The Week that Changed My Life

Story Info
Wife fulfills all husbands secret fantasies during vacation.
9.2k words
4.71
22.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, It involves a male experiencing new sexual experiences for the first time with anal and cum eating and sucking another cock. I look forward to any feedback and thanks to those who help edit.

After 10 years of marriage, multiple kids, a busy career, and all that comes with life--kid's activities, personal activities, family matters and all the other joys that life offers--my wife's and I sex life had evolved to the mundane act of making love once a week or a few times a month; the same boring quick routine.

To make my decreased sex life worse, my wife Lexi, mid 30's had kept her body in top shape despite having multiple kids and all that comes along with motherhood. Her brunette shoulder length hair was always kept in top condition--put together every day. It highlighted her gorgeous creamy skin that tanned nicely in the sun.

She had a beautiful figure with great round natural breasts that had perfect midsize light pink nipples that begged to be sucked and nibbled on and rose to a hardened state with the slightest of licks or touch. They were perfect for burying a face in or lubing up and sliding my magic wand in between when we did things like that back in our younger days.

As time passed, she had developed a round firm bottom that drew the desire of my imagination even though it had been deemed a no-go zone since the first day of our relationship. Every once in a while I would slide a finger or tongue along her rosebud hoping for a slight positive reaction that would allow me to pursue further; however, sadly all that drew was a movement to move me back to her delicious smooth hairless pink pussy.

Though it was my favorite place to be stuck between-- her thighs--breathing in her scent, licking, and teasing her lips before teasing the clit and eventually driving my tongue as deep as possible making her wet and ready for my own 7.5" cock that has average thickness (I suppose compared to those seen in porn). This conclusion has been drawn based on my judgement that no one had ever been disappointed when seeing it for the first time, and many had been happily surprised considering what they were expecting based on the size of my 5'10 165lb slender frame. I had kept fit myself making sure that as I neared my late 30's that I continued to keep up with her magnificent body.

During our regular everyday multiple years of marriage with the "kids sex routine", once our foreplay session completed and she climbed on top as she rode my cock while I lifted up my neck and squeezed and sucked on her nipples for all they were worth until we both came, normally in close unison in what would be our 10-15 minutes of lust for the week or sometimes 2 weeks. This had been the routine for the better part of 10 years once we matured and kids started to arrive and time became of the essence. In our younger days, our sex life was consistent and had a little more variety, but nothing earth shattering or obscure. This was all soon to change in ways which at that point in time never seemed possible..

With a busy career travelling frequently and going through extended dry spells--every time we were blessed with the joy of a new mouth to feed coming into the world--each one causing my sexual appetite to only grow stronger-- while my amount of self-pleasuring increased. Continuous nights of trying to be intimate with my wife and being turned down along with countless number of nights alone in hotel rooms, heterosexual male-female porn become monotonous and soon masturbation sessions turned into the same boring routine as our regular sex life had become. Jerking off with the same hand cumming onto my stomach or straight into the porcelain bowl started to become stale and not as rewarding as it once was.

As my porn searches evolved to lesbian porn, threesomes FFM, the odd straight MFM changeup, and a developing fascination with hairy pussy. One night, I stumbled upon bisexual MMF videos that led to shemales being introduced into my regular searches. Slowly, I was being introduced to a sexual side of myself that I never knew existed.

Instead, self-play sessions started to evolve to include such pleasures as solo ass play and even cumming into my own mouth, realizing I was more submissive and sexually open than I had ever realized.

Conversations with Lexi about my new-found submissive side and secret thoughts of wanting to take a cock (fake or real) up the ass were slow to develop, but I eventually admitted it to her in a mistaken moment of lust when she ran her finger along my ass that felt so good and I begged her to do it again sometime but while wearing a strap-on. Over time as my secret desires grew and grew, I admitted my interest in tasting my own cum and requested her to let me eat her creampie after cumming inside her, which was unfortunately denied.

Lexi started to get concerned about my new sexual appetite complaining that none of her friends' husbands complained about their own sex life and it didn't sound much different than our own. I had just about given up on fulfilling anything on my sexual bucket list when...

