A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was wondering...how come you haven't had sex with me yet?" she asked hesitantly.

"Why would you want to know?" Luke inquired, raising an eyebrow quizzically.

Lana blushed and lowered her gaze, uncertain how to continue. "Um, well...you made me feel sexy today, and I guess it got me thinking."

"Thinking what?" Luke prompted.

Lana raised her eyes slowly to meet his gaze once more. She hesitated before speaking again.

"Sir, am I attractive enough for you?"

Luke studied her intently, considering the implications of her request.

"You are incredibly sexy, have the body shape I prefer, a beautiful face, and golden hair. You're absolutely gorgeous. My interest in you isn't based solely on your looks. You possess many qualities that attract me, but your beauty is part of the package deal."

"But, Sir...respectfully...that doesn't explain why you haven't wanted to fuck me." Lana insisted.

"You needn't worry about that. When I feel you are ready and have earned it, we will cross that bridge together," Luke explained.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I don't understand. What do you mean 'when I'm ready and have earned it'?" Lana questioned.

Luke lifted her chin to stare into her eyes. He searched her face, looking for signs of frustration or disappointment. There were none. Lana's expression conveyed genuine curiosity, even admiration.

"You heard me correctly. We will wait until we've achieved the appropriate level of trust, and I feel you've earned that level of intimacy with me. Fucking my submissive is not something I take lightly. It's a threshold that shouldn't be crossed until you are more familiar with your role as a submissive, my role as your Dom, and me as a person."

Lana contemplated his words, processing every word uttered. "So, it all depends upon our relationship then. If I grow more comfortable in our partnership and learn more about you, I may earn the privilege of having sex with you."

"Yes," Luke agreed.

"Do you really want to wait this long?" Lana wondered aloud.

"No. I'd rather jump in and pound your sweet ass right now," Luke joked.

Lana giggled slightly, shaking her head in amusement. Luke continued.

"But you must admit that waiting is a small price to pay to ensure the quality of the experience, correct?"

"Yes. I agree completely, Sir. So, when will we have sex anyway, if you don't mind my asking?"

"When you decide you're ready, I'll let you know. Don't push me to act prematurely, okay?" Luke admonished.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you." Lana sighed happily, smiling shyly at Luke.

They fell silent, enjoying each other's company for some time.

"It's getting late, and I don't want you to fall asleep while driving. Are you safe to drive home?" Luke asked, breaking the silence.

Lana nodded in agreement. Luke rose and assisted Lana off the bed. She dressed in clothes, and Luke showed her to the door.

"I will send you some homework with due dates that you will focus on over the next few weeks. I'll see you Friday evening at 7 PM here." Luke said as he opened the front door for her.

"Okay, Sir. See you later," Lana replied.

She waved goodbye as she hurried toward her car parked in the driveway. Luke watched her leave, admiring her graceful form as she climbed into her vehicle and drove away. He closed the front door, returned to the bedroom, and fell asleep on the bed.

12