A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

We swapped mobile numbers and she suggested that she might join us for our next night out.

For a woman approaching sixty, she was a great fuck. Her pussy was dry at first, but after her first orgasm her ejaculate let me slip in easily, her pussy gripping my cock tightly, making it difficult to hold back an orgasm as I sucked on her tiny tits which, although no longer firm, had nice, sensitive nipples. After the first time, she left a creamy pool in my lap, which she seemed to be quite proud of, wiping it off with a tissue.

This time, the towels had taken the mess and she was now massaging my cock, kissing it again, a long soft deep kiss with her lips slipping over the head briefly, arousing me once more.

Sadly she stopped, moving up to kiss me full on the lips, declining my offer to inseminate her again, as she had to go back to organise the raffle. I asked if she was first prize, promising to buy all the tickets, but she was pulling on her skirt at this stage and looking round to find her bra, which I had pulled off and hung on a coat hook somewhere. She never did find her skimpy thong. It was now in my pocket, a souvenir of a rowdy night.

In a nutshell, Sabina was an excellent fuck and I promised myself I'd call her soon. I had enjoyed this solo fuck, with just the two of us involved and I was keen to do it again. I certainly had no desire to see her husbands fat hairy arse going up and down on top of Elaine, that's for sure, even if she found it arousing.

Elaine's pleasure was paramount during these sexual adventures and, rugby club gang bang aside, she always made that clear to any guy she picked up, outlining that, in exchange for the privilege of exploring her body, a guy had to do exactly what she told him and could not guarantee their own satisfaction, other than the joy of pleasuring her, exploring her body and finally forcing their enormous stiff cock into her wet and welcoming pussy.

It was a difficult situation though, as some men don't obey these rules, as she learned at the rugby club, and that was why she always wanted me to be with her.

For years, my fantasy had been to share my wife, a result of watching way too much pornography, I now realise.

My wife Jill refused, despite my pressure and scheming, so I tucked the fantasy away. With Elaine now more important in my life than my true wife Jill, I came face to face with my fantasy when Elaine had sex with Danny, right in front of me, her groans and the smell of their coupling intensely close.

Ironically, after years of pushing my wife Jill to fuck a stranger, I found that I didn't enjoy the experience of watching Elaine, whereas she was finding new levels of enjoyment, now actively searching out guys to have sex with, eyeing them up, assessing their package, before brazenly flirting with them and asking them back to our hotel room, or her house, where they would have sex while I watched. I soon tired of this, having no desire to join in and take sloppy seconds, but Elaine insisted that I stayed, for her security she said, but I think she got pleasure out of the fact that she was doing it in front of me, a kind of voyeurism perhaps.

If you're in the room, you have to watch, but I was increasingly unhappy.

I wouldn't say that I found it repulsive, Elaine was far too sexy for me to find anything she did repulsive, but I essentially wished it was me fucking her, not some strange guy who she chose simply because of the size of his cock.

Our once incredible sex life was waning, with my involvement now reduced to a few nights alone with her, at her place in the week, the weekends set aside for her big cock search so, for the first time since we met, I turned down a date in order to see Sabina.

I was honest with Elaine and told her as I dropped off to see her the next day, having just passed her husband on his way to work. She looked extremely hurt, but said she understood, before starting to cry. I can't stand seeing a woman cry, so kissed her tears away and ended up going upstairs with her and fucking her.

i managed it only once, saying that I had to go. She made me promise not to see Sabina alone and for the first time ever, I lied to her.

"OK, if you don't want me to, I'll call her and cancel."

"Promise?"

I nodded as I was putting my shoes on, desperate to close the front door before she started crying again.

I drove off, before turning the corner and pulling over, picking up my phone and dialling.

"Hi Sabina, I'll pick you up in thirty minutes. It's a bit late, where do you want to go?"

"There's a club in Oxford I'd like to explore. I've booked a hotel room for the night too, so we have somewhere close by to go back to."

