A Fantasy about Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was never in the running and I'm happy that my friend got the job. Imagine I'd have to train another bloody foreigner! But go home now and relax as there's still the dinner tonight, and I am certain that Maureen will be interested in the news, too!"

When I got home, I did not feel Maureen in the flat and when I opened the door there was only a note that she had gone to the hairdresser. I was disappointed because I wanted to tell her immediately the good news, but I understand hairdressers and similar have a much higher priority for women than for husbands. I was also home much earlier than I had told her in the morning, so she must have thought that she had much more time available. I also heard a message on the answering machine that the dinner tonight was for me to include Maureen: now I understood the hairdresser! This was the first time she formally appeared as my better half!

I lay down for a moment but woke up when she came back. Her hair was wrapped in a scarf and she just blew a kiss at me. "Do not touch me, James. I love you, but stay away! " and she vanished into the guest room. I heard noises from mumbling to outright yelling and when I opened the door slightly a cushion came flying. "I told you to stay away! I mean it!"

Well, I know when caution is better than courage and went back to dress: the dark blue suit, a customary tie, opal cufflinks and all the dressings. After all, I was now an important person!

And then the door opened, and she appeared. I just stared and stared -- she was a miracle of beauty. Her luscious red hair was beautifully made up in little waves and curls, her makeup almost not appearing, but emphasizing her gorgeous face and her sparkling eyes, her light green blouse complementing her eyes and with an almost decent décolleté with my opal pendant hanging between her firm breasts, a small belt showing off her narrow waist, and the long silk skirt with the slit to almost her hips showing her long and slender legs. She wore the signet ring my father had given her. She stepped forward and turned around.

"You like it?"

I shook myself and asked: "Who are you? Are there angels back on earth?"

She smiled and the radiance that suddenly appeared on her face hit me once more. What had I done to deserve this woman? What would I have to do to keep her and be worthy of her?

Then she said: "Remember what I said when I gave myself to you? I'm yours, and you're mine. We'll never be apart again! And now get going and don't you dare to come close and give me a kiss -- it took me hours to get everything right. I expect you to take all this off when we come back, but now respect a woman's rights to be pretty!"

"Pretty is one thing, but you are someone quite different. Maureen, you're wonderful and the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"I don't believe this, but please continue saying it. It'll give you enough brownie points so that you will be quite exhausted at the end, of the night!"

She slowly stroked her breasts and her hands were gliding downwards to cup her pussy. "This is all yours, my love, and I expect you to take it tonight!"

I told her in the car about the promotion, but she was not surprised. She smiled and said that she had set up already a female network to keep her informed on what was happening in the company: partly to stay updated on the news, partly to be able to warn me if anything bad might happen. She said that I was a wonderful person, but she had rarely met someone who was so disconnected from internal gossiping.

"James, you made it because you're super competent, respectful to all, protecting the people who report to you and even others when they are in trouble, and always driving forward, never content with what you have. This is good but be careful: pushing too much can give you the opposite results! What I've heard is that they respect and admire you, but they are a bit afraid that the standards you set for them are as high as you set for yourself, and that they'll not get there. Take them with you on your path, don't push them!"

I knew why I loved that woman -- she was not only beautiful, but scaringly intelligent. I would have to run just to keep abreast of her, and that was a challenge I adored!

When we entered the restaurant everyone was already there, and the room was silent when she stepped forward at my side to greet Sir Allan and his guests. He kissed her hand, and Mr. Cunningham said that he understood now why I was in Australia. Frank was silent, as she must have reminded him of Eileen, but he smiled bravely. When Peter stepped forward, I heard Maureen whisper "Squeak! Squeak!" and he blushed furiously.

Maureen was introduced to the other ladies: especially Lady Moise, Sir Allan's wife was very impressive. She must have been a great beauty in her youth and was still a wonderful woman in her own rights. She embraced Maureen, but it was funny to see that she did not touch any exposed skin and as she turned to me, she whispered: "That is the way to compliment a woman who is all prettied up. Don't touch anything that can be removed by a single contact!"

