A Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she stopped, rolled over, and stuck her bum in the air. This time, she masturbated 'doggy-style', fingers running up and down her slit, slipping into her vagina, while the inflated cheeks of her arse spread open. Once again, Steve compared to Judy. Her bum was not as tight, or firm, or inflated, but nor did it give the impression that one flex could snap a cock off.

One fact he liked, as he zoomed in close on Emma's anus, was that the skin leading to the hole was not brown, but matched her fake tan. He guessed she was bleached, and someone ensured that the tan was applied to an exceptional level of intimacy. Maybe he should suggest it to Judy. Certainly, it would make their 'anal' moments more aesthetically pleasing for him.

Because there was a fact about which Steve had lied. He and Judy had a very active sex life. They fucked several times a week, and were well beyond the 'vanilla' activities which most would assume. They enjoyed anal sex, Judy loved being spanked, tied up, having her hair pulled. She was quite an exhibitionist as well, and would happily have posed for a photoshoot like this one, probably hoping that someone else would catch her.

Steve and Judy had, over the years, experimented with swinging, and had a group of friends with whom they played regularly - every couple of months or so. They liked threesomes with other women, playing with couples and the occasional larger party.

Steve had his own little 'kink', of which Judy was very aware. He had indulged it a couple of times, but when they lay in bed, minds open in post-coital bliss, discussing their fantasies, he had told her how he wanted to take it further. Sadly, what he wanted was rather unlikely to happen.

In fact, Steve and Judy had a very 'creative' sex life, and just one rule - whatever they did, they did it together. No secrets. Which was why he felt a bit guilty about this.

Steve felt himself getting hard as he thought, and refocused on Emma and his job as photographer.

She had reached into her large, designer bag and pulled out several sex toys. There was a large dildo - a realistic one, which looked about ten inches long; a wand - a shiny red one, with black latex head; a butt plug - a plastic jewel on the top, designed for pleasure and to make her bum look pretty.

She resumed her 'doggy' position and slipped in the butt plug, which caught the sunlight. Steve wondered if it was at risk of being broken.

She slipped the wand into her clitoris and pushed her backside even higher into the air. Steve could hear her now, gasping and moaning theatrically as the wand slipped over the well-lubricated flesh, her labia pouting prettily on either side.

He thought she was going to orgasm, but instead, she rolled on to her back, spreading her legs wide, and pressed the dildo to her open vagina. It slipped in smoothly and easily, and Steve wondered if her cunt was looser, like Judy's, after having children, or if it had been returned to its pre-childbirth tightness either through regular workouts to strengthen her pelvic floor, or (more likely) some other surgery.

With one hand, she drew the dildo in and out in long, steady movements. With the other, she applied the wand to her clitoris. Her sighs mounted, becoming cries of apparent ecstasy. Suddenly, with an almighty scream, she came. Her orgasm (largely for effect, Steve suspected) was impressive - screams, moans, bucks and writhes combining - as liquid flowed over her thighs.

She stopped quite suddenly, removed the dildo and began licking along its length. Steve was unconvinced. In his experience, women didn't just 'stop' having orgasms, they liked to relax, enjoy 'aftershocks', as Judy called them, and come down slowly. Still. Even if it was all an act, the photographs would be good enough. Perhaps it wasn't an act. Maybe all her body modifications had affected the way she experienced orgasms - or maybe she was just different.

His phone buzzed. Judy again. He shot back a quick text message and drew a deep breath.

He stood, still with his camera in front of his face and approached as Emma pretended to cover herself, feigned embarrassment, then anger for his benefit. Finally, she relaxed.

"Your turn, mister photographer."

He felt his stomach churn. His uncertainty must have shown, as Emma went on: "You'd better keep to our agreement. If you don't, I'll tell people you're a peeping tom. I'll say you crept up on me with your camera, after following me from the car park. Even if you delete the photos, the CCTV in the car park will show you following with your camera. Even if people don't believe me, mud sticks and you'll be covered in it."

He had no idea if her threat was idle or real, but either way, it was a risk he could not take. He had to go along with it. At least it was his camera, so she could never share the photos. He resigned himself to his fate. He just hoped he would be able to get hard - he really did not find Emma attractive, and nerves could play havoc with blood flow.