Sabina was waiting outside her enormous house, dressed in a long expensive looking coat. She smiled when she saw my car pull up, opening the door and gracefully sitting down, swinging her long legs in. She had been educated at a very expensive private school and still had the demure model like manner that was instilled into her fifty years ago. She had inherited good genes from her German mother and ex British army General father and looked sensational, despite her age. She was also wonderful company and what could have been an awkward drive turned out to be enjoyable, as we got to know each other as the Jaguar swept through the leafy lanes of Oxfordshire.

"My father had one of these, he would frighten the life out of me, driving down to Sussex to drop me off at boarding school. All the other children used to arrive in Bentleys or Rolls Royces. It did wonders for my reputation and all the other girls used to fancy my father like mad.

I'm convinced he fucked a couple of the older girls. He had a massive sexual appetite, always having it off with friends of my mother, neighbours, cleaners, even my nanny, when I was young. Actually I had a few nannies, I guess they were all dismissed when my mother found about his affairs with them."

I smiled and looked at her.

"I'm guessing that you inherited his appetite, given what happened last night?"

"I like to slum it every now and then and I wasn't going to let Tim have all the fun, fucking your wife with half the vet's team. You can be my bit of rough for a while, but don't get any long term plans, OK?"

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning to! You're my way of getting some self respect back by fucking somebody who hasn't just climbed off somebody else."

She laughed and looked at me, reaching over to squeeze my cock.

"Don't get fixated on that idea darling. That's one reason we're going all the way to Oxford tonight!"

I wondered what she meant by that, but suspected that tonight would once again be a sharing experience.

She went on to talk about Tim, her husband. Ten years younger than Sabina, he was a very rich businessman with houses all over Europe and a reputation for being pretty ruthless. She told me that, when they married, she was his trophy wife, but the age difference was now beginning to become a problem for Tim and she felt that she was being sidelined, with a view to replacing her with a younger model.

I could see why he chose her, a beautiful and well educated woman would have given him respectability, knocking off a few of his rough edges, making him more respectable and opening doors for him. But he could be a nasty piece of work by all accounts, being prone to bouts of violence, on and off the rugby pitch.

He was thankfully away in Europe on business, but after seeing the size of him and after what Sabina had told me, I silently vowed to gracefully bow out of this relationship as soon as I could.

We parked the car and checked into the hotel before walking to the night club.

It was scruffy place, a huge old rambling building, probably an old department store, with the many rooms now converted to allow various different music genres to be catered for. We wandered around the rooms on the two levels, eventually deciding to escape the noise in a relatively quiet bar area.

With a drink in hand, Sabina snuggled up to me, kissing my ear to excite me and whispering to me.

"There's an African room somewhere, which was the main reason I wanted to come. Give me a kiss, down your drink and we'll go and look for it."

I could only guess what the inspiration for the African Room was and I guessed it had nothing to do with going on safari. As it turned out, Sabina was going on a hunt, hunting for black guys to fuck. Here we go again, I thought.

Outside of the bar area it was too loud for conversation and asking anybody if they knew where the African Room was seemed pointless, so we searched the club.

Half an hour later we finally found it, in the basement.

The room reminded me of the nineties, so was presumably the original club dance area, before the huge first floor dance area was opened. A few fibreglass tigers and elephants were positioned outside mock grass huts which doubled as booths to sit and people watch. African masks adorned the walls, with some old posters and signs from Nigeria and South Africa. It was a bit pathetic and looked totally out of place in this dark, cold basement.

The room was also half empty, with a handful of black guys dancing with some extremely fat young girls and a lot of women standing on the raised balcony, just watching. The music was not particularly African influenced, but was low enough for conversation, allowing Sabina to show her frustration.

"Shit, what a fucking disappointment."

Sabina looked thoroughly fed up as we joined the watchers on the balcony, leaning on the rail, watching the fat girls getting groped.

"Looks like those two will be getting some tonight. You'll just have to put up with me."

She turned and kissed me, apologising and suggesting we go elsewhere.

"I'm a bit too old for this I'm afraid Chris, let's go and find a nice quiet pub."

I kissed her, pulling her close and giving her backside a squeeze.

"You may be old, but you're fucking sexy! Let's go."

