A Fantasy Too Far

Story Info
Sarah reveals her kinky fantasy to her husband.
5.9k words
3.6
29.8k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers

All characters are over 18.

*****

"I had no idea that sort of thing turned you on!" Mike said after his wife's revelation over Saturday evening dinner.

"It's just fantasy, not real," Sarah said, blushing bright red, wishing she hadn't told him. "Anyway, what's your fantasy?"

"I want to hear more about yours first," he pressed. "You mean you want to be seen naked in public?"

"NO! Definitely not, it's just the thrill of being naked in a public place that's exciting, the risk of being caught," she explained. "Especially if the situation is out of my control, like being locked out of the house in nothing but a towel or something. Like I said, it's just a fantasy, maybe we could roleplay something in the bedroom later?" she smiled.

"Oh yes!" he agreed.

"So...what's yours?"

"Well, I wasn't sure, but now I think my own kink is helping you with yours!" he grinned.

"Really? Like what?"

"How about this: I tie you stark naked to the front of the Jeep, then drive around the farm?" In truth, it wasn't the first time he'd fantasised about doing just that.

"That's hot!" Sarah agreed. "Let's go and roleplay it," then took him by the hand and led him up to bed.

***

Upstairs, the excited couple roleplayed her being stripped and mounted to the front of their Jeep, and when they awoke next morning, Mike made a daring suggestion to his sleepy wife: "I've been thinking, sweetheart," he said as he gently shook her. "Let's actually carry out your fantasy for real!"

"Wh...what?" she replied groggily. "Me naked on the front of the Jeep, you mean? No way!"

"Yes, and I'll drive around a route so you won't be seen. Let's do a dry run after breakfast, then you decide if you want to or not, okay?"

"Okay. It would be a turn-on - imagine if someone saw me."

"We'll keep away from the public parts, and it'll only take a few minutes."

"Okay, we'll do a dry run. No promises."

***

So as planned, farmer Mike (39) and his 36-year-old wife sat in their dark green Jeep Wrangler and drove along a route around their 200-acre farm that avoided being viewed from any public road, public footpaths, or other farms' fields. During weekdays and on Saturdays, both Mike on the farm and Sarah in her farm shop adjacent to their farmhouse, would have helpers on-site, but they didn't work Sundays, so knew they would have the whole farm to themselves.

"Well?" Mike asked after parking the Jeep back outside the farmhouse. "Shall we dare?"

Sarah bit her lip, thinking for several seconds. Then a broad grin spread across her face. "Yes, let's do it!"

"That's great, it'll be so sexy. I'll find some rope and we'll do it mid-afternoon, alright?"

"Okay," Sarah agreed, then exited the vehicle and surveyed its bonnet, imagining herself spread naked on it, becoming moist.

Mike collected together everything he'd need for their plan. This included a homemade gag, as what he'd failed to disclose to his wife was that his own kink extended much further than her own, and he aimed to make her risk of exposure much greater than she would ever dare. He planned to gag her somehow, so he couldn't hear her complaining (which she definitely would).

He even arranged for a couple of brothers who worked for him to turn up about half an hour after they'd planned to begin their erotic drive. He told them it was to discuss harvesting. The thought of their employees seeing Sarah nude was a huge turn-on; he was hard just thinking about it.

***

That afternoon was warm and sunny. Mike parked the Jeep in front of their farmhouse and wound down both the driver and passenger windows. Sarah left the house and joined her husband next to the vehicle. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" she exclaimed as she nervously stripped. Once completely naked, she rolled all of her clothing up and gave it to Mike. She stood hesitating, very self-conscious at being outside fully undressed, and covered her nudity with her hands and arms despite only her husband being present.

"Ready?" Mike prompted. Sarah nodded, then climbed carefully onto the bonnet and lay supine with her head just below the windscreen. It was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed as he watched his gorgeous 5' 6" slim wife, with auburn, shoulder-length hair, lying on their Jeep as naked as the day she was born. Shaking with sexual excitement, he secured her wrists tightly in place with narrow rope, attaching them to the door mirrors, and then tied her ankles to the bumper. This forced her legs wide apart, so that her labia was fully exposed to anyone viewing her from the front of the vehicle. "Okay, now really try and escape," he instructed her.

