A Fantasy is Fulfilled

Story Info
I share a fantasy with my wife and she brings it to life.
5.3k words
4.38
37.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I share a fantasy with my wife and she brings it to life.

We recently moved from the states to Italy (I'm in the military). During the rigors of moving and such my fantasies haven't been creating themselves in my mind as often as usual. This all ended one week when we settled in and everything seemed to calm down.

I wake up about an hour earlier than my wife to go to work, and without thinking I walked to the door bare-assed naked to let the dog out. When I opened the door there were two of our neighbors riding bicycles down the street in front of our house.

We live about one hundred feet from the street, but I'm sure that they didn't have to use their imagination to tell what they saw. Well then it hit me, one of these beautiful mornings it would be fun to be my wife's servant of the house. That's how this fantasy started worming it's way into my brain. One night after the kids went to bed I brought it up to my wife.

Over a bottle of wine, we discussed my wild fantasies that rattle around in my brain. We laughed a bit while she asked some questions about how I thought it would play out. I didn't give it much more thought and we went back to our regular routine.

Several weeks later:

My wife and I wake up one morning after a good rest and a wonderful bout of sex the night before. (The kids were each spending the day and night at friends houses.) As we get out of bed my wife suggests that we take a shower. Our shower is in the basement and is basically a "shower room" with a toilet and sink without any walls between the toilet and shower.

Once in the shower I turn on the water and adjust the temperature. I notice that my wife has a funny look on her face, so I ask her, "What are you thinking about?"

"I would like to have some fun today since we will be all alone."

"What kind of fun?" I ask.

"I think that you will get the house clean today while I watch" she replies.

"That doesn't sound like much fun to me." I tell her.

"Oh it will be lots of fun, maybe not for you, but it will for me, I love to watch men work especially if they are naked!" She tells me.

"Naked?" I ask.

"Sure." she says. "There's lots for you to do around the house, and why deny me the sight of that beautiful cock of yours or the chance to add a little humiliation to your life."

The idea really does excite me, so I ask her. "When do we start?"

"Right now!" she announces "Get the soap and wash me!"

I lather up my hands with the soap and begin to scrub her body, she tells me not get too frisky because she'll tell me when I'm allowed to touch her.

"Wash my back." she commands.

"Very nice your hands feel good", she tells me, as I rub the soap into her, massaging her back and shoulders.

"Now my legs."

I get down on my knees and start with one foot. I lather up working my way up her calves to her thigh. I try to slip my hand in between her legs to steal a quick feel but she pushes my hand away saying, "I'm not ready for my pleasure yet."

I move back down to the other foot and repeat the process all over, this time when I reach her pubic area she tells me "Wash my breasts."

I do this enthusiastically, for I truly love the shape and feel of her large breasts.

Just as I'm really getting into soaping up her slippery globes, she pushes my hand away telling me "Wash my arms."

I start at one shoulder and work my way down to her hand and then repeat the process with the other arm.

After I complete this I think to myself that there is only one area left to wash, but then she shocks me by telling me "Shave my legs."

I have done this for her in the past, but she usually likes to do it herself. I grab the shave gel and the razor and get on my knees again, and lather up one of her legs.

When I'm about to put razor to skin she lifts her leg and rests it on the edge of the toilet completely opening her sex to my view. This causes my already engorged cock to swell to even larger proportions. My wife then tells me to get to work, and to be careful, because every nick or cut will be met with severe punishment.

I shave her calf and thigh without a problem. The entire time I am shaving her legs she is playing with her pussy and slowly diddling her clit.

Somehow I manage to get through with one leg and move on to the other. Its on this other leg that I run into problems. My mistresses' diddling is causing her to squirm a little, while shaving her ankle, I nick her just a little. Not anything serious, just a little blood, but enough to make her wince and drop her leg.

"That's going to cost you, not only did you cut me, you ruined my orgasm that I was working on"

"Now rinse off my legs and sit on the floor while I finish washing."

She again places her foot on the edge of the toilet again opening herself to me.

"Watch and see what you wont be getting today" she scolds.

I watch intently as my mistress washes her swollen lips and again fondles her blood engorged clit, occasionally slipping her other hand down behind her to tickle her anus.

