A Fantasy Becomes a Harsh Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was annoyed at Trevor's attitude . He was all over my wife and obviously intended to be far more intimate with her than a hand job, yet his wife and I cannot even touch? Lindsay anticipated my reaction.

"There's no point getting upset about, it, that's just the way it is. If you're not good with it, I will stop Trevor right now. He knows I will be discussing this with you and he will stop if I tell him to. He isn't being selfish or trying to take advantage of you, this is just the way we like to do it."

I now understood why other swingers shied away form interacting with Trevor and Lindsay. However, Betty and I weren't looking to swap partners anyway. This was our fantasy, but with an added bonus: someone to keep me company and add a little titillation. I could live with that.

I got up, took off my toga, laid back on the lounger completely naked and started to stroke myself. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and having someone beside me while I masturbated was appealing. Lindsay took that as a positive response and went inside to whisper briefly into Trevor's ear. He and Lindsay shared a smile and a brief kiss before Trevor turned his attentions back to my wife, no doubt confident of success now that I had accepted the ground rules.

When Lindsay returned, she stripped and laid down on the lounger beside me, one hand moving between her legs and the other moving to her large breasts, soon teasing both nipples into hardness. She spread her legs wide as she stroked her outer lips, spreading them, then dipping a finger into her wetness. She fingered herself while I watched her and she watched her husband kiss my wife. I don't think I have ever been as hard as I was at that moment. Precum had been flowing freely for a while and my entire cock was now coated with it. That had never happened to me before, only small amounts ever came out, perhaps enough to coat the head, but now I could move my hand up and down my shaft as though I had put lube on it. I knew if I increased my pace even a fraction, I would explode.

Trevor finally broke their kiss and was now pushing Betty's toga down past her hips. Betty put her hands on his, stopping him from going any further, and looked in my direction. I could tell the reflection from the light inside prevented her from seeing me on the dark terrace. She froze for a moment longer, perhaps waiting for me to come inside and stop her, then raised her arms straight up in the air, allowing Trevor to completely disrobe her. She stood naked in front of Trevor as he gave her an appraising stare. His approval was obvious and he placed Betty's hand at the tip of a pup tent that had sprung to a considerably higher altitude than mine. He turned to look in our direction, as did Betty following his lead.

"This is it, Mike. She's going to feel Trevor's naked cock soon and, when that happens, there will be nothing you can do to stop it from going further. Trevor will fuck your wife while you watch. Your faithful wife, the mother of your children, will be penetrated by another man right in front of you. He will put his cock in the pussy only you have fucked for your entire marriage. Are you sure you want this?"

Fuck yes I wanted it. Yet, despite my extreme arousal, I remained unsure how far I truly wanted it to go. I hated myself for my indecision but at least I had decided it would be cruel to not let Betty have an orgasm. After all, mine was right around the corner. I just wasn't certain I wanted Trevor's cock to be the cause of Betty's orgasm.

After pausing for a few seconds, Trevor unwrapped his own toga and let if fall to the ground. Betty gasped. I think I might have as well. The toga had concealed the true dimensions of Trevor's penis, in particular the girth. I estimate he had maybe two inches in length on me, but there was simply no comparison in girth. Betty stared at it, mesmerized. It was no wonder she was so fascinated, since my penis was only the eighth one she had ever touched. We had talked at some length about her previous lovers, at my insistence and for my enjoyment, and I knew without a doubt that Trevor's penis was the largest she had ever seen, other than in porn movies. She reached out tentatively to grasp it and was shocked when her fingers didn't meet her thumb. She stroked the massive organ slowly, milking the precum from the tip, which was soon glistening from her ministrations.

"Come on," Lindsay grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "This is my favourite part. This is where we get them ready." She gave me a mischievous grin and led me through the door. As we entered, Trevor gently guided Betty in my direction and sat down on the edge of the bed. Lindsay knelt in front of him and started licking up and down his long shaft. Betty and I stared at them in astonishment as Lindsay began to give Trevor a blowjob. After getting him wet with her saliva, she knelt on the bed beside him, leaned over top of his cock and began to deep throat him. It was an amazing sight, watching his massive cock slide down her throat inch by impossible inch. Lindsay's throat bulged as she devoured her husband's penis, getting about two thirds of it inside her. I doubt Betty could have gotten the head inside her mouth even though she was able to completely swallow me.