Sarah attempted unsuccessfully to free herself, but her husband had bound her good and proper. "Oh my God, this is such a turn-on," she gasped. "I don't normally like being trapped, but this is SO hot!" Mike couldn't believe how sexy, vulnerable and exposed she looked mounted on the front of their vehicle like that - or even that she'd actually agreed to it in the first place! She was normally very demure, and had not given him any indication of her sexual fantasy in the five years of their marriage. In fact he'd brought up the question of kinks because he felt their sex life need spicing-up; well this certainly fits that bill, he thought.

Realising that this was really happening, and she was about to be driven around fully presented like that, Sarah lost a little of her bravado. "If I say stop, you've got to stop right away and let me go, okay?"

"Of course," he lied.

"You've got my clothes, yes?" she asked nervously. "Put them on the passenger seat."

"Right here." He held up her rolled-up clothing, which he placed temporarily on the roof. "Actually, one more thing I forgot..." and leaning over, he produced a piece of white fabric wound into a sort of rope, with a knot in its middle. Sarah looked at it quizzically, but realised too late that it was a gag. She was about to protest when Mike forced the knot into her opened mouth and secured it tightly around her head.

Sarah looked wide-eyed in shock at her husband, only able to make muffled grunting noises as he proceeded to use his mobile phone to photograph her from various angles. Mike knew she would definitely NOT have agreed to the photo session; she'd refused to even allow him to take photos of her in her underwear in the past. As well as tasteful snaps that just showed her side-on buttocks and breasts, he took several explicit photos from the front that showed her perfect, pert breasts (not overly large, but definitely not too small), and neatly trimmed mons with a small patch of dark pubic hair above her labia (slightly parted to reveal her clitoris, due to her legs being stretched wide apart). She tried in vain to close her legs as Mike moved the camera between her thighs for a close-up of her sex. She resolved to make Mike delete all of the photos once freed.

It was a massive turn-on for Mike having total control of his wife's exposure, and that if he simply left her like that, two of their farmhands would soon happen upon her! Out of her field of vision, Mike then locked her roll of clothes in their porch and continued with his plan. "Off we go then!" he announced as he jumped in the driver's seat and started the engine. Sarah was well aware that there was now no way she could inform her husband that she wanted to stop (which was right then!) - she was totally at his mercy. She tried to shake her head and grunt to let him know she'd changed her mind, but he kept driving through the nearby open gate, and around the perimeter of their first field planted with rye. This was lined with trees and hedges, and well sheltered from the public road on the other side.

Sarah had to admit she was very turned-on being on display like that, and knew that it would be over within a couple of minutes. She wouldn't have gone as far as the gag by choice, but it did indeed increase the thrill to another level; by the time they were only halfway around the field, her nipples were like bullets and she was so wet her juices were trickling from her vagina between her parted buttocks.

***

However, Sarah's anxiety level rose when Mike halted the Jeep near the gate to another of their fields (this one lying fallow). She watched as her husband jumped down and opened the gate wide enough to drive through. He avoided eye contact with her as he did this, and then proceeded to drive through, leaving the gate open behind him. Sarah's eyes grew wide with fear as the Jeep turned left and headed directly for one of the two long sides of the field that only had a low wooden fence and the occasional tree to shield it from the public road and footpath. Moreover, a public right of way ran along another of the field's edges, which was often used by ramblers.

Mike slowly followed the dirt track that encircled the field, getting a buzz out of the fact that anyone using the public road could get an eyeful of his wife's naked body. Initially nobody was in sight, but he stopped halfway along the track and left the vehicle idling as he got out. Sarah felt even more exposed and powerless as she was left alone, forced to remain presenting herself to anyone who happened by. She knew she'd be the talk of the village if any of the locals saw her.

Sarah made grunting sounds as Mike walked over to the fence and peered each in both directions. A short while later a car made its way along the road. He saw it was a lone female driver, and she kept her eyes on the road. A minute later he saw an elderly couple approaching. The only pavement was on his side of the road, so he knew they'd have to pass within twelve feet of Sarah. He hurried back to the Jeep (noting his wife's flushed, glistening labia as he approached it from the front; its pink and red in sharp contrast to her lily white inner thighs), and got back behind the wheel. Just as the couple were about to pass by he revved the engine, making both of them look in his direction. He watched the look of shock and delight appear on the older gent's face as he spotted Sarah mounted on the bonnet. He then continued driving along the track. Sarah was the most embarrassed she'd ever been, and flushed deep red knowing that a man old enough to be her grandfather had seen, well, everything she had.