I nodded, but said quietly that I adored Maureen this way, prettied up and stunning, but I when I saw her without any makeup, no pretty dress, just herself looking at me with love, I realized what treasure I had in my arms and that was the moment I loved her most.

¨But please don't tell anybody I just said that; we cannot have people believe that Germans can get mushy about sentiments!"

She smiled and sat down for dinner. Frank had brought his wife, a small, mousy little thing, probably a very nice person, but very upset at me at this moment because she had to move to another country. They did not have children, so it should not be too difficult, but observing her, I started to understand Frank's reaction to Eileen. My other financial colleague had a very athletic wife, tall, slender and well-muscled: within fifteen minutes I heard at least twice that she had been the runner up for the New South Wales Ladies Tennis Amateur Championship in Sydney and she was practicing every day to be better this year. Good for her, but it seemed there was no other subject that mattered to her.

The food was excellent, the selection of wines was very simplified; neither the maître not my personal consultants had the courage to spend much time about the nuances of this wine against the other one, and at the end, Mr. Cunningham got up with his little speech complimenting Frank for the wonderful work he had done and that he was certain that he would be a great success in HQ, too, and then he confirmed my promotion and made the same kind of noises about my work and what was expected of me.

We were all tired and Mr. Cunningham seemed to realize this; he thanked us for our presence, said good bye to everyone and paid the bill. He called us back when we were leaving and told Maureen: "You have a good man here, Miss Monahan. Keep him. And James, don't be a fool and let her go away: the two of you are made for each other."

Maureen smiled prettily, saying that she had everything under control, and that we would get married in six weeks' time.

Lady Moise called Maureen aside and said that she should call her when she had some free time; she knew the company better than most and a good wife could ease frictions for her husband before he even realized they existed.

"I remember Allan and me when I observe the two of you. We were so much in love -- as we are still today -- and it warms my heart when I see the love in your eyes when you look at each other. Maureen, call me and we'll chat. You're still young and there are certain things that a young bride should know. James is a good man, but even good men need occasionally guidance and orientation from their better halves, and who is more motivated to watch out for the man we love than I and you? Call me."

With that she gave her a hug and a kiss and this time touching skin and lips and said good bye to us. Sir Allan had heard the last words and whispered: "Listen to her. I -- and we -- are here because we became a very effective team that never forget that intelligence, drive and love have to go together."

Lady Moise added that she had heard about me before, but had had a completely different impression of the hyper effective businessman she had been told about. I seemed to have added other dimensions to this. What had happened? I pointed to Maureen and said that there stood the person responsible: she had shown me what life is really is about.

"And Lady Ellen, there's another person I owe a lot -- your husband. I'm good, but I know that he's better! I've learned a lot and will continue to do so."

She nodded, satisfied that I acknowledged my debts.

Sir Allan kissed her hand again and stopped. "This ring is interesting. A family coat of arms? I'm a student of heraldry and I seem to remember having seen a similar ring some time ago.¨

Maureen said that it was my family's coat of arms and he seemed to go through all the memories he had stored in his mind. Suddenly he looked up and said: "Winter? de Winter? East Germany?" I nodded, hoping that he would not go on.

"Whenever you have some time, call me and I'd like to discuss this a bit more."

Finally, we could leave and as we arrived at home, Maureen turned around and said that now I would get another reward -- just wait a moment and get comfortable. I had a shower, got a bottle of bubbly in a wine cooler (Peter had suggested to buy one that could bring any bottle to the required temperature), two glasses and waited in our bedroom for her to appear.

And then she was there and if she was stunning before, she was out of this world for me now.

