A Fantasy about Love Pt. 02 - The Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me up and hugged me desperately. "James, I love you so much. You make me so happy. Take me - I want to be yours."

I almost fell for the temptation to take her right now and possess her forever, but this was not what I had promised.

"Darling, I love you, too, but remember what we had promised each other? I would only take what was freely given and you are in no condition to decide the rest of your life in an erotic haze. If the story your mother told me is true, this will define your life forever - and I don't want you to make a mistake at this moment. Come to me to Sydney next weekend; you will have a week to decide and you could even discuss this with your mother; but if you came, I would know that this is what you want for the rest of your life, and not just for an erotic moment."

I took her in my arms and held her very close. She took a deep breath and sat up. "James, you are evil, very evil. How can you get me into this situation and then withdraw with a speech of promises and honor? Don't you think I know what I am doing? I want you. I want you now!"

"Maureen darling, you don't know how much it costs me to keep my promise, but I wanted to look at my mirror and your face and see that I did the right thing; I gave you time to reflect and decide. You will always be in my arms and in my heart - just do it for the right reason."

She looked at me for a long time and then she hit me - and not gently, either.

"I hate you, James. I love you, but right at this moment I really hate you." and hit me again.

"Let's see what you'll do in an erotic moment, as you so easily said..." and pushed me back onto the bed. She kissed me briefly and then went wandering down my body, kissing and licking every spot. My shaft jumped when finally she arrived at her goal, she took me into her mouth. I said that I was already very close and that she should be careful. "The only thing I am going to be careful about is to see that I don't miss a drop." She began to lick the head, moving the tip of her tongue up and down, smearing a steady stream of juice across the now shimmering head. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she sucked the head back inside.

I started to moan and pushed my head forwards deeper into her mouth. She let this happen for a moment and then withdrew her mouth and looked at my shaft. She resisted my wish to draw her closer to my penis or move faster. Maureen wanted to tease me, draw it out and let me wait for my release. When she finally let me cum, I exploded right into her face, and it was a full load. There were white, creamy drops all over her face, in her hair, and a big one on her nose threatening to fall down any moment. She smirked and said "Payback is nice, isn't it? 'Erotic moment' did you say?" She wiped all the cream into her face and body and smiled contentedly.

I leaned back and she climbed on top of me, covering me with hers. It was a wonderful sentiment, feeling the weight of her body, her breasts pushing down into me, and her legs wrapped around me. She leaned forward to kiss me, but suddenly stopped. "Will you kiss me when I have your cum on my lips and in my mouth?"

"I don't see why not; I have your cum in mine." She kissed me passionately, but with a lot of tenderness. We kissed for a long time.

She snuggled into me and relaxed as she seemed to be exhausted, mentally and physically. Moving around a bit until she had found the right position, she closed her eyes. "I'm so happy, James, but don't forget: I hate you, too!"

Suddenly, she lifted her head. "And what did you say about coming to Sydney next week?"

"I shall be very busy next week, but plan to finish my work on Thursday. I could take off at Friday noon and probably take the Monday off, too. How about coming to my flat and staying with me over the weekend? I can cook your dinner on Friday night, and we can have a long conversation and fool around. We ca'n do whatever you want over the weekend - stay at home and fool around even more, go to the zoo, whatever you want. The only moment I want to have is a dinner at Luigi's. He told me to keep you when we left, and I want to show him that I followed his advice. What do you think?"

The only answer I received was an arousing kiss, and some movements of her body that seemed to wake up my erection again. "Darling, at what time will you be home on Friday? There are several flights in the morning to Sydney and I don't want to miss one minute with you."

"Maureen, I cannot promise an exact time, but I´ll give you my keys and the codes to the building and to my apartment. If I cannot make it to the airport to pick you up, you can go directly to the apartment and make yourself comfortable. Bring some dresses to go out, and something just for you and me, for me to look at you and see you in all your splendor, and for you to present your charms. You might even decide not to wear anything, if it so pleases you ... It would please me greatly..."