He handed her the camera. She inspected it briefly, and snapped off a couple of shots of him, fully-clothed. She then took her phone and moved next to him, taking a selfie of the two of them - him fully clothed, her naked. He cringed. He wasn't naked, but that photo alone would be sufficient to send Judy into a massive rage.

He thought of his wife again, desperately wishing she would suddenly appear and rescue him.

"Hmm..." began Emma, "let's start with you naked. Men don't strip well, and you're probably wearing cheap underwear with nasty stains, so we can skip the stripping bit. Just take your clothes off and I'll take some photos as you do."

Steve gulped. He knew she was right. He had no interest in fashion, and his t-shirt and shorts were from the supermarket, as were his boxers. The boxers must have been about a year old, and were baggy and ill-fitting. He didn't think there were any stains, though he had been for a pee earlier, and might not have shaken off properly.

He pulled off his t-shirt, still desperately hoping Judy would appear. It seemed not just unlikely, but impossible. Still. He could hope.

He removed his trainers and socks, then prepared to slip off his shorts. To this point, although he had been nervous and hated doing this, he had not felt especially embarrassed. He knew his body was quite good. He worked out at the gym each day and played sport, so he was muscular and toned. He had, in fact, been told on several occasions that he was good-looking. He rather hoped that Emma would be impressed by his body.

She looked him over, critically. "Not bad. A bit pale. You could do with a tan, but not bad. I usually prefer my men hairless, but you'll do. It's the next bit that's the big test. I don't put it on that site, where you find me, but I like my men well-endowed. Very well-endowed. I won't get into bed for less than nine inches."

Steve knew he could not compete in that department. His penis was larger than average, and there had never been complaints, but he could never stretch his eight inches. Maybe his more than adequate girth would impress her, but he doubted it.

"Come on then. Let's see what you've got."

Steve swallowed and felt his face heat up as he blushed. His hands went to his waistband, and he was about to reveal all, when he decided on one last appeal.

"Look, Emma, I really don't want to do this. I haven't got nine inches, so you won't be impressed. Why don't we just call this off now. I won't tell anyone, won't show the photos. Can we just stop?"

She laughed. "Fuck off. I did my bit, now it's your turn. I might fuck you anyway, never know your luck."

"But I don't want to fuck you. Sorry, but you're really not my type. I mean... yes, you might look great, but I prefer Judy, and a more... natural look."

She flushed an unpleasant puce, clearly annoyed. "You mean, because I try to improve myself, try to make myself look good, you think you can judge me. I've enhanced my body. Made it better to change all the flaws I had before. I know it needs more, but it's getting there. All those other women would do it like a shot if they had the chance."

One last hope for Steve. "I'm sorry, Emma, they wouldn't. They're content being themselves. They accept imperfections - and so do I. As a man, I prefer imperfection. I think you have body dysmorphia, and you've become obsessed with changing every little thing about yourself."

She glowered. "Like I haven't heard that before. And like I haven't heard men admiring big boobs, firm arses, flat stomachs. I know what people want to see and I'm getting there. When I'm ready, I'll share with everyone. Till then I'm keeping it to a select few."

Steve resisted the temptation to point out that her behaviour suggested that she was hardly keeping to a 'select few', but also felt a real sympathy for the first time. He knew she would never feel 'perfect', regardless of how much she changed herself. He was reminded of a former model who had had so much body modification that she became a joke to many. Emma, he decided, was obsessed with being 'media perfect', if not addicted.

Then she looked at him. "You know," she said, "you could do with some work. Maybe on your abs and pecs. I'll let you know about glutes - and your face could be tightened up a bit. You look pretty OK now, but you could look amazing - move on from Judy - find someone like me."

She didn't get it, Steve realised. Her suggestion appalled him, but he felt it best to say nothing - although if she wanted him to get an erection, it was becoming harder (no - more difficult) all the time.

He smiled, defusing the tension. "OK, Emma. We have to agree to differ. I hope you find what you're looking for, but I don't think those things are for me. Besides, I haven't got the money."

She calmed, visibly. "Shame. You could get a loan. You'd earn the money back in no time - amazing what a confidence boost can do for your career. My surgeon said he was trudging along on hospital pay before he had work done..."

Steve smiled again. "Thanks for the advice, I'll think about it. I've no intention of moving on from Judy and the kids though. I'm happy."

