A Fantasy about Love Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, I offer myself with love" and sat on my lap, guided my penis between her wet and glistening labia and pushed herself down, to let me enter as deep as possible. I hit her cervix and she moved around, settling herself onto my shaft. Guiding my hands to her breasts and leaning forward, she presented them to my mouth. I accepted the gift and feasted on the firm mounds, the tight small areola and the stiff nipples, asking to be kissed and caressed. She started her moves and I followed, staying with her. Moaning, she changed her rhythm, pleading me to take her, to make her whole. I did not want to come immediately but intended let her body feel for a long time that it was loved. The picture of a beautiful woman in full arousal forced me to go back, however, to my childhood when I had to memorize the multiplication tables, to keep my desire under control. She became more and more restless, moving her hips in all directions so that it was difficult to stay in her. Then she exploded "James, YES!" and hugged me tight. One shock after the other ran through her until she finally relaxed and was still.

Looking at me, she smiled. ¨James, every time we make love it's different, and every time it's wonderful." She glanced at Maureen, who had been watching us probably a bit envious, but she loved Jenny as I did and was happy for her. "Darling, we have a wonderful man and you and I have to keep good care of him!"

She moved and suddenly was surprised. "James, my love, do you want more? George is still filling me up completely; is he interested in more?" I nodded and she looked back at Maureen. "Sorry, dear. I believe that I don't want to change places right now; let's see who'll tire first!"

She started to move again, and I could not get enough of her. She was so overwhelmed with emotion that she began to cry. I tried to kiss her tears away and slowly her emotion turned into passion. This time I dictated the moves and she followed me; she whimpered as I drilled deeper and deeper. I drove into her slowly, then changing and pounding, then returning to a gentle rocking. She started her orgasms, first a little one, then increasing in intensity rocking above me, crying my name, pleading me to take her, and when finally I could not hold my excitement anymore, I exploded in her and she let go with a loud wailing cry. My seed filled her up and when she relaxed and my shaft slowly slipped out, our combined fluids escaped. She hugged me desperately. "James, never let me go! I love you so much! I want to be with you to the end of my life!"

There were still some tears in her eyes, but Maureen leaned forward and wiped them away. "He and I will never let you go, you silly girl. You're part of us, don't you remember?"

Jenny nodded and hid her head in my chest. "I'm so happy, that I am afraid to lose this."

Maureen kissed her, then I took command of her lips and pulled her into me, my tongue battling hers. Finally, she relaxed and leaning back from me, glanced down. "Look, James, what you have done! I am completely flooded!"

I just looked at her. "My dear love, if you look back at the last moments, you'll have to agree that you were a very active part of this calamity. What are you going to do about it?"

She looked at Maureen, then at me and slowly her tongue slipped out with a very mischievous smile. "Well, if I'm responsible for this, I better clean it up. " She moved away and bent down, taking my shaft into her mouth and slowly cleaned it thoroughly. Maureen wanted to help, but she declined. "I was told that I've to clean this, so I'll do it on my own. You can do it the next time when you are wet all over."

Feeling fluids leaking out of her pussy, she wiped them off with her finger and then cleaned it in her mouth. "Delicious: you are losing something, Maureen!" The final wipe she offered to me and I did not hesitate and licked her finger clean. It was a complex taste; fresh and lemony mixed with earthy tones.

"I really felt you so deep inside me, darling, and when you moved, it was arousing and exciting, but at the same time very satisfying to feel your love for me, always looking out for me, never just taking your own pleasure and having sex. You make love, darling, and when we came, I felt my heart opening to you and you not only filling my body, but also my heart and soul."

She came back to sit on my lap, but moved carefully. "I'm very sensitive now, dear, so tell George to relax or look for another partner. I believe that there might be somebody available very close to you!"

I shook my head; now I wanted to huddle and feel her body against mine. Maureen came to my other side and leaned against me.

"You two are so wonderful to watch. There's everything: love, caring, sex, affection, sex, trusting to be cared for, and did I mention beautiful sex? Well, you must be tired. Let me make dinner and I'll call you." She went to the kitchen and we stayed glued together, listening to a violin concerto and just loving each other.