One night coming home from work late; I was very quiet thinking everyone in the house was asleep as I crept my way up the dark stairs. I started to hear noises coming from the bedroom, confused at first as it sounded like sex noises and could tell from the flickering lighting that a TV or computer screen must have been on. As I turned the door handle there was a sight that I never thought I'd ever lay eyes on: Lexi completely naked riding a dildo, with her hand squeezing her hard nipples, while staring at a computer screen that based on the sounds was clearly a multiple person scene.

She immediately stopped, abruptly shut the computer and covered herself up. I was so stunned at the scene I just stood there not knowing what words to say first or whether I should just walk over to her and finish her off. She was flush red from both being caught in the heat of the moment and because she was hot from being in mid orgasm.

Once regaining my composure in a few quick moments I walked over and planted a kiss on her lips, took her hand and asked what she was watching? What was the thing that really made her tick? She refused to say and instead just started kissing me wanting to cum as she was in the middle of her solo session. I was rock hard from the moment I saw her riding her dildo and quickly forgot about the porn she was watching and started to concentrate on making her cum, taking her dildo which was black 9" and thick, driving it into her wet pussy as she sucked and swallowed my cock like it was the greatest ice cream cone she had ever eaten.

For the first time in a many year's I came in her mouth that night as she came hard riding the big black dildo. Her pussy lips were red and swollen from taking all the 9 inches of black, thick, silicon cock. As I pulled it out, soaking wet from her cum-soaked pussy, my lust for cock took over and I slowly slid as much of the black cock I could into my mouth tasting her pussy juice straight off the cock thay made her cum. After being a bit taken aback at first, watching me suck her big black dildo she leaned over and gave me a big kiss as I pulled the cock out of my mouth. I could taste the faint remains of my cum in her mouth as I immediately became hard again. Noticing this she quickly grabbed it and confronted me,

"I know all of your dirty darkest perverted secrets even the ones you haven't shared with me" and "I can't believe what I found when looking through your computer history. So I'm not surprised in the least that you are hard again after putting that black dildo in your mouth"

With this she quickly slammed the pussy juice laden cock down my throat as she laid me down and slowly jerked my cock until I quickly came, while I continued to be forced to suck on the fake black dildo. Shooting 3-4 loads straight into the air landing on my cheat and stomach. Laying their in a dazed state, covered in my own cum staring at Lex, holding the cock she had just mouth fucked me with, I tried to collect my thoughts. Cumming twice in a short time period after coming home late, expecting everyone to be asleep only to catch my wife masturbating was something I never expected and something that would forever change the sexual dimension of our relationship.

The next morning we woke up to the sounds of kids and we went on with life as if nothing had previously happened. The next week went by with no sex as usual and no discussions about that night at all. Until I came home one night to find an envelope on my pillow which had tickets for a 1 week adults-only vacation for 2 to Jamaica in one month's time. The letter accompanying the tickets also said be prepared for the week of your life and all of your fantasies to cum true, with one catch - NO SEX - for the month leading up. Shaking my head in disbelief I headed downstairs to my smiling Lexi who just simply said

"Are you in?"

One word "YES" i blurted out so quickly.

But not knowing what to fully expect and still not knowing exactly what she had found on my computer I was excited, afraid, and intrigued by what she had planned and what she had maybe seen and possibly enjoyed?

The next month was torture on my cock, no sex, no BJ, nothing but myself and a whole ton of sexual excitement. I tried to maintain my regular routine of cumming 3-5 times a week, depending on how I was feeling and what was going on. By the time the month had passed and we were packing our bags, I couldn't even look at Lex without instantly getting hard. She didn't help things by sliding her hand along my front or my ass teasing me a couple of times a week leading up to the trip, but never going any further.

We packed our bags and I noticed a couple of new skimpy looking swimsuits being thrown in and what looked to be a couple of even skimpier looking private evening outfits. My wife had always dressed in a conservative way even though she had the body to wear anything she desired, so the addition of these items made me really start to wonder what the resort was going to be like and what was in store for us.

