A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking off to pay the driver, I guided her into the bar and ordered two stiff drinks.

Sitting down, I started to explain how I felt about her, how I realised how much she enjoyed the sex, but that I wasn't enjoying watching her with other men and that was why I was here with Sabina.

She still looked confused and a litle angry, with so many questions in her head, so I stopped her from answering.

"Look, just trust me. Tonight, you can enjoy as much big black cock as you can handle, but I need you to promise me that this will be the last time, I can't marry you if you keep fucking other guys, I love you too much."

Open mouthed, she looked at me, even more confused.

"Marry you, how would that work? If I ever manage to get rid of that drip I married, I don't want to lock myself into another marriage. I love you too, but marriage would ruin what we have, don't you realise that?"

Now I was confused, but slowly realised that she was talking sense. We could never marry, this relationship was not the right one for marriage.

"You're right I guess. But I meant what I said, you need to promise me. I can't keep watching you fuck other guys just because they have big cocks."

She suddenly looked miserable.

"OK, I'll try, but I can't promise because I will probably break that promise one day, just like you did!"

Just then, I saw three black guys walk in and order drinks. The younger guy, the barman, recognised me and waved. He was with a large, slightly overweight older guy, probably in his sixties and obviously the father. Behind them was his brother, who looked like an older version of himself. They were all well over six feet tall and muscular, clearly no strangers to the gym.

"Well Elaine, take your pick. If you fancy it, I'll speak to them, but from the way they are looking at you and by the look on your face, I'd say it's on."

Elaine hadn't had time to dress up and had been getting ready for bed when I called her. She had just pulled on a dress, putting on lipstick and mascara on the train. I noticed her looking at the men and returning a smile from the father, who seemed to think that Elaine was the woman they had come for.

I walked over, speaking to the barman.

"Hi man, I'm Kevin, this is Keith and this is our dad, Spencer. Look, this is all a bit weird, is your friend for real?"

"Absolutely, the woman you met in the pub, Sabina, she's upstairs waiting. The woman over there is my partner and she might want to join in, if that's OK by you guys."

The father whistled and chuckled, his deep baritone voice booming out.

"Why would I turn down the chance to fuck her, she's a fine woman."

The brothers agreed, shrugging their shoulders, the older brother grabbing his crotch, saying.

"Fine by me, there's enough cock here for two white girls, that's for sure."

I nodded to Elaine and suggested to Kevin that they should go up to Sabina first.

"OK fellas, room 342. Knock hard and sexy Sabina will let you in. The last time I saw her, she was naked and fresh from the shower. See you in a few minutes."

They swaggered out, chuckling to themselves, looking back at Elaine, Spencer winking at her.

"Decision time Elaine. Spencer seems to have his eye on you."

She looked nervously at me and grabbed me, dragging me down to kiss me.

"I want this, you know I do, why else would you call me? But I don't want to lose you. I've been having second thoughts about all this and I think it's time to stop, but it's like a drug, it's all I think about, from the moment I wake up, I dream of the next big cock."

She was close to tears and I knew how she felt. We both needed to stop this and go back to a normal sex life, before one of us was destroyed.

I led her to the lifts and we sped up to the third floor, where I opened room 343, ushered Elaine in, sitting her on the bed.

"They're in the next room. Your lifelong fantasy is a few feet away, all you have to do is open that door. It's your choice and I promise I'll still be here when you've lived that fantasy, but this has to stop before it wrecks our lives."

She stared at the door, with Sabina's voice in the background.

"She's in there. Did she set this up?"

"Yes, she has the same desire you have. It sounds like this is a one time thing for her though."

I watched her looking at that door, then made the decision for her, pulling her up, taking her dress off, leaving her looking sexy in red silk bra and panties.

"Come on, hold my hand and we'll go in together."

A smile broke out on her face as I opened the door.

Sabina was naked, as were the three men, Spencer still wearing his socks, definitely making him look the older man of the three. Kevin, the barman, was slowly fucking Sabina, while his brother was getting a blow job.

