A Fantasy about Love Pt. 10

Story Info
New career opportunities, three is not a crowd.
51.4k words
4.57
3.4k
3
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 40: The Start of a New Career

To my surprise I woke up early and managed to get out of bed without waking them. I prepared coffee and sat the table, put a Mozart horn concerto on the CD and tried to finish my book. The weather was bad; it was pouring rain and winds were strong. Suddenly Maureen appeared. "James, you got up and left me alone. How could you?"

"Well, technically speaking, you were not alone, since your mother was with you. And I got up to prepare breakfast, so that you had more time for the financial statements you mentioned."

"James, are you upset with me? You know that I didn't mean to tell you to sleep. I just told you what I thought, and you could have told me otherwise. You know that I'm always there for you!"

I realized that the fun had gone too far and kissed her. "My love, it was just a joke. I know that you're there for me at any moment, but that means that I'm there for you also. You were tired and I'm satisfied that you slept so deeply that I could get out of bed without waking you. By the way, where's your mother?"

An upset voce replied: "Her mother is here, James, and I'm complaining also. How could you leave two beautiful nude women alone in your bed to read a book?" and she picked up the book.

"Thomas Piketty: Capital in the Twenty-First Century ... You leave two eager nude women for this?"

"Well, technically speaking, I didn't leave two eager women for this. Both of you were sleeping soundly and I would not define this as 'eager'. As for nude, you were covered well up to your shoulders and it was still dark in the room."

"Mom, we better shut up and let him be. When he is in this mood, he will analyze every word and tell us at long length where we are not precise and correct. Let's have breakfast! That is, James, if you can tear yourself away from the book?"

The sarcasm was not lost on me and I decided that it would be advisable to follow the mocking hints I had received. In any case, it was the pleasure of always to have both walking around naked and showing off their lovely bodies. There was the occasional touch and a fleeting kiss and when we were finished, Eileen sent us off to have a shower, as she would clean up.

"But please be back in less than an hour! I know what a shower means for you two!"

I received my compensation from my eager wife and contributed to her pleasure and satisfaction, and we made it in less than an hour. We were quite proud of ourselves! Considering the weather and the work we had to do, we dressed in comfortable outfits: my shorts and t-shirt, a light green jogging suit for her. When we got back Eileen looked up surprised. "Well, what can I say? Less than an hour. Are you getting old?"

We just smiled and Maureen licked her lips. "We work efficiently, Mom, and I even had time for my morning proteins!"

Eileen seemed to be a tick jealous hearing that remark, but relaxed and pointed to the table where books and printouts were laid out. She was also dressed in a light jogging suit, blue this time. "Let's go to work."

It took us the whole morning to analyze and summarize the accounts and to come to a conclusion. The results were outstanding, and I realized that I had a wife who had increased her wealth dramatically. I thought that I was well off - she was rich, however!

She looked at me. "My love, this is all yours to decide what to do. We have an agreement; we're living of what we earn, and this money is for exceptional circumstances only. Don't worry, since I will not buy fifteen handbags or thirty pairs of shoes, but ... perhaps thinking better, I might buy at least some!"

Eileen wanted to eat something different and well prepared, took out her address book.

"Is Chinese and sushi OK with you?" We nodded and she called the restaurants. It was surprisingly good food and two bottles of bubbly helped us get it down. When we came back, we listened to music, Eileen went through the newspaper and suddenly yelled "YES!"

We stared at her and she read us the paragraph that had caught her attention.

"Mrs. Eileen Monahan, the CEO of NT, a fast-growing logistics company, has been seen dancing her feet off in the MacQuarry restaurant, famous for its fish and meat dishes. She was accompanied by her son-in-law James, Count de Winter, and her daughter, Maureen, Countess de Winter. We were told by guests at the restaurant that the performance of Mrs. Monahan and Count de Winter was superb and that they were enthusiastically applauded when they finished. Mrs. Monahan, can we have a more public repetition of your show? With your Count de Winter, please! ¨

She smiled happily. "That will tell them, those snobs who were always looking down at me. James, you made me happy once more!" She came over and kissed me with enthusiasm.

The phone rang and Eileen called me. "James, Sir Allan wants to talk to you."