But Sarah's ordeal wasn't over yet; her husband drove to the corner of the field and continued to drive slowly alongside the public right of way. To her horror, she saw that there were two separate groups of ramblers making the most of the fine weather. Again, all she could do was look aghast with wide eyes as she was spotted by both groups of walkers, who stared, pointed at her and raised their cameras and phones to capture the sight. One was a middle aged group comprising four men and four women. The second was a group of five younger men. Most of the women looked appalled at the sight, but the men from both groups revelled in the spectacle they were beholding. Sarah consoled herself with the fact that they were strangers, and wouldn't recognise her.

Knowing that ten men had now seen Sarah tied naked to the front of the Jeep was a thrill for Mike, but he still had plans to take the threat of her exposure up a notch. He continued to drive around the field and back through the gate, then around the first field and out through its gate. Sarah thought they were headed back to the farmhouse, and her ordeal would soon be over (and she could give Mike a telling off before letting him fuck her senseless).

***

But then Sarah noticed that there was another car parked at the side of the house, which she recognised as belonging to Pete, one of their farmhands who worked for them along with his brother, Richard. Fear gripped her; she did NOT want to be seen naked by them! Instead of parking in front of the house, Mike steered the Jeep right, towards the track that led out of the farm. Sarah thought he'd also seen the other car, and was going to park away from the house so he could free her. She was sure that the occupant(s) of the other car couldn't have seen her.

But his farmhands' early appearance didn't affect Mike's predetermined plan; rather than parking, he kept on going to where their driveway came out onto a public road; a quiet country road, but public all the same, and with quite a few houses and cottages along it.

Mike drove the Jeep to the very end of the driveway, blocking the pavement as he checked both ways. Sarah, effectively a naked figurehead attached to the front of their Jeep, and mere inches from the edge of their road, was horrified that she was freely visible to any passing member of the public. She hoped against hope that Mike was just playing with her, and would reverse back up their driveway soon, but she was all too aware that Mike's friend Bob Warner or one his family who lived in the cottage on the opposite side of the road would see her if they happened to look out.

Mike noticed a few pedestrians heading away from them to his right, but apart from that the pavement was empty. There were no other cars on their road, so after double-checking in both directions, he pulled out, driving slowly and carefully along the public road. Dismayed, Sarah frantically shook her head to indicate her dissent. No sooner had he pulled out, however, than a white car appeared from around a bend behind them. It was a long way off, but was clearly travelling fairly quickly.

Mike wondered if anyone in the houses they passed was looking out of their windows at that time; they knew a lot of their neighbours. One of them, Olivia, was on her knees, weeding the front garden of her cottage on the Jeep's left. Her 13-year-old son, Adam, worked part-time for Sarah in her farm shop. Her husband, David, drank with Mike and a few other men in the local pub most Friday evenings. Luckily, Olivia didn't look up as the Jeep passed by, which was a huge relief to Mike (and Sarah). They did, however, pass a lone male cyclist in his thirties travelling in the opposite direction. Sarah was mortified at being seen by yet another man, but even more so when she recognised him as a regular in her farm shop. He didn't recognise her though, being too distracted by her womanly assets on display to even look at her face. He was clearly shocked at what he saw, and looked over his shoulder after passing the Jeep. A little further on they passed another group of ramblers walking in single file towards them; they looked on open-mouthed as the stripped and mounted woman passed by them. Sarah looked away, trying to hide her face in shame as best she could. Seeing three guys in the mixed group, Mike incremented his mental count of men having seen Sarah to fourteen.

After a quarter of a mile, their road ended at a T-junction onto a minor 'B' road. Mike had considered turning right here and driving Sarah past the nearby row of shops and the local pub, but decided that would be too risky. Instead he signalled to turn left as they approached the dashed white line painted at the end on their road (of course, turning left was in itself a calculated risk - he worried that he might get stuck behind a slow-moving farm vehicle, or have to stop for a delivery van, or road works, you name it...all were regular occurrences).

