A Fantasy about Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelled "YES! Now!" and suddenly she squirted a mouthful of her own juices into my mouth. She pushed my head onto her hips, and it was impossible for a moment for me to breathe. Then she became rigid and trembled.

"Yes, my love. I love you so much. I'm so happy." She started to relax, but aftershocks ran through her body. She stayed this way for a while and then came back to life. "Come here, my love. I want to kiss you!" I moved up and finally lay on top of her. "Please stay this way, I want to feel your weight on me, my love."

When I kissed her, she stopped. "Poor darling, I wet you all over. Let me clean this." She took my head into her hands, licking and kissing me thoroughly all over until she was satisfied that I was myself again. She started to move again.

"I feel someone knocking on my entrance. Should I let him in? I would do this only if you confirm that it's my friend George; he's the only one who will ever enter me."

I confirmed her guess and she opened her legs again. Reaching down, she grasped George and led him to her entrance door. "Here George, you are always welcome. By the way, there is another entrance, too, a bit farther back. Do you want to try that one?"

George decided that he was quite happy where he was and started to communicate his satisfaction, by moving excited up and down, and side to side. Maureen synchronized her movements with me, and we raised our arousal higher and higher, until she lost her control and pushed herself up and pulled me down into her as deep as possible. I felt myself hitting her cervix and trying to get another inch into her, grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her to me. That was it: she exploded and took me with her, like seeing fireworks going on and on. Then she relaxed and fell back on the bed, with me still on top of her.

"Stay this way, my love, at least for a while. This is such a wonderful feeling, having you so close and covering me."

Slowly my penis came back to normal and slipped out of her, accompanied by the slinky sound of our juices flowing out. I moved and lay beside her. "You know that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen? Especially now after making love?"

"I believe you may be a bit biased, my love. Mom is very pretty, and Jenny has become a very beautiful woman on her own. What do you actually see in us, my love? I know that you love us, but we are different persons, each has her own quibbles, her weak and strong points, and each of us loves you in her own way. May I ask what you see in us?"

I hesitated, because I did not want to discuss each detail I had come to learn about them. Perhaps it was the same feeling that I had about my own personal habits: they were mine and not to be distributed to the world, but Maureen was the exception and she deserved to know.

"James, we have discussed you at long length among ourselves and while I'm certain that there are still hidden parts we have not found yet, we've also agreed that there is no better, no more loving and affectionate, no more motivating man than you. You make us whole and every time we are with you, we come out more alive, happy and satisfied. You're frighteningly perfect, James, at least for us! But I repeat my question and if you so wish, I will not say anything to the others."

"Well, Maureen, what do I think and feel about you? Eileen is a person who needs to be told that she is loved, who needs occasionally a slap on her hand when she wants to dominate us, but I trust her with my life (I'm not quite certain I would go with your life, but that is another story). She's a bit egocentric and even egoistic, but that is justified by the way she has survived and succeeded after your father's death. She's sexually a bit too aggressive for my taste, but I've learned to handle her and it's a lot of fun making love to her, and I try very hard to satisfy her in her needs. We are good together and I see that it will only improve in the future."

"Jenny is very different. In my opinion, she wants to love me and will do everything to make me happy, to protect me, and she absolutely trusts me. She had discovered that sex can be beautiful, and you'll see that the future will become very interesting. I trust her with my life -- and with yours -- because she'll always see you as my other half, also to be protected and trusted. She'll step back if she believes it might hurt you and I don't know yet what her feelings are about Eileen, but I'm certain that Eileen will be very surprised in the near future. I feel comfortable around her; I don't need to prove anything, and she has developed the same feeling. Making love to her is wonderful; she wants to give first, but accepts when I put her first. She kisses nicely, she understands my feelings and needs, and she has a devious sense of humor. If it were not for you, my love..."

Maureen nodded and agreed with me. "She loves you so much, even more than you can imagine. James, she's absolutely defenseless with her love for you. Every time she looks at you, her eyes radiate her love, and I don't know how she hides this in the office. She'll tease and argue with you, but your wish is her command! But tell me about me, darling."