When Maureen called, I helped her back into her gown and dressed myself. The table was set perfectly: Rosenthal china ware and glasses, scented candles alight, and the concerto continuing from the additional speakers. Jenny was in good mood and the bantering flew backwards and forwards. Maureen was a bit quieter; she loved us, but she probably had wanted to join in the fun also.

Jenny took care of the agenda. "Listen, you two. You have abandoned your exercises and when I'm in Canberra, I want you to go back to our routines. I'll be busy during the day and at night I'll run; this is the only way to survive the two weeks without you two. When I'm back, we'll see whether we are back to form. And you, James, you have to go back to your martial art classes - you have to be prepared to protect us wee timid lasses!"

I snorted when I heard 'timid lasses' but promised to go back. I wondered, however, whether some of her strange remarks came from a Scottish family background? Something I might have fun one day to investigate!

She became nervous. "I also have to plan to go and see Eileen as she requested. Do you promise to take me back and love me, even if there were a big blowup? And my dears, we have birthdays coming up. First you, James, then Maureen, Eileen and then I. What are we going to do? And there is also your trip to Germany in May: you have to prepare for that! Remember that time flies!"

I had forgotten about the birthdays; mine was in 10 days, a week later there was Maureen's; I knew that Eileen was getting younger in a bit more than four weeks, and Jenny's date was in early July. I had forgotten the dates, but my presents for them were already selected and bought.

At this moment Eileen called and after a few moments with Maureen and me she wanted to speak to Jenny. She hesitated and we heard only her responses "Yes, Eileen ... Of course ... Yes, I'll look for your car at the airport ... Sunday night, I've to be back in the office on Monday; I'll go to a course in Canberra because I've been promoted to admin manager ... Thank you ... I too ... See you on Friday night ... Will do ... Bye."

She took a deep breath, but a small smile appeared on her face.

"Well, this wasn't as bad as I thought. She wanted me to transfer her kisses and wants to see you soon." That was not the most spirited conversation I ever had heard, but I could understand Jenny; I remembered my mood when I went to meet Eileen the first time. In any case she would go, and I was certain that she could hold up her own side. Finally, we cleaned the table and went to bed.

Maureen turned to me. "You helped dress Jenny now, undress me!" This was easy: open one hook at her back and the dress slipped down. She turned around slowly. "Do you like what you see and what you'll have?" It was obvious that she was still a bit jealous from earlier, when Jenny had been giving herself to me. I looked carefully, touched her on the most important places of her body (several times I must say), kissed her puffy areola and stiff nipples, and one hand slowly was searching for the entrance to her pussy. She opened her legs and a finger found her clitoris; she moaned and leaned into me. "Let's go to bed, darling."

She remembered however. "Undo Jenny first, my love. I want her to watch us and be with us when we make love."

Jenny came closer and I touched the button on her shoulder, and it fell down and there she was looking at me with love and trust in her eyes. "Take her, darling. Make her yours as you did with me."

It was the same love that united us, but with a different taste. With both it was love and mutual trust, with Maureen it was somewhat different and perhaps a bit more. When we had made love the first time, something had happened, and our souls had touched. Now there was a deep union that I could not compare to anything - it just was there. Both took my hands and pulled me to the bed. Maureen lay down on her back, smiling at me; her hair was messed up, but curling in luscious waves down to her shoulder. I could see the freckles that had given me the courage to touch her; she saw me looking and grinned. "Your theory of kissing them away has not worked yet, but I give you a permanent authorization to try it for the rest of our lives."

Then she stretched and arched her hips, opening her legs wide with her pussy asking me to visit. She had shaved her pubic hair, claiming that it was too much work keeping the exclamation mark aligned properly all the time; besides "This is all yours, my love, but all I want tonight is lying in your arms and feeling protected from the outside world... ¨. We made deep and caring love, and they offered their breasts for my good night kisses, and fell asleep. I took a bit longer, but also was happy to relax between my ladies.

