A Fantasy Come True Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught!
4.3k words
4.58
19.6k
18
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,005 Followers

A true story told to me by a very good friend.

One evening in a playful mood my husband, Bob and I were in a sexy mood and for some unknown reason I told him that some day he might catch me masturbating alone. I knew that he loved to watch me finger myself while we looked into the huge mirror on the wall beside our king sized bed while he penetrated me from behind. We would sit on the edge of the bed facing the mirror, he behind me, our legs wide and we could watch the pornographic view of our lovemaking. His cock slid in and out of my very wet pussy and I would finger my swollen clit till I exploded, sometimes for several delicious orgasms before he exploded inside me. It always excited him as well as me to watch our images full view in front of us.

I had just climaxed again and his arms held me close as I cried out my ecstasy. For some unknown reason, I covered his hands that caressed my breasts and looked him in the eye in the mirror. "It really excites you to watch me masturbating doesn't it? Some day you are going to catch me alone and masturbating like crazy!" I laughed.

"A dream of mine that could come true, My Love! I look forward to that day." He said as he thrust hard into my body and our passions peaked together in another phantasmagorical mutual orgasm.

Now I had just finished a long hot shower and was in a very sexy mood. I'd soaped my body with scented coconut soap from Tahiti and played with my breasts, lifting them and feeling the pleasure it gave me. I slid my hand down to my pussy and let my fingers slide against my clit and a shiver of delight flowed over me.

I shut off the water, pulled back the shower curtain, took a towel and folded it on the tub's side and sat down facing the door and spread my thighs wide and began to slide my fingers up and down my pussy. God, that felt wonderful, warm and wet, I closed my eyes and just let my fingers slide over my throbbing clit. YES! Just what I wanted, alone and horny and letting my imagination run wild. My passion took over and I was into a fantasy of mine when I felt the rush of cool air as the door opened and Bob stood in the door a wicked grin on his face.

I looked him in the eye, "Remember I told you someday you'd catch me masturbating alone. You finally caught me. Close the door and come in and help yourself Lover!" I laughed, my fingers still playing lightly over my wide spread and very wet pussy.

Bob moved behind me into the tub, knelt down and reached around and covered my swollen breasts with his hands and stroked them. "Go ahead, Love, a fantasy of mine finally come true."

My passion flowed through me as he held me close to him and I let my fingers stroke my throbbing clit. My mind went back to the sexual fantasy in my mind where it had been moments before.

Bob kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear and whispered softly, "Please tell me what fantasy is running through that sexy mind of yours while you pleasure yourself. I know you, there is a wicked scenario going through your mind. You won't offend me in the least. I'd love to know what your sexual fantasy is while you pleasure yourself."

I waited a moment, still letting my fingers pleasure myself. We had few secrets but this was one that I had never revealed to Bob. My passion won over and I whispered to Bob, "I was thinking of Wendy and she was making love to me. She has her face buried between my thighs, her talented tongue is flicking my clit as her lips suck my clit over and over. She has two fingers sliding inside me curved upward and stroking my "G" spot just the way I like it done. Ohhh, yes, Wendy, like that! Flick my clit and make me cum again the way I'd love to have you do it. Make me cum, Wendy, please! YESSS! LIKE THATTT!" I cried out. My mind locked into a fantasy of pure pleasure, Wendy WAS THERE, NOW!

My fingers flew across my clit and the feeling of ecstasy shot through my body as my mind completed the fantasy, and I exploded, my whole body shook and I cried out my passion as my husband cupped my breasts and nipped the skin on my neck, further heightening the explosive orgasm I was having.

My body went limp in his arms and I gasped deeply as my body relaxed from the frantic orgasm I had just enjoyed. Then I laughed and turned my head and kissed Bob gently. "Now you know my most secret fantasy, what I picture in my mind as I cum. I never told you that I fantasize about making love with Wendy. Has never happened, but it is just a hopeful fantasy of mine."

He laughed back and kissed me. "Would you like to have that fantasy come true, My Love? I don't think that would be hard to arrange. I've noticed that when Wendy comes around you she becomes more alive. Her eyes follow you around and I've noticed her catching more than an eyeful of your sexy body. She is devouring you with her eyes! I think your best friend is in lust with you. It's not obvious to you, but it is to me. The signs are there, Hon!" He said with a wink.

