A Fantasy about Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen was stunning: her red hair carefully made up and I was not disappointed for the hours they had left me on my own to visit the hair dresser, and a short black cocktail dress with a decent décolleté emphasized by her opal pendant and her earrings, a light blush on her cheeks and gloss on her smiling lips, and a small golden belt showing off her slender figure. Jenny was as beautiful in a light blue silk blouse with two buttons undone, showing her opal pendant, a narrow skirt reaching her knees, her long black hair in a ponytail, with her diamond earrings from New York, and an equally fascinating smile on her lips. She was as slender as Maureen, with a long-distance runner's figure, and I was proud to be beside them.

Luigi was again over the top. "Count de Winter, Countess, Miss Parker, how wonderful of you to come! I have something very special for you: you remember the first time you came here? I received today more of the Wagyu Kobe beef and I'd be honored if I could prepare it for you. Would this be OK? And can I bring the wine list, Countess?"

I glared at him, but he ignored me -- I was good PR for him. The two lapped it up and soon we were back to the wine selection. I threatened them that if they could not come to a decision in 10 minutes, I would select the wine. I took Jenny's arm and walked her over to the bar asking what she wanted; she looked at me and asked with a mischievous smile. "We do have vodka at home, don't we? I want just a glass of mineral water, please. You two can drink the wine and I'll drive back!"

I took a deep breath: driving my Porsche! I had let Maureen drive it now several times and I could not in good sense tell Jenny no, even if I wanted it.

Luigi came to get us back to the table: a decision had been made. I took him aside and told him if he were to make the same scene once more about Count and Countess, I would never come back; I did not want publicity whenever I went out with my ladies. He promised to behave in the future, but I told him that I was serious.

The meal was up to Luigi's pretensions and the bill had a good discount on it: PR commission? We had a problem when we went back. I had driven the car to the restaurant and Jenny, even having some little problem, had fitted herself in the back seat. Maureen could not do this in her dress, so she had to stay in front, and I had to go back. Maureen looked at me and then at Jenny.

"Are you certain that you know what you're doing? We'll put our lives in your hand!"

Jenny looked at her. "You let me drive your Mazda and I know that the Porsche is in another class, but I promise that I'll be careful. You know that I wanted to take a car with a driver, but you always prefer the Porsche!"

Maureen laughed. ¨My car is very nice, thank you, and I love it, but it's even smaller than the Porsche; I also know that James wants to drive his car. If he lets you drive it, the last barrier has dropped! ¨

And then Jenny looked at me "Trust me" and I went to the back seat, Maureen sat in front and Jenny behind the wheel. There was silence as she adjusted her seat, checked the brakes and put the car in motion. To our surprise she drove well and competently, and we arrived safely at home.

The question was obvious. "Where did you learn to drive this way?"

The answer was typically Jenny: "I went to driving school and had some colleagues who drank too much, so I was always the designated driver. The Porsche is something out of my class, but I decided that I could handle it. I admire your trust, James; I know that men actively dislike loaning their car to a woman, but you did not hesitate -- thanks. Do you remember that once I asked you to let me drive the car and I would reward you for it? Tonight is the night: whatever you want, my love, is yours."

When we came in the message light on the phone was blinking. It was a message from Allan that Ellen had worsened and that he did not know when he could come back. I should continue as I was, and Mr. Cunningham had already agreed to it. This killed any thought of fooling around and we went to bed just to hug and be close to the other.

The next morning Maureen asked me whether I would agree that she would fly to Cleveland to be at Ellen's side in this critical moment.

"James, I love her as I love my mother and she's alone in a hospital, and Allan is probably devastated with nobody he knows around him. I believe that I could give them support in this moment. I know that I would want it if the situation were reversed. I don't know how long I'll be there, but not more than a week. You'll not be alone: Jenny will be here every night so that you don't have to sleep on your own, and shell make certain that you behave. Is this OK, Jenny?"

