A Fantasy about Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuffled the letters, distributed nine to each of us and the game began. She had an 'A' and started. She placed 'Asimov', saying that this was a SF writer. Then it was Eileen's turn and she selected 'Mexico', which using the pink middle square gave her double points; she smiled satisfied. I added 'vassal' to the 'v' already present. And so we played for some time and the letters started to diminish and the words to get more difficult. At the end, Eileen had won and Maureen had lost. She was very upset -- this had not been the plan.

I leaned back and said: "Four minutes of French kissing, and some groping, please!"

She looked at her mother, who was waiting with a big grin on her face. "Four minutes of French kissing, and a lot of groping, please!"

Maureen looked at me for help, but I just sat there and waited.

"Maureen, my love, the four minutes only start when you start to kiss, and when you back off, the remaining time is suspended. No escape, my love! Was this not something you wanted?"

She moved slowly to her mother, looked once more at me and placed her lips on Eileen's lips. We waited for any development, but nothing happened; finally, Eileen took her daughter's head into her hands and started to kiss her, with tongue and everything. Maureen was a bit reluctant at first, but then entered the spirit of the moment. Her tongue came out and teased her mother's lips and then she leaned forward and gave her a real kiss full of emotion. I had to call time when the four minutes were over as they had their eyes closed and enjoyed the moment.

Maureen blushed all over when she came back to us; it was pretty to see how the blush started on her face, crept down onto her shoulders and then her breasts. "You look beautiful when you blush, my love" I said and took her into my arms to kiss. I could still sense Eileen in Maureen's kiss -- different, but nice. Then we started again.

"Mom, the idea was to beat James, not me. Let's try again, but following the game plan! What are we playing for?"

Eileen said that since French kissing had already been used, we could go down a bit and make love to breasts. "How about five minutes of sensual kissing of the winner's breasts, with touching further down encouraged?"

Maureen looked at her and whispered: "Are you certain that we can beat him?"

Eileen nodded confidently and off we went. The scores went up and up, and Eileen played well enough to be the leading scorer. When we were getting close to the end, I managed to give Maureen a chance to score big and I scored well also. She counted her score and yelled happily: "I won! I won!"

She became quiet when we counted our scores and, suddenly, Eileen was the loser with a one-point difference to me, and Maureen had won. I smiled and told them that I was happy to see my ladies satisfied and was looking forward to the winner claiming her victory and her reward.

Maureen realized that I was not involved again and looked at her mother: "Mom, what happened? You promised that he would lose!"

"Ladies, five minutes of sensual kissing, with touching further down encouraged! Let's go!"

Eileen shrugged and said that bets are bets, and debts have to be paid. She pulled Maureen up on the couch and kneed before her, her face at the height of Maureen's breasts. Then she started her work and Maureen closed her eyes. It was obvious that Eileen had done this before and slowly Maureen started to enjoy the attention. She leaned forward and pushed her breasts into her mother's face. I knew that she was very sensitive in this area and when Eileen sucked one nipple into her mouth and tweaked the other one, Maureen came; not explosively, but quietly. Eileen continued to fondle her nipples, but her hand was creeping downwards. She pushed the bit of gauze aside and her finger entered Maureen's pussy. I called time again and both glared at me.

"Ladies, rules are rules -- and you set them!"

They calmed down and when I went to the kitchen to get more wine, I heard them whispering. On my return, Maureen was smirking.

"One more play, but Mom reminded me that we have local rules. All the females can help each other with advice, and all the men can do the same thing."

"But I am the only man here!"

"That's your problem. We also agreed that this time, the Loser will have to kiss the Runner-up until he comes, regardless whether it takes one minute or ten. Breasts are accepted, but pussy is encouraged, considering that there is no time limit. The Winner can watch, participate or go to sleep -- whatever she wants to do."

I asked them whether they really wanted to go so far since up to now it was fun, but this game would be more serious, and rules had to be obeyed, whether you liked it or not. They nodded and smiled at each other; local rules would help them to maneuver me into the Loser's position; at least, that was what they thought. We started and slowly I let myself slip into the losing position. The two were very happy and exchanged advice and smiles -- I was going to lose as planned. When we were coming to the end with few letters left, I made my play. I had accumulated the right high-value letters and placed them into just the right spot to get a nine-fold count. They stared at me: "What for heaven's sake is 'pleonasm'?"