Spencer was masturbating, waiting his turn, smiling and looking at his sons proudly.

They stopped as the door opened, Spencer visibly jumping back in surprise, his face breaking into a smile when he saw Elaine.

"Hey, you decided to join us. Well, what do you think, are you going to have the man or the boys, your choice?."

He was holding the biggest cock I've ever seen, matching the biggest I had seen on porn films. It was truly massive and was pointing directly at Elaine. As he spoke, it started rising as he took in the sight of her breasts bulging and quivering, the bra struggling to contain them.

Elaine was speechless, staring at Spencer's cock, frozen to the spot.

I whispered in her ear.

"Well? Do you want to do this?"

She nodded, stock still and eyes fixed on Spencer. I swear she licked her lips at one point.

I took the initiative, wanting this to be over, so we could move on in our lives, so unclipped her bra, watching her breasts spring free, to appreciative noises from Spencer.

I had watched this so many time

"Wow that's what I call a woman, come here darling, let's get acquainted."

A little nudge from me was all she needed to drop to her knees in front of him, taking his cock between both hands, pulling them along his length, fascinated by him.

She planted a kiss on his cut cock, with Spencer urging her to suck him. She obliged, kissing it again and opening her mouth, letting his cock slide slowly into her mouth, her lips stretched to their limit. He was clearly too big for her tiny mouth and she released him, gasping for air, shaking her head and pushing it between her breasts, tit fucking him instead, occasionally sucking the head of his cock, making Spencer's eyes close in pleasure.

He was gentle with her, sensing that it would pay him to not push her too far and, when he tired of fucking her tits, he stroked her hair, bent down and lifted her like a tiny doll, sitting her in a chair, where he bent down, gently pulling off her panties.

"Wow, all you white chicks shave these days, I love that. What's your name darling."

"Elaine." She answered, her voice quivering.

He spoke softly to her as he pulled her panties over her feet, stroking her legs, his hands then venturing back up toward her pussy as he spoke to her.

"Elaine, what a beautiful name, it suits you, a beautiful name for a beautiful woman, and you are surely a beautiful woman Elaine. I'm Spencer and you're about to have the best sex you ever had. I'll be gentle with you, don't worry."

He raised himself, grabbed his cock and pointed it menacingly between her legs.

"But I need to bury this black cock deep inside your beautiful body. I wanted to do that from the moment I set eyes on you tonight and I think you want it too, don't you Elaine?"

She nodded in agreement as he bent to whisper in her ear, but I heard him ask the question.

"Do you want me to come inside you Elaine, shall I plant my warm seed inside you, I'd really love that."

Elaine looked at me as his fingers reached her pussy, one long finger curling into her, rubbing at her g-spot, making her buck against him, moaning gently.

I stepped in, as Elaine was drifting toward accepting anything he said or did to her. Just as last night, she was not controlling the situation.

"She always insists on a condom Spencer, don't you Elaine?"

She nodded, but I got the impression that she was silently wishing I hadn't said that. She wanted him bareback, I could tell, but Spencer boomed out a slightly annoyed reply.

"OK, do you have any? Do you have any extra large condoms?"

I slipped back into our room, digging out the condoms. Tucked amongst tampons, tissues and the combined debris of her bag, I found five condoms, so picked them out and went back next door to find Sabina laying on her back on the bed, her head to one side, with a cock in her mouth, whilst the other brother was about to take his turn, lining himself up between her wide open legs, ready to penetrate her. Sabina didn't seem to be bothered that this total stranger was about to fuck her bareback.

Elaine was now on the floor, her back to me, head pressed to the ground with her backside raised, plump cheeks open, offering her pussy to Spencer. Her head lay to one side, watching Sabina and the two brothers, her eyes opening wide as a black cock came into view, as massive as his father's, wetting Sabina's labia with his saliva covered cock. He then grabbed her ankles, opening them wide as he pressed toward her, his cock slowly disappeared into Sabina's pussy.

