A Fantastic Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
Dylan tells Marietta his true feelings.
1.7k words
4.71
3.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 Lovers

Dylan woke in the early hours of the morning when Marietta slipped out of bed.

"Where are you going," he whispered, not wanting to disturb Mia and Cassie sleeping in the bed next to him.

"I have to pee," Marietta whispered back.

"Me too."

Dylan slipped out of bed. Mia and Cassie were curled up in each other's arms. Mia's breasts glowed softly in the early morning light. He followed Marietta too the bathroom. It was a large, tiled room, at least as large as Dylan's parents living room.

"Oh, I have to go so badly," Marietta said as she sat down. Dylan stared between her legs as the first trickle of pee dribbled from her.

"Do you want to watch?" Marietta asked.

Dylan nodded. Marietta opened her legs wide as her trickle became a stream. Dylan's cock shifted and stood up as he knelt between Marietta's knees on the cool tiles. He could smell the pungent warmth of her pee mixed with the musky odder of sex. Involuntarily, he reached his hand out and stuck his finger into her hot stream.

Marietta giggled.

He looked up at her, withdrew his finger and sniffed it and then stuck it in his mouth. The flavor was light and slightly acrid, but not unpleasant. Marietta was staring down at him.

"Do you like how it tastes?" she asked.

"Yes, I like everything about you," Dylan said. Marietta blushed slightly. Her pee had diminished to a trickle.

"Do you want to clean me up?"

Dylan nodded. Marietta slid herself forward on the toilet seat so that her glistening pussy was right in front of Dylan's face. Dylan reached out with his tongue and licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top.

Marietta sighed.

Carefully he licked her clean, making sure get the few drips that clung to her ass cheeks. Marietta had leaned back against the toilet, and he could see that her clit was erect and pushing out from its folds. Her pussy was slightly open, and he could see the juices of her arousal gathering there.

"Your turn," Marietta said. She sat up straight and open her thighs wide. "Pee between my legs."

"I'm not sure I can," Dylan said looking at his rock-hard member.

"Try, I don't mind if you get some pee on me," Marietta said.

Dylan pushed his cock down and tried to relax. He could feel the need in his bladder. After what seemed like forever, some pee trickled out. It came out sort of sideways and sprayed onto Marietta's leg.

"Oh!" Marietta laughed.

Slowly his stream straightened, but not before he soaked Marietta's belly and mound. As his piss splashed into the bowl between her legs, Marietta ran her hand down her wet stomach. She slid her fingers over her mound. Staring at Dylan's stream she began to stroke her now fully erect clit.

Dylan's cock was so hard it was painful to hold it at the correct angle to keep his stream going into the bowl. When his stream subsided, Marietta leaned forward and took him in her mouth, sucking him dry.

"I want you," she said and stood up.

"Here?" Dylan asked.

"Here and now." She lifted herself onto the counter and spread her legs wide.

Dylan knelt in front of her. Marietta, leaned back, exposing her ass and pussy. Dylan began by gently teasing her little backdoor.

Marietta moaned. "Oh, that feels so good." She reached down and spread her ass cheeks wider with her hands and tipped herself back.

Dylan ran his tongue around her little puckered starfish a few times and then began a slow spiral in toward the center.

"Ohhhhh," Marietta moaned.

He glanced up at her. Her head was thrown back so that all he could really see were her mound, her perky boobs, and her chin. Using his hand, he pushed her ass even further open as his tongue reached her backdoor. He licked her crinkled hole, pushing his tongue into her just a little. Marietta's juices were running freely. Dylan took one finger and slipped it into her gaped pussy. Then he brought his wet finger down to her backdoor. Gently he pressed is finger into her.

"Oh God, yes," Marietta moaned.

Dylan slid his finger deep into her nether hole. Marietta's back arched.

"Suck my clit," she commanded.

Keeping his finger deep in her ass, Dylan ran his tongue up her dripping wet slit, until he reached her erect clit. He ran his tongue round her little bud a few times before gently taking it between his lips.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Marietta panted. "That's it!"

Dylan began to suck, slowly working her distended button in and out between his pursed lips. As he did, he very slowly withdrew his finger from her ass until just the tip remained.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," Marietta moaned as he began to push his finger back into her ass.

Dylan increased the speed of his sucking but kept up the slow penetration and withdrawal with his finger. Marietta moaned and gasped each time his finger slid almost all the way out of her and back in.

"Oh, God. You're going to make me cum," she panted.

In response, Dylan sucked her clit as far into his mouth as he could. At the same time, he began pushing his finger up into her ass.