When she is almost to the brink of orgasm she takes the shower massager down from its hook and hands it to me telling me to "make me come or I'll double your punishment".

My wife loves the shower massage and sometimes uses it for hours in the tub. I aim the stream of water at her clit as she exposes it, and within seconds she begins to shake all over, finally putting her foot down and slowly rubbing her pussy as she calms down.

"Thank you slave." She says, then, "Dry me off."

I do this tenderly wiping the water off of her tingly post orgasmic skin.

When she is dry and pulls her robe on she tells me, "Hurry up and shower because I have lots of work to do, and by the way," She adds "Your punishment for your little indiscretion will be to remove all your pubic hair! I will inspect it when you come up to the bedroom, oh and your asshole too!"

At that she turned and closed the door behind her. The one thing I forgot about our house is that it doesn't have a never ending supply of hot water, so I took my entire shower in cold water, shaving included.

This shaving took longer than I expected especially around my asshole I had to be extra careful there. After I was done and smooth as a newborn I dried off and went upstairs to the bedroom. When I entered the bedroom my wife was on the bed leisurely stroking herself between her legs.

When she saw me walk in she turned, and noticing my hairless condition exclaimed, "I like it, we just might keep you that way. Come closer I want to see how good a job you did".

I walk over to her and she reaches out and rubs the smooth skin where there used to be hair.

"Turn around and bend over." she orders.

When I do she again slowly rubs the skin lightly tickling the sensitive part around my anus. This causes me to squirm so she slaps my ass and tells me. "Hold still!"

"That little hole of yours seems so inviting we'll have to see what we can fill it with." She says with a giggle.

"Enough of this you have work to do. Start with the dishes and when you get those done you can start on the laundry."

What I didn't realize was that while I was doing the dishes my wife had put a load in the washer and it was now done.

Why is this a problem you ask? Well we dry all of our clothes on a line in the back of our house. My wife directed me to get the clothes out of the washer and start a new load.

As I'm doing this I ask my wife. "Could I please have something to put on while I go outside?"

She hesitantly agrees but instead of allowing me to get some of my shorts, she hikes up her dress pulls off her thong underwear and hands them to me.

"Those will never fit me" I tell her.

"Its these or nothing" she tells me with them dangling off of her finger.

I take them from her and slowly squeeze into the tight material. They are so small that half of my erection is sticking out the top of them. This really seems to delight my wife, she pulls the strap tight into my crack and pushes me toward the door.

As I'm hanging the clothes on the line our closest neighbor (their house is about 50-75 feet away) comes out her back door to hang some laundry out as well. When I see this I pick up the basket and hold it in front of me.

When my wife sees me do this she scolds me and says. "Put the basket down or I'll call her over for a closer look."

Slowly I put the basket down and return to hanging up clothes.

When she notices us outside she waves and says. "Ciao!" My wife returns her greeting and tells me to do the same.

"Ciao!" I call out.

Our neighbor seems to look a little harder in my direction. When she finally turns away we can both hear her giggling.

"You think she noticed?" I ask.

"Of course she did," my wife replied. "Maybe I'll ask her if she needs any help with her laundry."

That thought sends a shiver down my spine. I finally get all of the clothes hung out and we head back inside.

When we get inside I'm told to take off her underwear before I rip them. I gladly remove them because they feel like they are cutting off my circulation. My wife leads me into the living room pulls her dress up and bends over the arm of the couch.

"I feel like an orgasm, lick my ass till I cum!" she orders.

So once again I'm on my knees. I slowly plant soft kisses all over her beautiful heart shaped ass and after about 5 minutes of this she barks, "Enough teasing, lick my ass and make cum!"

At this she pulls her ass cheeks apart and points with one finger at her little rosebud. "This is where I want your tongue!"

I gladly comply and dive right in to my task, tonguing, sucking and slobbering all over her little brown hole. Within seconds she starts to quiver and pushes back on my face. I can read her signals pretty well, so I stiffen my tongue up as hard as I can and wiggle it right into her puckered anus.

That is all she needed, my wife shrieks out and cums so hard it trickles out of her pussy and runs down her leg. I lap up what I can and try to clean her up, relishing her sweet taste.

