A Fantasy about Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back and looked at Maureen: "Thank you, thank you very much. Finally, I know what it means to be happy!" Then she looked again.

"Maureen, you are beautiful but..." and did not continue.

"Oh, you mean my little outfit? I follow house rules that my lord and master set. Whenever family is alone in our flat or house, no underwear! Why waste an opportunity to show off what I have? James adores to see me dressed or undressed, preferably undressed, and I adore showing my body to him. Actually, considering the outfits I have this one is quite conservative! Does this bother you?"

She hesitated and then said: " No, not at all."

She swallowed twice and looked down at her own outfit: a white blouse with just a hint of transparency showing off a lacy bra, a narrow black skirt that matched her hair, and sandals. Then she looked at Maureen again. "I've to think about this."

We had a drink and then sat down for dinner. I helped the two ladies to their chairs and deserved a kiss from Maureen, and copying her host, one from Mary Ann, too. Our conversation was light at the beginning, but when we finished the meal with the accompanying bottle of wine, we were ready for a more serious talk. Maureen and I sat on the couch in the sitting room, with my arms around her, and Mary Ann in front of us, primly closing her legs.

Maureen started the conversation: "Mary Ann, I invited you tonight because I believe that we have to discuss a lot and clear up some points. First of all, I love you as a woman and as a friend; we somehow bonded on Saturday and I want you as my sister I never had. Is this OK with you?"

Mary Ann got up and gave Maureen a soft kiss: ¨Maureen, I never had a sister and I never had family. I'm so happy to have found you and I'll always be your friend, and hopefully even more than a friend, a partner and family."

Maureen continued: "You´ve seen now how James and I are together, bound by love and affection. I'll fight against anyone who could destroy this relationship."

She leaned into my side and placed my hand on her breast.

"This is where you come in, Mary Ann. I have heard only good words about you and I've a lot of spies; you've always been loyal and protective of James and you deserve a much better position than secretary, and James will provide this; but we want to tell you that we like you, appreciate you and probably even love you -- at least a bit. After all, we really know each other only a few days. I understand your family background and the problems you had, and I admire you that you survived them. I had other problems and I was not as strong as you were. If James had not stepped into my life, I don't know what would have happened to me. I still don't know what he saw in the grumpy black duckling he met in a friend's house, but somehow he saw beneath my outer skin and saw the real me and here I am, happy and in his arms."

She placed her hand over mine on her breast and pressed it down.

"Mary Ann, I belong to him, and I cannot be separated from him. Depending on what'll happen between us, I'll tell you what happened. That leads us to you. What do you want from us? And what do you believe we can give you?"

Mary Ann looked at us for a long time. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath; then she looked at me, then at Maureen.

"I know what I want, but I don´t know how to get it. As I told you, Maureen, my childhood was lonely and did not get better when my grandparents died. I had to defend myself against the person who was supposed to help me, and left to live on my own, without any real education and experience. I was lucky when I entered our company, and I was luckier still when James selected me as his secretary. I didn't want to lose that opportunity and also wanted to be the best secretary he ever had in his life, and I worked hard for this: many extra hours, studying and learning. But I succeeded, and this I have to thank James for. At the beginning I made a lot of mistakes and he corrected me; but he also saw that I never made the same mistake twice. He was always polite and helpful, and I was never ashamed to ask a perhaps silly question. The answer was always helpful. So what do I want professionally? I want to continue to work with James for many, many years."

Then she took another deep breath and said that the next part was much more difficulty to express.

"Maureen, perhaps you understand me better than James. For a woman who never had fun in her life and always had to fight to survive, working with James was an epiphany (you see I learned a lot of sophisticated words) that life could be different. That there were people who helped you only because they were decent people, and that you could start to trust such people. And for me, with James came trust, then came affection, and with affection came love. I tried very hard not to show this and I believe I succeeded. But here and now, I can tell you, both of you, that I want to become part of you. Not between you, but beside you. Maureen is the sister I always wanted, and I'll learn a lot from her. James, you're the man I always dreamed about and just working with you and seeing you each day, will be a million times better than living on my own. You've kissed me already and I felt that you are not completely uninvolved, that you feel something for me, and the fact that Maureen let me kiss you is proof that gives me hope for the future. And what do I want personally? I want to be with you, be a friend, be protected and protect you, caress and be caressed, and be myself with you. Where this leads to, I don't know, but I want to go that way if you let me."