Allan was unhappy. ¨"James, the Chairman has refused to sign any letter. For him it was an unfortunate incident, and he thinks the fact that his nephew had to leave the company, was already too much. And he is furious about you! What can we do now?"

We had discussed this, and I followed Eileen´s orientation.

"Allan, you better prepare for a disaster. She is unyielding and she'll go nuclear! She has an outstanding invitation by our major TV network to be interviewed for half an hour, talking about Australia, its economy, and how a small Australian company can work with an international giant like IBM. She'll be on TV on Tuesday night! I couldn't do anything to avert this situation; I can only hope that this disaster will be contained within Australia, but I'm not very optimistic. You will suffer with the consequences for a long time, Allan."

There was silence on the other side.

"James, apparently Ian Taylor asked you to come and see him. We know what this means. What are you going to do?"

"I accepted the invitation and will see him on Wednesday. There's a lot of family pressure to accept and to show your Chairman, how stupid he was - and apparently, still is. Eileen asked me whether I had signed a Non-Competitive Clause, and as far as I remember, I did not. She was very happy about this! You can assume that we´ll have an interesting conversation!"

Again, there was silence on the other side.

"James, did you not say that you would not compete against your friends?"

"Allan, I'm pressured by my family on one side, and my ethics on the other side. I don't know what I'll do, so tell your friends in HQ I might be on the other side in a few weeks! Perhaps this will help you to find a compromise?"

Silence. Then I heard some hope creeping into Allan´s voice.

¨I understand, James. I knew that I could trust you. Leave this to me and I'll call you or Mrs. Monahan either tomorrow or on Monday morning. You gave me hope, son!"

After he hang up, the two ladies were staring at me, waiting for an explanation. I told them what we had discussed, and it was funny to see the reaction on their faces.

Eileen was set up to go all the way. She might have financial losses, but it was more important to her at this moment that she would show them - all of them - that she was the alpha woman, and damn the consequences! Maureen wanted to have her revenge also, but she didn´t want to see any problems for Allan and Ellen darkening his retirement. She hugged me. "James, we'll resolve his one way or another. Now let's think about us!"

It was getting late and Eileen started to prepare a light dinner. She looked at Maureen.

"Any appetite for smoked salmon?"

Maureen shook her head. "That's only for special occasions and you enjoyed him already, so let's have something to eat, I'll select a wine and then we can go to bed. Tomorrow will be a busy day!"

Eileen had found some English cheeses that went well with Port, and with light banter and sarcastic comments about Australian politics, we finished our meal. Eileen hesitated for a moment.

"Maureen, may I ask a favor? Two, actually. Could you please clean up and may I invite you to my bedroom tonight? You'll leave tomorrow and I want some real memories of us together."

We agreed and she left; it was easy to clean up and we went to our bedroom. I changed into a robe and Maureen, hesitating what to do, asked me: "Decent or immoral?"

As long as we were among ourselves, I was always in favor of immoral and she took out a little baby doll. It was minuscule and covered practically nothing, but it was fun to look at: the breasts were exposed, it went all the way to the middle of her labia, and she blushed.

"James, are you sure? This is for us, not for public consumption."

I started "Technically speaking..." she stopped me immediately. "I don't want to compete with my mother, darling. She will go overboard as always and suddenly, I'm second choice."

I shook my head, not believing what I heard.

"Maureen, come here. First of all, you will never be second choice, you'll always be my first choice under any circumstances. Second, you're as beautiful as your mother, only in a different way, and I'm certain that in a few years' time you will surpass her. And third: does it matter? I love you for your heart and soul and even when one day we'll be old, you will still be the most beautiful woman in the world for me. So wear what you feel comfortable with, or go naked. I enjoy the view whatever you do."

She hugged me and started to smile, satisfied with my response. She kissed me, placed my hands on her breasts.

"Remember when I told you the first time that they were yours?" and stopped suddenly. She went back and changed into a long light green gown, transparent enough to pass the decent stage, but still very elegant. "I feel better this way tonight. The other one you will enjoy together with Jenny!" Off we went to see what Eileen had prepared.

I knocked on her door and she invited us in.