Jenny nodded and told her to organize her luggage whilst she was organizing the trip. My only input was to demand that she travelled first class since the trip to Cleveland would take almost 24 hours. There was a United flight through Los Angeles, but she would have to leave early the next day and we had to be at the airport an 8.15 in the morning. She should leave the return open. Maureen kissed me and said that only for that couple could she leave me alone, but her other half would care for me. Then she ran off to get her things packed and Jenny spent the next hour organizing the flight, the hotel in Cleveland (we knew where Allan was staying) and she booked an apartment in the same hotel, and a limousine pickup in Cleveland. At midnight everything was resolved, and we went to bed.

Jenny pushed Maureen to me. "Darling, you'll be alone for at least a week; use this moment to feel James' love and protection!"

We made love in a very gentle way, but it was as satisfying as if we had gone through the Kama Sutra. Perhaps even more so, because I could feel the love pouring out of my wife's heart. Jenny had been looking at us and when we finally lay back, she had tears in her eyes.

"You two are so beautiful when you make love and you seem to be in your own paradise for these moments and nothing else exists. James, one day please make love to me as you do to Maureen!" and she embraced us.

Maureen turned to her. "Jenny darling, when you make love, I've the same feeling. Remember that we're one now!" I was happy with Maureen, and I was happy to have Jenny with us.

We fell asleep rapidly and the alarm clock woke us up too early, but rules had to be obeyed. Maureen was almost at the bathroom door when I whistled. She knew what to do and when it was Jenny's turn, she promised me that at night she would dedicate more time to me and ran off to the guest bathroom. I helped Maureen to shower and dried every inch of her lovely body, but there was not enough time to fool around. Breakfast was short and we went to the airport, but this time with a driver. Jenny had almost discretely commented to the airline company that Countess de Winter would use United because of some recommendations she had received, and the service staff was waiting for us. Countess here and Countess there, and this time I was quite happy about the fuss, as I knew she would be well looked after. One last kiss and she vanished through the Boarding Gate.

Jenny and I looked at each other and I hugged her. "Now we'll be on our own, my love, but Maureen will always be with us."

She nodded and when we got back, we completed our breakfast and she sat down to study and I to go through some proposals my marketing staff had prepared. We broke for lunch and I took her to a little restaurant at Bondi beach (nothing fancy, but solid food). It was hot and the sun was brilliant in the sky; there were some clouds on the horizon, however, perhaps threatening an afternoon thunderstorm. Afterwards, I let her drive the Porsche again and told her the way to the place where Maureen and I had started our time together. I took out a blanket and we sat in the same place looking over the harbor and the sailing boats crossing each other. It was a beautiful hot afternoon, the sun was shining, some clouds were chasing each other, and the breeze coming in from the ocean cooled us down a bit. We heard the waves crashing against the rocks and the birds yelling their heads off.

I told Jenny how all had started; the party I almost did not go to, the Grange Hermitage that made Maureen look at me, Joan Sutherland singing in Norma, and the freckle hunt, the famous freckle hunt. Jenny smiled and pointed out that she had two freckles also and that she was willing to sacrifice herself, so that I could continue my medical studies on whether long-term kissing could make them go away. She lay down and pointed out that there were buttons that could be opened and a bra that could be removed, and the experiment could continue.

It was an invitation that I could not refuse, and I spent my time between her lips and her breasts. It was affection and love, not passion at this moment and it was a lot of fun, with her comments on my medical curiosity, eventual other intentions and my lack of capacity to tease and to kiss at the same time; for her it was proof that women could do parallel processing while men were interested in only one thing, and that was themselves.

It went on and on until I decided I had enough and really concentrated on her; as a natural consequence she stopped to tease, and an eventual moaning turned into quite intensive desire to be satisfied. I was very happy with myself as she suddenly yelled my name and pushing my hand onto her pussy, she came very satisfied indeed. When she recovered, I wondered aloud: "I remember someone saying that women have the capacity of parallel processing; what happened to that capacity at the last moments? You did what you accused us of: you concentrated on your own pleasure! Hah!"