Chapter 41: Consultancy Stinks, but Anniversary Gifts Are Wonderful

We woke up late the following morning, so there was no fooling around; I had to whistle to Maureen, however. Jenny left to her flat to change and Maureen soon drove away to labor another day. I stayed in the flat thinking about my future and what I could offer to NT when the phone rang. It was Allan.

"James, if you are free, we could have lunch with the two owners of the company that I was talking about with you, the one that want a re-organization, but don't know how to do it. Too many family struggles! Try to get some information on 'Australian Textiles'."

I agreed, went to the internet to get data (not much, I was afraid), and we met in his club. Allan introduced me to the two rather old gentlemen sitting in a comfortable chair.

"Thomas, this is James de Winter, the guy I talked you about. James, this is Thomas Aberdeen, the CEO of Australian Textiles, and this is his brother Dean, the CFO. Please follow me."

He led us to a table at the back and we ordered drinks; they a Malt Whiskey, Allan a Gin Tonic and I mineral water, as you never knew what might be coming up. They looked surprised but kept still.

"Mr. de Winter, let me give you some background information. Our company has been going well for over forty years since our father founded it, and we've succeeded in growing it. It is not huge, but in our market niche, we're one of the leaders in this country. Our problem is that he and I are getting old and there's nobody in the family who has any interest in the company - only in the money they can get out of it. We've spent too much of our time in it, made sacrifices to keep it out of troubles, and we know that our family waits for us to step down so that they can sell it immediately. They'll have a glorious life for a few years, and then it'll be gone: the money and the company. We want a future for AT, to be proud seeing it growing still, but with the vultures gliding above us that will not happen. Allan told us about you and how you got his company out of a rut. We wonder whether you could do something similar for us."

The drinks arrived, which gave me a moment to think.

"Gentlemen, I cannot respond without knowing more about you and your company. Why don´t you go back a few years and lead me through your progress until today."

They were proud of what they had done, and it showed in the way they gave me the information I needed. The problem was not the economy or their industry, it was their family. There were five children, three sons and two daughters. Thomas had two sons, Dean the other one, and both had a daughter each. The daughters were not interested in the company: one was an artist living in Perth, the other was married in London.

The sons were another story: the eldest and the youngest were Thomas´ children, and the middle one was Dean´s. The eldest, Jack, was convinced that he was God's present to Australia and that it was much more efficient to sell at a good price and invest in hedge funds. The middle one was a Formula One driver and needed more and more money to pay his way into a racing team. The youngest one was their favorite: intelligent, a good worker, knew his way around the company and the industry, and was half a year away from graduating with an engineering degree from the University of NSW. His brothers looked down on him: he was much younger, and they dominated him. He could be trained to become he CEO one day, but what to do now?

We talked about possible options and at the end of the lunch I promised I would think about their problem and come back to them if I accepted the job. They left and I stayed a moment with Allan.

"What do you think, James?"

'They have a problem and whatever they will decide, will cause family problems. They know this and, in my opinion, they seek a third party to blame for the decisions they don't want to take. It is an interesting situation, however, and I suggest that you think about it."

I also asked him whether we could come and visit Ellen tonight. Jenny would be travelling to see Eileen over the weekend and then would go on a training course in Canberra for two weeks. She was anxious to see her, since she would be away for such a long time. He was visibly satisfied and agreed. We could also watch Eileen on TV!

At home, I went for the nth time over my arguments for and against NT and now I had to add an analysis of AT. Time flew and when Maureen appeared, I was sitting staring at the wall. After a warm and caring kiss, she asked what had happened. I told her about the meeting with the two brothers and that we would go and see Ellen tonight. At this moment Jenny walked in; she had changed already in her flat and wore a pretty yellow summer dress; Maureen saw this and went to change also. When she was ready, she drove us to Ellen´s house; she offered to sacrifice herself to drive through the lousy rush hour traffic, but really, she wanted to show off in the Porsche! I thought it was a bit overdone: a red-haired girl in a dark blue sports car dressed in a red blouse and white frock, but it did look pretty, and she preened herself whenever she saw the admiring glances.