Elaine's beautiful breasts were hanging, the nipples pressed into the carpet as Spencer knelt behind her, his massive cock lining up with her bare and now dripping pussy. Clearly he had pressed her to take him bare and, judging by her prone position and the look on her face, she had readily agreed.

I stood helplessly, holding the condoms, as Spencer pressed his cock into the folds of her labia and Elaine pushed back, gasping and exclaiming,

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck that's big! That hurts Spencer, go slowly please. Oh yes, ease off, that feels better, stay there. Get some lubricating gel Chris, I'm sore."

Her breathing was hard and ragged as he eased off, then pushed back in a little. It sounded like she was experiencing pain mixed with pleasure.

Feeling angry, I walked out, closing the adjoining door and sitting on the bed in our room, throwing the condoms onto the floor.

Five condoms, I suddenly realised, the same number that were in her bag in the rugby club. She had obviously taken all of those guys bareback and decided to lie to me, making it sound like she started out being responsible, but that things got out of hand.

I felt anger mixed with sadness as the realisation sunk in that she was getting so addicted to this lifestyle that she needed an increasing level of risk.

This had to stop after tonight, I thought to myself as I rummaged in her bag again, digging out a tube of lubricant and taking it next door, handing it to Spencer, who was still trying to press his monster into her, Elaine whimpering as she struggled to adjust to his size.

I looked down at her backside, still pushed up toward him, her labia stretched over his cock head, the lips puckered out, stretched to the limit. He had barely entered her, but she probably had half my length of cock inside her, and at least twice my girth.

As he withdrew and smeared jelly onto his cock, I asked him about the condoms.

"Elaine don't need one, do you girl? She's happy with this and so am I, so mind your own business."

As his long thick fingers pushed lubricant into her pussy, Elaine twitched and moaned, Spencer finger fucking her until she screamed out an orgasm.

"You see, she's enjoying this, aren't you girl? Go away, leave us alone."

He withdrew his fingers, moving them to her anus, smearing the gel around it and pushing a finger tip in, testing her reaction, then bending forward and talking softly into her ear.

"Plenty more of those tonight Elaine, I just got started. When I finish, you can feel what my boys have got. Let's get some more of this lube inside you, we got to protect this beautiful pussy girl, you got a long night ahead of you."

He smeared more of the gel on his fingers and slid them in, finger fucking her slowly until she started to respond once more. He then threw the lube toward me, before lining himself up again, his cock nestling against her labia, making Elaine move her hips, sliding her now well lubricated pussy against him, rubbing her clit against his cock, before wriggling it back into her.

Spencer groaned as he sank deep into Elaine,

"Oh yes, you're taking me easy now. That's soon going to be slipping in deep. We don't want to damage this beautiful pussy, it feels too good."

He then turned to me.

"You can take that stuff away, these two will have plenty of come inside them soon, they won't need no jelly."

From the other side of the room, Sabina moaned as an orgasm overtook her. I looked over to see Kevin ram his cock hard into her and come, withdrawing and allowing his brother to take his place, her legs high in the air, eager for more.

Elaine was now moaning and whimpering as Spencer slowly fucked her, his beer belly hanging over her backside as he plunged in and out, only a few inches of his stump showing now, as Elaine's vagina stretched to accommodate him. Soon, he would be up to his balls in my girlfriend and she would be wracked with pleasure.

Sabina had pushed her man away, moving to lie on her front, with Keith now about to go balls deep in her from behind. She was looking at me, whilst Kevin sat and watched.

"Chris, in my bag there's a camera."

She broke off to to let a small orgasm overtake her.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck yes. Oh god, not so hard."

A few minutes later, with Keith taking a rest, eyeing up Elaine's breasts bobbing as his dad continued to ram more of his cock into her, Sabina called to me again, her face suddenly looking lined and haggard, drained of blood as her eyes, barely open, looked at me, pleading for relief.

"Chris, there's a camera in my bag, put it on the desk and set it to record, I want to film this for that bastard of a husband of mine."

I set up the camera, lined it up on Sabina and left them to it, not able to watch any longer.