"You better get her ready for me, Mike, or it's going to hurt."

I looked at Betty and we both hesitated, then she sat down on the edge of the bed beside Trevor and leaned back. She was trembling, but I couldn't tell whether it was from fear or anticipation. She looked at me and then pulled her knees to her chest, the invitation clear. But was she willing to fuck Trevor or did she just want me to satisfy her? I was pretty sure at that moment I did not want Trevor's massive cock inside my wife's tight perfect pussy. I moved to her far side and whispered quietly into her ear, "I'll make you cum on my face and then we'll leave, OK?" I looked at her face to gauge her reaction and thought I saw a brief glimpse of disappointment, but I wasn't certain. She kissed me and said, "I'd love to cum on your face. Lick my cunt for me now, please." With that, she placed her hands on my head and forced me between her legs. She arched her back, pushing her dripping vagina lips into my face, pulling at the back of my head to force my tongue into her folds and mashing her clit against my upper lip. Her pussy was soaked, wetter than I have ever felt it, and soon my face was just as wet. I could barely breathe as she grinded and undulated up and down my chin, mouth and nose, looking for as much friction as she could get. Her moans, initially soft, quickly grew louder as her arousal intensified; her climax would soon be inevitable.

I was startled to feel Lindsay's hands on my shoulders pulling me away. "That's enough of that," she chided. "It's better if neither of them has cum." I sat back on my haunches, my cock so hard it was almost painful, breathing hard from the lack of oxygen due to the ferocity with which Betty drove my face into her pussy. I looked at her, legs spread wide, pussy glistening, chest heaving. Her nipples were pointing straight up, rising and falling seductively with her breathing. I never wanted to fuck her more than I did at that moment and I made a move to do so. But Lindsay stepped in my way. "I know what you're thinking, but you would be squandering a rare opportunity."

I didn't care about any lost opportunities. All I wanted was to bury my pulsing cock inside my wife's pussy and feel it gripping me as it had done so many times before. I wanted to thrust into her and release my ejaculate inside her while we kissed, sharing passion and love in a haze of ecstasy. We had both reached the super horny zone to be sure and I wanted to share it with her.

But before I could say or do anything, Trevor had rolled over and positioned himself between Betty's legs, mounting my beautiful wife. He lay there, braced on his elbows and knees, his cock poised at the entrance to her pussy, the spot where only I had been for the last 17 years. Betty raised her legs high in the air, then gripped them behind her knees as she bent her legs, presenting herself to him, opening up her vagina as much as possible to accommodate his enormous girth. It was an act of complete submission and I was not involved in the decision at all.

I hesitated, frozen at the impossible eroticism of what I was seeing. Her milky white skin in contrast to his darker complexion, her thin, lithe body almost enveloped by his muscular body. Her glistening pussy was wide open and waiting to be filled. Then Trevor pushed his cock head against her lips, gently separating them, and I watched in horror as he pressed forward, seeking entrance into her vagina.

I finally found the ability to think and speak. I bent over the side of the bed, my face a few inches from Betty's. "I'm so sorry, but you have to stop now. I thought I could handle it but I can't."

Betty looked at me and smiled, intensifying my horror. I realized she thought I was re-enacting one of our favourite parts of the fantasy. Just as I enter her, I pretend to be myself watching her fuck another man. I whisper in her ear to stop, that I can't take it. She then points out my aroused state and the fact that I am still stroking my cock, and tells me I must be enjoying it. She pretends to break my heart and say she can't stop anyway because she is just too horny and I will have to get over it. She closes her eyes and gives in, telling me how good it feels and encourages me to keep masturbating. This almost always gives us our most intense orgasms.

