A Fantasy about Love Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, darling, take them. They are yours."

I continued my labors for a while, and she was audible happy about the attention. The smell of Opium, her preferred perfume, was now mixing with her female scent of excitement wafting up from her pussy and I decided to move south. I tickled her bellybutton with my tongue and she laughed and told me to move on. There were other, more interesting places waiting for me!

Her shaved labia were red and white as creamy drops were slowly appearing, showing that she was ready for more, much more. I just touched her there and continued my journey along her side, moving between her legs and lifting one foot to my lips. She liked it but made it clear that she wanted my attention at a different place, so I moved upwards again and when she opened her legs wide, I lifted them on my shoulders to have better access to her sweet spot. Touching her labia with a finger and then opening the two lips, the intensity of her smell exploded in my nose. She pushed herself up into my face and when I licked her open pussy lips, she moaned. "Yes, James. Please make me come!"

It was my pleasure to obey her command and she started to tremble and when she exploded, jets of her fluids were filling my mouth with Eileen's special tangy, heavy taste. She squirmed, moving convulsively and it took her a long time to calm down. Finally, she relaxed and looked up to me.

"James, darling, I needed this, but let me now do the same for you. Our love is a two-way street and I want to give my body and my heart to you to confirm that I'm yours, and yours only."

She turned me around, settling on my hips. I was still rigid and slipped easily into her when she opened her labia for me. I saw on her face how she enjoyed the feeling and when I finally hit bottom, she grinned satisfied.

"This is where you belong, dear."

She started to move again, and I followed her, pushing up when she pushed down. We were both excited and seeing her on top of me, my hands holding her breasts, her eyes never leaving me, we were slowly feeling our mutual excitement taking over. Suddenly she closed her eyes, pushed down with all might and cried my name. She shook and fell forward, hugging me with her pussy still massaging my shaft. I was tempted to let go, but wanted for her to come once more, really satisfied with the day and the night. Remembering my math teacher, I did the multiplication tables and managed to hold back. She came back to earth but was disappointed.

"James, I wanted you to come with me. Why did you stop?" I just lifted her off me, slipping out with a little pop, and turned her around. She grinned at me. "The oysters did their work, I assume?" She pulled me over her and opened her legs. "I gave myself to you, now take me!"

I went back into her opening and as I slid all the way in, she gave out a loud moan. She moved a bit awkwardly at first, as she had come already twice, I must admit, but soon came back to accompany my moves. We began to work together, the ancient out and in rhythm only set off by its intensity. On each inward stroke we came together in an almost bruising impact. It wasn't surprising that I only lasted a few minutes, but Eileen looked surprised when my release triggered one of her own and it seemed that her world exploded into fiery sparks, the rest of her dissolving into blackness. As she returned to the world, we were still coupled and both breathing hard and fast. She smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"That was wonderful, darling. Now I can sleep; sound, safe and very, very satisfied."

She snuggled close and closed her eyes when she remembered: "Oops, local rules" and she bent over to offer her breasts. Two long and intense kisses and then she relaxed. "Now I can sleep, my love."

She went out in a blink and I thought about how happy I was having my loves with me, all supporting each other, all different but equal in their love for me and mine for them. Well, almost equal; Maureen would always be the first in my heart, with Jenny beside her, and Eileen not far behind. As I was thinking about the next day, I fell asleep, too.

When I woke up, I was alone in bed, but I heard noises from the kitchen. I stumbled out of bed, did my things in the bathroom and joined her in the kitchen. Breakfast was almost ready, and she stood before the stove preparing eggs. She was dressed in one of her long t-shirts and when I protested about waking up on my own, she pointed to the kitchen clock.

"Do you realize what time it is, darling? We've an important meeting at nine o'clock and there is no time to waste."

I embraced her. "Is kissing a waste of time for you, Eileen?" She kissed back, but suddenly jumped to the stove. "You made me burn the eggs, James. No eggs today!"

She put the black residue into the waste and came back. "Since that is gone, there is time for one more kiss..." and she pushed me towards the table. "Sit down, please and have your coffee. The day will be long." I grumbled something about Lord and Master and Local Rules, but was ignored. "James, this is an important day for me and for us. You will have to focus!"