I looked at Maureen and she at me, and we came to a conclusion. We got up and said to Mary Ann: "Come here into our arms. You are welcome. We cannot guarantee anything, but we're willing to go the same path with you."

She jumped up into our arms and kissed us all over. Tears came out of her eyes and she almost fainted. Then she took a deep breath and embraced first Maureen and then me. The kiss I received had nothing to do with what had happened before. At the end, Maureen coughed politely and reminded us that she was there also. Mary Ann blushed all over and said that this was the expression of joy she felt, but that in future she would be better controlled.

"Mary Ann, I'd be severely disappointed if you showed better control in similar situations; please let yourself go. I shall always pick you up!"

She knew about the dangers we faced.

"James, in the office we cannot show anything: this would be bad for you and for me. I expect to receive a fair and professional behavior, but if you occasionally step out of line a moment when appropriate, I would very much appreciate it. I want to invite you to my place, but I need first to redo the flat since I have no money and only now, with my higher salary, I'll be able to receive you. But I hope that until then, you'll let me come and visit you here and be with my new family."

I opened a bottle of bubbly, we relaxed and the conversation turned to lighter matters. Mary Ann looked at Maureen when she leaned back into me and placed my hand back on her breast. Her top had moved up and showed a bit more of her skin. Mary Ann hesitated but then asked: "Maureen, where do you get these outfits? I can imagine that they are very comfortable, and as you said, if James wants to see your body and touch it, I see how this is done easily."

Again Maureen looked at me and this time I nodded. She got up and told Mary Ann to follow her. I wondered what would happen: would this be a show for women only or would they come back for me to enjoy the sights? I changed the music on the CD and waited.

When the door opened, first Maureen came back, still dressed in the same outfit. She turned around and pulled Mary Ann through the door; she had changed into something that could generously be called a dress but in reality was a very transparent light blue cloth wrapped several times around her body, but not hiding anything. She was blushing furiously all over and Maureen had to continue to pull her through the door. Maureen was the most beautiful woman in the world for me, but Mary Ann was almost in the same league. Her long black hair was pushed up into curls that framed her face; there was a light blush on her cheeks and some dark color emphasizing her blue eyes, a bright red on her lips and a small necklace hanging between her breasts. I had always been fascinated by breasts and Maureen and Eileen had fulfilled all my dreams. But Mary Ann was competing there, too: high, pert smallish breasts with petite areolae barely visible under the thin cloth, and very upwards pointing dark nipples which contrasted with her white skin; her waist was narrow, her hips slender and she had long, long legs. Even her pussy was almost visible hinting at a triangle shaped shadow between her legs. She seemed uncertain what to do: show herself or hide. But she must have seen the admiration in my eyes and slowly stretched her body and presented herself. She even turned around slowly so that I could admire her shapely ass.

All I could say was "Wow! Mary Ann, you're a vision from heaven!"

I turned to the table and got three glasses of bubbly and toasted her: "Mary Ann, may you always be as lovely as today, and may you never change your affection and love for us!"

She gulped her bubbly and did not know what to say or where to move, so I took her glass, looked at Maureen and asked her: "May I kiss this angel?"

She nodded and I took Mary Ann in my arms, and this time I could feel her body glued to me, with her breasts and nipples hard, and her mouth open inviting me in. Our tongues started to battle, and she was pushing herself into me. My hands started to wander down her body, but suddenly I realized what I was doing. Kissing was one thing, appreciating a beautiful body offered for my view was also possible, but anything farther would ruin everything. I gave her another kiss, tenderly this time, and stepped back.