"Oh!" Marietta exclaimed and pushed her ass toward him, forcing his finger deep into her. Her ass began to pulse as her orgasm hit her.

"I'm cumming," she groaned. "Oh, oh, oh," she exclaimed with each pulse of her climax. Dylan released her clit, but kept licking it very gently, so gently that he was barely touching it.

"Aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh!" Marietta gasped. "Like that, don't stop..."

Dylan made tiny circles over the tip of her clit as she writhed and shook.

"More pressure," she gasped. Dylan took his free hand and pressed it against her mound. He could feel the rock-hard root of her clit under his hand. He pressed hard and rubbed his palm back and forth.

"Oh God!" Marietta groaned. "I'm cumming again." Her back arched and her legs clamped around Dylan's head. A stream of hot juice squirted from her and splashed against his chin and throat, soaking him.

"Ah, ah, ah," she gasped as she squirted more juice onto his neck and chest.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Marietta said as her body relaxed.

"You squirted all over me," Dylan said as he let his finger slid from her ass. He stood up to show her how wet he was.

"I've never cum like that before," Marietta said. She sat up and pulled Dylan toward her, wrapping her hand around his erection. "It's your turn now."

Dylan bent and kissed her as she ran her hand up and down his pulsing shaft. Then she pushed herself forward on the countertop and guided him into her steaming hole.

"Oh, you feel so good," Dylan said as he impaled her.

Marietta brought her lips to his again and they kissed long and deep. Dylan didn't want this moment to end.

"Would you mind if I fell in love with you?" he asked when they broke their kiss.

Marietta smiled at him. "Why are you in love with me?"

Dylan stared into her eyes. He didn't want to admit it to her for fear he might scare her away, but his heart spoke for him.

"Yes," he said. He could feel his face getting hot.

Marietta leaned forward and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around him.

"Would you mind if I fell in love with you?" she asked.

"No," Dylan said.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment and then Dylan began to move his hips back and forth very slowly.

"Mmmmm," Marietta responded.

She lay back on the counter so that her ass was at the very edge, making it easier for Dylan to move in and out of her.

Dylan started slowly, savoring each stroke. Marietta reached between her legs and gently stroked her clit in time with his thrusts. As Dylan increased the pace, she did the same.

Dylan began to breath hard; he could feel the pressure building in his balls.

"Tell me when you're cumming," Marietta said. She was breathing hard also. Dylan kept up a steady pace. Marietta's pussy felt so good, he never wanted to leave it.

"Ooooohhhhh," Marietta moaned. Her fingers were working her clit back and forth and Dylan could see the head of her bud sticking out from under its little hood.

"You feel so good inside me," Marietta said.

Uh, you're like a glove," Dylan responded. "Oh, I'm close."

"Me too," Marietta gasped.

Dylan picked up his pace just a little bit, the pressure in his balls had moved to the head of his cock. He groaned as he watched Marietta's fingers moving between her legs.

"I'm going to cum," Marietta gasped.

"Uhn, me too!"

Marietta curled forward with the first wave of her orgasm just as Dylan felt the first jet of his seed shoot from him.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhggggggg!" Marietta cried as she uncurled and arched her back, a jet of fluid shooting from her as she squirted onto Dylan cock. Her juices ran down over his balls as he unloaded a second stream of cum deep inside her.

"Oh God, oh God," Marietta gasped, her body clenching and unclenching as Dylan shot another load into her. Dylan groaned and his cock continued to spasm inside Marietta's pulsing tunnel. When he had shot the last of his load and Marietta's spasms had subsided, she sat up slowly and put her arms around his neck. Her lips were warm and soft on his. They kissed deeply and tenderly, Dylan's still rigid member buried deep inside her.

They broke their kiss and Dylan stared into Marietta's dark eyes.

"I love you," the words just came out of his lips unbidden, but he meant them.

Marietta smiled at him and pulled him close, pressing herself against him. "I love you too," she whispered into his ear.

They stayed like that, holding each other close for a few more minutes, basking in their closeness. As Dylan's member began to soften, it slipped from Marietta's passage, followed by a flood of cum.

Marietta pulled back and looked down. "We made a mess."

Dylan stepped back a bit. "Yes, we did," he said looking at the puddle on the floor and his cum dripping from Marietta's pussy.

"Well, we better get this cleaned up and then see what else needs to be done in the rest of the house," Marietta said. She leaned forward and gave Dylan another quick kiss before sliding down off the counter.

FINE