She knew that I loved to see and feel her breasts so her long, wispy gown exposed them fully. She had those puffy areolae with her nipples standing straight up, inviting me to kiss and suckle them, and she had actually rouged the areolae with a light red color, the points with a dark color and had put a dark shadow between her breasts that highlighted the firmness of her mounds. She had also retouched her makeup and her huge eyes were smiling at me. Her hair was still made up, but she had loosened some curls that came down to her breasts, playing hide and seek with her nipple. She was slowly gliding forward, and at every step the slit in the front opened showing her pussy. It was wet already -- I saw some drops glittering between her thighs. The dress was so transparent she might not have bothered at all with it, but I always thought that a little mystery was much nicer than crude reality. Her runner's legs were long and straight, and I already imagined feeling them around my hips and pulling me into her.

"Did I not tell you that all of this is yours? Take it, my love."

I embraced her tightly, lifted her in my arms and put her on the bed. Then I started the feast. I kissed her and our tongues battled which one could enter deeper; then I moved downwards, kissing and licking her behind her ears (she really liked this and showed her appreciation) and not forgetting her neck, my hand touched first one breast, then the other and she moaned since she was very sensitive around her nipples, and I had brought her to orgasm before by just touching, kissing and stroking these wonderful parts of her even more wonderful body. My lips were slowly gliding down to her breasts, and I knew that her puffy areolae were waiting for my mouth; she didn't want to wait and pushed them forward to force me to suck them firmly.

She whispered: "Bite me gently, but bite my nipple." The other breast was occupied by my hand stroking and twisting gently her extended nipple. She moaned louder and pushed my hand into her pussy. When my finger entered her and I felt her clitoris firm and upright, I pushed down deep into her and my thumb stroked her clit. She yelled and came very noisily. I was right: she was easily excited and willing to come for me. When she relaxed, she smiled.

"Nice hors d'oeuvre, my love, but today I want more!"

I went for the next course and slid down, pushing her dress away. Her pussy was waiting for me and she opened her legs for me to have easier access. She was dripping and the smell of her arousal was very strong. I bent down and licked her between her thighs, but avoiding for this time her pussy. She did not like this and complained: "I want more, my love, much more."

Who was I to deny her this wish? I settled down between her legs and started to kiss her seriously. She moved around trying to push her outer lips into my mouth and asking my tongue to penetrate her. It was wonderful: to see and hear your woman in ecstasy asking you to take her; was there anything better in this world? I added another finger in her pussy and pushed deep inside with my tongue teasing her clitoris. She started to cry out again and pushed her legs around my head holding me in a desperate grip almost strangling me. Then she pushed my head into her pussy, yelled " Yes ... Yes ... YES...! "and came again, this time more strongly and as it occasionally happened with her in the throes of her thrill, she squirted straight into my mouth. Her fluids were light and very tasty, at least for me, and she filled my mouth. I swallowed everything and when she opened her eyes and saw me smiling at her, she threw herself forward and embraced me. Her tongue entered my mouth and she could taste herself.

"Not bad, but I prefer yours!"

I got her a glass of champagne and she drank deeply.

"My love, this was wonderful, but today I need more. I need you to take me as your woman and to take me hard and fast. I want to feel that I'm yours, and that I'm here to please you, not me. Please do this for me!"

She turned around and was on her arms and knees with her ass pointing upwards. She looked at me and said: " Don't make love to me today -- take me as yours. I need you inside of me. I need you to be in me, filling me and coming in me. I want to be taken hard and deep; will you please do this for me tonight?"

I have to admit that I lost it at that moment. I ripped off the dress and pushed into her, not really caring whether I took her in her pussy or in her ass and neither did she seem to care. She was ready, actively wet and tight. We were perfectly fitted to each other, and when I was deep down, she screamed, biting into the pillow I pushed into her face. She reached back and placed her hands on her ass and pulled her cheeks aside to get me really close. She pushed herself against me, rocking with every thrust and moaning in joy.

She seemed to have one continuous orgasm that had started as soon as I had entered her. I pounded her, lost in the feeling of taking my woman, and she asked for more and more. I pulled my shaft a bit back and pushed it forward with all force. She accompanied every move and when once we came apart, she took my shaft and placed it back into her. It was very tight and I realized that I was in her ass, not anymore in her pussy. It didn't matter, we wanted to take and to give, and where was of secondary importance. She moaned again and pushed back as I entered her deeply " yes ... yes ... deeper ... take my ass ... it is yours ... faster ... I am coming ... NOW!"