***

The road they were joining, however, wasn't as quiet as usual (perhaps because of a summer fair that was taking place that day in a nearby town, Mike thought), and he was well aware that Sarah was very exposed as he gave way to passing traffic with the engine idling.

Waiting at the bus stop almost opposite their junction was a group of youths: two girls, and three boys, all in their late teens Mike guessed. Sarah saw them too, and instantly recognised a couple: a boy called Terry, and his girlfriend April. Terry had worked in her farm shop for a while the previous year, but she had sacked him after catching him stealing. She'd had a blazing row with Terry's mom when she complained about his sacking. Sarah prayed the youths wouldn't see her, but the next second, to her dismay April looked over and spotted her. Mike heard April's high-pitched screech though his opened windows as she pointed at his denuded wife. The group cheered their approval, and aimed their phones in Sarah's direction. She could only lie there fully exposing herself to her disgruntled former employee, his girlfriend, and their friends. She was horrified that anyone other than her husband had pornographic photos of her, let alone a bunch of local teen troublemakers!

As well as general taunting and obscene language hurled in their direction, Mike heard the teens use his wife's name, and his stomach lurched as he realised she had been recognised! Looking closer, a couple of the teens did look familiar. He knew that the photos they were taking would show her face clearly (as well as her pussy and tits of course), and dreaded who they might show them to. He considered turning back and returning to their farm the way they'd came, but the car that had been following him (a white BMW) finally caught up, and stopped directly behind the Jeep, indicating to turn left too. He nervously waited until it was clear in both directions, which seemed ages but was only about twenty seconds, time enough though for the driver behind him to impatiently beep his horn at the delay. Just as the youths were about to cross the road for a closer look, Mike saw his opportunity and quickly turned left. He saw the youths waving and jeering in his rearview mirror. He also saw the BMW pull out and follow him.

Mike's aim had been to re-enter his own farmland via another gate about half a mile along the road on the left without encountering other road users, however, seeing how busy the road was, he knew that was unlikely. This proved to be the case, as before the BMW had even caught up to their Jeep, he saw another two vehicles approaching on the opposite side of the road. The first, a car, beeped its horn as it passed by. The second was a van with two men in the cab, and its driver flashed his lights on seeing Sarah. The BMW waited for both vehicles to pass by before overtaking the Jeep. Mike looked over at the driver as he drew level (a bearded Asian man in his thirties), and saw the look of shock on his face as he noticed the Jeep's bonnet adornment. Mike watched the BMW speed off ahead, but as it disappeared around a bend in the middle distance, it passed a tractor approaching on the opposite side of the road.

Mike calculated that the tractor would prevent him from reaching his turn-off without being seen, and because he knew all of the local farmers, whoever's tractor it was would recognise both his Jeep AND Sarah. He made a snap decision and turned right into the driveway that led to the neighbouring Tidwell's farm. He halted the Jeep and waited for the tractor to pass by, meanwhile, looking for somewhere to turn around; this proved impossible, though, as there was a stream running along one side of the potholed gravel track, and a trench along the other. To his dismay, however, the tractor turned into the same driveway; he guessed its driver must be either Geoff Tidwell or one of his sons! "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he uttered. His only option was to continue to drive along the track, towards the Tidwell's farmhouse. Thinking quickly, he decided that the tractor driver probably hadn't seen Sarah, and the only way to keep it that way was to keep facing away from it. He went as fast as he dared along the rough track, and put a little distance between him and the tractor. Sarah's exposed breasts bounced up and down as they passed a group of young boys playing soccer in a field adjacent to the track, but luckily none of them looked over. He parked the Jeep away from the farmhouse, next to a row of three large static caravans that weren't there last time he'd visited.

***

Leaving the key in the ignition, Mike jumped out of the Jeep. In a desperate bid to attract her husband's attention, Sarah made urgent muffled grunts and wailing noises, while nodding her head frantically and trying to free her limbs - he imagined she was just panicking because she was naked on someone else's farm. "Sorry, I'll be quick as I can!" he assured her as he hurried away, knowing he didn't have time to release her - he had to head off the oncoming tractor and divert its driver's attention from his own vehicle. Sarah, who'd seen something he hadn't, let out a muffled scream of frustration and panic into her gag.

mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers
12