A Fantasy about Love Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the pillow from under her and started my massage as she slowly relaxed. Her skin was soft as silk, warm in my hands, and tempting to caress. Her scent was still strong and when I looked at her pussy, I saw drops emerging, so I bent down and kissed it clean. There is a combination of scent and touch in a woman that can be overwhelming, and Eileen had everything. She looked at me with love in her eyes and after a while her smile became mischievous.

"There is still another part that still hurts, my love. Kiss it good for me, please?"

She pushed her hips up once more and laid my hand on her pussy and slowly pushed it downwards until it covered her ass. She wriggled a bit "Please?" so I went back to between her legs once more, spread them and placed them on my shoulders, and dived into her labia. She moved and pushed my head down.

"You know what I want. Please?" I kissed my way downward until I encountered her back entrance. It was wet, probably from all the juice that had exploded out of her, and I swear it blinked at me, slowly opening and closing again. I kissed it and she moaned satisfied.

"Now I'm back among the living again, my love. Thank you, thank you so much for everything, the love you have shown, the dedication to satisfy my needs, and the promise you've given that we'll stay together forever. These days will stay in my memory when I am back in Brisbane, and they will give me the force to endure until I see you again."

She pulled me up and kissed me passionately. "James, my love, I cannot retribute at this moment, but I swear that you'll be very satisfied before I leave tomorrow!"

She snuggled into my body, placing her head on my chest. "James, I'll have to go back tomorrow, and I know that Maureen will arrive only on Tuesday. Can you survive on your own?"

I laughed, as this was silly. "May I let you know that I am over 21 years old, have lived in several countries, have survived years on my own, and thank you very much, I'll survive another day until my wife appears, but I am grateful for the thought, Eileen." and I bent forward and kissed the tip of her nose.

She seemed to be satisfied and closed her eyes. It was still early, but she was exhausted. She remembered local rules and obeyed them, but then she was gone. I hugged her, as it had been a very pleasant weekend and she had surprised me to no end: no problem, no pushing, just a loving woman. I fell asleep, too.

When I woke up, I saw her looking at me with a big smile on her face, like the cat that had finally got the canary. "I feel much better, my love. Kissing it well is a very powerful remedy! But now it is my time!"

She moved over me and bending down, gave her left breast to kiss, and said: "I want your mark on me, James, just over my heart. Would you please do this?" and she pushed my mouth onto her breast. I knew want she wanted, so I sucked the skin over her nipple until a dark red spot appeared. "A bit more, darling: it has to last for days!"

I obeyed and I wondered whether it had hurt, but she smiled, looking at my mark. Then she offered me her other breast and demanded that it should be marked also. This was done, and finally she pushed me down to her pussy. "There, too, James." When I was done, we looked at the three dark red spots, and she was satisfied.

"I'm yours, and this proves it!" but then she moved down. "Let me say good morning to George; you know that he is my best friend, don't you? Hi, George -- are you awake?"

He had been asleep, but this attention made him jump up. "I believe the answer is yes! Let's play?"

She kissed him thoroughly, taking him into her mouth and licking him up and down, and then moved up again. She straddled my hips and guided George to her pussy, grounding herself against me and let out a soft moan.

"That's what I like, a man who can rise to the occasion. Where do you want to go, George? Front or back? Let's do the front first!"

She guided my shaft into her, and I went all the way in with one long movement. It was wonderful to make love to Eileen, and she enjoyed it very much, too. Our movements became faster and faster, and she came with a satisfied snort. I was still stiff, and she perceived this. "Let's try the other entrance now, but be careful, my love, it still hurts a bit. Don't hold back: I want you there!"

She lifted herself and I slipped out; then she moved forward a bit and guided me to her ass. She was wet all over and I easily entered her first ring. Then she looked at me, grinned and pushed herself down with one shove. It plopped when I entered and she winced, but then she went all out. Bending forward and kissing me, her ass sucked my shaft in all the way, and she moved faster and faster. Suddenly she yelled my name and pushed herself onto me; l lost all control and exploded in her. She shook violently, and I needed to hold her hips to keep her from falling down. She trembled with one aftershock after the other and collapsed on my body. Her eyes filled with tears and she kissed me.