Standing undressed in deep crimson from her lovely throat to the floor, she was stunning. Her face was smiling with a little bit of hesitation on it; would we approve? Her clinging gown was made of transparent bits and pieces covering her here, but not there. Under the short upright collar encircling her slender neck where the gown began, the shimmering fabric covered her shoulders terminating in very short sleeves leaving the rest of her arms bare. From there on things became much more interesting. The front of the dress opened into a scooping teardrop to reveal the treasures almost hidden below with her nipples already visibly thrusting through the fabric. It seemed that half an inch more and the top would slip over her breasts and that was a tempting thought: if I kissed her, would it?

The front continued to the floor, but there was a wide slit in front that promised to expose her pussy at the first move, and another slit at the side that already showed her long and tanned leg. The entire back of the dress was missing from her shoulder downward to the first smooth swelling of her scrumptious derrière. There were several buttons placed strategically on the gown and I wondered why; who would need buttons when most of the body was already uncovered? I could not believe that she could move rapidly, because any move and she would suddenly be nude. Perhaps that was the idea?

"WOW!" I said and Maureen added: "Mom, you're beautiful."

Eileen was satisfied. "You, my dear, are absolutely lovely. James is very lucky to have us!"

She turned to me. "James, I make you an offer. You're an intelligent man and you see buttons on this gown; some are there for decoration, some are holding up parts of this dress. I give you five minutes to discover the button that probably interests you most: the one that opens everything, and the gown will just fall down. Other buttons release the top and another lets the bottom part slip. Now there's your incentive: if you discover what button does what, but without touching me, I give you the part you uncover for the rest of the night. Unfortunately, the parts not uncovered will stay prohibited for you, and I shall be probably more miserable than you'd be. However, if you find the right button and the gown slips down, you can have me the whole night, anywhere and anyhow."

She smiled at Maureen. "No interference, dear. There's a consolation prize for him: if he cannot find the right button, I'm certain that you will be very busy tonight and I'll be only the audience!"

She came up to me and slowly turned around. "The five minutes start now!"

Now this was an interesting problem to resolve, and what an incentive for me. I walked around her and admired her stature and posture and then started to calculate what button would do what. I was reasonably certain about the button that released the top and after a while I also found the bottom one, but where was the central button? I almost touched one, but her reaction told me that it was not the right one; after all, she wanted to make love, not see Maureen being pleased.

Then she started the countdown: 'two minutes', 'one minute', and then she cheated. She looked at a button on her side and when my hand moved slowly towards it, she started to smile. That was it! I opened it and it happened: the gown slipped down and there she was standing in her glorious nudity, waiting to be loved and to love.

"Sorry, Maureen. Your husband is too clever!"

Maureen was indignant. "You cheated, Mom, you showed him the button!"

Both looked at me and I was caught in the middle. "Well, technically speaking, she did not show me any specific button; she showed them all. If she looked at one for a longer time, you have to remember that there are few buttons to look at and perhaps it was a coincidence that I took the right one. And in any case: do you doubt my ability to solve such a simple riddle?"

"Yes, I do. You were looking from one to the other not knowing which to choose, my dear husband, and she was getting nervous that you might miss it. You were more thinking about what would come afterwards than thinking rationally. I saw you licking your lips already in advance! So, I insist that I'm included in the night's follies as well!" and she slipped out of her gown also. Who was I to protest?

Eileen had placed scented candles on the sideboards and reduced the lights. There was soft music and a bottle of champagne was waiting for us. They stood before me and Eileen was, as always, pushier. "Make up your mind what you want to do first. Have a drink? A huddle and TLC? A blowjob from both of us? Do you want that we make love between us? Apparently men often want to see two women making love. Or do you want to take me while I make Maureen come? The night is yours!"

I shook my head: this was too much for me.

"Can we please dismiss the idea that we'll have an orgy here? I love you and each one in a special way, and I don't want to denigrate this as a sexual frenzy. Eileen, please turn off your competitive drive a bit when we're on our own - you don't have to prove all the time to me that you're available. We're here because we love each other and that often adds a physical aspect to the emotional bond we have. We're happy with each other and I'm as satisfied sleeping with you in my arms than making love all night ... well, almost as satisfied."

