A Fantasy Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tractor's driver was indeed Geoff Tidwell, the middle-aged owner of the farm. "Mike, how are you? To what do we owe this visit?" he asked, shaking his hand. Mike thought that Geoff was alright, but Sarah couldn't stand him. She'd always thought he was "up himself"; self-important and bigoted. Geoff was married to Mary, and they had three sons aged 15, 18, and 24. Their older two worked on the farm too.

"Oh, just thought I'd come and say hi; it's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yes, more than a year probably. How's Sarah?" Mike gulped, knowing she was far from alright at that moment.

"Oh, she's good. Mary and the boys?"

"All good thanks. Looks like your Jeep's attracting a lot of interest," Geoff commented, looking over his neighbour's shoulder. Mike had his back to his Jeep as they chatted, so hadn't noticed what had been going on behind him. Panicking, he span round to see a group of eight men crowded around the front of his Jeep, jostling for the best position to take photographs of it with their phones. Of course Mike knew it wasn't the Jeep they were photographing. "I've been thinking of getting a Jeep myself..." Geoff continued, but Mike had already begun running back to his vehicle.

***

Mike had to elbow his way through the throng of men leering at his wife, who were temporary Polish pickers employed by Geoff, and lived on-site during the picking season. They were making appreciative noises and eagerly commenting on what they were viewing to one another in Polish and broken English. "Nice, pink meat, yes," one commented to him as he pointed at her gaping vagina.

Mike saw the look of total humiliation and terror on Sarah's face, and didn't know whether to free her first, or cover her modesty. Opting for the latter, he removed his t-shirt and placed it over her crotch, then pulled it higher to cover her nipples too. He then tried to untie the rope attaching her left wrist to the door mirror. This proved to be impossible (partly because Sarah had pulled it tighter in her desperation to escape). Also, no sooner had he began his attempt to release his wife, than his shirt was whipped off her by one of the mob and tossed aside, re-exposing her in all her glory.

By this time, Geoff had joined the audience. "What the hell is ... Sarah?" he announced incredulously. "Is that Sarah, Mike? What's going on?" He made eye contact with his exposed, bound and gagged neighbour, who looked utterly shamed. Her disgrace deepened even further as she watched him lower his gaze to take in the view her perky tits, then lower to her inviting pussy; with her thighs forced wide apart her entire slit could be seen from front to back. He, like his employees, drank in the view of her slightly parted labia, revealing her intimate pink folds within. Ignoring Geoff's question, Mike continued to try to untie the rope. Jeers, catcalls, and wolf-whistles continued to emanate from the Increasingly boisterous crowd as he worked.

Eventually, after many long seconds, he gave up, deciding that the only course of action was to drive her away from the scene. He entered the Jeep via the passenger door and climbed into the driver's seat. Looking though the windscreen he saw lust on the faces of all of the men ogling his wife's naked body. Jealous and humiliated, he was desperate to get Sarah away from all the men unashamedly ogling her private parts.

The crowd's numbers had now been swollen by more males attracted by the commotion, as well as both of Geoff's grown-up sons, and even a group of young women (Polish and English), standing at the back, giggling and commenting gleefully among themselves at the predicament of the unfortunate woman tied to the Jeep. Everyone, it seemed, was taking photos or videos of his wife, and Mike knew that they'd spread like wildfire around their village!

"Oh my God," Mike heard one of Geoff's sons exclaim. "Is that... Mrs Melton?"

"Fuck me, yes it is, it's Mrs Melton!" his brother confirmed after tearing his eyes (and phone camera) away from her feminine assets to her face. "You're into some kinky stuff, aren't you, Mrs M?" he teased.

***

Mike was desperate to get away quickly, but after frantically feeling around below the steering column for the ignition key, he looked and discovered it was missing! Looking outside again, he saw a skinny, young Polish worker gleefully taunting him by dangling the key he was looking for from its plastic fob. By the time he'd climbed out of the driver side, the young man had moved behind some of his co-workers, but was still waving the key provocatively above his head. Mike lunged at him, trying to grab it, but was restrained by a couple of much larger Polish men, who held onto his arms. The mood had become quite hostile by now, and Mike realised his only hope was the older farmer. "Geoff, please tell them to give me the key!" he pleaded, shrugging off his two captors.

"But why is she naked?" Geoff asked without taking his eyes off Sarah.

"It's just a dare that's gone too far," Mike explained. "Got out of hand. Look, can I explain later? Please help!"

"Out of hand is an understatement I'd say," Geoff grinned, nodding towards Mike's stripped and degraded wife with every orifice on show. "I don't think you're getting your key back, but I'll get Mary to bring out a knife," and proceeded to extract his mobile phone from his shirt pocket. But before dialling, he turned towards his workers. "Come on you lot, back off now. Give the lady some dignity," he commanded his workers, and shooed them using both hands. They did move backwards, but not far. Mike couldn't see his shirt lying anywhere, so leaned over the side of the Jeep and cupped his wife's crotch with his right hand and used his left arm to cover both her breasts. This prompted boos from the onlookers.

Geoff was about to call his wife to bring him a knife when his oldest son said produced a penknife. "Don't worry dad, I'll use this," he said, and began cutting through the rope binding Sarah's left ankle. Sarah, still gagged looked down at the young man vigorously sawing at the rope. "We'll have you free in a jiffy, Mrs M," he grinned up at her face, then at her thigh that her husband was barely concealing with his hand.

"Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, aren't you, Mike?" Geoff joked. "We've all seen it."

"And photographed it," his younger son added, winking.

"I was only saying to Mary the other week we should see more of you two," Geoff commented as watched his son working to release the embarrassed woman. "But we never expected to see quite so more of Sarah, eh lads?" he joked. Murmurs of agreement emanated from the audience.

Soon Sarah's left ankle was free, and she was finally able to close her legs. Soon after that her right leg was free also. Once her right wrist had been released, she yanked off her gag and replaced Mike's hand that was cupping her pussy with her own. She then went on to issue a stream of obscenities directed at her husband, and then at her audience: "Had a good look, have you?" she screamed at the sniggering crowd of workers, who by this time were again surrounding the scene of her debasement. "And you, you filthy old pervert!" she snarled at Geoff.

"You're the one who arrived here with your wares on show, missy," the farmer retorted.

As soon as all four of her limbs were free, Sarah pushed her husband away, leapt off the bonnet, and jostled through the throng of horny men to look for her clothes inside the Jeep. One of the Polish workers mimed taking her from behind as she was bent over to look behind the seats. "I left them in the porch," Mike admitted. Exasperated and desperate, she again pushed her way through the mob surrounding her and sprinted back down the track they had driven up. Favouring speed over modesty, she didn't bother trying to cover her nudity as she ran.

Mike at first looked for the Polish worker who had his car key, but soon gave up, resolving to go after Sarah on foot, leaving the Jeep on Tidwell's farm.

***

Sarah ran to the end of the Tidwell's driveway as fast as she could on the uneven gravel track, then headed back the way they'd came (forgetting about the shorter way back through the entrance Mike was aiming for). The road was even busier than it had been before, and Sarah attracted a lot of appreciative honks from the passing cars, as well as lewd comments shouted out of the windows from their drivers and passengers. By the time she reached the road junction she was exhausted, and had to revert to a much slower jog, now covering her crotch and breasts with her hands and arms. There was nobody waiting at the bus stop this time. Mike was some way behind her, equally exhausted.

Only one more car passed Sarah on her final stretch before reaching their driveway; its young male driver honked his horn in appreciation. She encountered no pedestrians or walkers, but her friend Olivia was still in her front garden, and had been joined by her husband, David. Both were astonished, and stood staring as their naked neighbour approached. "Sarah?" Olivia shouted. "Where are your clothes?" Her husband just stood open mouthed in delighted awe.

"Oh God, don't look," Sarah replied as she hurried by as quickly as she could. David drank in the sight of Sarah's barely covered assets, and admired her completely bare backside once she'd hurried past him.

Mike, a little way behind, was also asked what was happening by their astonished neighbours; had Sarah been raped or something? He stopped briefly, and answered with "No, nothing like that; it's just a dare."

"Lovely bottom, mate!" David grinned, to which Olivia gave him a playful punch on the arm.

"Don't tell anyone about this, will you, please?" Mike implored.

"No, we won't," Olivia assured him.

"You're joking," David disagreed. "Wait till I tell the guys!" Mike knew he meant the other men they drank with, and that it wouldn't be long before David (and those other guys) saw a LOT more of Sarah, once the photos and videos inevitably got passed around. He also knew that Olivia couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Sarah continued to streak back home as her husband briefly stopped outside their neighbours; she turned into their driveway, and continued to jog along the dirt track towards their farm buildings. She spotted two figures sitting on the steps of their farmhouse, and guessed it was her husband's workers, Pete and his brother Richard; she resolved to march up to them covering herself as best she could, and ask them to give her something to wear.

***

The two farmhands saw Sarah approaching and got to their feet. However, she was so focused on heading to the house as quickly as possible, that she didn't see the group of youths from the bus stop emerge from where they'd been waiting for her around the corner of her farm shop.

The gang ambushed Sarah when she was halfway across the courtyard. They surrounded her, preventing her from going any further. Terry and April were the ringleaders as they all teased and taunted Terry's ex-boss mercilessly. Once Mike had finally caught up, he found his wife surrounded by the teens, who were gleefully forcing her to reveal her private parts for them to photograph by pulling away her hands and arms. Both girls were screeching with pure delight. Seeing her husband through the throng surrounding her, Sarah screamed "Open the door!"

Mike obeyed Sarah's instruction and hurried to unlock the porch, then the front door. By this time Sarah had been dragged to the ground. He turned to his pair of farmhands, who were standing next to the porch steps keenly observing (and recording on their phones) his naked wife's ordeal. "Don't just stand there," he barked, "help me get her inside."

The three men pulled the youths off of Sarah, then hauled her to her feet. Once free of her tormentors she ran into the house and upstairs, locking herself in their bedroom. The youths hung around for a few minutes outside, laughing and joking over the photographs and videos they'd taken, before finally moving away.

The three men sat in the kitchen and Mike explained what had happened. Soon Mike's phone began pinging with WhatsApp messages; the owner of the eight-strong "Guys Only!" group had renamed it to "The Sarah Melton Appreciation Society", and changed its banner photograph to one of her naked on the front of the Jeep. Lewd comments, photos, and even videos kept appearing as he watched. It was both embarrassing and exciting knowing that all of his friends had seen Sarah naked. Sarah refused to come down while Paul and Richard were there - in fact she didn't want to show her face to anyone in the village again, but knew she'd have to at some point.

12