I smiled satisfied -- I had gone back to my high school education. It seemed that all those hours were not completely wasted.xxwwẍThis Greek word, my dears, means basically the joining of two similar words, where one should have been sufficient. 'Malignant evil' is a pleonasm; and to go back to Vienna and the Imperial Riding School, a grey Lipizzaner means that the horse, a Lipizzaner, always grey, is qualified with another grey. Perhaps my control of English isn't as good as you so graciously commented upon, but occasionally I do have access to more languages than only English, my love."

They went to get the Oxford Dictionary, but unfortunately for them, I was right. And that wrapped it up. They counted the letters they still had, mine were finished and I had won, with Eileen second and Maureen last.

"I remember that the rule was that the Loser and that is you, Maureen, has to kiss the runner-up, and that is you, Eileen, until she comes. Please start, ladies! " and I leaned back to enjoy the confusion. Eileen recovered faster and accepted the lost game; Maureen was still a bit shocked.

"Mom, what am I going to do?"

"You, my dear, will kiss me, touch me, stroke me, and whatever it takes for me to come. Blame your future husband -- I'm certain that he did not play fair. Bets are bets, however, and debts have to be paid!"

"But here in the sitting room?" she wailed.

"Well, if you prefer, we can go to my bedroom" and with that, Eileen got up and pulled Maureen along to her room. I followed and sat in one of the chairs as Eileen pulled her little gown up and opened her legs.

"This is all yours now, dear. Enjoy it, and make me enjoy it, too."

Maureen looked at me, but I just smiled and said that whatever happened, she was still mine and mine alone. She took a deep breath and moved down to her mother's breasts. Eileen had closed her eyes, but I could see how much she enjoyed the caress her daughter was offering her, and how much she would enjoy the others to come.

Maureen hesitantly kissed her lips and Eileen immediately opened hers, letting her tongue come out, inviting Maureen to come in and visit. This she did and both were soon kissing passionately. Then Maureen moved slowly downward and touched Eileen's breasts; first lightly, then with more emphasis. When she sucked her nipple in, Eileen started to moan, feeling the tension increase. When a hand moved to the other nipple and stroked it, whilst the other one was still tongued and sucked, Eileen was arching her chest up to be closer to the caresses. Then one hand glided down and touched Eileen's pussy lips. She spread her legs wide open and started to wail "Yes, please do me ... yes, put your finger inside me ... yes, this is so nice ... please kiss me there..."

Maureen hesitated for a moment, and then ended up kissing her mother's outer lips, with her tongue sneaking inside. She seemed to have touched the right spot because, suddenly, Eileen yelled an incoherent sound, arched upwards and pulled Maureen's head into her thighs. Her fluids shot out covering Maureen's face and she shuddered violently.

When she relaxed, Maureen lifted her head and looked at me.

"Am I still yours, my love?"

I went over to her and took her in my arms. "You'll always be mine and I yours, whatever happens!"

I kissed her lips, still flavored by Eileen's juices, and pulled her close. Then we went back to the bed, where Eileen was recovering from her climax. She closed her eyes. "James, Maureen, I need to relax for a moment and think about what has happened. Please give me some time."

I kissed her and she smiled. "That was something else" she said, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Maureen and I looked at each other and I said that there was that rumor that men made love and fell asleep -- this was apparently possible for women, too! She nodded and said that she wanted to sleep a bit also, but if I wanted to take her now, she would happily comply. This was the opportunity to have a moment of serious conversation. I lead her to her bedroom and taking her in my arms, looked at her, with her eyes full of tears.

¨Maureen, my love, this was not what I wanted to happen. This is not the way I want to live with you and your mother. I warned you that careless words might lead to unexpected results, and this situation is exactly what I was afraid of. When we make love, it is easy, caring, full of joy. What happened now was that you were forced to do something that you, in reality, didn't want, but were obliged to do. Remember your mother 'saying that debts have to be paid '? It was an obligation, and this took the fun out of it; you did your duty, but were uncomfortable, and I don't like this. I didn't stop it, because I thought that you needed a warning. I'll not let this happen again, and please, please think again, if you ever enter such a situation again."