"James, how can I live with you so far away? When will you come and stay with me, you, Maureen and Jenny? I want all of us together!"

She stayed for a moment and then moved away; my penis dropped out with a slinky sound and she moaned in protest. Reality crept in, however, and both knew that the weekend had ended.

We had a final shower together and after breakfast it was time to separate; she to her flight back and I to the office. A last kiss and I thanked her. "Eileen, this was a memorable weekend for me. You were everything I dreamed of: loving, caring, sensual, sexy, demanding and giving. Go back knowing that we're together again!"

She embraced me, crying and clinging to me. "My love, these were the best days of my life. I'm so happy that you gave them to me, and I'm so unhappy that I have to leave, but you will always be with me, day and night.¨

Then she switched on the executive mode and pushed me out of the door.

"If you don't go now, you will never leave. I love you!" and she shut the door in my face.

Chapter 34: Variations on a Theme of Love -- Alegreto assai

I was early in the office and the temp had not appeared yet; Irene was waiting for me, however.

"James, I spoke with Sir Allan and he told me that Maureen had departed already, and that Mary Ann was now with them. He's so happy that they are there! Lady Ellen had started to live again with Maureen, and Mary Ann is wonderful, too. He believes that early this week they'll have a conclusion about what happened and perhaps they can come back on the weekend. He told me to say to you to go on; he has absolute confidence that you'll do well. Perhaps you could call him tonight? The time difference is 14 hours and you can catch him at the hospital. You have his number."

I promised to do this and got into work. The temp had arrived, and I saw Irene supervising her. Soon I had my list of things to do: phone calls, emails, walk around with my staff, talk to Finance, and principally make certain that our excursion to Hawaii was on course. The day passed and before I left, I told Irene that I would be late the next day; she grinned and only remarked: "You'll be at the airport, I guess?"

At night I spoke with Allan, he gave me the same advice that Irene had given me already and that Jenny had been a god given gift to Ellen. She was better, and a big part of this was due to the presence first of Maureen, and now of Jenny. They would never forget this.

I got up early in the morning and was waiting at the airport for her to appear. There was the usual delay, but then I felt her presence, eager and hoping to see me. She came out, looking around and when I waved, she flew into my arms. Suddenly I felt whole again, and it was strange that before I was feeling fine, but now with her in my arms I felt better. We kissed and I looked at her: there she was, the love of my life.

"Maureen, I missed you so much..."

"James, I missed you so much..."

We laughed, relieved that we were together again. She was a bit tired, but when I picked up her luggage, she was eager to go home. The drive was short due to early morning traffic and when we closed the door behind us, she let everything drop and hugged me with all force.

"I'm home again with you, my love. I want nothing more!"

We stood there for a long moment than she stepped back. "Let me have a shower and change; then we can talk."

I understood, got her luggage and took it to the guest room; she would unpack from there. I had prepared breakfast already, but I assumed that she had eaten in the plane; after all, first class has privileges. I waited for her and when she appeared, it was like the sun had gotten up: her smile was brilliant and her eyes shining. She had put on a little baby doll that showed off her beautiful body, but the only thing I cared for was her smile and her eyes full of love. She looked at the table with everything set, but shook her head.

"James, all I want right now is to be in your arms."

We went to the sitting room and I sat on the couch; she immediately sat on my lap and pulled my arms around her. She started to cry. "James, these are not tears of sadness, but of happiness that I'm back with you. Just hold me..."

She sniffled and then looked at me. "Did you miss me?"

I laughed out loud: what a silly question! but she continued. "You had Jenny for a week, and you love each other, and then Mom was here for the weekend. I was alone all the time and that was not fair!"

"Yes, Jenny was here for a week and I love her, but she is not you. And Eileen was here for the weekend and to my pleasant surprise, all went well, but they're not you and I missed you every moment."

"Even when you made love to them?"

"My love, making love to your mother was exciting, and having Jenny was even better, more loving, more caring, but I can only repeat: they are not Maureen. I missed you, my love!"

She looked at me for a long time and then nodded. "Yes, I know. We're different. With all the love I have for Jenny, at the end you are mine and even sharing you in the same bed, I know that I'll always be first for you in your heart and soul."