She leaned back. "I shall be there on Friday before lunch. I'll give you my flight number and wait for you to tell me whether you make it to the airport, but don't worry, I shall be very comfortable in your apartment and will be waiting for you. Just hurry - you'll be sorry for every minute you will be late."

She kissed me again and placed my hand on her breast. "Life is wonderful. Isn't it?"

Suddenly, there was a sparkle in her eyes, and she asked: "Are they as pretty than mother's?"

This was a question I could only lose. Whatever I responded, and considering the smile on her lips, it would be intentionally misinterpreted. Better to stop this situation in the beginning.

"Maureen, what do mean with this question? Do you want me to compare you with your mother? You are two completely different women. Do you want to talk about what happened this morning? Are you certain? Are you willing to hear something you perhaps do not like?"

She looked at me and thought for a long time.

"My relationship with my mother has had its problems; when Dad died, I went into a downward spin and she had to recover me in a police station. It has improved over the last year and has improved drastically since I came back from Sydney. She´s still mentally fragile and today was the first time I saw her happy and relaxed. We had a lot of fun together - my Dad, Mom and I. They were teasing each other relentlessly and they were sexually active; occasionally he just picked her up at the pool and vanished upstairs with her. She always came back smiling and content. As I told you, we did not mind being nude in front of each other: it was natural for us. And then Dad died in that horrible accident, and Mom died with him. It was horrible how she closed up and became a cold and efficient business woman, without any care for her daughter. And I died slowly, too. I was lucky that in my early years Mom and Dad brought me up with solid ethical and moral standards; If I had not had that solid base, I don't know where I would have ended up."

She closed her eyes, remembering those bad moments.

"And then you came along. I opened up - against my will at the beginning - and you made me happy and coming back to life. You did things to me that I had not imagined I would allow anybody to do with me: you kissed me, kissed my body, kissed my breasts - and I gave them willingly to you - and you made me feel appreciated as a woman, wanted as a woman, and courted relentlessly, but in a respectful way. When I left, I knew I wanted to see you again."

Now her eyes were open again, looking at me with hope and joy.

"When my mother saw me coming into the house, she asked immediately what had happened. It was an interrogation and I did not like it, we had a big fight and suddenly we broke down crying in each other's arms. That was the opening we had been looking for a long time and luckily, we were both ready to use it. I told her about you, how you had treated me with respect and appreciation, how we went to the opera and I saw you starting to cry, and how happy I had been those two days. I told her how funny you could be - the freckle hunting split her up, but I told her only about the theoretical assumptions you invented, but not about the practical execution; that would have been a bit early, and how much I wanted to see you again. And suddenly, we had recovered our mother-daughter relationship again. It was wonderful to have someone I could talk with, tell her the dreams I had about you, hear some advice, and being held by a mother who loved me again."

She shook her head, fondly remembering those moments.

"She knew that you would be coming to Brisbane to make a presentation and she told me that she would try to rattle you - you were too good to be true, but you passed with flying colors. She liked the way you came to our home and how you treated me."

She bent forward and took my hands.

¨When I told her about our picnic, she changed. I had taken you to the hotel and my mother was waiting, expecting to be told the latest news. Darling, I broke down and told her everything - how we kissed, that you undressed me, that we touched each other all over, that you made me cum, and that when I wanted to take me, you withdrew because of your promise to me not to take anything not given freely. And I told her how frustrated I was and how happy that I had found finally a man I could trust. We were crying at the end - women do cry, you know - and when you arrived you were accepted as my man, and part of our family. She had told me already that she would probably invite you to dinner and she did that after our conversation. You saw how moved she was when I called her 'Mom', and that removed the last restraints."

A happy smile appeared on her face, and she pulled my arms around her shoulders, pushing her face into my chest.

