A Fantastic Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhggggg," Marietta cried, and her hips bucked. "Oh, don't stop, don't stop! I'm cumming again!"

Dylan continued to suck on her clit, while moving his fingers in and out of her holes, until she pushed his head away.

"Ok, too sensitive," she gasped.

Dylan withdrew his fingers and sat up, his cock standing up straight.

"I want you inside me," Marietta said, reaching toward him. Dylan felt a soft hand on his back and look around to find Mia standing behind him.

"È ora," she said. She reached between Dylan's legs and began to stroke his straining pole.

Cassie crawled onto the bed and gently pushed Marietta down, then she knelt over the girl's face. Marietta reached up and back, putting her hands on Cassie's tight ass cheeks, she encouraged her to sink lower. Dylan watched as Marietta ran her tongue over Cassie's thick labia. He could see a string of grool slowly drip from the older woman's pussy onto Marietta's waiting tongue.

"Devi scoparla adesso," Mia said, and still holding Dylan's distended manhood in her hand she pushed him toward Marietta's dripping pussy. Carefully she guided him forward until he could feel Marietta's wetness on the tip of his cock. He groaned at the touch. Marietta let her legs fall open, inviting him in.

He glanced up. Cassie had come forward onto her hands and her face was just inches from his. She smiled at him, leaned forward, and put her lips on his. Dylan opened his mouth and their tongues danced together. He could feel Cassie moving her hips and new the Marietta was busy with her own tongue.

Mia pushed his hips forward, her hand still curled around the base of his cock until he was about an inch inside of Marietta. He could hear Marietta's moan from between Cassie's thighs. Cassie broke the kiss as she arched her back.

Mia pushed Dylan's hips further forward. His cock slid easily into the heaven of Marietta's pussy. Mia kept her hand around the base of his cock. Her other hand on his hip encouraged him to pull back. Very slowly he withdrew and was rewarded by another moan from Marietta.

Cassie, her head thrown back was breathing hard, a flush had spread across her chest. Her ample breast rising and falling. As Mia urged him to penetrate Marietta again, he leaned forward and caught one of Cassie's nipples between his lips. Cassie moaned.

Mia pulled on his hips, but this time she pushed him forward more quickly, dictating a faster pace. Despite Mia's now sopping wet hand applying pressure on the base of his cock, Dylan could feel the familiar pressure building in his groin. Marietta's pussy felt heavenly, and the image of Cassie's pleasure was about enough to make him cum.

Mia released his cock and slid her wet hand back over his now tight ball sack. She ran her finger up between his ass cheeks until she found his backdoor. She teased his sensitive hole for a second before pushing one wet finger in.

Dylan gasped and paused his thrusting as she pushed her finger deep inside him.

"Non fermarti," Mia said.

Dylan began to thrust into Marietta again. With each thrust, Mia's finger slid out and then back into him.

"I'm going to cum," he gasped.

"Si, va bene," Mia said.

Cassie sat back a bit and Dylan could see Marietta's tongue working her clit. Cassie was pinching one of her own nipples. A look of bliss on her beautiful face.

Dylan felt the pressure building, his cock seemed to swell inside Marietta's slick tunnel.

"Oh God, I'm cumming," he cried.

"Uh, uh, me too," Cassie moaned.

Dylan gasped and thrust deep into Marietta as the first wave of pleasure hit him. He heard himself cry out and felt the first spurt of his seed shoot from him.

Marietta's hips bucked and he felt her tunnel contract around his pole, and he knew that she was cumming with him. Cassie's cries of pleasure echoed his own as he delivered a second load into Marietta's steaming depths. He withdrew a bit and thrust into her again as he shot more cum into her. He could see Cassie bucking on Marietta's face, which glistened with the other woman's juices.

Dylan gasped again and again as he emptied his pent-up balls into Marietta's young pussy. After what seemed like an eternity, the pulses subsided, and he slowly withdrew. A great gout of his seed slid out of Marietta's pussy and ran down over her pink back entrance.

Cassie collapsed backward onto the bed.

Gently, Mia pushed Dylan out of the way. She leaned down and ran her tongue over Marietta back door and then up to her pussy. Dylan watched as she sucked and licked his cum out of Marietta.

He stood up. Mia's porcelain ass cheeks were upended, and he could see her thick dark bush between her leg. Her curls were visibly damp, and a long string of her juices hung suspended from her delicate labia.