Even I was surprised about my stern voice, and she understood my concern. She nodded and smuggled close to me, and whispered "James, can I be just close to you now, and will you please hold me tight? I was wrong, you were right, and I learned my lesson. Please forgive me! It will never happen again!"

I took her in my arms and told her to close her eyes -- I would protect her. She gave me a gentle kiss, placed her head on my shoulder, wriggled to find the right position, and fell asleep, too.

I had seen my ladies all day in very tempting gowns, had made them come at the pool, had played Scrabble with them, was lying here with my beautiful naked woman at my side, was getting more and more frustrated by all this action, and what did I get? The only option was to fall asleep also, and that is what happened.

When someone moved, I woke up. It was getting late and my stomach rumbled. That made Maureen to lift her head from my shoulders and glance at her watch. "Goodness gracious, it is already half past six! We slept for hours! James, my love, thank you for keeping me in your arms -- I slept like an angel."

"As far as I am concerned, you will always sleep like an angel, my love."

She jumped up and went to her bathroom, but came back at once. "These are for you, my husband ..." and offered her breasts to caress. It was a silly little habit, but it pleased me enormously. Then she walked away, her tight ass cheeks moving temptingly from side to side. "Do you enjoy the sight, my love?"

When she left, Eileen stepped through the door and sat on the bed. She gazed at me and said that she had finally accepted the change I had brought to her family. Her daughter was happy and made her happy, she had found the man she could look up to and who would protect her, and she lost her nightmares. She had again a life to live for, a daughter and a lover to care for, and happiness and joy had come back to her. She also had a man she had given herself to, who had accepted her as she was, and whom she would love to the end of her life.

"James, I've said it before and repeat it: you're the center of my life; whatever you want from me, I will give you, emotionally, mentally and sexually. All I want from you is that you love me and protect me."

I embraced her tenderly and kissed her. "Eileen, my darling, I'll always be at your side when you need me; I'll take you as my lover and protect you and I'll love you to the end of my life."

She started to cry and hugged me with all force, but slowly she calmed down. Then she said that she would help her daughter to prepare dinner. "These are yours, my lover. " and gave me her breasts to kiss and caress. At the end, she had to pull them away, however, and said that Maureen needed help, but not to forget where we had stopped, because she wanted to continue from there onwards.

I closed my eyes and thought about what had happened. Maureen had crossed another limit and it seemed that she had not enjoyed it. I wondered whether she would be more careful, if a situation like this ever happened again.

I also wondered about Eileen; her moods swings were occasionally rather disturbing. After refreshing myself and throwing on a t-shirt and some shorts, I went to the dining room. A strange picture waited for me the table was set with candles, wine was in the cooler, and the two ladies were waiting for me. Maureen was dressed in a French maid's uniform that fortunately did not cover a lot. Her hair was undone and fell over her shoulders in long lustrous curls and she had put on a light makeup, emphasizing her huge and sparkling eyes. She was smiling, looking down where her nipples peaked out of the bustier -- and it seemed she had put some dark red makeup on them, too -- and the skirt was long enough to hide part of her pussy, but not all. Her outer lips were already moistened and when she moved around, I could sense a musk smell in the air.

Eileen, however, was almost formally dressed. She had a long black skirt that followed closely her hips, a white blouse that was rather transparent, and a little bolero jacket that uncovered her breasts when she moved. She had her hair done up, wore shiny earrings and her lips were fiery red and also smiling.

When I moved closer, Eileen said: "I decided to have a formal dinner, my darling. The Maid will serve and be available for whatever we want from her."

When I helped her into her seat, the jacked opened wide and her glorious full breasts were clearly visible with her big areolae pushing the blouse outwards, and the buds were already hard.

I sat and asked where did she get all these dresses? Eileen responded that she and her former husband had played a lot of sexual games, and he had always provided the most astonishing dresses. She had never thrown them away, and to her great pleasure, she could return to her fantasies.

"I assume that men are always interested in sexual fantasies, am I not right? Here is one for you: the classy lady and the naughty maid. Who do want to have first?"