Now Emma smiled. "If you're so happy, why are you on that website looking for women to fuck?"

He could have answered, but despite what was happening, still held his counsel. "Touche. But sex isn't everything. I love Judy, and really don't want to hurt her in any way."

"Well," vamped Emma, "in that case you'd better strip off those shorts and start doing as you're told - otherwise, she might just get to see that photo of us together."

Reluctantly, he slipped his shorts off, allowing his flaccid penis to flop out. Instinctively, he covered it with his hands, causing Emma to laugh.

"Hands by your sides. Let's have a look."

He dropped his hands, gazing into the surrounding bushes. He hoped someone would appear - anyone - just to stop this, but it was an isolated spot, and they were unlikely to be found.

Emma gazed at his cock and frowned. Then she took several photographs, close-ups and full body, and pouted.

"Does it work? You do actually get hard, don't you? How can you not be hard after watching me cum?"

He was tempted to tell her the real reason, but decided to equivocate.

"Sorry. Yes, it does get hard - just needs a bit more physical stimulation rather than just visual." It was a lie - when Judy posed for his camera in lingerie, stripped seductively and used toys on herself, he would get rock hard very quickly - then move on to physical stuff.

Emma seemed dubious, but accepted his comment. "OK. Let's get a few pics of Mr Floppy - and your ass - then we can make him hard."

She directed him into a series of poses, standing, sitting, lying, then told him to turn round. She reaffirmed her view that his glutes 'could be improved', but snapped several photos. Then she told him to bend over and spread his cheeks. He did as she said. He quivered with embarrassment. With Judy, he would have had no problem - anal worked both ways, but alone, with this woman who had subjugated him, he hated it.

He did as she ordered, then was directed to drop to his knees, put his head on the ground and 'open wide'. He wondered if this was real pleasure for her, or if it was just to prove her dominance. Still, He had no choice - and, after all, he had similar photos of her.

Then she moved in front of him. "Right. Time to get you hard. Hope he gets bigger than that." Hardly helping. "Lie down and play with yourself - like you would normally to get hard."

Steve reached down and began to manipulate himself. He thought of Judy. He remembered the times he had seen her naked - her perfect breasts, puffy pussy lips, her clit peeking out - and steadily, he began to get hard. He needed more.

He was semi-hard and focused on more sexual images of his wife. He pictured her with one of their female friends, lying back as she had her pussy worked by a vibrator. The other woman was sucking on an erect nipple. Then he remembered a foursome - Judy bent over on her knees, sucking the cock of another man, while he moved behind her, fucking her pussy first, then withdrawing and sliding into her anus.

He was rock hard. Emma looked at his member, critically.

"It's not bad. Given the choice, I prefer a bit larger - but I don't have a choice today."

She directed him through a series of poses, some holding his erection, others where it was in full view.

"Suck it." Emma demanded. "You know, put your legs over your head and see if you can get the head in your mouth."

"That's impossible," Steve stated, "I'd never manage that."

"Go on. Do it."

He closed his eyes and braced himself. It was not just the act of doing it that bothered him - he had actually sucked another man's cock when it turned out one couple they met were both bisexual, so sucking his own was no issue. What bothered him was the view she would get. However, he had no real choice.

He put his shoulders on the ground, lifted his legs in the air and brought them over his head, as if mid way through a backward roll. His cock loomed in front of his face. He did not think he had ever seen himself so close.

"Push down," said Emma, "you're very close. And I can see right up your asshole. Maybe I'll put something in it. What d'you think?"

He was incapable of speech, but tried to grunt his dissent at her suggestion. He did not mind anal penetration - in fact, he and Judy had experimented many times, and he rather enjoyed it - but with Emma, it would be wrong.

"Ooh! Stick out your tongue. You can lick it."

He did as she told him, and, indeed, he managed to lick his glans, touching the small hole and finding a slightly salty taste. Pre-cum, he assumed.

Emma pointed the camera at his face, capturing him licking his own cock, then stood and continued to photograph his arse. Suddenly the camera noise stopped.

"Stay there," she said, "Shan't be a second."

She dashed off and reappeared a minute later. She showed him what she holding - the dildo she had used on herself earlier and a tube of lubricant. Carefully, as he watched, she coated the dildo with a layer of oily lube. Then she stood.