¨Today was the last straw. I almost fainted when I saw Mom in that indecent bikini, but you never blinked. We all had fun, you massaged me with desire, but her with respect, and then we all were in the pool. She had not laughed so much in the last years, and she had so much fun that she never realized that she was suddenly topless. There was a moment she almost returned to her former self, but I caught her, and she relaxed and opened herself to our eyes. She's a beautiful woman, and she deserves to be admired. You were the perfect gentleman again and I believe that from now on, you are family, but don't get your hopes up - I don't believe that you will see Mom topless again! You have reunited a family again and Mom and I are grateful. You know that you can have everything from me that you desire, and Mom might have similar thoughts - within decent limits, I hope. So there you are: are you satisfied?"

Now her smile changed to a grin.

"And you never answered my question. Are my breasts as pretty as Mom's?"

"Darling, they are different in a very important way. Your Mom's breasts are beautiful, as are yours. They are well rounded, a bit fuller than yours, but yours are a bit firmer. Her nipples are bigger than yours, but yours are pointier, but the real difference is that her breasts are hers, and yours are mine."

"Good answer."

I thought about her long explanation and understood better what I had gotten involved in. It made me doubtful whether I could fulfill the expectations that the two ladies had obviously raised, but I would do my best to keep my promises. I looked at my watch and tried to jump up, but Maureen grasped my penis - still erect from its previous exercise - and asked where I was going to. I pointed to the bathroom and said I needed a shower, change, and get to the airport. She moaned and stated that there was still time.

"Get up, woman. Duty calls."

"Can I shower with you? It will save water and two years ago we had a long draught in Brisbane!"

So we showered and I made certain that no inch on her body was untouched, as was she. There were a few parts I had to check with my mouth and tongue, and my shaft was miraculously clean even after having cum once more in her mouth. We dressed again and I helped her, studiously checking to make certain that the bra fitted closely and did not show anything to another man, and went down to the sitting room. Eileen was waiting and glanced at her watch.

"Did you lose your time? You are late. May I ask what you have been doing all this time?"

The only response was a short "No" from Maureen and she said that she would get me to the airport in time.

"And by the way, James has asked me to come to Sydney for the weekend and stay with him, and I've told him that I would do this. I'll tell you later, but we have to go now."

Eileen got up, smiled, looked at her daughter and embraced me closely. She kissed me soundly and with emotion, with her tongue coming out a bit and tickling my mouth. Surprised, I responded until Maureen coughed. Eileen stepped back and said that the weekend had been wonderful and that she was expecting to see me here soon again.

This time I stepped forward and hugged her. "Thank you for everything and especially that you let me love your daughter." and gave her another deep kiss. She blushed all over and looked at Maureen who was standing there tapping her feet. "This is all your fault because you started this!"

Maureen blushed also and said that she knew this, had approved the original idea, but did not expect it to go so far! But she said also that she was happy with everything. When I turned to leave, Eileen stopped me and said that I owed her twenty-five dollars. I looked at Maureen, who was also at a loss what she was talking about.

"Remember the poor Rogerio who was waiting for you at the restaurant and you left the back door. He charged me 25 dollars for overtime, and I want my money back!"

Under protest I handed her the money; after all, we had told him not to wait, but she stood there with her hand waiting so I complied. She accompanied us to the door - which deserved another kiss - and Maureen took me to the airport. She was quiet and shortly before we arrived, she said "I am surprised and worried about Mom. This is not her usual behavior. She was always fun to be with and teased everyone, but today it went way beyond this. Don´t worry, I'll resolve this."

I said good bye at the boarding gate and had to hurry, since we had spent more time clinging to each other and kissing than looking at the clock, and promising to wait for her on Friday, I went back to Sydney.

When I arrived at the apartment the phone was already ringing. Maureen wanted to know how the flight was and whether I had enjoyed my stay in Brisbane. This led to an extended conversation on how much I missed her already, how much I was looking forward to Friday, and how wonderful she was to me. It took a conscientious effort to put the phone down and prepare for the new week.

