A Fantasy with Sarina Valentina

Story Info
What happens when my wife conspires with Sarina Valentina to.
1.9k words
4.38
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GregBac
GregBac
1 Followers

Fantasy: Sarina Valentina

by GR

Early one Saturday morning, I was lying in bed, trying to decide if I wanted to get up or not. I still had my morning wood, and I looked over at my wife of thirty years and debated waking her up in a carnal way or not. My wife was sound asleep, snoring softly, so I decided that she would not appreciate being woken up so abruptly. I then tried to decide if should just go back to sleep or wander into the bathroom and take care of the fading erection, but the doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts. Normally, I would expected the dogs to have gone crazy barking, which would have awoken my wife, but they lay there silently as if the bell had not wrung. I wondered briefly if I had perhaps fallen asleep and dreamed it. To make sure, I got up, put some pants on, figuring my morning wood would disappear by the time I got to the door, and went downstairs to check.

When I got to the door, I looked through the opaque glass and saw general outline of someone standing there. I adjusted my pants so that my limp cock would point downwards, and I opened the front door. I was shocked, and my cock pressed against my pants in a resurgence of life; it was Sarina Valentina. I quickly opened the screen door and invited her into my home. The dogs were still quiet upstairs. Soon she and I were sitting in the living room talking.

"Sarina," I began, trying to sound nonchalant, "what brings you here?" I was now very awake, but very confused. I was going through various mental exercises to keep my cock from springing into any more action than it already had taken.

Sarina explained, "You might not know this, Harry, but I track the IP addresses of people who visit my web site. It turns out that you are my number one fan." My ability to control my cock was failing as I silently thanked 'Big Brother' for the up-side of surveillance. She continued, "I wanted to visit you and thank you personally." She paused for a moment. "I know that I should have called you before arriving, but your wife and I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh, I'm surprised," I confessed. I suddenly wondered how much trouble I was in since my wife knew about my desires for the woman sitting across next to me. Various scenarios ran through my head quickly - several ended in my blood oozing out of my lifeless corpse. I returned to the moment as I heard the beautiful lilt of Sarina's voice.

"Now, I want you to know that as my number one fan, you get my private phone number. Call me anytime." Her voice became very sexy. "For any reason. And I mean ANY reason." She winked at me, and my cock bulged against my pants. She smiled, and my defenses crumbled completely.

"My w-w-wife..." I stammered out.

"I talked to your wife already. She is a very lovely and kind woman." My heart sank as thoughts about how she would react, and then Sarina continued, "She is well aware of how you feel about me, and she said that I am the one woman with whom you can have an affair." This didn't sound like my wife.

I sat there speechless. I looked at Sarina like she was putting me on. Several conspiracies ran through my head. I excused myself and ran upstairs. I entered into my bedroom to find my wife awake and looking at me. I was about to say something, when she spoke first, "Is that Sarina downstairs?" I nodded. My wife smiled at me and said, "I know you have the hots for her. And I mean this next part from the bottom of my heart. I love you very much, and I give you permission to fuck Sarina however and whenever you want. Actually, there is one condition, but we'll talk about it later. The condition won't affect anything you two do before she leaves."

I stood there dumbfounded. I ran over, hugged my wife, mumbling out, "Thank you." I then ran downstairs to find Sarina sitting in the living room, waiting for me.

When I arrived, she asked, "How would you like me?"

"Hard and often," I replied. She smiled and giggled a little.

She walked over to me and greeted me with a slow, sensuous kiss, pushing her tongue deep in my mouth. I was torn between taking her right then and there, which would mean I would be done in a few minutes, or taking it slowly and making love to her for over an hour. It probably would depend on the which way the blood flowed.

As I kissed her, her arms went around my neck, and I ran my hands over her back and ass. I was feeling as many of her curves as I could while she still had her clothes on. In the back of my mind, it still felt like a cruel practical joke. But kissing her soon made me forget any dark motives.

We continued to kiss, exploring each others mouths with our tongues. When her tongue slid across mine, electric tingles ran through my body. Despite my desire to play it slowly, my cock started to press against my jeans. Our bodies were close enough that she had to be feeling the bulge pressing against her. She didn't say anything and let me take the lead. Since I continued to kiss her, she kissed me back, occasionally purring softly, making my lust for her grow.