She hugged me and put my hand on her breast. "You know what I missed, too? Getting my goodnight and good morning kisses; please never stop doing this!"

I held her close and slowly she relaxed. "Can you stay this morning with me?"

Unfortunately, a major prospect had insisted on a meeting this morning and all attempts to delay were for nothing; he was going on an overseas trip and wanted to speak to me before that. I had been able, however and with Irene's understanding help, to clean my afternoon. I promised to be at home after lunch and she agreed, but promised with a pretty little pout that I should better be home as promised. She got up, drank the tea I had prepared and pushed me out of the door. I thought it strange that twice now in two days I had been sent off from my own home!

Irene looked at her watch when I walked in.

"James, I respect you! Maureen has come home this morning and you're at the office? Duty before everything?"

"Irene, not before everything. Maureen will always be my first priority, but I've to judge my responsibilities, since I have already taken off the afternoon."

"James, don't you understand the word 'teasing'? I know your love for your wife, but I respect you even more because you're able to think beyond these moments. So read the briefing; the car is ready at 10.00 o'clock, the meeting is at 10:30. Good luck!"

It went well: he was interested in both our proposals, one for equipment and another one for consultant services. He was concerned that Sir Allan was not present, but told me that he had heard enough complimentary comments about the company and me, so that he would probably give me a decision on his return. He invited me to lunch to his business club and even wanting to rush home, I realized that this was an opportunity to lead his thinking into our direction.

We saw Mr. Fuller at the club; he came over and warned my host to be careful with me. He had only wanted to discuss one little item with me and now he had a preliminary business proposal on his desk that demanded serious studying. He smiled when he said this and whispered to him: "Listen to him. He's good!"

They looked at me for a long moment and then my host had to leave; Mr. Fuller stayed for a moment and remarked that if I were able to convince him about my ideas, that that could be very serious business for me indeed! Finally, he left also and my way to my love was free.

When I arrived home, she was still asleep. I wondered what she had done in the plane, after all, she had been in first class, comfortable, with a straight bed, and for over 25 hours. I looked at her and she was smiling, had grabbed a pillow to put her head on, and one breast was peeking out from under the blanket. I left silently and prepared tea and toast, got my laptop and worked on the notes that Irene had given me on this prospect. It was interesting and as often before, I was unsure why Frank had not been more active; but this was water under the bridge, and it was my job to get things going.

A noise told me that Maureen had woken up and I put the laptop down. She appeared dressed still in that little baby doll, but with her eyes still half closed.

"James, why didn't you wake me up? I wasted time sleeping when I could have been in your arms. Don't you love me anymore?"

She sat on my lap and hugged me. ¨My love, it has been so long that you held me tight. Every night and every morning I prayed that you were safe until I could come back and look after you."

She smiled. "Apparently, it worked, thank God. Now tell me about Mom and the weekend. Jenny has already informed me in great detail about the week you had together -- you know that that woman loves you as much from deep in her heart as I do, but how did you survive Mom?"

"It was easy: Eileen was wonderful. She was so happy that she never stepped over the limits; she did everything alright and we had a great time. We went to the opera, had lunch in the Quay restaurant, drove to the Blue Mountains and she got a good tan from the drive. She dressed up for the Opera House and enjoyed introducing the Count de Winter, her son-in-law, to a few friends she met in the Lobby. For her, it was fun. And before you ask: she was fun in bed also."

She grinned. "I shall get all the juicy details you won't tell from her later in any way, but to the more important matter: Ellen. By the way, she told me that I was like a daughter to her and a daughter would not call her Lady Ellen, so it became permanently Ellen. She has improved but is not over the hill. I spoke with the medical staff and was informed that she might recover a bit, but she'll never be the same again. James, that might have a direct impact on you: from what I could see from Allan, he will not let her alone in her house whilst he is in the office. I believe that he might resign to stay with her. What would this mean to you? From a conversation I overheard involuntarily, I know that Allan is pushing your name, but he was not very optimistic. There is a power game going on in the Group."

"My love, this is something we'll resolve in the future, and in any case, there's not very much I can do about it, but there are things I can control: there is tea in the kitchen and a husband waiting to cuddle his wife."

