All Comments on 'A Fantasy Comes to Life'

by veryluckyhusband

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Hot!

You're very good to your wife. A good man like you is hard to find. She's very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

You call this erotic? Willing cuckoldry is a fetish, why not use the proper category next time. The folks over there are more receptive for this type of story. Just a thought. No score. Sad that so many new writers choose this type of theme for their first posting. Oh, well, bonnietaylor favored it, so I guess that something, but then she favors anything regardless of theme or quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Any way you tell it

It is still rationalization when one of you strays and the other says it gets then off and they love each other even more. Statistics tell a different story. I have worked in the legal profession 40 years and I never saw successful marriages based on even the slightest degree of infidelity... So why don't you just start with "Once upon a time..." and call it what it is a Fairy Tale for adolescent adults?

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 8 years ago
What is it?

That all these idiots don't know that this IS the right category for cuckolding and cheating. Read the damn description dickwads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story. Very hot!

Keep up the great work. Your critics are idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

Loved this and it kept me hard all through it.

I do wonder why all these idiots who complain don't just stop reading if they don't like this type of story. I suspect they have been unable to keep their wives happy.

Please keep it cumming.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
If they liked it and both had agreed...

If they liked it and both had agreed...No harm done...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kept my cock rock hard throughout

Excellent story! Great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Balanced, thoughtful and hot story!

Well written, exciting story that demonstrated a high level of emotional maturity between the couple and highlighted their excellent communication skills. The part where the wife was in the Italian garden, phoned the husband, and he got her to masturbate outdoors was very, very hot!

In this story no one was pressured, coerced, humiliated or betrayed…it was all up front and very consensual. Because of that, it is one of the best in this genre of stories…some of them can get a little twisted.

This story reminded me and my wife of one of her few incursions into the hot-wife life style. We had discussed my fantasy, she was cautiously open to it, we used it for some fantastic role-play sex and then she went for a three-month visit to her homeland in South America. Several times during her stay, she hooked up with several different ex-boyfriends and had some fantastic sex, which of course she told me about.

I like the fact that in this story the wife did not become some kind of a wild, hot-wife by sleeping around. This was a one-off experience that is actually fairly common over the course of a life-long marriage. Thanks for a psychologically mature story.

Keep writing!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
All in Good Fun

Welcome to Lit! This is an impressive debut! Highly erotic, and very realistic in tone. You could have fleshed this out with a lot of extraneous detail, but you used your words efficiently, and as a result the story flowed nicely.

I hope you have a few more stories to tell. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yea! 5*

This is the correct place for this delightfully entertaining story. It is also the place where ideas such as marital choice, women’s voting and property rights, and the concept of female ownership of her body and psyche are carefully read and scorned by those not worthy of such a partnership.

Your story was clearly presented without loose ends, and read easily. Please continue writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY!

You only had a few comments by those who can't understand the Loving Wives description. Alas, they'll always be with us, o keep writing and we'll keep reading. Since it's your first story, I'm giving you a five, it's that good.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
A very good slut wife

Your wife is a very good slut, you are a lucky man. Keep writing. The annon all have small dicks that get all hard when they read this type of story, and that upsets them.

Mjolnir0Mjolnir0almost 8 years ago
Great writing

This is a very well written story. It had great flow and grammar and never felt too dirty or forced. Too often people get entirely too graphic without any sort of buildup, myself included I'm sure, and it just comes across as desperation. Good job

LottatimeLottatimealmost 8 years ago
Good Job

A good read is a rare find, especially within this genre. It is appreciated! I do find amusing the degree of vitriol the subject seems to engender in those "not interested" in the subject matter. This site is dedicated to the proposition that all people are entitled to their own definition of sexuality, presuming adult consentual. Why are so many men troubled by the notion that women have the right-of-way over their own bodies? Women have the power of sexual veto, and so very many men simply can't stand that notion. Hmmm, wonder what would cause that? Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First story ?

I can't believe this is your first Loving Wives story ! You have a gift my friend. Incredibly exciting. Great descriptions. I hope you keep submitting stories here. I cannot wait for more. Thanks for a great read.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
More, please

Excellent story, good writing. Everything is positive, nothing sordid or degrading, just lustful and a good read. Keep it up, and ignore the troll anons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The story is beatifully, brilliantly written! The husband in the story has the same fantasies as i have had: his (my) wife gets royally fucked by a man who turns her on

☆☆☆☆☆ (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+) An excellent job. A very tallented writer!

I will read this story again tomorrow. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my cup of tea

the story does relate to my own situation ,so I like the story and would give a 5-Star vote to it

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Holy s$&t !

IMHO, one of the hottest stories that I've read on this site. Your writing style, descriptions, dialog and the emotion that you generated was amazing. Cudos to you. I loved it and it easily made my favorites list. Hotter than hell !! Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story!

I enjoyed reading very much. I was aroused at several points (as your wife was, too)!

I hope to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE your story very much, gave you a 5+ [(*****+) 5.25/5 = 105% "Above expectations"]

This is a love story & an erotic story & a self-discovery story, 3-in-1.

I gave it more than 5***** because I felt IT WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR ME as though someone knew all about my innermost fantasies.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Right

You're right. We will always be here. Those who think.cheating and cucks are not cute and harmless. I'll be here to tell you what I think.of these storie, and I don't hide behind anonymous either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it! Five star stuff: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0).

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

Quote: Then the phone rang, and her first words were "I love you -- I just got fucked for an hour, it was an amazing experience -- thank you". End quote.

:) ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE this story: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍 👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ anon 12/07/18

I also felt the author knew my innermost fantasies when they wrote the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really well done story

The short story was well-written in pretty much all respects. Like several other commentators, I especially liked the fact there was no manipulation, dishonesty, emasculation, or other disrespect by either main party.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

A very good story.

Keep up the good work, you are obviously very talented.

Thank you.

Jb0664Jb0664over 2 years ago

Good story. Describes my feelings pretty closely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous