A Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of the three of them, he found Janice the most attractive. She was the youngest, still in her late twenties, having had her first child at nineteen and now with a family of three kids. Until one saw the stretch marks, she could easily be mistaken for a first year University student.

Beth Knelt by his head, feeding a nipple into his mouth, while stroking his stomach and chest, while Maggie knelt on the other side, copying Beth's hand movements and placing her tit against Beth's, so Steve could alternate from one to the other.

He was delighted that Janice had chosen to finish him off - partly because he found her the most attractive, but also because she did the best the blowjob.

She began stroking his cock vigorously, and Steve looked down, through the sea of breasts in his face, and watched Janice work towards his orgasm, her hand almost a blur and her boobs wobbling frantically. She looked up at him, her emerald eyes staring into his, and he wondered if she would be up for a threesome with him and Judy some time. From the look on her face, the answer was definitely affirmative.

She dipped her head and began to suck him. She was so good. Her head bobbed up and down and he felt her tongue swirling around his glans. He knew he could not last much longer.

As Janice worked, the other women watched her, while he attended to their rock-hard nipples, head raised to watch the wavy red hair rippling as it tickled his crotch.

His breathing changed, and he emitted a groan. The two women kneeling alongside his head uttered words of encouragement, now desperate to see his semen explode into the air in a creamy fountain of cum.

"Oh, yes," moaned Steve, "god, yes."

Janice withdrew her head and used her hand, rubbing vigorously, forcing him to shoot his load. And he did. He ejaculated high into the air, causing the women to gasp, Beth and Maggie clapping their hands as his orgasm, enhanced by the stimulation of his prostate before, erupted.

The three women watched in awe, as first one spurt, then another and another shot into the air, landing on his stomach. Each ejaculation was smaller than the last, and as the fourth reached barely an inch above his glans, Janice dipped her head again, sucking out cum and swallowing.

Janice withdrew quickly, allowing first Maggie, then Beth to suck from his dribbling cock. All three then lowered their heads, licking his stomach, cleaning up the off-white gel from his muscular abs, and revisiting his shaft, glans and balls to ensure no drop was wasted.

The women knelt up to admire their work, staring at Steve's twitching member as it gradually receded.

"Thanks, ladies," announced Judy, "that's a wrap."

They retrieved their bras and tops and dressed, taking last looks at Steve. Maggie and Beth focused on his penis, while Janice, after a quick glance at his cock and balls, looked directly into his eyes.

After a few seconds, which seemed like hours to Steve, they stood, turned and walked off together, chatting as if they had just been on a standard walk in the country.

"You can get dressed now," announced Judy, "then let's go home. I need fucking, and you'd better be up for it, or I'll be phoning round the guys we know."

Steve dressed meekly.

On the way home, Judy explained how she had decided to combine two plans - the one to get rid of Emma from their group permanently, and the one to make Steve's fantasy come true.

They had been playing a game, and when he lost, she had told him to tell her his greatest sexual fantasy. When one of the group suggested using him as 'bait' in their plan to get rid of Emma, Judy had confided his fantasy. The three who turned up had responded enthusiastically to the idea, and when Judy suggested making his fantasy come true, had been up for it immediately. The others had either said there was no way the would be involved, or been unsure and turned down the chance once they had thought about it.

Steve stayed silent as she spoke, considering whether to be angry or delighted. The truth was, he had loved it, and would happily do it again if asked - but still, he was a little put out at being deceived.

His anger soon dissipated, however, once they got home. Judy made up for any lingering annoyance, and he could hardly be annoyed and fuck her vigorously.

Afterwards, they lay in bed together, her head on his chest as her hand stroked his spent cock.

"Mmm... that was nice," she breathed, "maybe we should invite Janice to join us some time. I saw how you looked at her - and, well, I've always wanted to try her myself."

Steve nodded. It was worth a try. He pictured his wife and Janice together, playing with each other's tits, licking one another's cunt, then turning to him. Two mouths round his cock, two pussies wanting fucking. He began to stiffen again.

"I'll call her tomorrow," Judy mumbled, licking his shaft, "but for now, let's be happy with one another." She took his head in her mouth, as he lay back, relaxing, letting her do the work. Yes. For now, the two of them would be just fine - but soon...