All Comments on 'A Fantasy Becomes a Harsh Reality'

by Sharemywifeplease

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
wrong section, should be the I'm undercover gay section

He's a moron and the wife's a slut....he's gay blah blah blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He planted the seeds of doom for his marriage

You play with fire, you will be burned

He knows he's fucked.

Otherwise why would he have said "Betty says once was enough for her, but who knows?"

The axe will strike and the tree will fall, it's just a matter of when.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
Needs an editor

Numerous writing errors, esp. page 2, enough to be a distraction to this reader. Story ended abruptly with no real aftermath. The title suggests their relationship was to be harmed but we see none of that or anything, really, at the end. Is there a part 2? Characters.were not well developed either. Lindsay was pegging our “hero;” how did he stop her when he went to fuck Betty at the end? There was some emphasis on the interracial aspect — Trevor having a big cock and dark skin, etc. Why wasn’t this story in the Interracial category?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
@Huedogg2 said it all...

@Huedogg2 said it all...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very exciting and for me excellently written!

Please continue, I like a lot yout style and your way of writting the dialogs in the story!

Well done!!!

JoeBeans275JoeBeans275over 4 years ago

Not a fantasy anymore...you got screwed BOTH ways!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I often dream of

Malicious divorces and smile when I read these fish wrapper stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Wrong category should be I.R. fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He is a cuck like it or not.

If he didn't want her to get fucked then he should have listened to the warnings he was given. He had plenty of time to end it right at the dance floor but whether he liked it or not he let it happen so he really can't be pissed at his wife. Except when he did say lets go she should have stopped regardless of the heat of the moment. But seriously even she has stopped she would be back.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Don't do this if you value your marriage

Any of you curious about such an experience, better think twice about it. Once your wife does this once, she is never YOUR wife again. I guarantee you. I have seen this and know how it works. Most cuck curious people regret it after as their marriage falls apart.

Its not like swinging where both couples swap and both have sex with the other spouse. And yes, there are people like this predator couple that get a charge off screwing with the head of new couples as much as he does with the wife's body.

You've been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thank you for the effort. Pretty well written and I enjoyed it. I'm not a cuck but enjoy reading about the emotions involved in this type of situation. The husband clearly was conflicted with the fantasy vs the reality of it happening. That's what creates the emotional basis for a quality story. The big cock thing is almost always limited to the male mind. We all like to imagine that if we had porn star dicks that women would immediately become cock hungry sluts for us and have the best orgasms ever in about 30 seconds. But in reality 99% of women are not going to act like both females in this story. That takes away from the believability. You also ended it rather quickly. There was a lot of potential left hanging with how they deal with this going forward. Overall, really good for a first submittal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It will happen again

She will want that feeling again. You cannot blame her.

She is now programmed and will be readily ready for another BBC. More than ready she will likely seek out that which gave her those feelings over and over. She is now a BBC junky. I now as it happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of like that

My wife and I had talked, we went to a swingers party, planning to watch and see what was going on. One guy there, white guy, muscular, one of those strutting types, the wife said he was cute. They danced, he was soon copping feels and she was letting him. She came over to me, snuggled up and said, "Can I?" Kind of a shock.

I told her "Not here." , then went over and handed the guy a note with our address. At home, she was nervous, then maybe 30 minutes later, our doorbell. It's something to watch, when your own mate you think you know eagerly lets some stranger enjoy her.

Not bigger, not better, just different. It does change the relationship though.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
New

Another new author breaks into LW with an another stealth ir story. Is Trevor the best you can do for your dark dildo?

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Just Dumb

Don't share your wife or your toothbrush.

Not much here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanting to watch some guy fuck you wife . . .

is like wanting to watch some guy fuck your adult children, but maybe not quite as sick.

I hope someday you realize you are a decent human being and really don't deserve humiliation and disrespect. Somebody or some event has really fucked up your self esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great cuck story

I know it’s a great cuck story when I feel the emotion in my chest, like it was happening to me. Fuck the haters, if you don’t like it don’t read it and don’t comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just more

mindless cuck bait with the ridiculous magical BBC. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just piss poor and cliche boring

Not a mention worth, but an advise ; keep your McJob

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Are all Canadian and British men gay.

loveloverloveloverover 4 years ago
Good stuff. 4.5 rounded upwards.