I strode into the first pub I could find, walking up to the bar and ordering our drinks.

Sabina pushed past me and offered to pay, smiling broadly at the barman.

I looked up and realised why she had suddenly perked up. The barman was a tall, good looking black guy in his early twenties. Sabina smiled provocatively at him and I noticed her hand reach out and hold his as he offered the card machine to her.

A couple got up to leave and I grabbed their table in the crowded pub. We sat and chatted for a while.

Sabina looked me in the eye and started to pour her heart out.

She was scared, she said, scared of getting old, being divorced by Tim and ending up alone.

She had this dread of impending old age and wanted to do all of the things that she had dreamt of but didn't have the nerve to do when she was young.

Her marriage had always been an open one and she had never worried about Tim fucking other women. What she hated was that, until recently, they would do everything together.

"Even the other night, when he fucked your wife. At one time, he would have found a way of involving me, we've done it before, sharing partners. But now, he ignores me and just does what he wants. I felt like he didn't even know I was there.

But at least I got lucky with you."

She snuggled up to me, her hand holding mine, moving it between her legs, squeezing my hand to her pussy, before surprising me with her next comment.

"You're a pretty good lover you know. It's a long time since I had a guy who could last as long as you did, and you would have gone again wouldn't you?"

I nodded.

"You bet I would, you're a beautiful woman, and an exciting one too."

"Thank you, but now I have to be honest. That guy behind the bar is the kind of guy I came out looking for. In fact he's better than the kind of guy I would have settled for, he's gorgeous! So, he is now officially on my bucket list. If he comes back to the hotel tonight, would you be OK to watch?

I know that you and your wife are into that, It's why I asked you along tonight, I want somebody to watch, film us and maybe join in."

I sighed and pulled my hand away.

"First, Elaine is not my wife, we're just friends, fuck buddies, however you want to put it.

Secondly, I'm not comfortable watching her getting fucked by strange guys, in fact I hate it and only put up with it because I know that she enjoys it and is doing something that she has kept locked away since she was a teenager. In truth, I only put up with it because, as stupid as it sounds, I think we're falling in love.

So, I understand why you want to have sex with that guy, and that's fine by me, but please don't ask me to stand by and watch, because you and I don't love each other."

Sabina nodded and smiled.

"OK, I understand. I'll call the hotel and book another room. We can drive home in the morning."

She did as she promised, booking a second room and paying for it. I was beginning to like her and wished that she was coming back to the hotel with me and me alone. When she finished the call, she got up in that slinky sexy way that she had about her and walked across to the barman, pulling him to one side, having a lengthy conversation with him. He smiled and nodded, looking at his watch and whispering in her ear. She wrote something down on his notepad, kissed him on the cheek and walked back to sit down.

"Well, he's very keen, but doesn't finish for another two hours. He also asked if I wanted a threesome, or even a foursome? I explained that you weren't interested and he said that wasn't what he had in mind. His older brother works in the kitchen and would also be up for it if I was. In fact, his father, who owns the pub might also be interested, if he can get hold of him. Well, how could I refuse?

We can either have a few more drinks and wait, or we could," she paused for effect, " we could slip back to the hotel and, warm the bed for them if you like. You won't have to take sloppy seconds that way."

Her wicked smile made me laugh out loud, and I nodded to the door.

"OK, lets go."

As we walked out into the street, A thought occurred to me. Whilst Sabina was talking to the barman, I was thinking of Elaine and my broken promise to her.

"Sabina, I've just thought of something. I think Elaine might enjoy this, if you're OK with that? I'll meet you at the hotel in a few minutes."

Sabina shrugged and nodded, agreeing without saying a word.

Elaine's house was a short walk from the rail station. There were trains every half hour up to midnight, so she could be here in around an hour and a half. It was ten pm, so she could be here before midnight, around the same time that Sabina's barman finished work.

As Sabina walked ahead, I called Elaine.

"Hi gorgeous, do you fancy fulfilling that fantasy of yours?"

She was confused, naturally, so I asked her to trust me and get on the next train, promising to pick her up from the station.