At first, he felt some pressure, then a sliding sensation, and the dildo was inside him, brushing his prostate, sending sparks through his mind. She began sliding it in and out. He couldn't help himself. It felt incredible.

She laughed. "That's fun. Get on your hands and knees. It'll be easier that way."

He did as she said. She continued sliding the latex tube in and out, brushing his P-spot, making him moan and put his head back in pleasure.

"Oh, god," he cried - then suddenly stopped. There was a crashing through the undergrowth, and suddenly, there stood Judy, along with three of her friends. He was speechless. He just stared at them.

"What the fuck is going on?" Judy yelled.

Emma leapt back, covering her breasts and pussy with her arms. She dropped to the floor, hiding herself with her knees and one hand, grabbing her clothes.

"You fuck off, you little slut. If I ever see you again, I'll fucking kill you."

Emma ran, whimpering. Her solid, enhanced buttocks barely wobbling as she disappeared, shame-faced utterly mortified.

Steve couldn't move. He just stayed where he was, on hands and knees with a dildo stuck up his arse.

Judy collapsed, laughing hysterically.

"I'm so sorry," she giggled, "couldn't resist it."

"Thanks a fucking lot," Steve grumbled, "you were supposed to be her while she was naked. Where've you been?"

"We've been watching." she tittered. "Ever since you told me your fantasy of being naked in front of my friends, I've wanted to make it come true. Now I have. The others didn't want to come - a bit much for them - so it's just these three. Come on, stand up. Oh - hang on."

She reached down and slid the dildo out.

Slowly, he stood. This had, indeed, been one of his fantasies, but he wanted it to remain like that. Still - one more off the bucket list. He felt his face glow red as his wife and her friends gazed at his erection, swinging gently from side to side as he waited to see what would happen next.

"Anyone want to touch it?" Judy asked. "Feel free - have a stroke, a little suck maybe."

Janice stepped forward. She was a pretty little redhead with large, green eyes which were almost hypnotic.

As she circled his shaft with her fingers, she looked up at him, and began stroking. Her other hand cupped his balls. She looked down, admiring him, then dropped to her knees, taking him in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth, demonstrating skill which her innocent disposition had made seem unlikely.

Beth and Maggie followed. Beth was a plump, smiley woman with huge boobs and a penchant for low cut tops. She stroked him, then lifted her top and placed his rigid manhood under the middle of her bra, trapping it between the soft flesh of her breasts. She moved up and down, then reached behind her, unclipped her bra and pressed her tits around his rock-hard cock. He began to thrust between them and she looked up at him, giggling, before pulling back, lowering her top and taking him in her mouth.

Her blow job was not great - he had to move his hips back and forth, as she seemed not to want to move. Still, just being in her mouth was quite a turn on.

Maggie was very slim and petite - another brunette - her tits were tiny, and she rarely wore a bra, and today was no exception. Her erect nipples were blatantly obvious, and as she approached him, she stripped off her t-shirt, showing small swellings, with long, dark nipples protruding almost as far as the breasts themselves.

"That's better," she stated, bloody material was starting to chafe."

She, too, stroked and sucked Steve, while his wife stood to one side, grinning. Judy had set up her phone on a small tripod so she could video the event, and was using the camera to take plenty of photographs, so she and Steve could relive his fantasy whenever they chose.

"Why don't you lie down, Steve, and let them finish you off."

He lay back on the floor, and watched as the two women who were not already topless stripped off t-shirts and bras - less for sexual reasons, but because they really did not want cum on their tops. It might be hard to explain at home.

He stared at Beth's oversized, jiggling orbs, above her soft, rounded stomach. Her nipples were small, solid mounds, set on large, pale areolae. Her stomach was spilling over the top of her shorts, roll of excess fat pushing up against her boobs, which spread wide as they hung. Steve liked curvy women (he liked all shapes, provided they weren't extreme), and he found her jelly-like tits fascinating.

Janice looked amazing. Like most redheads, her skin was pale. Her nipples were a well defined deep pink, and her areolae, which would have been pale on most women, were beautifully evident against her alabaster skin. He guessed she wore a B cup, and she had a gorgeous body. She also had stretch marks, following the birth of her children, and Steve reflected that these 'tiger stripes' marked her as a woman, rather than the naïve youngster she seemed to be on first sight.