All Comments on 'A Fantasy Love Affair'

by angels fire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolute Crap!

Don't Waste the 10 minutes it taAes to read this, you could be doing something sexier - like clipping your toenails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Couldn't even finish it

He asks her within the first few minutes what size her breasts are, and then it is an abandoned topic for *months*!!! And then, suddenly, he is spontaneously asking what size her breasts are.

Anyone for a little continuity editing?

MaxiJMaxiJalmost 20 years ago
you need a editor that can help your writing

Phonda is the woman in the story but yet he calls her Cathy? lololol... very stilted.. very choppy... a good editor or someone with just a little more thought could have made this better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hmm

?Hi(comma) I?m Terence from Tasmania,(full stop)(Capital W) would you like to chat with me for a while(Question mark).? He asked politely.(I still don't get the capital H for 'He'...

?Sure, what would you like to talk about(Again, question mark, though debatable).? Rhonda said to him.

?Tell me a little about yourself(semi colon), your age, where you live, what you like to do for fun, and anything else that fancies you.? Terence said.

Well, I?m from Sydney Australia, I am 5?2?. Short curly B(b)lond hair, B(b)lue eyes and I have nice full breasts(full stop), I have 5 children, a dog named Oscar and a cat called Tom, hahahahaha. And one more thing(comma) I like to flirt and I like to sing(full stop), Your turn now(comma).? S(s)he said laughing.

Terry loved the sound of her voice and liked very much what she told him. (You haven't specified that it was a 'voice chat' site before this... )

That's just from the start of the story. Sorry, I'm too tired to edit the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a piece of shit

Why is Rhonda's name spelled with a quotation mark at the end? And who the hell is Cathy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is a story?

Sorry, I couldn't even finish reading it. Definitely has alot of room for improvement. Like maybe spelling, grammar and a decent story line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
you owe me a new pair of glasses

from the tears shed laughing at your story

im not using grammar because you obviously didnt

go back to school or join uncle ben for a picnic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What the F-- I mean Hell ?????

I had better grammar when i was 9yrs old and who the f**k is Cathy???????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous