A Fantasy is Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab a handful of clothes and I am haphazardly tossing them over the line when my wife calls out.

"Put them all back in the basket and put them on the line one at a time, and do it neatly. Use the clothes pins, I don't want any wrinkles. Oh, and I want your ass facing the neighbors and you are to bend over at the waist, no bending your knees."

I pull the clothes from the line and toss them back in the basket. Turning my body so my ass is facing west, I bend over and grab the first item. Standing upright, I hold the shorts in front of me, shake the wrinkles out and drape them over the line.

Next I pick up a pair of her underwear and repeat the motions. My wife walks over to where I am working and runs her hand along my turgid cock and them back over my ass as she walks by her way to the car where she leans on the hood.

I put several more pairs of underwear and a couple pairs of socks on the line pinning each of them as she watches me from behind. Each time I bend over I am flashing her my naked ass.

I hear her say "Fuck that's hot!" as I bend over to get the next item. I turn to look at her and see that she has hiked her dress up and is lewdly stroking her strap-on cock.

The excitement in her eyes is evident. They are wild looking and filled with lust. In the middle of her stroking, she gives a little shudder.

"I just came." She announces. "I put a bullet vibe in my cunt and it's making so fucking wet!"

I turn back to grab another piece of clothing and she is suddenly right behind me.

"I can't wait any longer!"

Grabbing my hips she begins poking the head of her cock at my back door telling me. "I gotta fuck something now or I'll go insane."

I bend over and she grabs my hips with one hand and centers her cock at my anus with the other.

Seeing my ass greased up she tells me. "I see you came prepared you little slut."

A small push and she begins to slide into my asshole. I push back against her and open myself up. With a little more effort the head pops in and she begins to slide the shaft fully into me. It's not a porn star strap-on, but at 6 inches its quite filling and closely mirrors my own cock.

With both hands on my hips she seats herself fully into my asshole and just stands there for a moment.

"What are you waiting for? Keep putting the clothes on the line." She directs.

Being bent over with a hard cock in your ass is difficult enough, standing up is even more difficult. As I stand the cock is forced forward and presses nicely on my prostate. With shaky hands I hang the t-shirt over the line and attach the close pins to it.

I bend down for another item and she pulls her cock almost all the way and then drives back in, then in and out a few times.

"Ok, grab something else."

This cycle repeats itself several times. I bend down to get an item to hang up. She pile drives my ass a couple times and stops so I can hang it up and bend over again. Bend over, pound, stop, stand up, repeat. She repeats this cycle until I place the last sock on the line.

As stand up one last time and she pulls my tight to her chest. I can feel her hard nipples against my back through the thin material of her dress. Sliding her hands around to my nipples she realizes they are equally as hard as hers.

"Give me a couple clothes pins."

I reach into the basket and hand her two pins. She pinches my left nipple to ensure it is standing out as far as possible and clips a clothes pin to it. I suck in a deep breath between my clenched teeth. She repeats with my right nipple and I am pretty much holding my breath afraid to move and have the pins move, worsening the burning sensation.

"Hand me two more." She asks.

I have no idea where these are going to end up but I have a good idea. Reaching into the basket I fish out two more pins. I thought they were going to end up on my sack or the shaft of my cock, but no. She leans away from and clips them to her own nipples poking out from her dress.

"Nnnnnggghhhh!" she squeals as they bight into her flesh.

Reaching around and flicking the pins on my nipples she asks. "Doesn't that feel intense? It's making my clit throb! And your cock bounces when I do it."

She was right, every jiggle or jostle of the clothes pins caused my cock to throb and bounce as if there was a direct connection between the two.

Grabbing my hips she turns me back towards the car. Pulling me tight against her.

"Walk." She tells me.

If I thought bending over and standing up with a cock in my ass was difficult. Walking is next to impossible. Every step caused her appendage to drive deep into me and the movement also caused the pins on my nipple to bounce and burn.

She was no better off. The bullet vibrator in her cunt is causing to walk as if she was having spasms and the clothes pins on her nipple were randomly hitting my back intensifying the pull on her nipples.

I can only imagine what we would have looked like to a passerby.

Ten steps felt like a mile. Eventually, my shins contact the front fender of our car. She crashes into me as I stop, burying what little of her cock had slipped out during our walk.

Pushing me down onto the hood, the clothes pins break free and the pain is exquisite as the blood returns to my tortured nubs.

With one hand on my back holding me down, she puts her other hand on my hip and begins what can only be described as an assault on my ass. She has become quite an accomplished ass fucker over the years. But today she was going for a gold medal.

She was grunting and moaning and hammering me so hard I thought we'd put a dent in the car. Lost in her ecstasy, she is drooling on my back, I can feel her slobber running down my crack and adding to the slippery lube already there.

The constant sawing of her dildo across my prostate has my cock drooling fluid over the hood of the car.

"Cum with me!" she pleads.

Reaching my hand between my legs I give a couple tugs on my cock and explode. My orgasm caused my asshole to clamp onto the shaft in my ass, which in turn caused the dildo to pull at her cunt. That was all she needed.

It can only be described as a wail. A high pitched noise rose in her throat and pierced the near silent afternoon air.

With both hands now on my hips she is bucking and shaking as she rides her orgasm out. Her twitches are causing even more spunk to spew from my cock.

Eventually her spasming stops and she slumps over my back. The pins having come off her nipples at some point. Her breath is coming in fits as she lays over me, an occasional tremor rumbles through her.

Eventually, she is able to stand up and she slowly disengages herself from my abused asshole. Reaching down she releases the snaps of her harness and lets it fall to the ground.

I stand up and put my back to the car and she does the same beside me. Looking to our left we can clearly see our neighbor standing on her back porch with her hand in her pants. She has obviously enjoyed our performance.

Nothing left to lose, we both wave at her. She seems to have convulsed a little as she realized we saw her, perhaps having an orgasm of her own. She then quickly ducked inside her back door.

Seeing the mess I made on the car, I grab a towel from the clothesline and wipe up my puddle of cum. Tossing it in the basket, I also lean down, grab the strap-on and toss it in the basket on top of the towel.

Picking the basket up and walking towards the house, I turn to my wife and say.

"Looks like I have more laundry to do."


12