Now it was all too real. I wasn't kidding, I wanted her to stop but there was no way I could convince her of that without going to extremes. I also didn't want to find out if she would play out the fantasy for real and fuck Trevor despite my feelings. Most importantly, I didn't want her to know that she was now hurting me or at least force us to both acknowledge she was hurting me. I had no choice but to let her think it was just part of the fantasy and that I wanted to watch Trevor fuck her. I resigned myself to my fate.

I knelt beside the bed, laid my head beside Betty and watched from her perspective as Trevor tried to enter my wife's pussy. The head was not even all the way in yet and Betty was groaning in an apparent mix of pain and pleasure as her pussy lips were stretched wide. I was transfixed by the enormity of what we were doing, but now I began to fixate on the challenge Trevor was facing trying to enter my wife's tight vagina. Maybe he wouldn't be able to get it in.

As this desperate thought occurred to me, I felt Lindsay behind me. "Shh..." she whispered, "just relax." It only partially registered in my mind that Lindsay had gotten up a few moment s earlier and disappeared into the bathroom. Then I felt something warm and wet gently probe my anus. I was startled and move to turn around, but Betty grabbed me and said, "watch him fuck me, don't turn away, please."

This was, of course, a major part of the fantasy, so I continued to watch the massive black cock slowly but inexorably impale my wife. Betty began to grunt and make other noises that can only be described as guttural, noises I had never heard her make before. Part of me wanted to die but my cock was still rock hard and oozing precum, so clearly there was another part of me that was enjoying it. I began to stroke myself slowly, mindful of the fact that, as bad as this was, it would get even worse if I came too soon. While I watched my wife's pussy getting filled, Lindsay was pushing a well lubed object into my bum. It soon became apparent she was wearing a strap on and she began pushing it into me at the same, slow pace Trevor was pushing into my wife.

"I thought we weren't allowed to touch," I managed as another inch disappeared through my anus.

"We aren't touching, Mike. But I can take it out if you want. Betty told me earlier today you liked things in your bum when you cum, so I bought this today with you in mind."

I looked at Betty and wondered how much of this evening she had helped Trevor and Lindsay plan. Perhaps it was me being seduced, not her. I pushed that thought out of my mind as Trevor sank another few inches into my wife and Lindsay did the same to me. I locked eyes with Betty and then we kissed, each of us being fucked, our holes being filled simultaneously by our seducers.

Lindsay bottomed out in me before Trevor was able to bury his entire cock in Betty. Fortunately, Lindsay was packing something much smaller than Trevor and she waited for him to catch up, with the entire dildo buried in my ass. I had to use every ounce of willpower not to stroke my cock faster as the dildo was stimulating my prostate, promising me an enhanced orgasm. Trevor finally made it all the way in and then began to withdraw his cock, which was glistening with Betty's clear and white pussy secretions. Betty let out a long, almost mournful moan as the huge cock withdrew., then grunted repeatedly as it plunged in once again, this time a little faster. Lindsay matched Trevor's strokes as they continued to fuck us together.

Trevor and Lindsay both picked up the pace and I could tell Betty was going to cum soon. Her moans became a wail and then she clamped her arm behind my head and pulled me in, shoving her tongue down my throat. She loves to kiss as her orgasm approaches and then breathe into my mouth as she cums. When her tongue withdrew from my mouth, I knew her climax was imminent. She panted into my mouth and, just when I thought she had reached her peak, she went higher, higher than I have ever felt her go before. She wrenched her mouth from mine and screamed, a primal scream, not just of ecstasy but of complete surrender to whatever her Trevor's cock could give her and whatever her body could take. Betty's orgasm triggered Trevor's and he sped up. He moaned loudly and I knew he was about to cum inside her. Far too late I realized he was not using protection. Betty and I have been rolling the dice for years, and I usually came in her mouth or bum, so pregnancy was a real concern. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't and I watched as his cock went into spasm, obviously unleashing copious amounts of sperm inside my wife's vagina. I watched as he slowly withdrew, but I couldn't see the stream of cum I knew was now gushing from Betty's wide open pussy.

