A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed on top of her, his still rock hard cock resting deep inside of her and she delighted in the feel of his naked body pressed up against hers. Absolutely amazing, she thought to herself at that moment. Un-freaking-believable. Her thoughts wandered to her husband at that moment, and how he'd always said that she'd really enjoy doing something like this if she ever allowed herself to. She knew it was going to be an "I told you so" moment later on and there was nothing she could do about because she had absolutely fucking LOVED it!

Tim tried to get her to stay the night, and though she did sleep lightly in his arms for about a half an hour afterwards, she insisted finally that he had to take her home. As he dropped her off at a quarter to five in the morning he asked her, "So you think your husband's really going get off on that? I mean, we could always do it again if he really liked it!"

"I don't know," she said with a sexy smirk, "do you think you'd let him watch next time?"

"Oh shit, if he wants to watch that'd be fine with me!" he replied with a hearty laugh. "Hell, maybe we can even tag-team you!" Once again he didn't expect her comeback, but nevertheless he delighted in it.

"Well why don't you give me your phone number." was all she said.

_

_

_

_

_

To Be Continued?