All Comments on 'A Farmer's Mother'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yup

Damn good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10 stars not five

A great story can't give it enough stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story!!

It's a long story but I wasn't ready for it to end. The sex is just part of what makes this story so enjoyable, the building of the characters is outstanding and very believable. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I like the way you developed your characters. I liked the pace of the story and the interaction of the characters. I loved the emotions the family shared with each other. I like your style and will read more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent writing and a wonderful story with slight Pagan overtones. Love isn't always conventional, but should always be respectful. Perhaps the writer can share/create stories of other members of the community he belonged to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Though a couple continuity errors. Mother has green eyes, then later brown. Story starts in 1934 and ends in 1931. So... incest enables time travel?

Better if the children decide it's right rather than making it deliberate. The first generation the chances of genetic defects aren't that much higher, but it does increase with each added generation. A farmer should know you need to add to the bloodlne to keep the stock healthy. Nice fantasy otherwise. 4*

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 4 years ago
Well written

Your story flowed. I enjoyed it very much and brought back memories of my Mother. I caught her getting out of the tub(She screamed and hollered at me) I did leave but not before getting a good look. LOL. Later on, I guess maybe 3 years, she caught me masturbating in bed. She just walked over and just watched. No scolding just watching. If I had thought, I could have reached out and taken her hand and placed it where it would have done the most good. Thanks for a great story.

pepepilotpepepilotover 4 years ago
Awesome

As another wrote, it's a bit long, but so well done that I didn't realize how long until I finished. The story line was great, the writing was wonderful and the story was so captivating that I just kept going.

And yes, it did bring back thoughts of events of years ago.

Thank you.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 4 years ago
Great story

...and quite different from most of the stuff I have found on this site. I see that pretty well all the comments here are positive...and mine is too. No matter how hard we try, we are all susceptible to 'errors' whether spelling, grammatical or whatever. But lets rather look at the overall result: it was erotic and articulate, it held together nicely, the characters were convincing, there was no whambam thank you mam pace (thank goodness!)...and it made my loins tingle throughout. A hint of paganism at the end was a nice touch - a Happy Ending, what more does a reader want? You can be proud of your story LateStageInfernalism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exceptional

Very well written and entertaining. A little different but quite enjoyable. Will now have to check out some of your previous work.Thank You!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful story

Very well written and much love to go around. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Read

Loved the story. I stayed riveted to the screene reading until it was done. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Keep it up!!!!!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Awesome story! So fucking hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story. Loved it. Keep writing more.

Very nicely written. Keep writing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Great Tale

Great Tale lots of love and sense of what's right in their eyes.

Takeshi3Takeshi3over 4 years ago
Very Unique

The setting, genre, and light fantasy elements combined come together to make this a pretty unique tale. A very well done story that I can feel had a lot of work out into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congratulations

You are currently one of the best writers on this site, and I like how you are expanding your repertoire with every story. Keep going.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Nice story

But hate to see that community in a couple of generations of that inbreeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too many idiots do not realize how things were in the past !!

If the father was killed or died the oldest son took the chair at the head of the table. He was the man of the house or cabin with all the "benefits" that went with it. Otherwise families could not survive. Badmouthing incest not brilliant, shows a lack of understanding about our world. This story could be absolutely true and factual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*

Finally a mom/son story from incredibly talented LateStageInfernalism.

I can only say thank you and remain hopeful for more such stories in the future.

THANK YOU for writing and sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family

What a great story Very enjoyable reading I hope to read more stories like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! That was one of he best stories I have read in a long long time. I regret not being able to be part of such a group my loss. Please write some more of how the family continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hail the horned god!

Hail the old ways!

SSDemonSSDemonover 4 years ago
Whoa!

This may be the most erotic story I have ever read. I am just blown away more at each turn of the page!

A story that flows beautifully throughout. The sexual tension ebbs and flows perfectly.

I was a little put off by the son spanking his mother the first time, and was resolved to stop reading the next time it happened. Instead, I just put it down to the way things were in that era. It was not as punishing abuse that I'm sure many, many other women endured.

That being said I stand by my first sentence: very close to the most erotic story I've ever read!

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

I really like how you told the story like it's from an old journal or letter.

sounds lame but everything else as expected from you. really good written, very erotic story. everything pretty much told. the open ends (dad's disappearing I think is clear to everyone) are very obvious. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Cernunnos?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
That Stag & Oak Religion sounds like it might at least be fun...