"Don't worry," Lindsay breathed into my ear, reading my thoughts correctly as always. "He's fixed and we're both clean." I relaxed a little, but what choice did I have anyway?

Surprisingly, I hadn't cum yet. I was so enthralled by my wife's orgasm followed quickly by Trevor's, that I had slowed down to enjoy the show. I now felt the need to to join them in post orgasmic bliss but I wanted something from Lindsay first. "You made me a promise, I believe."

I could feel her smile although I couldn't see it. She unstrapped herself leaving the dildo buried deep inside my bum, sat on the bed in front of me, leaned back and spread her legs. "Here you go Mike, for your viewing pleasure as promised." Trevor snickered, a tad derisively in my opinion. Lindsay then made the best suggestion of the night. "Betty why don't you pick up where I left off."

Betty and I have never used a strap on, despite my occasional hints that I might enjoy it. She used a dildo on me a few times but strap ons made her feel uncomfortable. However, she didn't waste any time positioning herself behind me and fastening the straps. She wasn't as adept as Lindsay, but I was still in heaven as she thrust into me repeatedly. Lindsay was fingering herself inches from my face and I watched in fascination as she came a few moments later. Her orgasm caused her vaginal lips and anus to contract rhythmically for a wonderful few seconds as she splayed her legs wide and gasped from the pleasure only an orgasm can bring. I came a few seconds later with Betty reaching around and pumping me at both ends to a prostate orgasm.

What a perfect time to leave, I thought, and helped Betty unbuckle herself. But it seems everyone else had other ideas. Trevor was hard again and he scooped up Betty from behind me and tossed her on the bed. She squealed in anticipation, still oblivious to my desire for this to come to a merciful end. What happened next was the true nightmare for me and why I consider my story to be a cautionary tale.

Trevor once again crawled between my wife's legs and pushed his way inside her, a much easier task this time around. There was no hesitation on her part, as she spread her legs wide and put her hands on his buttocks, urging him to go deeper. It was different this time, more familiar. He bent his head to kiss her tenderly and began to move gently in and out of her. They were no longer fucking, they were making love. It was tender and passionate, and it broke my heart to watch them.

"This is the hard part, but you'll get through it." Lindsay sat beside me and we watched our spouses pleasure each other for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably another two hours or so. Lindsay and I masturbated in front of each other again and we both reached orgasm, but it was far less intense for me. However, that was certainly not the case for Betty and Trevor. I counted 5 orgasms for Betty, which is 3 more than she ever had in one evening with me.

When they were finally satiated, Betty passed out almost immediately. I couldn't rouse her and, since I certainly wasn't leaving her, we all shared the bed. But it wasn't over yet. I woke up in the early morning to soft murmurs and shushing noises. I opened my eyes to my worst fears being realized. Trevor was inside her again and she was approaching yet another orgasm. She was attempting, unsuccessfully, to stay quiet so as not to wake me. I considered whether to pretend to be asleep to avoid us having to address the fact that she was fucking another man without my permission. But when she turned to check on me, I kept my eyes wide open, startling her. I got a small measure of satisfaction from the brief look of apprehension that crossed her face, and we stared at each other for a long moment. Then she reached for my cock, which had of course betrayed me. My arousal gave her permission to continue without fear of repercussion, at least in her mind. She came while still holding my cock, tightening and loosening her grasp involuntarily in the same rhythm as her orgasmic contractions. I came just watching her face as she orgasmed.

So, what happens now? I don't know. This only happened a few weeks ago. I managed to keep Betty to myself the remainder of the holiday. Thankfully, Lindsay and Trevor live far from us so a repeat performance is unlikely. Betty and I haven't talked yet, but things seem back to normal, for her at least. We still role play and it still turns me on, but I think I would prefer to try and put the genie back in the bottle. I'm not sure how Betty feels yet and I am probably going to show her this story so she understands how I feel. But maybe not.

I will keep you posted, if you're interested.

12