Day 1 - The flight was just the way I like it--uneventful--and we arrived in the late afternoon, checked into our room, that had a nice king size bed and a big shower with a Jacuzzi tub. Went out and toured the resort, it had a couple of main pools that connected to each other with a large swim-up bar. We had dinner at the main buffet, watching the stage entertainment and scoping out other guests who had also just arrived. I noticed that there were many good looking couples and none were afraid of showing any PDA. I was quite worked up by this point with a month of no sex and a few days off from cumming leading up to the trip.

We got back to the room and it was time for surprise number 1 of the week. Lexi was wearing a flowing knee length white summer dress that showed just the right amount of cleavage that I noticed a few guys and girls checking out as we left the entertainment area. We immediately started kissing and In one swift move in a break of our deep kissing, she removed her dress showing that she had skipped wearing underwear and was sporting a visible bush that she said she been growing out since she enacted the one month sex ban.

I led her to the bed and immediately dove into her new inviting, now dripping wet hairy pussy. She started explaining how naughty she felt not wearing panties at dinner and watching lots of other couples make out at the surrounding tables really made her wet. Knowing the surprise she had it store with her hairy pussy, only made it more exciting for her and she couldn't wait to show me. A feeling inside of her had awoken when she found my online porn history and she had a new-found confidence and interest in trying a number of new things, and this little hairy surprise was just the beginning of what she had in store for the week.

I was so excited and turned on with going down on her bush; the sweet taste of her pussy juice was filling all of my senses as her hair got wetter with every lick I gave her lips, clit, and surrounding area. I took my time teasing her, sliding my tongue around her lips making her so wet it was leaking out of her pussy and onto my chin. I moved towards her clit slightly breathing on it before flicking my tongue repeatedly over her clit as I slid a couple of fingers in and out of her. As her moans became more intense and closer together, she grabbed my head and pushed me into her cunt as I removed my fingers, she took control and started to talk dirty telling me to eat her wet hairy pussy until she came. She continued to grind her hairy wet pussy on my face as she started to flood my mouth with her tasty cum.

I couldn't get enough, and I licked all of the remaining juice off her drenched pussy. She looked at me and smiled saying I knew you would like it; you haven't eaten me out like that well in years as she winked at me and slid my cock into her mouth. I didn't know what to expect next. Knowing she never goes twice in a session and not liking cum in general, I was curious how and where I was going to cum and even more shocked as she continued to blow past my first warning and then my second warning and started to swallow every drop as I came with rope after rope of creamy white cum into the back of her mouth as she continued to twirl her tongue around my cock.

As I fell back on the bed, she climbed on top of me and gave me a deep kiss with her mouth; I could still taste remnants of my cum on her tongue; we kissed for a long time while she giggled like a little kid--I could feel a sense of play returning to our relationship. As we cuddled together, she said better get some sleep it's going to be an eventful week. Tired from the travel day and the recent oral, we both drifted to sleep, naked and listening to the ocean waves come through the window.

Day 2 - We awoke and my morning wood was in full effect. Without much touching, she was wet and ready to mount me as she rode me cowgirl style, I was watching her tits bounce up and down and her hairy pussy grinding away at my morning hard on. Soon our breathing quickened and I came in her as she climaxed falling on top of me. As I started to soften and slid out, she quickly stood up and threw her wet hairy cum-filled pussy onto my face as I got my first taste of my new favorite kind of pie.

I was excited, nervous and scared, like many guys who enjoy the thought of tasting themselves while they are horny, the feeling normally dissipates quickly the moment that you cum and this time was no different for me except Lexi had a plan. As she mounted my face, she started:

"I know how much you want this and there is no getting out of it now. Your cum is ready for you, I'm going to push it out of my wet cum-soaked hairy pussy straight into your mouth. Now start licking you filthy cum slut"

With that, I knew she had watched all of my femdom porn I had been watching and I was loving her new-found dominant side. The first drop hit my tongue and I knew I was hooked, with her sitting on my face forcing my own cum into my mouth with her pussy. It was so wet and smelled like a combination of salty cum, her sweet pussy juice, and cock. I was instantly getting hard again from this. I ate my cum from her pussy recalling how many nights I've dreamed of eating her creampie. It tasted nothing like the regular straight cum on its own that I tasted during solo sessions.