"That was wonderful." she tells me, "Now lets get got some hot water and a scrub brush. The front porch is filthy."

I get the hot water and the scrub brush and set out to my task at hand. My wife sits in a chaise lounge reading a book occasionally glancing at my work. At one point my wife tells me to stand up and walk over to her. When I do this I realize why, there is a group of women walking down the street in front of our house.

The balcony that runs along our porch are only as high as the bottom of my hips, so there is no doubt that I'm naked as a jaybird to these women. With my hard-on pointing the way my wife has me walk to the end of the balcony and back.

The women are now excitedly talking in Italian, I can't understand what they are saying until one of them yells "Bravo signora!"

My wife takes a small bow and then has me do the same. The women continue on their walk, glancing back at our house and chattering excitedly.

Its now lunch time and my wife tells me to fix her a sandwich and a drink.

While I'm fixing her lunch she asks. "What would you like to eat?"

"Anything is fine with me." I reply.

"Good, then grab a banana and follow me."

What am I in for now, I wonder.

When she sits back down on the chaise, I set her sandwich and drink on the table beside her.

"Hand me the banana." She tells me.

I give her the banana and she peels it pulls up her dress and sticks it between her thighs so that it is sticking up as if she had a dick of her own.

"This is your lunch," she says "Only you must lick it like a sucker, after all you wouldn't want me using my teeth on you now would you?"

"No ma'am." I reply.

I get down on my knees and begin to lick the banana, "Take it in your mouth, try to make it ejaculate." I'm told.

This whole time she is eating her sandwich and sipping her drink. I try to get my mouth around the banana, but I seem to gag a lot.

"You're not a very good cocksucker, we'll have to work on that!" she scolds.

She then pushes my face away, takes the banana and sets it on her plate.

"If you want something to eat then eat me."

She grabs me by the hair and forces me into her crotch.

"Make me cum again servant boy, make me come hard and I'll let you come sometime today, maybe."

I start to lick and suck on her nether lips until she is really juicing, then I zero in on her clit and suck it into my mouth. She can only stand so much of this and then her whole body begins to shake.

I work harder, sawing my tongue across her hard little nub, she arches her back and clamps her legs around my face crying out. "I'mmmm commminnnggg."

It's as if a dam burst she floods my mouth with her sweet nectar. Now she usually needs to have a stiff cock in her after being eaten, and I thought now would be my chance to relieve some tension. But no, she had other ideas.

"Run and get my strap-on, NOW!" she commanded.

I ran to our bedroom got the toy then returned to her placing it in her outstretched hand.

"Watch this!" Was all she said as she sunk the fake cock down the rubber balls in one motion.

As I stood there dazed I watched my wife pound her cunt with the fake cock, doing things I should have been doing. When at last she came again she looked up at me and said.

"You thought you were going to get some didn't you?"

"Yes I did." I reply.

"Well you'll get some soon enough. Help me get this thing in position and I'll give you what all good servants want and need."

After adjusting the straps and getting everything in place, she put her dress back down over her fake penis. She told me to clean up the dishes, fix her another drink and then to put on a tee-shirt and meet her at the front of the balcony.

After I had taken care of everything I returned to the balcony where she is sitting on the ledge in the corner. As I walk over to her she slowly pulls her dress up and over the dildo.

Seeing this lewd display turns me on even more and causes my cock to ooze a little precum. My wife scoops this up with her finger and feeds it to me, saying "Lick it up, it tastes good."

As she's feeding me my fluid a car pulls up to the front gate. She hops down, straightens her dress and leans over the balcony wall so as to hide her protruding appendage. I do the same.

A man and woman step out of the car and say some thing in Italian. My wife speaks the language fairly well and she figures out that they are looking for a certain house on our street.

While she talks to them she slips her hand behind me and starts to slip her finger into my crack. I almost stand up but remember that my shirt is the only thing I'm wearing. I lean back over the railing and my wife continues to talk as if nothing is happening.

Her hand gets a little bolder and a finger starts to circle my anus, then without warning she pushes her finger in to the last knuckle. This causes me to jump a little and the woman seems to notice that something is going on behind the railing.