She blushed even more, but said that she was talking about women in general and she was not able to do this as long as I was with her and touching her.

"James, when you do this, I'm in heaven and don't care what is happening around me. I want to be yours and you to be mine! Let us go home and I'll prove it once more!"

She asked me to drive because she did not know whether her senses had recovered enough to drive the Porsche, and when we came home, she kissed me very thoroughly.

"James, you have two choices: you can study your proposals or my body. What do you prefer? This is all your fault; I was happy to stay with you and behave, but when you started your story with Maureen and then kissed me, that was not fair, my love."

At that moment the phone rang: it was Allan with his daily report. Ellen was stable, but sad and unhappy and they did not know what would happen. I used the moment to tell him that Maureen was on her way to Cleveland to stay with Ellen and him for a few days to see whether she could make Ellen interested in life again. He was upset. "James, that was not necessary. I didn't tell you about Ellen's conditions to ask Maureen to come and stay with us. We like you very much and I know that the same applies to you, but this is a sacrifice I cannot accept!"

"First of all, Allan: it is too late as she is already on the plane. It was her idea and we supported her immediately. So accept it gracefully -- and you know that Ellen will love it. Anything that improves her spirits can only be good for her, and you know Maureen: when she sets herself a task to help someone, nobody will stop her. She loves Ellen like she loves her own mother, so that is it, my friend."

There was silence on the other side and then a low noise like someone coughed with a tear in his eyes. "James, we'll never forget this. You are part of our family, and there you'll stay forever. " and hung up.

We looked at each other and knew we had done the right thing.

"James, can we delay the study of my body to a later time? I don't believe that we are really interested in this at this moment after talking to Allan, but it's a delay and not a cancellation, you have to promise me that!"

I nodded, and she went to prepare tea, and I went back to my proposals; I was not completely satisfied, but I understood Jenny and if she had not said it, I would have proposed the same. I looked at her study books and there was a plethora of subjects: Marketing, business administration, personnel management, and even Basics of German! She was asking for punishment!

When she came back, I asked her about the workload and the German course. Her only response was that she liked to study and if one day I invited her to go to Germany with her (and with Maureen!) she wanted to be prepared.

"James, I know that there are these fabulous malls in Germany, certainly better than in Sydney, and I want to be prepared!"

I could only shake my head; I had known that she was way above average intelligence, but this put her into a class of her own. She saw me looking at her and the books. "James, my love, we are different people with different backgrounds. You come from a traditional German aristocratic family, which formed you into the person you are today. I come from a broken family and only when I started working with you, I felt challenged and put out my wings. I'm grateful to you that you gave me this opportunity, and to you and Maureen that I feel safe and protected enough that I can do whatever I want. I don't know what will become of me, but one thing is certain: I'll always be at your side. And don't forget the other thing I want: anyhow and anywhere!"

She blushed and kissed me gently. "James, I love you so much. I cannot tell you how much, but I'll always try to show you!"

We had our tea and went back to study. Occasionally I looked at her and if by command she looked up and blew me a kiss and went back to her studies. Afterwards I prepared a light supper and we went to bed. We made love gently, but full of affection and caring; she was not Maureen, but in her own way, she was as beautiful to hold and love.

In the morning she left early to change and be ready at the office. I arrived half an hour later and she handed me my mail with comments and suggestions; there was also a phone call from one of the big distribution companies asking me to contact them. I did not know where this was coming from, but when I called the CEO, he wanted a visit to see how we could help them to organize their business structure in a better way. It was as much an equipment sale as a consulting proposal; something I had been thinking about but did not have the time to initiate anything. We agreed on a visit on Wednesday morning, but I was still wondering where this was coming from. After a fast lunch I moved to Sir Allan's office to take over my other job.