Her sweet pussy juice balancing out the flavor and my cum just made it so there was more pussy juice to be had. I slid my tongue between her lips and scooped out ropes and ropes of beautiful white thick creamy freshly made hot cum. After the majority of my cum had gone from her pussy into my mouth, she stood up turned around, and sat back down on my face reverse cowgirl style with her ass facing me. In this position, I couldn't help myself and let my tongue roam and started to rim her ass. I could sense she started to enjoy it after I had just licked her pussy clean and was starting to feel, her 2nd O of the morning build. She reached out and started to stroke my cock. I felt her shift to take my dick into her mouth and shifting so her pussy was back on my mouth, which had a little bit more of my cum starting to ooze out and into my mouth as I licked in this 69 position. All this sensation was too much as I had finally lived out my fantasy of being forced to eat my own cum. With a loud slurping pop she removed my cock from her mouth and asked where I would like to cum.

"Onto your hairy pussy" I whimpered, wanting to be drained again.

She flipped around so we were facing each other and she slid her legs between mine, so we were sitting upright with my cock almost touching her pussy. She took both hands and started giving a great 2 handed twisting hand job, using her spit as lube. I didn't last long and soon enough I was past the point of no return. She laid down and directed the tip of my cock directly onto her hairy pussy as I deposited my load.

This time I didn't need to be forced. I quickly jumped all over this opportunity and started licking my cum directly off her hairy bush. This time the taste was much saltier than when mixed with her pussy juice. I licked her hairy mound clean loving how dirty this whole scene was. Once my cum was gone, I stayed down and ate her out as I did this; I used spit and wet her asshole as she seemed accepting earlier. I used my thumb and gently circled her now wet asshole as I alternated sucking on her clit and driving my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could.

I circled her virgin asshole with my thumb as I ate her to her 2nd O of the morning and we both collapsed on the bed.

Thinking it was time to go get actual breakfast instead of the cum feast I was so far enjoying that morning. We showered and got our stuff ready to go have a relaxing time day drinking by the pool.

Not knowing what was going to happen the rest of the week I made sure to grab twice as much pineapple as I normally would, testing out the old wives tale that eating pineapple makes your cum sweeter.

"You must have like your pre-meal this morning and now trying to make it even better" She joked

Being our first time at the resort during daylight, I was impressed with the sheer beauty of the resort and pool. We got to our chairs and I went and grabbed us a couple of fruity rum drinks to start the day. When I came back to the pool I couldn't help but notice a black woman who had set up shop next to us and was lying face down on the bench-like chair leaving not much of her thong clad ass to the imagination. Even though Lexi has a fantastic ass, this woman had the typically bubble butt booty that I loved watching in porn.

Of course Lexi caught me staring as I brought our drinks back,

"Don't trip and fall while not watching where you are going"

I laughed it off and handed her drink,

"If you think her back side is nice, you would have loved her front side before she laid down" she continued.

I tried to laugh it off again not wanting to do or say anything that could ruin what this week was turning into, as she had already fulfilled 2 of my fantasies so far. We talked and scoped out the scene, pulled out a couple of books, and settled into relaxing for our first day. I drifted off at one point and awoke to my wife talking to the black woman beside us. Seeing her face for the first time, she was very hot with a long face with strong bone structure. She spoke in a low feminine voice and looked tall and I quickly guessed that she had an in-charge personality. I was disappointed to see that she had put a towel wrapped around her and I couldn't steal anymore glimpses of her great ass. Soon enough she pulled down the towel so it was just covering her bottom half, which gave me my first glimpse of what I was expecting to be a huge rack. To my surprise she had an average looking B cup-sized tits, contrary to my thoughts as Lexi had joked earlier that I would have enjoyed the front side view.