Thankfully, she agreed without question and dashed off to the station to catch the last train.

Back in the hotel, I checked into the other room Sabina had organised. The night manager told me that they had plenty of rooms so would I like the adjoining room to my wife?

I explained that the lady that booked the room was not my wife and that my wife would be joining me later.

Without a flicker, he booked the room, asked for my wife's name and handed over the key.

Very discreet. I like this guy, I thought.

In my new room, I opened the adjoining door and knocked on the secondary door.

Sabina opened the door with no sense of surprise and stood before me, naked.

"The front desk rang through. Get your clothes off and fuck me Chris. All this talk of sex has left me very randy!"

I didn't need asking twice, picking her up and throwing her on the bed, before ripping off my shirt and pants, kicking off my shoes and socks (having sex with socks on is not a good look!).

For a few seconds, I looked at Sabina, laying on her back, legs open and drawn up. Her silky smooth pussy was within reach and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I had a sudden thought, which stopped me in my tracks.

"Condoms, did you bring any with you?"

"After last night? Don't be stupid, just get up here and fuck me!"

Taking the hint, but remembering how dry she had felt initially, I knelt on the bed, dropping my head between her legs and kissing her bald pussy. She felt and smelt amazing and I guessed that she had it waxed or some other fancy treatment as there wasn't a hint of stubble, or any stray hairs. Whatever she had done it was clearly expensive and came with a spray of equally expensive perfume.

Her hips bucked as my tongue entered her, before I started sucking her clitoris. Once again, she came almost immediately, jerking uncontrollably and holding my head away as her clitoris was left hyper sensitive.

I moved up and we kissed while she relaxed once more, upulling my cock to make sure I didn't soften. There was no chance of that as I was as stiff as a pole, desperate to plunge into that pussy before it was stretched by the pleasures she had planned for herself later.

Finally she rolled on top and sat astride my hips, guiding me toward her entrance. I watched her freckled, but well manicured hands holding me, gracefully moving my meat from side to side, parting her labia, teasing me, making her pussy moist by spreading my juices around those soft pink lips.

Happy that we were both ready, she dropped onto me, ever so slowly letting my cock intrude into her vagina, wriggling her hips until my balls met her backside. She stayed there breathing heavily, eyes closed, as if she were composing herself. Then she set off, her hips rising and falling rapidly, occasionally pressing down hard, staying there for a while, my cock fully imbedded in her, letting out a little moan before twisting her hips and humping again.

Sabina had the confidence to be in control, a confidence that I realised Elaine now had, something that she lacked on our first meeting, but which she had quickly learned.

As she continued to bounce up and down on my cock, I imagined Elaine when she was fucking a well endowed stranger, realising that the two women had something in common. They both enjoyed sex, it transformed them, enhanced them somehow, giving them confidence in the way they handled men, knowing that they could be in control, in everyday life as well as in bed.

When Sabina's body stiffened, then shook uncontrollably, I finally let go of my own orgasm, giving her the feeling she enjoyed so much, a man's seed coating her cervix, millions of tiny sperm vainly attempting to search out her egg to fertilise, eggs that were long gone.

We showered together, kissing and touching each other making sure we remained aroused for what was to come.

I towelled off, grabbed my overnight bag and slipped back to my room, getting dressed and calling a taxi to the station.

I was a little late and saw Elaine at the station entrance, pulling her phone out to call me, just as we pulled up beside her.

She gave me a quizzical smile and jumped in, desperate for an explanation for her late night trip.

i pulled her close and whispered in her ear, not wanting the driver to hear.

"I'm sorry Elaine, I lied to you. I didn't cancel my date with Sabina, she's in the hotel waiting for us. I think you could finally fulfil your fantasy tonight, to fuck a black guy. In fact you might have three guys waiting for you back there."

She looked even more bemused and stopped me.

"But why is she here, after you said you would cancel your date? And where did you find three black guys who haven't even met me?"

I couldn't answer those questions in the time I had, as we were now pulling up outside the hotel.

"Can you trust me? I'll explain later, but believe me, it's complicated. I just need you to make me a promise."