Nothing more about that was said. We talked, laughing about him catching me masturbating, and how delightful it was for us both. He toweled me off and we slid into bed and made slow soft love then we drifted off to sleep. He later said that his last thoughts before he went to sleep was thinking of Wendy and me, making love in our bed.

I decided to set things in motion the coming Holiday weekend and invite Wendy to spend the long weekend at our condo at the beach. We'd had her there before and she was always a ball of fire and a person who could make you laugh all day long. She was thrilled at the invitation and said she's wanted to buy a new bikini for the trip. That was too good a thought to let go by, and I told her I'd pick her up in a half hour and we'd both go and buy the bikinis together, my treat. That really pleased her.

An hour later we were in Victoria's Secret looking at bikinis and giggling like school girls. We both picked out scandalous string bikinis that hid almost nothing of our bodies. We went into the changing rooms and I insisted we share a booth together. That got a wicked look from Wendy and I knew that I had her hooked. We undressed completely and stood gazing at each other's bodies. Wendy is small in statue but well put together with nice saucy breasts and her nipples stood out tantalizing.

"Damn woman, you are really stacked!" She said in a low voice taking in my body slowly from toes to my breasts where her eyes lingered.

I am a full busted woman with a full C cup and can still pass the pencil test and it's all me, no enhancement. My nipples were erect too seeing Wendy tantalizingly nude before me. She looked down at my pussy and exclaimed, "I love your bare pussy. It's so sexy. I've thought about having mine done but hesitated. On you it, it, God, you are a sex Goddess. Woman, you are making me very horny right now."

I laughed, "That makes two of us. Bob thinks you have a yen for me, or so he says."

"Your husband is very perceptive. You never noticed how I lust for you? I thought I kept it under control, but Bob noticed. Yes, Sweet Love, it's true, I do lust for your delicious body. Is that what this weekend is all about, and this bikini buying a little side trip?" She asked.

"Sexy Lady, you hit it right on the head. First I want to do this ------" I said as I moved close, took her in my arms and kissed her softly at first, then her tongue slid out and we were locked in a passionate embrace. Her hands went to my hips and pulled me hard against her while her tongue slid around sensuously inside my mouth lighting fires that raced through me. Reluctantly I pushed her gently away. "Wait for it, Love. We will have the whole weekend to satisfy your passion for me and let me try out my newly recognized passion for another woman."

She laughed delightfully and turned and took one of the bikini bottoms and slid into it. I made myself calm down and did the same. Decked out in our bikinis, we went out to see how we look in the mirrors. The sales girl looked at us and told us we looked fabulously sexy. We looked at each other and laughed and told her she was right.

"Maybe more scandalous than fabulous." I said. "These leave almost nothing to the imagination. I think we could start a riot with these. We'll buy them and a couple more, slightly different, and perhaps a couple of sensual and eye riveting negligees to set the mood. Right girlfriend?"

Wendy laughed and we headed for the negligee section, her barely covered sexy ass swishing delightfully as she moved away. My juices bubbled at the sight. My thoughts went to the weekend and how I would handle my new found lust for a woman. The thought was mind-boggling!

The sexy salesgirl helped us with the negligees, showing us several elegant and expensive gossamer gowns. We shed our bikinis and tried them on nude. The salesgirl looked on, made suggestions and we selected one for each of us that made us look like sex models for Penthouse magazine. They showed off our bodies, yet revealed enough to make your mind want to see more of our bodies. Sometimes what is hidden slightly is more sensual than the real thing in the nude. Sexual imagination is a very strong trait.

The saleslady fitted the negligees to our particular bodies and it made us look so sensual and sexy we were amazed at the results. I think the girl was in lust for our bodies before the sale was completed. The bill was horrendous, even after she gave us a big discount, but is was Bob who told me to spare no expenses to make Wendy and I very sensual and sexually appealing to each other and I think these bits of sex attire did the job, in spades.

I knew that Bob had the bedrooms wired for sophisticated video recording and was extremely skilled in weaving the many camera inputs to a sex scenario that would knock Wendy's socks off when she saw the final results. If I was to become her lover, I wanted it done in style and Bob was the person who could do just that.

We returned home and Bob discretely told me to take Wendy into our bedroom and try on the new sexually inviting clothing as the cameras and lighting were already set to record. My pussy tingled at the thought. We had a frozen strawberry daiquiri to help us relax and relax it did.

