A Fantasy Lived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she didn't watch herself she would be tempted to join in but she resisted. This was their time and she would leave them to enjoy it. She would content herself with just watching. They became more fevered with each other, both touching, both holding and exploring. How much longer she wondered would they be able to hold out. Both seemed to be on the verge on an almost insatiable climax. Moans entwined with fast deep breathing. Neither of them remembered her now. Usually she would be miffed but not this time. A sudden 'nooooooooooooooooo' broke into her thoughts. The first male was climaxing, holding on to the second male, grasping anything he could reach. The second male seeing and experiencing the climax so hard and intense climaxed himself. His male juices coating anything and everything it came into contact with.

After a time when both were spent they lay back, still breathing heavy. Neither was smiling which troubled her but neither were they upset so she did not overly worry. She kept her silence and waited for them to reach for her. They did, she cradled both their heads in her lap. Quietly, giving words of comfort all three stayed close.

The rest of the evening was spent talking, playing and getting to know the newcomer better. She felt at ease with both of the males, something that didn't happen very often. Instinct played a big part and unless it felt right it didn't happen. Tonight it felt exceedingly right and it definitely did happen!

12