Ellen was happy to see us; everyone got a kiss and to my surprise mine was on my mouth. She just smiled when she saw my reaction, but after a moment´s hesitation I bent and kissed her back on the mouth, and now she was surprised. Everyone laughed when we saw her reaction and at the end, she looked at Allan. ¨You, my dear, should be grateful that I love you. If not ... this rascal here could be a temptation..."

She had prepared tea and some finger foods and when we had finished with the first layer, I dropped the bomb.

¨Allan, you know that The Australian will have a big reception for the best business men and women in this country, one for each State." He nodded. "You, my friend, have been selected for NSW! Congratulations for a reward well earned!" He was quiet for a moment, but then he shook his head. "Why me? There are bigger and more powerful men in this State."

Ellen stepped forward. "Perhaps bigger and more powerful, Allan, but nobody has shown so much business acumen than you over all these years. You deserve it!" We added our congratulations and slowly he changed from proud humility to proud acceptance. "And one more thing, Allan, this will show these fools in HQ and this idiot who has taken over from you, what they'll miss in the future!"

He nodded. "My dear, your words might be a bit strong, but they follow my own thinking."

He took out a bottle of champagne and we toasted the best businessman in NSW. The conversation turned soon to other subjects. Politics, art, and then Allan grinned.

"James, remember my friends from the golf club? They have been asking me when you will appear and Johnny ... remember the big guy with the low handicap who was upset about your comments on cricket? has confirmed his invitation for us to the next one-day Test Match at the SCG, where he has a box. I do recommend that you accept it."

I groaned: a full day wasted watching men in white pullovers and slacks throwing a ball at three little wooden stakes trying to knock down a piece of wood on top of the stakes. Normally they would bat at it without much success and only occasionally would they succeed and hit the ball away. Then they would walk away and take tea!

Golf seemed to be more interesting; it might be better, however, to try and get some lessons; otherwise I would be murdered. Allan was right, however, in my life connections were everything.

I reminded everyone to turn on the TV. It was just at the right time, as Eileen was introduced by the host of the nation-wide business talk show.

He was a well-known TV personality, suave and handsome. She was ready to impress the world: Beautiful, well-dressed, smiling and showing off the successful business woman she was. There were the usual questions about background, why she had taken over the company after her husband's death (she wanted to honor his efforts and growing NT), what her plans were (expand and serve better her customers), and where she wanted to be in five and in ten years' time (managing the best-run company in Australia). She started to wrap the guy around her little finger, but we were still waiting for the juicy bit. And then it came.

"Mrs. Monahan, you have worked extensively with IBM, and it seems that all went well until the last days. We heard that you suspended your project. Is this true? Did your cooperation with IBM turned sour? Did the American giant tried to squash the little Australian?"

Would she go nuclear?

"John, I heard that there were unsupported rumors, but I can assure you that we have worked well together and intend to do so for the foreseeable future. There was an unfortunate incident, but not here in Australia, and IBM immediately corrected everything. And let me add, John, my deal with IBM is not with some remote Americans, but with our local people. And one thing more: In all my time of managing NT, I never met a more respected, competent and integer executive than Sir Allan Moise, the CEO of IBM Australia. We developed our expansion project based on trust, and he never disappointed me. And John, do you really believe that I'm a little Australian?"

She got up and slowly turned 360 degrees, showing off to the Audience. There was laughter, wild applause, some calls to turn around once more, and the usual Australian exuberance came out loud and clear. She sat down, but the host followed the audiences calls. "Eileen, please get up once more." She did, turned around, and curtsied - which caused more applause.

The show ended with more pleasantries, and we all took a deep breath. She had handled it beautifully! I was very satisfied, because she had done what she had promised; now it was IBM's turn!

Allan was proud and Ellen was more than happy: her husband competence and integrity had been publicly applauded! She might even forgive Eileen some incidents in the past!

Jenny was a bit upset that she hadn't mentioned my part in the project, but she realized rapidly that this was the best way out. If the son-in-law had been included in the praise, it might ... no, it would have diminished the impact of Eileen's words.