Well written and I hope you’ll write more, paying attention to both your feelings. Of course, consider picking it up from here...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Reclaim her? Ha!

You never, ever can 'reclaim' your spouse. What he did was give away the woman he married for a future of sloppy seconds. That's gross. Hopefully couple's like these would never have children to inflict on society.

That said, it's as well written as any other of this kind . 5 stars for a type of story people love to hate and you leaving the comments section open. Bold move. Keep on trucking Sharemywifeplease, just another day here in the LW's section.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Very well done! Ignore the moths in here!

The moths keep coming back to the candle here, fascinated by the flame, hating it for the irresisttible pull it has over them, cursing it when they burn themselves on its heat.

Your story was well-written, full of the natural fears and rushes of fantasy colliding with reality. Keep it up!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Pretty intense portrayal thanks

Thanks for acknowledging the intense mental anguish associated with the process and the true feelings of regret once you realize it’s gone too far

This needs a sequel or a conclusion:

Needs to have the discussion with her so she k owe he wanted to back out. Even if she tells him too late the mare is out of the barn.

Also needs to address how the other woman knew he liked to get pegged. Wife had to have been complicit in the setup and that could make for some fun conversations.

It doesn’t have to end happy lots of ways to play it out.

Fun and intense read

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well...

I liked the story, but seems like their marriage will die a slow death. Husband now knows what he doesn't want but he has to accept that fact he doesn't know his wife anymore. Certainly the intimacy that existed before as husband and wife is gone. Where does one go now?

The following chapters could only follow with more self destructive behavior by this couple until in the end the only way they can live a life of meaningful purpose, to have a marriage, build a proper homelife with children with is to go their separate ways.

Don't get me wrong, this is a compelling story. ***** But the compelling part is the train wreck they have made of their future happiness together. Well written and intriguing.

When writing a story like this, it is quite common for the author to become attached tovthe characters they'very created. I certianly have in my stories.

I would love to see another chapter to this story and how the author expands on the future of this couple. The issue now? Is there enough intimacy between this couple to remain married? Shooting from the hip, I would say no.

Thanks for sharing your skills as a wordsmith author.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
DUMB ASS WIFE

Husband made it very clear...he wanted it to stop...no kissing and no fucking...BOTH must be in full agreement and they obviously were not.. if a wife can't honor her husbands request then she can't be trusted ... stupid bitch whore... she ruined the marriage

FlhotwifehubFlhotwifehubabout 2 years ago

I read stories like this and I always hope the wife stops short of intercourse. The thought of my wife doing something like this where you can see how turned on she is but she stops short of the actual deed would be totally reaffirming to a male ego. It would be a incredible risk, she would need to know that I was neutral and no matter what she chose, she would know that there were no repercussions, that she was in that position because you wanted her to do what she wanted. It would be wonderful if she stopped short and went home to fuck you, however if she went all the way with them, the short lived gratification that you may or may not have received watching or hearing about would soon be replaced with doubts of your relationship and your self opinion.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

We never got a part 2 because they were divorced soon after

AsscookieAsscookieover 1 year ago

Well, I’ve come back to this story several times. It’s an awesome fantasy and one of my favourites on the site. It’s never failed to finish me off when I’ve gone there. A very kinky story, 10/10

RyanTyler98RyanTyler9810 months ago

Great first story! Well done.

DangDirtyBadgerDangDirtyBadger3 months ago

I swear many of the posters must have had some kind of a tragedy befall them and they can't get over it. The funny thing about kinks is that they're all individual, thank God. What gets one person off is repugnant to someone else.

It's like Schrodinger's cat right? At the end of the story the couple's marriage could be wonderfully alive or absolutely dead, but the audience simply doesn't know. It seems a little parochial for people what actively participate in an adult fiction site to mock other people for kinks. If we were all that vanilla we'd be at the ice cream social not reading erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Would love to hear what happened next! She should have made you clean out her well used pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSharemywifeplease@Sharemywifeplease
I enjoy writing and reading about sexual adventures. I’ve done some pretty interesting things I think some people might enjoy reading about in a story. Note to haters: I’m not a professional writer, I’m just a guy doing my best to entertain a few likeminded people. If you d...