We placed the packages on the bed and then I turned to Wendy and said. "Wendy Love, let's get deliciously nude and try on our new outfits. We want them to really look good for each other, and Bob too. I think he'll want to take pictures of us. No, I know he'll want photos of us. I want them too. You are my first lady lover."

"Oh God, yes, my pussy is on fire from seeing you nude at the store and my panties are drenched. Lust! Lust! Lust!" She said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Slowly she unfastened her blouse and laid it aside. I did the same as we began a strip tease. Our clothes disappeared and I knew the camera were recording us from many angles and that made me

hornier. Or so it seemed to me! Anticipation of what was to come. Delicious, naughty thoughts!

Wendy took my bikini bottom and pulled me close, kissed my sensuously and slid down to slip the bottom onto my hips. I spread my thighs so she could reach through and run the thong between my thighs and ass. I turned slightly and her hand brushed my pussy lips lightly as she adjusted the thong and tied it to the strings in front. I looked down and there was a wet streak of pussy juice on the back of her hand. She saw me looking at it and brought it to her mouth, slid her tongue out, looked up at me and licked her lips sensuously, then licked it off! She moaned softly. 'Damn!'

I let her do all the work and laughed as she meticulously adjusted the bottom to fit snugly. Her fingers ran over the almost there cloth in front and soothed it against my pussy, then looking up at me with a leer, slid her finger along my pussy outline, making my slit more obvious. That sent a tingle to my clit and I told her so. She just winked at me. Next came the top and she molded the cups to cover my breasts which they barely did, then tied them.

"One last adjustment. " She said and lifted one cup, leaned in and took my nipple between her lips and sucked on it. I moaned my pleasure and I felt her teeth nip the tip and make it more erect, then she went to the other breast and did the same. She pulled the top down and soothed it over my breasts and now my nipples stood out very prominently. "Yes, that's better, erect nipples waiting for hungry lips to suck on them and make that delicious pussy drip with more desire!"

"Damn, woman, you are a Sorceress of Sex!" I sobbed. "And 'Yes', my pussy is dripping. Now, it's my turn to tease you!"

I turned her a little so the camera could see her body in the best light and angle. I really didn't need to do that as Bob had that end covered, from several angles and cameras! But I wanted this scene to be perfect.

I took her bikini bottom, placed it around her hips, tied it behind, then slid the slim strap between her

spread thighs. I looked up at her from my kneeling position and slid my hand between her thighs and caught the rear thong and carefully slid it up against her now wet pussy. I used my fingers to sooth it against her pussy from front to back, pressing inward so she could feel my fingers through the thin cloth. I reached around her body and that put my lips against her flesh. I kissed and ran my tongue against her hot flesh, then pulled the thong tight so it slipped between her ass cheeks, tightened it and tied it so it fit her body perfectly. Using her technique, I slid my finger along her pussy lips from top to bottom, delineating her pussy slit. The cloth, now damp with her juices, fitted perfectly.

"Now, let's go show Bob what we look like in really sexy bikinis!" I said taking her hand and leading her to poolside where I knew Bob waited. We'd set this up before, step by step. Bob sat there holding a drink, waiting for us, his high end camera beside him.

"OH God, you two are fantastic looking. I think you picked the right bikinis. Turn around slowly! Yes! Fantastic, you both could be on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Turn around, slowly, let me see those fantastic asses in all their glory. Ohh, yes, a thong in the back. It barely covers the essentials. Damn, you sexy wenches have stunning asses, no doubt about that! Now, let me take some photos of you two, together and alone. Stunning! How lucky can one man be!"

For the next few minutes he took photos of us in sexy poses, alone, then together. Bob knew his photography and how to pose a woman to really show off her sexy body. With the digital camera we got to see the photos almost immediately. Damn, we WERE sexy!

His photos of us from behind showed our asses to the best advantage and close ups from the front of our pussies barely covered by the cloth.. We were both wet and the cloth showed our pussies to the best advantage. He had us kiss and caress each other as he shot away. We wouldn't let him take photos of us kissing our lover's breasts or fondling a barely covered pussy. He understood, after all, that and more would be on the videos to come.

We went back to the bedroom, stripped and got out the negligees to try on. "Before we do that," I said, "We need a shower, together. We got sweaty around the pool and need to be very clean to try on the new ve-r-r-ry sexy negligees. Right?" I asked Wendy.