I didn't like it but agreed with her. We finished, I helped her clean up and we went to dress for the occasion. I had my usual business attire and she came out with long black slacks, a white blouse with two buttons opened teasingly showing a bit of décolleté and her opal pendant, and a black bolero jacket to hide her firm breasts. Her ruby brooch was fixed over her heart and her face was made up with just a touch of makeup. Her hair was curling down over one shoulder and she was a picture of severe beauty. I took my things and we started to get to the car when she stopped. "James, it'll be a difficult day and I want one more kiss to go through it. There will be people all around us and at night ... well, at night I believe that Jenny will be glued to you, the poor thing. Two weeks away! I understand her feelings, but make certain that you realize that we'll be there, too!"

She kissed me long and hard, and then handed me the keys to the car. "I'll have to redo my makeup, darling. Please drive."

The people were waiting for us in Eileen's office. Simon Gage, the Director of Finance, the admin guy, Billy Holliday, the manager of operations, and the Legal Counsel.

Eileen opened asking for any comments on the previous day, and to my surprise, Mr. Gage said that he had changed his mind.

"Eileen, I was analyzing the data we had and decided at the end, that this is your company and you've led us to success. It's your decision and I'll back you up in whatever you want to do."

Eileen smiled at him; he had accompanied her during all these years and his support meant a lot to her. The admin guy preferred to stay silent and said that he would follow the decision of the others (an obvious candidate for replacement!), and Mr. Holliday was undecided but positive. "Mrs. Monahan, we are doing so well, so why risk it? The money you don't need, but I also have looked back at the time I've been working for you - not as long as Simon, but long enough and if you want to go either way, I will stay at your back."

Eileen smiled satisfied and looked at the lawyer.

"Mrs. Monahan, this is a business decision and all I can do is to assure that you're protected from the law and work within the laws. Tell me what you want to do, and I'll brief you on the legal consequences."

Eileen looked at one of her paintings for a long time: the one where the aborigine was hunting a small kangaroo with his boomerang, and then took a deep breath.

"Gentlemen, we go to war!"

The meeting was different now. We had a focus and during the morning we had developed a plan that took into account our financial and human resources, the vulnerabilities of our competitors in our state and in NSW, and I was told to dream up a long-term strategic plan: Where would we want NT to be in five years' time? In ten years' time?

Eileen told them that I would work as her executive assistant for the next year, but that the decisions were hers. At a time when she and I had decided that I knew what I was doing, I would step up as CEO and she would chair the Board. We were getting close to developing an executive plan and when Eileen had lunch served, I took her aside. "Eileen, this is going better than I expected, but your admin guy is weak. You'll have to replace him, the sooner the better."

"I know, James, but he stayed with me in good and in bad times. Additionally, there's the possibility with Jenny; remember what you told me about her? I shall have time over the weekend to look at her under a new light and we'll decide later. OK?"

I agreed and the next two hours were used to shape up our plan. We would contact the main competitor in our state and offer to buy him out, since the owner was getting old and had no heirs; this would be easy and secure our position in this state. The main attack would be on the number three company in NSW. Their activity would complement our own nicely and Allan knew the owner well. The owner was tired, had lost his wife and his decisiveness. He was ready to throw the towel and sell everything. The price was high (perhaps Eileen could use her considerable charm to bring it down?), but we would recuperate the investment within less than three years; NT had the cash to pay for the major part of the transaction and the rest could be financed easily. All were satisfied with the day, but at the end, Mr. Gage commented to Eileen that he would need an assistant; this was too much to handle on his own. I reminded him of George Benham.

He looked at us. "I've noticed on several occasions that the guy has a head on his shoulders. If you agree, I would put him on some financial courses and see what happens. If he came up to his promises, that would resolve one of our many problems."

I looked at my watch and Eileen saw it. "James, go and pick up Maureen. Simon and I will handle the details and I'll tell you at night what we decided. Go!"