Back in my room, I decided to take a shower, then go down to the bar for a drink.

The shower was barely warm, but good enough to freshen up and rid me of the smell of sex from the orgy taking place a few feet away.

As I dried myself, voices drifted in from the bedroom and, on opening the bathroom door, I was confronted by a view of Elaine crouched on the bed, hovering above an erect black cock, her breasts hanging down, a hand reaching under to guide that huge cock into her, waggling it to tease her clit.

Our eyes met and she looked dreamily into my eyes as she lowered herself slowly down onto his shaft, her legs shaking as she desperately tried not to drop heavily onto his monster.

Sighing, I walked round the bed, grabbed my clothes and dressed, while Elaine moaned her approval of the younger man, her hands running over his muscled thighs. Even the sight of her breasts hanging down in front of me, the nipples rigid, red with smeared lipstick, did not make my cock react. The sight of Spencer's semen running from her pussy as his son's cock pressed into her made me feel sick, and I grabbed my car keys and walked out of her life.

I had been drinking, so should not have driven home, but the rage burning inside me overcame any common sense, and I tore out of the car park, wheels spinning on the wet road, driving through a set of red lights, dodging parked cars and drunken pedestrians as I blundered through unfamiliar streets.

Reaching the edge of town and turning onto country roads, I put my foot down, the old Jaguar engine roaring into life, quickly accelerating to eighty, ninety miles per hour, the trees a blur as the car roared on, the dim headlights barely picking out the road ahead.

I didn't see the bend, my mind was elsewhere, images of blood stained semen running out of her pussy in my mind. Turning too late, the car slid violently, I braked too hard and too late, fighting the wheel as the car left the road and overturned. My skull was split in two as the weight of the upturned car forced my head against a rusty metal fence rail, killing me instantly.

At the same moment that life drained from me, Elaine was screaming with her fourth orgasm but then with genuine agony as, with one brother in her pussy and the other in her backside, pain wracked her body and blood oozed from both holes.

Sabina heard her screams and stopped the brothers, calling an ambulance to take her to hospital, the same hospital where my body would soon lay.

She was treated for internal injuries as well as tears to her vagina, a bruised cervix, and a colon riddled with fissures, which would never properly heal. They were injuries sustained from a series of brutal poundings from a succession of well hung guys, each one playing a part in ravaging and damaging Elaine's body.

She had seen some kind of sense after I set up the camera before leaving the room, and had insisted that the two brothers wore a condom when it came for their turn, not knowing that one of the many men that had fucked her in the last few weeks had given her Syphilis, as well as, in Spencer's words, the best sex she had ever had.

I visit Elaine still, inhabiting her dreams on long winter nights, filling her mind with caution when guys occasionally hit on her and she is tempted to stray back to old habits.

She has given up her search, her fantasy fulfilled and now lives in a small apartment in town, having finally divorced her husband on the grounds of her own infidelity, working from home selling sex toys, of all things, deciding that her experiences made her an expert on the penis, it's joys and potential downfalls.

At hospital she was advised by one of the nurses to meet with a counsellor who could help her cope with her injuries and also to fight her obvious addiction to risky sex. At one of those meetings she met a woman who supplied sex toys, an ex small time porn actor who had suffered similar injuries to Elaine and had once struggled to contain her desire for rough sex. She needed a woman who could offer advice to her more demure clients on her companies hot line to "Lady Eleanor, their resident Sexpert."

So she left her job in the hardware store, instead helping to sell a totally different type of hardware, sharing her life with rooms full of dildos, vibrators and bondage gear. The part of the job she likes best, is trialling the various devices, allowing her to honestly describe their form and function, giving them an erotic rating, based on how many orgasms she could crank out on them.

My wife Jill, after the initial shock of my death, has re-married and now lives comfortably in a small village in the country. Her new husband, considerably older than her, is happy to have a good looking woman to share his life, somebody who looks after and loves him, without any sexual demands on either of them.

My presence in all their lives is diminishing as I drift off to the place where we all eventually find ourselves.

Oblivion.