I kissed her deeply and looked at her.

"Do I have to tell you what I feel? You are my heart, my soul, my wife, my friend, my lover, my future business partner, the one who pulls me back to reality when I get too distracted, who knows how to tell me when I'm wrong in a way that I will listen and often have to agree, who listens to operas when you once told me you don't like women screaming, the one who makes me feel the greatest man in the world when we make love. And when we're just on our own, you let me make love to you in every way possible, and all of them thrilling and wonderful ... You're perfect for me, too, and this will never change."

She started to cry, but I kissed the tears away. She turned around and hugged me.

"Then let me show perfect I am for you!"

She lifted herself up and laid her body on mine. Reaching down, she stroked briefly my shaft, which by this time was already stiff and waiting for action and guided it into her. She moved her body into the right position and then started to seriously get me high and aroused. We had been in the mood already and it did not take me long to explode in her, filling her walls with my seeds. She came also and we both at last were exhausted. I begged her to stay on me as I also wanted to feel the weight of her body on me, covering me with her warmth.

Finally, I slipped out of her and she looked down at the mess we had made. She laughed and said: "I better get a cloth; otherwise you'll be uncomfortable sleeping on a wet and cold bed! " She cleaned us and came back to cuddle in my arms. "This is what I mean, my love. We are perfect for each other, emotionally and physically!"

We talked a bit about our situation, what to do the next day, her mother and Jenny, and our love for each other. Then her eyes started to close, and she wanted to say goodnight, smiled and turned once more to me, lifting her upper body to give me access to the pert breasts.

"Goodnight, my dear, Sleep well!"

We did sleep extremely well, satisfied by our lovemaking and the knowledge that the other was so close. When I woke up, she was looking at me. "Do you know that you wrinkle your nose like a rabbit when you sleep?"

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do. And it looks so funny I shall tell Jenny about it!"

"No, you will not!"

"Yes, I will, too and if you don't behave, I shall tell Mom also."

This shut me up and I could only say: "Revenge will be sweet." Poor retort, but I promised myself that I would come up later with the proper response, after waking up. She tried to make up by kissing me, but I huffed.

"Consider me upset through lack of respect! Lord and Master! Hah! " but I could not avoid kissing her back. My defenses crumbled and I embraced her.

"You know that you are impossible? How can you compare me to a rabbit? A lion, certainly, a tiger, a cheetah perhaps, but a rabbit?"

She started to laugh and tickled me, and here I could give back as well as take it, so we ended up wrestling on the bed trying to get the best advantage for a really good tickle. I was in an inferior position as she went all out, but when I had suddenly had a well-formed breast, a tasty pussy, or smiling lips available -- how could I win?

I felt somebody looking at us and turned to the door: Eileen and Jenny were standing there, laughing their heads off. Eileen shrugged and said: "Children" before walking away, but Jenny whispered in a hopeful tone: "Can I join you?"

We ended up laughing and kissing and when Eileen yelled from the kitchen that breakfast was ready, we jumped out of bed. I received my good morning kisses, rushed to the bathroom, cleaned my teeth and washed my face, and dressed in my shorts and a polo shirt. This surprised Eileen; she was standing at the oven preparing pancakes wearing her little apron and nothing else. I went over, said my proper good morning to her, cupped a breast with the nipple already stiff; she responded with a satisfied smile, and sat down.

"Hey, you can at least open the bottle of bubbly in the fridge! Do something useful!"

I did as I was told, and the two other ladies walked in: both in little transparent baby dolls. I looked at them and Jenny said: "Local rules are in play, sir!"

Breakfast talk was lively since the weather had cleared up and a trip to the Valley was possible. Eileen suggested several itineraries and as she had been there several times before and knew hotels and vineyards, we let her make the decisions. I looked at Maureen when there was a lively discussion between Jenny and Eileen, and she nodded: she had also seen that Jenny was no longer the submissive; she was now at least equal in our group. I wondered what had happened during the night?