And as she exploded I did, too. I felt my semen filling her as I pumped into her, and she tightened her ass muscles to suck the last drop out of me. Then she fell forward on the stomach and I on her.

After a while, I remembered that I was a lot heavier than she and rolled over to one side. She protested "Don't go. Stay inside me, please. I want to feel you as long as possible."

When my penis finally shrunk to its normal size, it popped out and a lot of fluids followed. She protested weakly and when I got up and got some washcloth to clean us up, she was already asleep when I came back. Funny: did women not complain all the time that men had their pleasure and then fell asleep? Well, I was tired, too, as this had been emotionally very exhausting and I had to think later what had brought it on; Maureen was normally more the loving and gentle type, not the sexually aggressive and even a bit submissive woman. It seemed that tonight she wanted to be someone different, to be taken hard, and even perhaps submit her body to her master. This was not Maureen I knew, and I wanted to find out what had caused it, but not now; now I wanted to hold her in my arms, cuddle with her and fall asleep knowing that the next morning she was still there.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, she was already awake and looking at me. She smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. "Good morning, sleepyhead. I have been awake for some time and have been watching you. Do you know that you smile when you sleep? Did you dream of me?"

Actually I had dreamed of her and a trip to a lonely island with lots of white sand, small waves, sunshine, and ice-cold bottles of champagne. We were walking naked along the beach when I woke up.

"I always smile when I think of you, whether it is in a dream or in reality. Come here, my love, I need a good morning kiss."

She moved forward, but could not suppress a small moan.

"What did you do to me the last night? Almost all of my body hurts: pray tell where did these bite marks come from? And my pussy and even my ass hurts like it they have been invaded by a monster. Do you know anything about this?"

"Do you remember what happened? That you asked me to take you hard and fast? And that I took you as you requested: hard and fast and I finished you in your ass. You practically fainted at the end. I was surprised, but you begged for it, my love."

"James, I know. We make love so wonderfully tender and gentle, but yesterday I needed to feel that you're my lord and master, that I needed to be shown that you're my man and submit to this, and that you're not only firmness and love, but that you can also take what is yours, and by force if necessary. This was an exception, my love, but very occasionally I will need this again, but now I need tender loving care!"

I hugged her and kissed her tenderly. My hands went automatically to her proud breasts and she started to laugh.

"Did you see how you looked after kissing my breasts? I had used a lot of makeup on my breasts, and after a while it was all on your face. It was funny, you know, but nice. James, I love you so much and I'll always be at your side whatever happens. Mr. Cunningham seemed to like you and he might offer you a job somewhere else, and perhaps even better than the one you just received. Make your decision as you think best, as I'll go with you to wherever you want to be."

I did not know why this came up but filed it away for future use. Then my stomach growled, and Maureen laughed.

"My man needs food! Have a shower and come to the kitchen. I'll prepare and serve breakfast and I would serve even more, but I believe that today that would hurt too much. I'll owe you."

She presented her breasts for my good morning kisses (with a small moan included as she moved forward) and left for the kitchen. I had my shower, put on shorts and a t-shirt and followed the inviting smell to the kitchen. Maureen had already prepared the table, put a bottle of champagne in the cooler, and was preparing pancakes. She was naked and had only a small little apron to protect her against hot fat drops. When I came close and embraced her, she told me to go away.

"If you start something, you'll want to finish it, and I'm physically unable at this moment to satisfy you and me. Time and patience will resolve this, my love, and I promise that I'll make up for it, but sit down now and stay away from me!"

I obeyed and watched her finish the pancakes, I got the coffee and we started our breakfast. She had taken off the apron and since the table had a glass top, I could see every moment she made. Her breasts juggled a bit, her legs opened and closed, and her pussy winked at me.

1...45678...16