Irene got up when I arrived and followed me into the office. Closing the door, she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"James, I heard from Mary Ann that Maureen is on her way to stay with Lady Ellen and Sir Allan. James, you're such a nice person! You can try to show the straight German and hide that you have feelings, but I know you better by now. If there were anything that I could do to help you and Maureen, just tell me: it will be done!"

She snuffled a bit, wiped a tear from her eyes and hugged me once more. I hugged her back, (carefully and respectfully, I admit) and we started our work.

I had become accustomed to her rhythm by now, and she to mine. We were a good team, and the work flowed. There were no problems with any of my colleagues and even with the yearly balance sheet closing and the great final sales results, we managed to get things done. Irene remarked the afternoon that she was proud of me, and that Sir Allan would be proud, too. There was no greater praise for me.

Maureen had called that she had arrived safely; that the car had picked her up and that she went immediately to the hospital. Ellen was overwhelmed and broke into tears, Allan was very emotional also and that they had all a good cry. She stayed there for an hour and went to the hotel to relax. She would go back to the hospital at night and would stay the other day. She would advise what had happened, and she loved me very much.

I went home at night and Jenny arrived quite a bit later. She had her work and evening courses, but it was comfortable having her at home. I liked it when she changed to her favorite pullover with the many holes that let her nipples peep out. I wondered why every time she wore it the holes got bigger and she said the explanation was easy: every time she wore it, I played with her breasts and somehow the holes were stretched out of proportions. If I wanted, she could change? I rejected that idea immediately and informed her that if one day it would fall apart, I would buy her another one, but obviously with premade holes!

The next day Maureen called, and we spoke for a long time. Ellen was not getting better, and she would have to stay at least another two weeks. That was too long for her because she had also other commitments, but would I agree that Jenny would take a week off and substituted her in Cleveland? By that time there would be more information available and we would know what to do, but she warned me: if she was on her flight back and Jenny on her flight to Cleveland, I should expect a visit from her mother. After all, she would not believe that I could stay on my own for a whole weekend!

I said that I would discuss this with Jenny and would tell her the next day.

When we were having dinner, I told her about Maureen's suggestion, and she took a long time to answer. She was eager to help our friends, except was afraid what would happen here when Eileen was alone with me. I tried to tell her that I had managed Eileen alone three times already and was not afraid of having another go if necessary.

"James, I'm not afraid of what she could do to you, because I know that you can handle her, but I am concerned of the confusion she might arrange. She'll be alone and that is for her a green light to go all out. You will be annoyed, and our relationship will be weakened."

I asked her whether she thought that her presence would control Mrs. Monahan and to my surprise she said yes. Eileen's relationship with Maureen was still mother to daughter, and Eileen would occasionally try to abuse this. She, however, had already established an equal partnership, and Eileen seemed to respect this. After several run-ins with Eileen her position was quite clear and there would be no problem.

At the end, I told her to go ahead and book her flight, and to make certain that she did it properly, I stated that I would check her tickets: first class! She smiled and offered Business, but I was adamant: she would fly in comfort. I would give her a week off as long as she had a decent substitute in her place on Monday morning! We went to bed and made gentle love again, as we could not think under these circumstances, passion was right.

The next morning, she was busy, and I had to see the CEO who had called me. When I arrived, I was immediately led to his office. I had Peter prepare some notes on the company; it was a big, but not a great company; it was successful, but under average profits; and the public image was solid and stodgy. He was in his early 60's and had been in his position for a long time; apparently, he was married to the daughter of the major shareholder. He got up and shook my hand, something Australians did not do very often.

"Count de Winter, thank you for coming. I've heard enough about you to believe that you could help us to start to grow again."

"Thank you for the praise, Mr. Fuller. We are proud to service our customers and to interest our prospects to see what we can do. But do call me James."

"Thank you, James, I'm Peter. Perhaps you are interested who recommended you to me: it was a friend of mine, Mr. Young, someone you met on New Year and who was very impressed how you handled a very difficult situation. He said that it would be worthwhile for us to talk to you, so let's see what we can find out about each other."