She made up her mind and we were going to the Spicers Vineyards Estate in Pokolbin, in the middle of the wine district, close to Rothbury. We packed our things and Eileen reminded us to include an evening dress because the New Year parties were grand. They dressed rather conventional: tops and shorts for Maureen and Jenny, and blouse and slacks for Eileen. I looked at her and she saw my lifted eyebrow.

"Well, one of us has to be dressed decently when we enter the hotel."

I responded that she would be dressed classy in almost anything she wore, even in a bikini, because what was important was the way she wore it, and she had class all written around her. "Why almost anything, James?"

"Darling, remember the string bikini where the top was non-existing and the bottom vanished in your pussy? You could not wear this in public even with all the class in the world, but I am looking forward to see you in it very soon!"

She blushed, but gave me a kiss. "Flattery will get you everything, my love. Remind me to reward you tonight."

When we left, she dangled the keys to the Mercedes. "Guys, I can drive, and we'll be there in two hours at most, or I can let James drive and that will be three hours. What do you prefer?"

"James! James, Mom. I don't want to arrive as a total wreck."

All she said was "Chickens! Gutless chickens! "and sat in the back of the car. It was a nice drive, practically no traffic and it took me less than three hours to arrive at the hotel. It was impressive and the reception was pleasant. They remembered Eileen and the manager came out personally to greet the distinguished guests. It might have helped that she had ordered two adjoining Luxury Spa suites so that we could wander from one to the other without any problem.

The view over the vineyards was excellent and I imagined already sitting on the balcony at night and enjoying drinks and my ladies. The decoration in one room was more Old English style, with heavy curtains, leather couches, teak furniture and hunting oil paintings on the wall. The master bedroom had a poster bed and the other a king sized more modern bed (I assumed it would not be used very much), but the bathroom was hi-tech, with a Jacuzzi and everything. The other suite was decorated with modern clean Scandinavian furniture, with a similar installation in the bathroom. I preferred the clean style, but Maureen wanted to sleep in the poster bed, so there we went.

We had lunch at their Botanica restaurant; the food was great and the wine list extensive. Maureen and Eileen got into their oenologist persons and it took them longer to select three wines than for us to order our dishes. Jenny and I were on our second glass of Chardonnay when the decision was finally made, and it was not completely unanimous to judge from the mumbled comments from both of them, but for Jenny and me the wines were pure heaven. They had seafood and I venison, and the dessert was simple and excellent.

We withdrew to our rooms and Eileen made some phone calls to her acquaintances and after an hour we had two days packed with visits to the more prominent vineyards, as well as invitations to a New Year party. She had also arranged a car service to drive us around since visiting vineyards and tasting wines does not go very well with driving a car. Then we decided to relax until dinner. Eileen looked at Maureen and funnily enough, also at Jenny and asked: "May I lie down with James this afternoon? Please?"

Maureen looked surprised, but nodded and even more surprising, Jenny nodded also. What was going on? We went to the master bedroom and Eileen turned to me.

"I have to talk to you, James, but I want to be close to you."

She took her clothes off and lay on the bed waiting for me. I followed her example and when I was beside her, she sat up and looked at me.

"James, I need to know where I am. I had a long talk with Jenny last night, and the way she talks about you and the love she has for you, I don't know anymore where I do fit in. You have Maureen and she's in a special place; then you had me and I thought I was special also, only on a different level; and now you've Jenny: she's more intelligent than I am, she's prettier, she's younger, and she loves you so much, and to judge from the way you look at her, you love her, too. So where do I stand? Will I be still your love?"

This was serious and I sat up, too, taking her in my arms. Kissing her softly, I looked into her eyes and saw the love and the desperation and doubt in them.

"Eileen, I didn't have you, I do have you and you're a very special person to me. Don't ever forget this! I'm very lucky to have all three of you and we have discussed this before. If you are worried about Jenny: don't! She's more intelligent than I am, too, but you have increased a small business to a multi-million country wide enterprise; she could not do this. And she's not prettier than you. You are beautiful in your class, with a bit more rounded curves, but you have the presence that Jenny still has to acquire and that I hope you will teach her. You look at life in a different way and the experience you gained at dear cost has formed you into a wonderful person and the woman I love, now and forever. I must admit that we had our differences, but now, Eileen, now you're the woman I want at my side for a very long time."