I took Eileen's Mercedes and arrived in time see Maureen coming through the exit door. Her face exploded in a big smile and she embraced me. "My love, I missed you. What have you done wrong in my absence? Did Mom treat you well? Do you know that I missed you? That I love you? I worked hard these days to forget what you were away..." a slight exaggeration considering that I had left Sydney only three days ago "...and I was even successful: I signed another big contract!"

She stopped and kissed me. "James, tomorrow is my birthday. Did you bring my present? What is it? You can tell me, and I won't tell Mom that I know. I'll keep it a surprise, but I want to know, my love!"

She kissed me again and looked at me expectantly.

"Maureen, good afternoon to you and I hope you had a good flight. You look wonderful!"

I pulled away from her and looked at her: a nicely flowing summer dress in a light blue color, dark blue sandals and her main attraction: her big smile looking at me. "Well, James, good afternoon, but I want to know my surprise!"

"Maureen, my love, if I tell you now, it will not be a surprise anymore on your birthday. So have patience, little grasshopper! " She pouted and mumbled something about that I should know what little grasshoppers could do when they grew up, but at the end, she gave up and kissed me once more. I took her carry-on and led her to a Starbucks. "Jenny will arrive in 40 minutes, so have a coffee and a donut while we wait for her."

"I spoke to her yesterday and she is all excited what she'll do after this seminar. It must have been difficult; if Jenny says it is hard, I wouldn't like to do it myself. Tell me, how did your planning go?"

I told her about the decision to go for it and that this would have serious consequences. We would have to move to this city to be at Eileen's side every day; we would have to see whether Jenny was willing to take Maureen's position so that Maureen could take the HR position at NT. It was all a complicated deal, but we had the weekend to discuss this.

The airport announced the arrival of Jenny's plane and when she came out from the exit, her eyes looked around for a moment and then fixed on me. She tried to be composed having all these people around us, but at the last moment she dropped her carry-on and her luggage and flew into my arms.

"James, I missed you so much; you don't know what I went through. Two weeks away from you!"

She put her head on my shoulder and hugged me very hard. Then she looked up to me and kissed me; not a sexual move, but a deeply emotional one. After a while she released me, and I saw Maureen grinning at us. "Hello, Jenny. Good afternoon to you; just in case you've missed it: I'm here also!"

Jenny blushed and moved over to kiss Maureen also. "Good afternoon, sister. I'm sorry ... well, I'm not because I needed to kiss James first. But you know that I love you, don't you?"

Maureen laughed and nodded. "I know your priorities at this moment and agree wholeheartedly; but let's move on, as Mom will be waiting, and I assume you'll want to change into something more comfortable? I know that I will!"

Jenny turned to me and I looked at her: she was beautiful in a light red summer dress with an almost decent décolleté, dark red sandals and her long black hair in a ponytail. She put my arm around her waist, but Maureen coughed. "Jenny, we're here not on our own and I'm known as Mom's daughter and James's wife. I prefer to show our physical attraction at home, since people might talk. I'd like to stay in his arms also, but let's control ourselves. At home anything goes!"

Jenny started to protest, but then nodded. "You are right, Countess. Thank you for reminding me." and turned to me. "James, my love, will you please take my luggage?" She had a big luggage case, her carry-on and a big card box all wrapped up. "What is this, Jenny?"

"Maureen, this is your birthday present; I hope you'll like it." Maureen immediately started again. "Jenny, tell me, what is it. Please! Pretty please? James told me already!"

Jenny shook her head. "Maureen, you are lying. I know James and this is a surprise and will stay a surprise for tomorrow."

Maureen didn't like to be called out and was very upset.

"If you tell me to be a patient, little grasshopper, I'll do something awful to you tonight. Or tomorrow. Or other nights! " She stomped her foot, complaining that nothing that she wanted was ever given to her. Jenny and I looked at each other and started to laugh. Maureen realized the petty scene she was having and after a moment started to laugh, too. We put everything into the car and Maureen asked her whether she wanted to sit in front, beside me. Jenny shook her head, reminding her of the little lesson she had just received about who was the wife and who was the friend. In any case, sitting behind me did not prohibit her from touching me. And that was what she did.