Chapter 8: The Commitment

Monday morning was busy at the office. Frank called me in and asked for a briefing on the meeting with NT. He was satisfied with the potential we had opened, told us to carry on and to go all out to secure this account. Peter walked later into my office and complimented me, too. He had heard already from my colleagues about the difficult start, but also how I had managed to keep temperatures cool.

"If you manage to get this account, you will have earned many brownie points in this company. We always walked out of the lady's office with our tail between our legs, but tell me: did you meet Maureen? I heard that you stayed a day in Brisbane."

"Yes, we met, I took her for dinner and we even had a picnic the other day. She is a lovely lady and I am interested in maintaining our contact."

"Do you remember that you did not want to come to my party? Am I your friend or not? Just look out for the mother - she will probably want to castrate you."

I told him that everything was under control and we talked about business. At night I called Maureen and we talked a long time about us and our future. She told me that she had a long conversation with her mother and Eileen was apparently a bit embarrassed, but Maureen told her not to worry. She had found her mother again and had told her everything, even that we almost had made love, but that I had resisted at the last moment, honoring my promises.

Eileen was shocked about the liberties we had taken, but apparently impressed that we had not gone too far. At the end, she was very happy for Maureen and hoped that I would accept her love also. Maureen felt that her mother was returning to be the soft and caring person she had been before her father's death, and my love was very happy about this. It took us many minutes to finish the call.

And so the week went: hard work during the day, long conversation in the evening. The presentation I wanted to make to NT was slowly taking form, and on Wednesday I received the notice that a customer had signed a big extension contract based on the presentation we had made a few weeks ago. My boss called me in and complimented me on the success of my work in Australia, far beyond of what they had expected. My only response was that I did not work alone, but that the quality of the colleagues I had found here was outstanding. All they needed was pointing them in the right direction, installing drive and ambition into everyone, and leading the team. He smiled and said that there was something more to this than just what I had said, but he was happy with me and my team. Using the opportunity, I told him that we were ahead of the schedule and that I had a friend coming in on Friday. I wanted to leave early and take Monday off. He agreed and I left happy that our time together was now assured.

Maureen told me on Thursday night that her flight left at 7:30 and that she would be in Sydney at ten o'clock. There was no way that I could make this, and I asked her to take a taxi and go directly to the apartment. The porter had been told already that I was expecting a visitor and she would have no problem at all entering the flat.

I had already made the purchases for the dinner I was to cook for Maureen and cleaned the apartment not once, but twice - female eyes can always find something they don't like. There was room for her clothes in my wardrobe and drawers.

Friday morning was a torture: sitting in the office with customers and trying to get another order whilst I was thinking that Maureen was already on her way to the flat was rather difficult. Peter, who was sitting in on the meeting, looked at me twice and whispered: "What is the matter? You are not concentrated - focus! "

In the end, they left promising to think about our proposal and I took a deep breath. I said goodbye to everyone and when Peter asked me to have a drink with him that night, I brushed him off, saying that I had already another commitment. He mumbled that I had changed in the last weeks, and not to my better. I would have to tell him one evening what had happened. I would have promised everything to get rid of him and left.

When I opened the door to the flat a hurricane almost floored me. Maureen jumped into my arms and kissed me like the world would end tonight. She hugged me and kissed me and said that she loved me and why was I so late and would I please give her a real kiss to realize that I had my woman in my arms?

This was easy to do, and I did it with enthusiasm. Finally, I managed to close the door, sat her down and looked at her. She took a step back and looked at me. Her eyes were light green in the dim light, her nose freckled and with a slight upward tilt at the tip. Her lips were full, pink and parted ever so slightly, and I wanted to taste them desperately. I stood up and took her cheeks gently in my hands and kissed her, softly at first, but it flared quickly. The urgency and desire wasn't only mine as she put her hands around my face and pulled me to her. We kissed and then she stepped back once more, looking at me.

1...45678...10