She started to cry and hugged me.

"Thank you, James. I know that sometimes I invent problems, but please help me in those moments. I'm in the position I have today because of complete stubbornness; I didn't want to concede defeat when my husband died. I had to care for Maureen, and everyone expected me to sell the company and play the rich widow. I wanted to show them that there was more to me than that, and I did it. That was an area, however, that I could dominate through aggression and decisiveness; I cannot dominate you and at the end, I don't want this. I want to be part of you, told by you what to do, follow you, but always secure that I'm important to you and that you love me. Remember when I gave myself to you the first time? When I felt the blessing from our ancestors? And the commitment I made to be always yours? Nothing has changed for me, but I need to be told sometimes that nothing has changed for you, too, my love."

I embraced her tightly and put her head on my shoulder, breathing in her perfume and sensing the scent of her hair. "My love, and remember that this you are forever, I will always tell you how important you are to me and that I love you. You'll tell me whenever you have any doubt and we'll resolve it together, but please keep in your mind and your heart that you are mine and that I'm yours also."

She stopped crying and lifted her face for a kiss. "Thank you, my love."

She lay down and she wriggled into my arms, her body glued to mine. "I just want to feel you close to me, James, and feel your heart beating."

After a while she closed her eyes and fell asleep. I thought about what she had said, and I believe I understood her doubts. It would take more attention from me to keep her safe and secure. I closed my eyes, too, and only the noise from the other room woke me up later. Eileen was still in my arms and breathing softly. She also opened her eyes and smiled at me.

'I'm OK now, James. Thank you."

I remembered that I had wanted to ask Eileen for a favor.

"Darling mine, you said once that you had friends in Thailand. Remember that invitation to that ball in München..." she interrupted smirking "Aristocracy -- superior part!" and I continued "Yes, and it mentioned coronets. You know that Maureen is crazy about wearing a crown, but I'll have a coronet made for her. I'm still undecided whether it should be a coronet or a tiara, but whatever it'll be, it will be made from platinum and I will place opals on the tines".

I tried to explain the reason for my request.

"In Germany, Counts have nine tines, and it could be five leaves and four pearls on their coronets, but since we live in Australia and she is an Australian and proud of it, I will replace the pearls with opals. This means that she needs a very special dress to match the colors of the stones. I know that in Thailand they produce very special silk and that the silk can be either tinged or have golden or silver threads already woven into the basic colors. I think of blue and green intertwined. Can you help me? But don't talk about it now: I want it to be a surprise for Maureen."

She promised she would contact her friend immediately and for me not to worry; she'd handle it. She wanted to stay a bit more in bed thinking about us, but I should get up and join the others. When I opened the door, they looked at me. "You are back among the living? Where is Mom?"

"She decided to relax a bit more and will join us later."

"What did you do to her? We did not hear any noise, but for Mom not to get up with you means that she was thoroughly abused. Confess, oh horrid man! Tell us everything!"

I denied that I had done anything cruel to Eileen and that she just wanted to relax; I also asked what they were doing. "We are discussing the differences and risks of a high growth, get market share and kill the competition strategy against a reinvestment, prepare for long-term future, pay dividends strategy. Do you want to join us?"

"Just let me get a glass of wine and I'll get right in." I wondered why this subject had come up, but discussing it with them gave me an insight how they would decide important matters in the future. They did not like my theories very much, however, that for a shareholder, long term survival is much better than a short-term gain, which will end up mostly in management pockets anyway. When we started on Amazon, the door opened and Eileen appeared; gloriously nude, dressed only in her pendant.

"Hi, kids. Are you thinking about dinner yet?" She stood there, completely indifferent that she was nude and that we were dressed. I responded that this was still more than an hour away, and that we were involved in a heated discussion on business strategies.

1...910111213...15