A Fantasy Made Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again the pain and weight came instantly. But something was different this time. I knew I didn't have to panic about her never doing it to me again. She seemed.... surprisingly alright with what she was doing! I couldn't hope for a better outcome. When she sat down crushing my face into her seat, I knew that somewhere maybe not so deep inside, she liked it too.

I felt myself trying to smile genuinely for the first time in years. But of course I couldn't, because her jeans were crushing my lips flat. And yes it hurt against my teeth. It didn't get better as she kept sitting, because it was a different set of points taking the weight whenever she moved even a little, and she had a very emotive butt as she played the game. But despite all the pain, I knew that for the first time, things felt right.

__________

A/N: One of my older stories, remastered. Thanks for reading!

12