Maureen nodded and Eileen looked down. She was still insecure enough to need constant proof of my affection.

"Come here, you silly woman. Let me kiss you."

I opened my arms and she stepped in, placing her arms around my shoulders. The touch of her lovely nude body was thrilling and the trust and love I saw in her eyes were pure manna for my heart. She placed her head on my shoulder and started to sniffle.

"I always make the wrong move, wanting more and more, and I never trust my heart that you'll be always there for me. Forgive me, James."

All I could say was "There is nothing to forgive, darling."

Maureen stepped forward and embraced us. "Mom, we'll be always there for you!"

After that emotional turmoil I opened the champagne and we lay down, with legs and arms intertwined. It was fun, as there was a breast to kiss, a pussy to fondle, an ass to touch. Finally, Eileen took the initiative and slithered down to look at my shaft.

"George, tomorrow you'll leave, and I believe that you deserve some TLC also." She took it in her hands and licked the tip of the shaft. "I'll never tire of this taste!"

She stroked it slowly and opened her mouth, letting it glide in. Maureen did not want to be abandoned and presented her breast for me to kiss. I had entered paradise; one hot mouth playing with my penis, and a firm breast to fondle with a stiff puffy nipple in my mouth. What could be better?

They decided that it could be better.

Eileen abandoned George against my mumbled protests because my mouth was full and moved upwards. I saw her position herself over me, chewing her lip in concentration. She placed my shaft at her entrance and looked into my eyes as she slowly sank down and I gasped as I felt the tight, liquid heat of her tunnel. She smiled at my reaction, continuing her descent until she bottomed out with a look of satisfaction. I slowly moved up and down and as I filled her up, her face was showing her arousal. Maureen wanted to participate and also moved up until her labia were just above my mouth. When she settled down, my fingers opened her two half-shells and my tongue started to tease her clit. Her reaction was immediate, and she moved restlessly over my mouth, searching for my tongue to caress her clit.

Eileen was also motivated by this display to become more aggressive and was moving up and down a little bit faster. I almost lost her, but managed to stay in, and then I started to smell and taste the arousal of their excited bodies. Both became noisy and when Maureen suddenly climaxed, voicing her enthusiasm and squirting her fluids all over my face, Eileen followed immediately with her own release. I was quite proud of myself, as making love to both at the same time was something that they seemed to appreciate.

They moved back to my side when Maureen saw my wet face.

"Poor dear, did I do this? Then I'll have to clear it up also!" She sniffed my face. "That smells nice if I may say so..." and started to lick my cheek.

Eileen appeared on the other side "Let me try this, too." and after a moment she said: "You do taste nice, darling." When they were finished, Maureen looked down. "Mom, you made a mess down there. Let me clean it up!"

She moved down and looked at me, grinning. "Do you want to share?" I did and we spent some time getting her clean; unfortunately, at the end, she was so excited that she came again, and we had to start all over. Maureen smiled like the cat that that had eaten the canary, but remembered that there was still the goldfish swimming in his bowl, and wanted more. "James, my love, I want you inside me, and now!"

"Say please?"

"Oh Lord and Master, may I ask you to please your humble slave and guide her to paradise with your manly stiffness?" She stopped. "That did not sound right." "Oh Lord and Master, may your humble slave ask for a great bounty and offer her body for your pleasure?"

"That sounded better."

She smiled. "Oh James, would you please make love to me?" and she nodded - that was it.

She pulled me over her and slowly opened her legs. My shaft was hard, and she grasped it. Pressing the tip of my shaft against her hole, wet with excitement and natural lubricants, I pushed in. She wailed while I was going deeper and deeper and the friction of going into that entrance and seeing her almost out of control, made me come to my limit of control also. I had seen her coming before and now I needed my release, too. She started a slow rocking motion and I let my hands travel up her arms and then move to her chest. She hummed her approval as I cupped her breasts. Locking her ankles over me as we rocked together faster and faster, our tongues were deeply twined. I came forcefully, moaning into Maureen's mouth. We both trembled from the excitement and even after relaxing somewhat, aftershocks ran through our bodies. I fell down on her and she hugged me tightly. As we kissed our way back to earth, Eileen applauded. "That was wonderful. Thank you for letting me watch you."