A Fantasy Come True Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her till she was breathing normally then went on with my washing her sexy body. I loved doing that. So intimate and it made stroking and washing even her hair so erotic. We wound up clean from head to toe and dried off and went back to bed and just lay there holding, and gently caressing each other.

"My new Lover!" She said looking deep into my eyes. "Damn, you are good, very good. You sure you haven't done this before? You seem to know all the places to touch and stimulate." She whispered in my ear.

"No, a first for me. Just do to you what I love having done to myself." I answered truthfully.

Rested, we finally got up, put on our bikinis, deciding not to try on the negligees for the moment. We went out to the pool and slipped into the warm water and began slow laps of the pool. I'm a good swimmer and noticed Wendy was an excellent swimmer, smooth and easy, totally one with the water.

As we swam I told her how good I thought she was as a swimmer. Turns out she is a Red Cross Swimming Instructor with years of teaching behind her. I loved that and got her to give me pointers on my strokes. She was an excellent teacher and in a few minutes had me swimming easily, totally relaxed in the water. Bob watched and commented on how much better I was with my strokes.

We grilled steaks with fries, and made a delicious salad to go with it. After dinner Wendy said she had to leave, she had an appointment she had to keep. I drove her home and we kissed gently. We had the long weekend coming up and a good start on it already.

At home, I got Bob to pull up the rough video tapes and play them for me. I loved every minute. His genius in editing and the camera placement and lighting were almost flawless. I knew his genius at the editing table would leave a masterpiece of my first seduction and lovemaking when finished.

I went into the kitchen and started making little goodies to put away for the weekend so I wouldn't have to cook so much. My mind wasn't on what I was doing totally, I was thinking about Wendy and how she felt against me nude, our bodies slick and wet, and how I loved the taste of her delicious pussy, and how I loved her. A whole long weekend with Wendy and I, and then there was Bob, also!

I laughed out loud! A long sexual, sensual weekend! Leaping Lizards, Sandy!

THE END?

12