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very good

I don't know why you included the supernatural aura/cult thing at the end. It's a tick off.

Jack was a litte too aggressive. Great storytelling whatsoever.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Good story BUT

The cult ending was a little over the top .still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

sole seekersole seekeralmost 4 years ago
Awesome

If you're not a professional novelist you should be.

This was outstanding and you are my favorite author.

There are a few fine authors on this forum, but I think you're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written!

I too noticed the Horned God (Cernunnos) thought there, making the town a pagan one. Was an interesting twist for sure! Well written, and continue your writing. Five Stars

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Second time around

I've read this story some time ago but still enjoyed reading it again. Just thinking of the open love between the three of them is very up lifting and even somewhat erotic. Maybe one of these days I'll read it again and I'm betting I'll enjoy it just as much because it's a well written and loving story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

كان أحدهما شروق الشمس والآخر غروبًا ، 100%

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

I liked it... thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet home Alabama.

Great story though, really enjoyed it. Just curious, was the father killed ?

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

5/5, awesome story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s magic —- starts in 1934 and finishes in 1931 😂😂😂

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Terrific story and really well written. Emotional descriptions were particularly well done. Thanks for this!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

That was one hell of a story…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

A beautiful story, intense and romantic without being sentimental. Well prepared, written and edited throughout with only a couple of grammatical and spelling errors.

I am glad to note that you have returned to writing after a long period away from your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I got my older sister pregnant, she was in her senior year in high school, I told her that we needed to tell our mother that her daughter was pregnant by her son. I knew that our mother wouldn't throw us out in the cold and once she was aware that we truly loved each other that she would come to except that the baby growing in her daughter was going to be her grandchild.

And mom did come to understand that Maria and I were in love with each other, and we wanted to have the baby. Mom told us that there was no way that she would let us even think of aborting her grandchild.

Maria was about 4 months pregnant when she mentioned to me that if mom ever met some guy that it could destroy our family and the secret that mom's children had a child of their own. Maria came up with the idea that mom needed a lover who could never whisper a word about Maria and my child. Maria told me that I had to seduce our mother. Her logic was that if mom and I were lover's mom's sexual needs would be taken care of and she wouldn't need to bring a man into our family keeping the family secret just that....a secret. I told Maria that mom would never go for it. Maria said mom came around and accepted us as lovers and she bet that she could get mom to think about it but I had to get her to the finish line.

Maria was spot on. Our family unit is just that....our family unit. No man has ever entered our home or family. Maria ended up giving me a beautiful son. Mom is 2 months pregnant with my baby.

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Great story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The balance of the story starts off in the Spring of 1934 and supposedly all happens in 1931.

AND. . . . The story takes place over a period of time.

SO. . . . Where did the time go?

I hope Literotica allows authors to do some post-published editing. I'd think that the 1934 timeframe would be a better "fit" for the story, especially when mentioning FDR. Roosevelt was inaugurated in March of 1931 and the positive results of his policies really started hitting their stride by 1934. I'm not sure when the "looking back" testimony in the epilogue is supposed to have taken place as we aren't told how far into the future it takes place. But it dies seem as though a number of years have passed, so perhaps it was post-WW2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked the story. Not a fan of the pagan religious inferences during the ceremony. Kind of ruined it for me (personally). However, the love, commitment, sacrifice, and community were amazing through out the story. 4.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are 10,000 names for "mother fucker". The cradle of civilization is none other than St. Eve's hairy cunt. The purity of inbreeding is favored by the gods as Oedipus spews the most loving of seed. Mother Nature herself is hardwired to mate with her favored son. Tying the knot in our family tree, mothers and sons breed true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting angle, although I know there are probably a lot small communities that would practice the old ways. Great story! 5 ⭐

Gym52Gym529 months ago

I confirm my earlier statement, from a year ago, but now believe the spelling, idioms and grammar to be part and parcel of the American mid-west language.

ChunnanguruChunnanguru3 months ago

It’s been a long time since you’ve posted your beautiful awesome writings. Missing them. And I believe such a good and talented writer never stops writing. Kindly let me know where and how to access them.

Thanks

Redduster38Redduster382 months ago

That is great writing. Thanks

MadMargraveMadMargrave7 days ago

Beautfiully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...