"Mary Ann, you'll always be welcome in this place, at least as long as you dress this way!" I turned to Maureen and smiled: "She knows already one of our house rules!"

Mary Ann asked what house rules but Maureen and I just grinned. "We'll see whether you will find what rules there are and whether you're willing to follow them."

I sat down on the couch and this time Maureen was one side, and Mary Ann on the other one. When Maureen took my hand and placed it back on her breast, Mary Ann hesitated for a moment but then followed suit. It was difficult to maintain a decent conversation whilst being distracted this way! I managed to keep my hands still, l even being very tempted to try out which nipple was harder, but at the end, character and promise won over desire.

After a while I saw both ladies getting drowsy, as emotions, wine and bubbly were helping them along the way, and I called an end to the evening. We got up, kisses were exchanged, and Mary Ann went to change back into her street clothes. I called a taxi company where I knew the driver and we were ready to part. Mary Ann gave Maureen a surprisingly long and deep kiss that had both looking at each other in a very surprised way, and then it as my turn. She lifted her head for me, opened her lips and her tongue looked out at me. I bent down and embraced her; the kiss was sweet and emotional, promising better things to come, and then I took her down to the taxi. In the elevator she leaned against me and said that this had been the best day in her life, and she would make certain that the days to come would be better still. Another little kiss and off she was.

Maureen was waiting for me and sat on my lap on the couch.

"My love, what have we done? And where will this lead to?"

"We have embraced a woman who needed support and love and is willing to give this to us. I don't know where we'll go, but we've time to find out. But now is the time where I want to hold my love in my arms, kiss her all over and make love. Do you know anyone willing to accept this?"

She jumped up and hit me on my shoulder. "Not even as a joke you may doubt this, my love. I'm yours and will love you every time you want me, and then more when I want it. And I want you now! Hurry up and I'll clean the room tomorrow."

She practically ran to the bedroom, shredding clothes on the way. When I arrived, she was already laying on her back, with her legs spread wide, and her hands pushing her breasts forward. "Come and get me, lover!"

I got out of my clothes and lay down beside her. She was a wonderful picture to behold: her red hair spilling over her face onto her breasts, her eyes sparkling, her lips smiling, her breasts inviting my kisses, and her legs wide open for me to kiss her labia and fill her with my shaft. This was a work of art and I bent down top appreciate it. I started my kisses on her hair, luscious and with a faint smell of her favorite perfume, and slowly worked down to her eyes and her lips. She moaned and shifted her body telling me what she wanted, but I did not relent. I continued my way downwards staying a while on her neck and licking her earlobes, and then arriving at her breasts that she so proudly presented. Her puffy areolae were meant to be kissed and her hard nipples to be inhaled and gently bit, but she was getting anxious to start the real fun.

"Oh James, please don't tease me. Take me!" she whined as my hand began its journey south. "Please, James, please!" she moaned and grabbing my hand, pressed it on her pussy lips. I stroked her outer lips, wet and hot. She was slick and my finger entered her easily. I moved it around and she whimpered: "James, don't tease me. Take me now!" but I continued to bite her nipple and stroke her labia, with one finger already deep inside.

Maureen gave up pleading and surrendered herself to her pleasure. She pushed her hips upwards to give me better access and when a second finger entered her, she started to mumble my name and pleaded to be taken; she could not stand it anymore. Her fluids were already flowing and when I finally kissed her mound and centered on her clitoris, she exploded and squirted a tasty fluid into my mouth: clear, fresh and totally Maureen. I drank it and was surprised how we took each other without any restraints and limits as we both enjoyed each other's fluids eagerly. She came down from her high and grasped my penis. "No escape now!" and pulling me down on her, placed it against her pussy, clasped her legs around my hips and pushed up. I entered easily and when I pushed against her cervix, she sighed contented. "Now take me, my love."