I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. The tea was still hot, protected in an Old English Tea Warmer (this time, it was a small copy of the Westminster Cathedral), toast and jam were on the table, and after arranging everything, I sat down and put her back on my lap. Feeling the weight of her body was proof that she was really back, and feeding her tidbits was fun, but we were both impatient and did not last long at the table. I picked her up once more and carried her to our bed. She pulled her baby doll over her head and lay down; I followed suit with my slacks and shirt and lay beside her.

As always, the thing I found most lovely of all was the joy I saw in her beautiful green eyes, that held so much warmth, and in her stunning smile, that made my stomach flutter and my heart melt. Her perfume reached me moments before our lips made contact, her eyes were closed and after taking in every detail of her gorgeous face I shut my eyes, though still seeing her before me in my mind. I felt the softness of her lips as they were gently pushed against me.

I pulled back and looked at her, and then I kissed her hair and eyes once more; when I arrived back at her mouth, she responded eagerly, her tongue seeking mine. After a while I decided I needed to breathe and that there were other places to explore. I glided down her neck and ended at her -- no, my -- beautiful breasts, firm and proud, and waiting for my kisses. I played around, fondling her mounds, teasing her nipples, sucking and twisting them until she cried out in appreciation, and biting them gently. Then the journey continued southwards and her labia appeared, with her half-shells covering her sweet entrance. Her pubic hair was still shaped to an exclamation mark, with the point just over her pussy.

Not stopping, I kissed my way down to her toes and slowly back up again. My eyes locked on to hers as I came close to her pussy. She was enjoying her moment and looked back, blowing me a kiss. I took a deep breath, reveling in the scent coming from Maureen. Her labia were shining from her arousal and I could see several white, creamy drops appearing. I remembered what she liked and blew across her wet skin; she groaned, and I saw her eyes changing begging for more. Avoiding her clit, my tongue opened her, and her breathing accelerated, getting ragged.

I dug deeper and she responded lifting her hips to my mouth. Sweeping her inner walls and then returning to her clit, I enjoyed sucking and twisting my tongue around it. Maureen was now getting ready; her juices were flowing, and her scent was overwhelming. A lick followed another long kiss through her folds, and then back to her button. She was having troubles lying still and when I sucked her whole labia into my mouth and teased her clit with my tongue, she could not stand it anymore. Her body stiffened as she started to tremble; her breathing and moaning increased rapidly until her pleasure overwhelmed her. She squirted all over my face and cried my name.

"James, I love you! I missed you! Now, James, please!"

She kept completely still for a moment and then collapsed on the bed. Small aftershocks ran through her as she pulled me up and kissed me passionately.

"James, I missed you... I missed your love ... I missed your kisses ... I missed everything! Don't let me go away for such a long time again. Please?"

I hugged her as she cried; I knew that they were not tears of sadness, but of happiness that we were together again. She relaxed slowly and came back to life again.

"Well, I have been welcomed appropriately, but there's someone who has been ignored and needs a proper salutation, too. I'm certain that he missed his owner!"

She moved down until she looked at my penis, proudly erect and waiting for action.

"Hi, George. You had some action, but now it's me, your owner. I'll take care of you much better than anybody else!"

She moved around and straddled my thighs, rotating her hips in the most delightful way and could feel the heat of her labia close to my shaft, and when she caressed it with her hands, it felt amazing. She leaned forward, pressing her hips forward against my penis, and pushed her breasts into my hand. I fondled them; then I pulled them to my mouth so that I could taste them.

She lifted her body a bit, placed George in front of her entrance, smiled and pushed downwards. I entered easily, and she moaned with satisfaction. Our movements were slow at the beginning, but then we harmonized our rhythm and things became interesting. Her inner walls felt so warm and tight, stretching to accommodate me, and the friction of our movements increased the excitement we both felt. Her eyes were closed, her mouth smiling, and she looked beautiful and sexy at the same time. She started to accelerate, and I followed her; breathing heavily and moaning, she made certain that I was in her as deep as it was possible. I felt her muscles squeezing my shaft with every thrust and I went faster still. My hands grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her ever closer to me. Both our bodies went stiff as we exploded, then she tried to dig herself into me calling my name. "James, please ... I love you ... Yesssss..." and she collapsed on me, gasping for breath.

1...45678...14