My wife is talking to the man all the while fingering my asshole as if nothing is out of place, she finally explains where they need to go and they get in their car and leave. As they are driving away my wife really turns up the heat and starts to thrust her finger in and out of my rear passage.

This gets me even hotter and causes my cock to swell even more. I'm thrusting my hips back against her hand and feeling really close to coming, when she suddenly pulls her finger out, saying, "Not so quick, I'm not ready for you to cum yet."

I get down on my knees in front of her and beg and plead with her. Please let me cum, it's getting painful now, I need to cum so bad."

My wife finally relents and tells me. "Ok, jerk off for me."

I grab my cock and frantically pump away eager for release.

My wife again lifts up her dress and over the dildo and tells me. "Cum on my cock, I want to watch you lick it off."

Hearing this I start to shoot. The first shot misses completely and lands on her belly, "Ooh its so hot!" She tells me.

Having held it for so long I shoot a generous amount onto her fake phallus. My cum is dripping and running down the dildo as if she just came herself.

"Clean this mess up!" She tells me. "And don't miss a drop!"

Once again I get down on my knees and settle in between her legs. I begin to lap at her "cock" licking up "her cum" that has ran down the shaft and onto the fake balls.

She's watching me this whole time coaxing me on "that's it servant boy, lick that cock. Clean all of that hot cum off my cock. Now deep throat me, take me all the way down your throat."

When I finish with her cock she reminds me that there is still some on her belly, I clean this up as well. My wife looks down and notices that I still have an enormous erection.

Seeing this she reaches down and grabs me, pulling me by my hard-on, leads me to the bedroom. She takes her dress off and removes the strap-on, throwing it all aside. She crawls up on the bed on her hands and knees. She wiggles her tail at me and tells me to climb on and fuck her into oblivion.

Now this is an order I gladly follow, I climb on the bed and bury my cock into her tight pussy in one motion. I grab her hips and start to pound her like a wild man. She immediately starts to orgasm, I can feel her come gushing around my cock, and running down our legs.

Suddenly she pulls me out of her and aims my dick at her asshole, telling me to "Ram it home, fuck my ass baby!"

I sink in to her hot hole, pushing slowly, but steadily until I am buried to my root. Slowly pulling back out, she feels the ridge of my cock head touch her opening and immediately slams her ass back onto my hips.

That's all the encouragement I needed. I grab her hips and begin a hard pounding assault on her ass. After about a minute of plunging in and out of her ass I can't hold back any longer, I bury myself in to my balls and scream. "I'm coming!"

As the first shot of hot jism shoots in her ass she screams. "Me too!".

We both collapse on the bed, trying to catch our breath.

"Wow that was great!" She tells me. "We'll have to do this more often."

"I agree, maybe next time you can fuck my ass." I say with a wink.

"Well the day is not over yet, and you still have more laundry to do. What to think the neighbors will think when I bend you over the trunk of the car and fuck your ass in broad daylight?"

My cock had softened and fell out of her and was still nestled between her cheeks. It rapidly hardened at her suggestion and throbbed in her crack.

"I'll take that as a yes." She giggled.

Hoping out of bed, she runs into the bathroom saying, "I can feel your cum running out of my ass. Let's take a shower and clean up and then it's your turn."

"I didn't mean right now."

"Too late, the idea is in my head and I'm horny again. You know what they say? No time like the present! Besides, you're still my man servant for the day!"

My cock is betraying me, it's now harder than ever at the thought of things to come. I follow her downstairs to the shower where we clean each other up.

Getting back to the bedroom, my wife tells me to get the clothes out of the washer and meet her outside. Knowing what is going to happen, I get in our bedside table and grab our anal lube. Squeezing a generous amount on my fingers I rub it around and into my ass. I repeat the motion adding more lube to my asshole and head to the laundry room.

"Same rules as earlier, no clothes for you!" She calls out. "Not even my thong this time!" she adds with a laugh.

This load was lots of underwear and socks, so lots of individual pieces to hang up on the line. Filling the basket with the wet clothes I head down the back stairs and outside to the clothes line. No neighbors seem to be outside, but I'd never know if they were watching from their windows.

12