enjoy Mia's womanly form. He looked at Marietta and his disappointment melted away. There was a slight blush across her chest and her nipples looked like bullets. Staring into her eyes, he put a hand on her hip. She folded into him, and they kissed, his rigid pole pressing into her taught, flat belly.

"I need you," she whispered. Then she broke their embrace and sank down on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was puffy and wet with her need. Dylan slid onto the bed next to her. He kissed her tenderly, letting his tongue explore her mouth for a minute, then he pushed himself up on one elbow. He glanced over at the couch. Cassie was sitting with her legs wide open, and he could see her labia through her thick bush. She had one arm around Mia who was curled up and leaning against her. Mia's legs were also splayed open, and one hand was between her legs, a finger lazily circling her clit.

Dylan leaned down and tenderly circled one of Marietta's nipples with his tongue. She sighed. With one hand he reached out and cupped her other breast, squeezing gently. Then he flicked her nipple with his tongue. He was rewarded by another sigh. Marietta reached up and cupped the back of his head. With his hand, he reached out and pinched her other nipple, rolling it gently between his fingers. His cock felt like it was twice it's normal size.

He took Marietta's nipple between his lips and sucked on it, allowing his tongue to flick over it as he did so. Marietta groaned and he felt her back arch. He pinched her other nipple a tiny bit harder and pulling on it gently.

"Oh," Marietta gasped, and she arched her back again.

Dylan glanced at the couch. Cassie had cupped one of Mia's breasts with one hand, her other was between her legs, her fingers teasing her clit. Mia was running her fingers up her own splayed open butterfly, while her other hand teased her tight little back entrance. They were both intently watching the action on the bed.

Dylan kissed his way down Marietta's taught belly until he reached her mound. He pursed his lips and took her hard clit into his mouth, sucking it in and out, the way he knew she liked it.

"Oh God, you're going to make me cum," Marietta moaned.

"Non, cum," Mia commanded from the couch.

Dylan let Marietta's clit slip from his lips. He pushed her legs up so that her slim hips lifted off the bed exposing her crinkled little backdoor. He leaned in and inhaled her thick pungent scent. It was stronger than usual since she'd been sweating in the kitchen, but Dylan didn't mind, in fact it turned him on even more. He let his tongue travel slowly around her little rosebud several times before allowing it to stray over her hole.

Marietta gasped and writhed. "Oh, oh," she moaned.

Dylan pushed his tongue into Marietta's rear hole. He felt her start to shake.

"Oh God!" she cried. "I cumming!"

Dylan felt her ass pulse and his tongue slid into her rear hole.

"Oh!" Marietta cried as she felt his tongue in her ass. "Oh God, oh God!" Her body jerked and writhed as her asshole pulsed around the tip of Dylan's tongue. A small gush of juice cascaded over Dylan's face and then her legs clamped around his head as she shook with the power of her release. Dylan kept his tongue in her ass as she writhed and gasped.

Slowly, Marietta's cries subsided, and her thighs relaxed. Dylan moved his tongue up to her wet and open pussy. He slid his tongue into her, running it over the rough spot at just inside.

"Oooooohhhh," Marietta moaned.

Dylan moved up a bit, playing his tongue over her urethra and then her clit. Dylan glanced sideways at the two women on the couch. Mia had one finger in her ass and her other hand was busy between Cassie's legs. Cassie was caressing one of Mia's nipples while her other hand she was playing with Mia's clit. They were both flushed and rivetted to the scene in front of them.

Dylan took Marietta's erect clit between his lips and began to suck on it. Marietta thrust her pelvis up to meet him.

"Oh, God that feels good," she moaned.

Dylan flicked his tongue gently against the tip of her clit and then sucked as much of it into his mouth as he could. At the same time, he slipped his thumb into her wet canal and eased his forefinger into her puckered backdoor. Marietta gasped. Slowly, still sucking on her engorged clit, he began to move his finger and thumb back and forth. Marietta spread her legs wide and lifted them high, providing him with better access.

"Oh, yes," Marietta moaned.

Dylan slowly slid his forefinger almost all the way out of her ass while pushing his thumb into her sopping wet pussy. Then, just as slowly, he reversed pushing his finger deep into her nether hole.

12