Dylan couldn't resist. He took ahold of Mia's shapely hips and guided his still rock-hard staff into her dripping hole.

"Oooooooohhhhh, si," Mia moaned into Marietta's pussy which was still oozing Dylan's massive load.

Dylan pushed in until his hips were pressed against Mia's soft cheeks. Then he began to thrust in and out. Mia spread her legs a bit wider and pushed her hips up higher.

"Si, si, così buono, così profondo," she moaned.

Dylan began to move a bit faster.

"Si, Dai! Di Piui!"

Dylan pulled back on Mia's hips as he thrust into her.

"Oh, si, scopami!"

Marietta had come up onto her elbows to better watch the action. Her cheeks were flushed, and her face glistened with Cassie's juices.

"Sto per Venire!" Mia cried.

"Anche io!" Dylan managed, surprised he could remember any Italian at all in the moment.

"Vienimi dentro," Mia gasped. Dylan wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but he recognized the word for inside.

"Oh Dio!" Mia moaned and he felt her pussy clamp down on his rod. At the same time, he saw her puckered backdoor begin to pulse. The sight drove him over the edge, and he gasped as he began to unload his seed into her.

Mia cried out as she felt his hot cum explode inside her. She thrust back against him burying him deep inside her steaming hole. Dylan's cock pulsed again as he sprayed another stream of thick cum into her. Mia moaned and arched her back. She bucked and writhed until they were both spent.

Dylan withdrew his softening pole from her. He collapsed on the bed next to Marietta, who rolled over. Their lips met and she kissed him deeply. He could smell Cassie's pungent scent on her. Mia stood and they watched as Dylan's thick load dripped from her onto the floor. Cassie got up and embraced Mia. The two women kissed deeply. Cassie reached between Mia's thighs and ran her finger along her wet slit, gathering Dylan's seed on her finger. Then she lifted her finger to her nose and inhaled and then stuck her finger in her mouth.

"Mmmm," Cassie said.

Watching them Dylan felt his cock stir and shift. Marietta laughed and reached down and ran her hand over his slowly growing rod.

Cassie looked over at them. "My turn," she said. She crawled onto the bed and straddled Dylan. He looked up at her womanly shape, her golden skin matched her golden hair. Marietta shifted a bit to give her room. Mia joined them on the other side.

Cassie took Dylan's now rigid pole in her hand and guided into her. Dylan could see Mia's hand gently caressing her own sex as she watched. Cassie lowered herself on to Dylan, impaling herself on his rod.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful," she said looking down at Dylan. Her warm tunnel felt luxuriant around his stiff cock. She leaned back and began to move her hips, grinding her g spot against Dylan's manhood. Her head lolled back as she began to move her hips a bit faster.

"Oh, God. Yes, right there," she moaned.

Marietta knelt next to them, reached between her own legs and gathered some moister and then she leaned forward and rubbed her wet fingers against Cassie's clit.

"Oh, yes!," Cassie exclaimed.

Dylan began to thrust into Cassie from below; first with slow firm thrusts, but after a minute he picked up the pace.

"Oh, yes, oh yes," Cassie moaned as she met his thrusts with her own. "I'm close."

She leaned forward allowing Dylan to thrust into her with more speed and force.

"Yes, yes," she said. "Oh, I'm cumming!" She froze above Dylan, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

At the same time, Dylan heard Mia moan and he knew she had brought herself to another climax. He glanced over at her. Her face was a mask of pleasure, her fingers moving between her legs, a pink flush covered her chest and neck.

Dylan kept thrusting into Cassie as she came. He could see Marietta's hand pressed firmly against Cassie's clit.

"Aaaaaahhhhhgggg!" Cassie cried as a warm stream of fluid sprayed from her soaking Dylan's torso. Her whole body shook as another, weaker stream shot from her.

Cassie's pleasure pushed him over the edge, and he gasped as he shot his load into her.

"Mmmmm," Cassie groaned as she felt his seed inside her. "Oh, yes. Fill me up!"

Dylan grunted as he emptied his already depleted balls into her. As his cock began to soften, Cassie rolled off him into Mia's embrace. Marietta snuggled into Dylan, her soft hair against his cheek. Dylan closed his eyes.

12