"OH Hell Yes! But who needs an excuse to take a shower with you, I sure don't. I'd love to shower with you! Absolutely, YES!" She shouted and hugged me so tightly I had trouble breathing!

Bob had thought ahead and small almost invisible cameras were in place in our spacious bathroom. Nude, I led her into the attached bathroom, her eyes glued to my swishing ass and thinking what we could do in the shower together.

Our shower facility is the latest with different shower heads at many angles and heights. I turned the overhead lights on, hit several buttons to set the patterns and temperature of the heads and delicious streams of warm water flowed down on us. I pulled Wendy in and we were gloriously wet in seconds. Nothing beats the feel of a woman's nude wet body against you, I suddenly realized.

We held each other and just felt the wonderful joy of our bodies touching. We kissed, tongues flicking and probing and our hands roaming and exploring new territory. Fantastic! Soft music played over the sound system and we just stood together pressing our bodies together and letting our minds become adjusted to the new feelings, for me, of her body against me.

Her hand moved between us and found my pussy and cupped my Venus Mound, then a naughty finger slid up and down my aching slit, then probed inward to slide up and down my eager pussy. I let her explore my pussy and just held onto her, stroking her back and lower to her splendid ass.

Her finger slipped upward and found my swollen clit, ready for her touch. Gently she stroked a finger on each side of my clit, making it firmer, and harder. Clitoris have many more nerve endings in a smaller space than a cock has and she knew just how much pressure to apply and how to apply it. "Only another woman knows how to make love to another woman!" Came to mind, and it's true!

"You have magic fingers, Lover. Make me cum for you. I'm yours, all yours." I sobbed against her.

She moved her finger down and slid it till she found the opening of my pussy. She loosened her hold on me, dropped to her knees under the flow of the water and slid a finger up inside me gently, then another and finally a third, filling my pussy with her fingers. I moaned as she rotated her hand, making contact

inside me. She moved her head down and her talented tongue flicked my clit and I cried out. I felt her hand move inside me and rotate till two fingers found and stroked my " G" spot. It sent waves of joy though my body. The double stimulation flowed through my body and I cried out in ecstasy. In just moments after we got into the shower, I was cumming!

Wendy was a genius at lovemaking and knew I wanted/needed a sudden, explosive cum with her, now, right now. And she gave it to me in spades. I climaxed over and over until my knees buckled and she caught me and held me up. We stood there for several minutes the water flowing over us till I recovered and was able to stand alone.

"Oh Wendy, that was unbelievable, I needed that, a quick release - I didn't know I needed. You are a genius! Thank you. Now to finish what we came in to do, shower together. I want to explore your fabulous body with my hands. Learn all your secret erotic spots and memorize them!" I said kissing her gently.

I took my favorite soap, Tahitian coconut oil soap and began to wash her body. I stroked her body from top to bottom, letting my slick hands explore her crevices and intimate spots. I slipped my fingers up along her tight pussy and stroked her clit gently at first. I remembered the "G" spot and slipped two of my long fingers up inside her and behind her pubic mound. She sighed as my fingers found the small area of different feeling velvet skin. I rubbed it rolling my fingers around over it while I leaned in and burrowed my face against her pussy, sliding my tongue out and exploring her clit I could feel it's rounded shaft, and small head flicked my tongue back and forth across it, the way I loved Bob to do to me.

Her fingers tightened around my head, and her fingernails raked my scalp. Yes! I was getting a positive reaction from her. I took my free hand and moved it to her firm ass, slid it till I found her ass cheeks and slid my fingers down till I found the firm flesh of her asshole. She sighed, "Ohh, Yes, I love a finger up my ass. Fuck my ass while you are finger fucking my pussy. For a first time lover, you are doing beautifully. Suck my clit. It's so damn hard, make me cum like you did minutes ago.

Make love to me, Make me cum, Love, I'm on fire. Yes, like that. Ohhh, God, I'm cumming. Fuck my pussy, eat me, suck my clit. Nowww! Ohhhh", she screamed out as her body went taut and she climaxed. I thrust my finger deeper into her ass and made my tongue vibrate against her clit. She exploded and I kept up my intense assault on her sweet body. She must have had three climaxes before she finally pushed my head away from her pussy and gasped "No more, Please. No more, for now.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,005 Followers
12