Eileen was waiting for us and she kissed Maureen and then Jenny. She started to question Maureen what had happened in Sydney and seeing me still standing in the entrance door, asked what was the case? I did my little scene of being ignored and not getting my kiss and now everyone laughed. Jenny used the opportunity and came into my arms. "Now we are at home, Maureen."

This time it was not only love, but also physical need involved. Eileen looked at her daughter who tried to explain that she had told Jenny to be more discreet in public, but that at home she could do whatever she wanted. "And now, Mom, she's trying to compensate for the two weeks she was alone."

Jenny ignored them as she clung to me. "My love, I really, really missed you. Do you still love me?" She stared into my eyes and when I bent down to kiss her eyes and then her lips, she relaxed. Maureen had watched us with love and then took Jenny's hand.

"Let's get out of these travel clothes and into something he'll like. "Jenny grinned. "Do you want to come with us, James?"

Eileen put her foot down. "Children, if he goes along with you now, I'll see you only tomorrow morning, so get going and we'll meet you in the sitting room with a drink."

They giggled, blew me a kiss and vanished. Eileen came to me and gave me a long kiss.

"I'll need to change also, as will you. Why don't you change and come to help me select an outfit that you like?"

I agreed to change, but suggested that I preferred a surprise; I knew what would happen if my two ladies came back and I was in Eileen's bedroom!

She grinned. "Chicken! Gutless chicken! I tried, darling, and now you'll never know what you missed!"

I shrugged. "I do like surprises, Eileen, and I'm certain that whatever you put on, will be wonderful and exciting." She mumbled, repeating "Chicken! but good answer." and vanished to her bedroom. I changed in the guestroom and went back to prepare drinks. Eileen had left two bottles of the Great Western in the fridge and I filled the cooler with ice and placed four glasses and some tidbits on the table. The music was easy: all liked the Mozart violin concerts and when I was ready, they appeared.

Eileen was first, dressed in a grey long, slinky and almost transparent gown and her hair put up. I wondered how many of these outfits she had, as every time it seemed to be a different one and when she turned to speak to me, the long slit appeared, and her leg was visible all the way to her hip. Maureen was second and she also was in a long gown, this time light blue and really transparent, showing her body from the tips of her breasts to her toes. She had let her hair down and it fell over one shoulder covering one breast. When she saw me looking at her, she brushed the hair back so that she was completely visible in that transparent frame. "Better, darling?"

When Jenny appeared, I took a deep breath: she was absolutely stunning. She was dressed in a green and gold sarong that left one breast bare and followed tightly each curve of her body. A big brooch at her hip was the only adornment; superfluous, since she knew that she didn't need any. Her black hair flowed down her back and she smiled confidently; she knew that she was beautiful and that I loved her. I served the bubbly and when I sat on the couch, Jenny was immediately at my side.

Eileen grinned. "Maureen, forget James for tonight: he's taken!" Jenny nodded and took my hand and placed it on her shoulder. "Maureen, if you allow, I'd like to be at his side tonight. Those were two lonely weeks, dear."

She received Maureen's approval, leaned into me and whispered: "If you put your hand a bit down farther, you can play with my nipple and I'd like that. And if you open the clasp, it will all fall down, my love."

There was the command of whispering not allowed and Jenny repeated her words. Maureen looked at her mother.

"What will we do with them? She's not thinking very well at this moment and he enjoys the situation. I believe that you and I have to discuss business; the branch needs more money to expand and fulfill the contract I have signed. Jenny, I decided to be generous. I'm certain that you and James have other things to discuss, so why don't you retire to the other room, the one with the big bed so that you can be comfortable in your business dealings! Perhaps I'll join you later."

She grinned and Eileen looked shocked for a moment, but then nodded. "Go and enjoy yourselves."

Jenny jumped up (which caused interesting moves to her chest) and pulled me up to her. She went over to Maureen and kissed her. "Thank you, my love." and to Eileen, "Thank you, darling."

At the door she turned back. "Maureen, remember the day before your wedding? You let me come here and left a note for James. 'This is my present. Open it gently'. I'll never forget this and tonight I feel the same emotion; I am your present to James and that he will open me gently." She blushed all over and drew me to the bedroom. When she closed the door behind us, she stood still in front of me. "My love, open me gently..."