I started to move, she responded and at each move, the excitement mounted until both arrived at our climax at the same moment. I held her as close as I could and pushed down as far as I could go, and she pushed up to let me go deeper still. When I exploded, her voice became intense and strident as she yelled my name and thrashed around. I hang on for dear life and when she relaxed, we looked at each other. She smiled satisfied.

"This was to relax me after tonight's tension and excitement. Now make love to me, James, please."

I turned around and placed her on top of me. I was still inside her and by a miracle, my shaft was still hard and eager to go a second round. She moved around until she was firmly seated on top of me with my penis buried deep inside and smiled.

"James, I saw how you controlled yourself and respect you very much for it; not that you would have done anything else if I weren't in the same room. I've to reconsider my options about Mary Ann. I promise you, however, that my devotion and dedication to you will never waver. You´re the center of my universe and I live for you. Mom was a surprise, but at the end, it´s wonderful to have someone like her around us since she is fun, has experience, has different desires than I do, and I do enjoy gossiping with her. I know that I can talk about anything with you, but once in a while, it's very interesting to gossip with a woman, especially when that woman is my Mom and your lover."

It was interesting, to say the least, to converse with Maureen while I was deeply imbedded in her. Every move she made, every deep breath she took, was immediately conferred to her inner walls, and the contractions teased my penis continuously. I was getting more and more excited and she was talking calmly about our love life. She knew exactly what she was doing and paid me back for the teasing I had applied to her a few moments ago.

"Mom has a different outlook on life, she's more interested in sexual activities and perhaps even some kinky sex (don't count me out here!), but she's as devoted to you as I am. Whatever you can want from her, she'll do, eagerly and happily. I wonder what she would say about Mary Ann? You must be very satisfied with your life: very successful in business, surrounded by two beautiful women who will give you everything you want, and now a third one on the outside wanting to come in. She's intelligent, beautiful, and shows me openly that she loves you deeply. But James, that is my decision, not yours."

She moved again and this time intentionally to increase her and my pleasure.

"Just imagine, James, three women in your bed!"

And she bent down to kiss me, started to move gently and was in heaven. Taking her nipple into my mouth, I sucked on her puffy areola and my tongue loved her nipple, swirling and sucking. She held my head and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm yours, my love. Make love to me..." and laying down on me, she rubbed her body up and down on mine, giving me a very pleasurable massage. My shaft managed to stay in her and contributed eagerly to her effort, and her face slowly started to blush, then she breathed heavily and pushed herself onto me, her inner walls grasping my penis and holding it fast. She closed her eyes and said "James, I love you... and came, not explosively, but gently and fully.

She stayed for a moment and then opened her eyes again.

"This is why I love you so much, James. You have me with firmness and then you take me with gentleness, but every time I am completely fulfilled, satisfied, and content -- and wanting more."

We separated but she stayed close to me, placing her head on my chest.

"I'll never tire of hearing your heart beat, and hearing it, I feel that my heart adjusts its beat to yours. You see how close we are and that we cannot be separated? But I'm tired now and want to sleep. May I?"

I turned her over so that I could kiss her breasts and her lips, and then took her into my arms. She sighed contented and closed her eyes. She had an astonishing capacity to close her eyes and fall asleep. Once she found her place, she closed her eyes and was gone, but I needed more time thinking about the events of today and to what future they might lead us. I was elated on one side, but worried on the other. How could I handle three women and still keep my promises? But Maureen had said that that was her decision and I trusted her blindly.

I closed my eyes also, but I lay awake for a long time. Everything had happened so fast: my fortuitous encounter with Maureen, the way that Eileen entered our group, and now Mary Ann? I admitted that the result was wonderful, but two beautiful women already loved me and whom I loved, and even that had caused problems. How would Maureen handle Mary Ann? The problems might increase geometrically, and at the end there could be nothing, just problems. But Maureen had always been right up to now, and I must admit Mary Ann fascinated me: the way she had grown out of her shell, her obvious superb intelligence and willingness to accept responsibilities, her integrity and honesty, her acceptance of risks and rewards, her dedication to me, and last not least, her drop -dead beauty.