"Eileen, can we resolve this once and for all because I'm getting tired of this? I'm not in a sexual fantasy -- I'm in the presence of two beautiful women who have dressed up in an exciting way. Can I enjoy this, please, without immediately thinking about how to possess them? I enjoy your company and would be greatly pleased if we could have our dinner as planned."

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, James. It'll not happen again." Then she smiled and looked at Maureen: "My dear, could you please serve the food and the drink?"

Maureen curtsied and brought out two plates with oysters on ice and then smoked salmon, toast and a bottle of ice cold Belvedere vodka. She whispered that she hoped that I remembered what this meant. I whispered back that only Grey Goose worked with me and her, and she came back saying that this was not for her, but for Eileen. Her mother saw us whispering and wanted to know what happened.

"Eileen, Maureen must have told you what we had for dinner one night at my flat, and what developed from there. Are there any second intentions for this night?"

She smiled and said that I had taken Maureen in all possible positions and according to her tales, I did know what I was doing. If I agreed, she wanted to experiment the same sensations and give herself to me completely. She battered her eyes at me and said: "Please? Pretty please? ¨She put her breasts forwards. ¨Please cross my heart and hope to live with me for a long, long time! Please?"

I did not know at first what to say, but as they gazed at me, I thought I had found the right answer that did not hurt anyone.

"Eileen, I didn't take Maureen in all possible positions, I made love to her, to her body and to her soul. We bonded in a way I cannot describe. I doubt, however, that the same thing will happen if we carefully plan and execute a repeat action. It has to come from within, from trust in the other. Taking your ass is not as simple as just pushing inside and having you swoon with pleasure. That may be what porn movies show, but it doesn't work that way in real life. For me, anal sex is something that comes after a lot of trust has built up. The lady has to learn how to relax and receive pleasure from that part of her body. Finally, you are sharing a very personal, private part of yourself, so you need to completely trust me. Only if all those ingredients come together, it can be pretty amazing."

"James, there is no person in this world, who I trust more than I do you. I've given you my body and my heart, and as much of my soul as you'll accept. Whatever you do with me, I'm deliriously happy and willing to give. I can only ask once more: Please? Pretty please?"

I looked at her and then at Maureen. She smiled lightly and nodded.

"Go ahead, James. Enjoy her!"

"Can I have dinner first?"

Everyone burst out laughing, breaking the tense atmosphere. We had our oysters and the salmon, and at the end of the dinner more than half of the vodka was gone. The conversation was always at the edge of falling off common decency, and Maureen blushed most of the time about the remarks Eileen and I exchanged about her, what we had done and what Eileen expected to happen still tonight. She really received her Sexual Development Class 101 at this night.

Then Eileen got up and said that we could withdraw to her bedroom. Maureen curtsied and asked for permission to clean everything up, but Eileen was decisive that she was needed in the bedroom, too, to attend me and her. She blushed again but followed us.

Eileen bedroom was much bigger than Maureen's, with a big bed dominating the room. Colors were light -- blue, pink, a bit of beige -- and pictures on the wall showed what appeared to be drawings form a Thai temple. When I looked closer, even I was tempted to blush: there were rather diverse sexual acts being performed and Eileen said that she had never gotten around changing these pictures after her husband died. She probably didn't even see them anymore, but if I didn't like them, she would change them next week. The bed was already made and candles were lit; there was also the smell of light incense in the air.

She called Maureen and asked her to undress her; when I wanted to help, she refused -- that was a maid's work!

Maureen did this slowly and with great attention to her body: she did not simply take the jacket off, but slowly moved it away from the chest, using each move to emphasize her lovely breasts. Then she opened the skirt and let it slide down Eileen's legs - there was only a tiny little g-string left that tried to cover her pussy lips, but without success; these lips were already moist, and the smell of arousal was getting stronger. Then she took off the blouse, sliding it back to expose the breasts and the pointed nipples, and gently took it away. Finally, she knelt and pushed the panties down, inch by inch, and when the pussy was completely visible, she touched it with her lips. Eileen moaned and pointed to me: "Do your wicked deed, Sir!"