After a few minutes, she lowered her arms, and started to explore my body. One hand moved around to my ass and the other started to rub my nipple through my shirt. More electric tingles ran over my body. By now, my cock was hurting by the restraints of my clothes.

She noticed that I was uncomfortable, so she stepped back, and reached down. She first rubbed the bulge and sensually oohed. Then she undid my buckle, unbuttoned the jeans, and pulled the zipper down. (Fortunately, I wasn't wearing any embarrassing underwear that day.) She knelt so she could help my pants fall all the way to the ground. Then she leaned forward and kissed my stiffening cock through my underwear. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back thinking about how good I was going to be feeling soon.

She reached up with her hands at my hips and slipped her thumbs under the waist band. As she slowly pulled the last undergarment down, she saw my cock waiting to spring out. Slowly, more and more appeared to her. When the waist band was down a few inches, it finally passed the tip of my bent down cock, and my shaft sprang out.

She smiled big and kissed the tip. I moved my hips forward to let her know that I was okay if she did more. She understood, opened her mouth, and took the entire length in. I felt the squeeze as the head popped into her throat. She had a very talented mouth and tongue. She moved her head back and forth gliding her tongue up and down the shaft. I realized I had two choices: either to think about baseball or to withdraw my cock from her mouth.

I thought about baseball for a minute, but realized that this was not working too well, so I pulled my hips back, extracting my cock from her mouth. She looked sad. I leaned over and kissed her to reassure her that it wasn't over. I knelt down in front of her, leaned forward, and kissed her.

Soon this kiss led to my hands on her ass and one of her hands groping my ass and her other on the back of my head holding me closer for a very intimate kiss. My hard cock rubbed against hers, causing hers to swell. I shifted one of my hands to her cock and stroked it while we continued exchanging saliva.

She was as sexy and erotic as I thought she would be.

After a few minutes, we both were very erect. I knew that she didn't shoot much cum, but I still wanted to taste what she had to offer. I lay down and invited her to lay beside me in 69. Once there, I took her cock into my mouth and sucked it like I had dreamed about for years.

She worked on my cock with her hand and mouth. My focus kept flipping back and forth between our cocks. I eventually resolved to bring her to orgasm. Using the techniques I had read about and had practiced on one of my wife's dildos, I sucked with the talent of an adept beginner.

Her response of moaning kept me going with what felt like the right way to do it. Within a few minutes, she stopped sucking on my cock all together and tried to breathe between the moans. Soon after, she shot her load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed what I could; it tasted as wonderful. After a few more pulses, I let her cock fall from my mouth.

She took a moment to catch her breath and then went back to my cock. She moved with it as I rolled onto my back. I neared cumming again, and she broke off. She pulled herself up to her face near mine and asked, "Sweetie, how do you want to cum?"

"I'm torn," I admitted. "Your mouth feels so good, but I also dream about cumming in your ass."

She smiled at the thought of my dreaming about her. She proposed, "How about I ride your cock for a few minutes. If still haven't cum, then I let my mouth finish you off."

I smiled with approval, so she moved her ass in position and lowered it onto my hard cock. My cock had not felt that good in a long time -- no offense meant to my wife. Sarina then moved up and down on my shaft. Her breasts and cock bounced up and down with her movements. It was too much for me to control.

My breathing became erratic and my moans of pleasure got louder. I held off cumming as long as I could, but it felt way too good for that to last. On a final drop, her ass cheeks hit my thighs and my cock exploded cum into her. She squealed with delight when she felt my sperm shoot into her.

She milked my cock a little longer and then dismounted. Some cum dripped from her ass back onto my cock, which she cleaned up with her tongue. When finished, she moved beside me and kissed me.

I stayed on the floor while she dressed. When she finished, I stood up and walked her over to the door. We hugged, and she said, "Call me anytime you want to talk or to fuck."

"I will."

She left me with a smile on my face.

I went upstairs and hugged my wife, thanking her for her understanding and love.

She smiled and looked at me. She explained what she meant earlier, "Here's the condition: even though you can have sex with her regularly, don't forget my needs. I expect that you will fuck me as often as you fuck her."

"I promise," I pledged. I kissed my wife and hugged her again.

Since then, I make love to my wife and have sex with Sarina once a week. Life could not get any better than this.

GregBac
GregBac
1 Followers