A Fashionable Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain continued to fall, as I drove home that Friday afternoon. In fact, it had been poring for the past 3 days. At times, snow was mixed in. Typical winter in the Northwest. The streets, for these past 3 days, looked more like rivers then paved roads. My chief concern was getting the dresses and lingerie into the house without getting them soaked.

--------------------------

I met my husband William, 6 years ago through a mutual friend of ours. Susan and William had each attended the same charter type high school together. They both were living in Walla Walla, with William living just outside of the city limits, where as she lived just inside the city itself. She moved to Portland shortly after graduating.

Susan has the same personality as I do. Strong and dominating. We are, what you would call, kindred spirits. Her household is a female led one. Her husband became a wealthy man, mostly through inheritance. But he is weak, just like my father was. Susan turned him into a sissy. She is the one who runs the family business. I often would meet her during one of the many social events.

When Susan told me one day at lunch about William, he seemed to fit into what my mother had told me what to look for in a man. I had a strong feeling that he could very well be just like my father.

Don't get me wrong. I am not looking for a slave, but someone that I will not be arguing with everyday over every little thing. I have better things to do than to tell someone to pick up their socks.

Susan has been a frequent customer to the store. We would often times have lunch together, or just a cup of coffee. She also has utilized William's business to purchase several pieces of art. She said that he was always this cute, shy, wall flower type person. She said that he would be easily led by a strong woman, like myself.

As for me, my personality was forged from birth. My mother was the dominant in our household. The two of us would spend hours together, as I was growing up. She would tell me what to look for in a man if I wanted true marital bliss, just like she had with my father. She would continually point out his weaknesses.

If I was not happy with my husband's performance, she would then teach me on what and how to make any changes in my husband. She gave me numerous examples of the changes she had made with my father. In fact, I very rarely ever heard any other words out of my father's mouth other than 'yes dear'.

Thinking back, my father was the one to do the dishes. On the weekends, he was also the one to cook dinner, do the laundry and the house cleaning. When not doing that, he would be out mowing the lawn and other yard work. This after working all week at a full time job.

With my personality, and lifestyle, it has always been difficult to find a man that fits properly into my life. Most men are afraid of a woman who has a stronger personality then they do. After meeting Susan for lunch one day, she finally convinced me to meet William.

Our first date confirmed all that I had hoped for. Everything that my mother told me to look for in a man, I found in William.

Susan had set us up on a blind date. I had made reservations for the 4 of us at an upscale restaurant. Susan and her husband Tim, along with William, met me there. William was noticeably frightened. After introductions were made, Susan and I sat on either side of him. Susan held his hand to reassure him and also to make sure that he did not bolt.

It turned out to be a very pleasant evening. It took some time, but I was able to get him to open up. Eventually, William and I became very comfortable with each other. After the main meal, Susan and Tim left. I drove William home after we had shared a dessert. In a role reversal, I walked him to his door. I asked him out for a date on Saturday. He accepted.

During the time that we dated, it took a little effort to draw him totally out of his shell. But I found a man who was more than I could have hoped for. I found him to be intelligent and funny. Along with someone who was pleasant to be with. By our third date, I found that I was truly in love with him. We were wed 6 months later.

Since the day we were married, our household has also been a female led one. It is, however, built on love and devotion to each other. It is not one where you will find any kind of abuse. My husband has given freely of himself to our marriage. We have freely exchanged the power that is usually found in a more traditional marriage.

Like my father, he does all of the household chores. The great thing about that, is that I do not need to nag or bitch about anything. The house is clean, dishes are done, and dinner is either done or just about. There is even a glass of wine waiting for me after walking through the door. All I need to do is kick my heels off and relax.

--------------------

Since William runs his own import export business from home, he is able to attend to the household chores with little difficulty. He usually uses drop shipping to have the merchandise sent to, or received from, his customers or vendors. The typical order is usually for less than 5 items. We converted our 2 car garage into his office and warehouse.

William is very good at spotting merchandise that would sell quickly and would bring a good profit margin. He has a natural affinity for business. His online catalog contains hundreds of items. If it were not for his personality, he would be a top salesman in any Fortune 100 company. As for the reason why he is not, I will explain shortly.

This business is perfect for him. He could never survive at a job that would require him to be face to face with other people. Any and all transactions are done either through direct order over the computer, or by e-mail, phone or auction. He utilizes the multiple wholesale online sites to buy and online shopping sites to sell.

William was abused as a child. His father was a drunk who took his frustration of not being able to hold down a job, on him and his mother. There economic situation meant that food and good clothes were in short supply. His clothes usually came from thrift stores. With food usually coming from church food banks.

School was no different. Because of his personality being so withdrawn and shy, his classmates picked on him as well. This only reinforced his father's abuse. Him being frightened by being bullied at school as well, could well be called a form of post traumatic syndrome. At least he excelled at his studies.

In fact, when he needs to send or receive a package, even to this day, it is usually just left outside. Weather permitting of course. He even still has difficulty speaking with any new delivery drivers. Very rarely does anyone come to the house, other than a postal worker or delivery driver, to pick up an order. This is all due to his childhood.

In an effort to avoid her husband, his mother would take William window shopping. Their favorite place was the flea market. It was there that William met an older woman who had taken an interest in him. It took some time, but finally William started to speak with her. She taught him about antiques and other collectibles. He became fascinated with them.

She also taught him that he could buy and sell things online. She taught William what to buy and how sell the things he bought. This intrigued William and gave him, and his mother, hope of a life after high school. For they could not afford to send him to college. She also taught him how to price them.

William eventually would spend many hours with her, and then go on a borrowed computer, learning all he could about a product. Along with researching to find various products, and learning all about art and other rare items. She also began to teach him on how to set up his own import export business during this time.

But all of that came to a tragic end. At the age of 16, he was an orphan. After a very bad beating, his mother had finally had enough, and killed his father. She later died herself from the injuries from that beating. He then went to live with his mother's sister. Who, after a time, was able to encouraged him to continue with his passion and to start his business for real.

She even bought him his first computer. She also continued to bring him to the flea market. Along with his business, at least those were positives in his life. A couple of years after he graduated high school, he moved to Portland. The income he generated from his little business, would only support himself in a small apartment. But it would be an income. Then, at the age of 23, he met Julie.

-------------------------

"William, I am about 5 minutes away from the house." I said into my cell phone. "I will need your assistance in bringing all of these clothes into the house."

"Yes dear." He meekly stated. "Your photo equipment arrived earlier." He informed her.

I acknowledged him, but didn't have time for any idle chit chat. The rain made it difficult to see the road. So I just hung up. I will be there soon enough.

When we converted the garage for William, we had the roll up garage door replaced with a wall. We had a wide entry door installed instead. As I was pulling into the driveway, I saw that William already had opened the door for us. Well as usual he was thinking smartly. I pulled my car off to the side of the driveway.

The company panel van had already pulled up as close to the door, as possible. After a brief set of instructions as to where everything was going, we had each the car and the van, unloaded in short order. The good thing was that none of the dresses got wet. But all of us and the carpet were soaked. I guess the carpet cleaners are getting a call.

William, myself and the driver, brought all of the dresses and boxes of shoes, jewelry and lingerie up to my office. It took all of us several trips each. My office looked like one of the cluttered back storage rooms at the store. So after hanging up the clothing in my home office, I gave the driver, from the store, a nice tip before he left.

William, as usual, already had dinner ready. I decided to wait to hit him up with my little surprise. Dinner would need to wait while we both took a shower and changed clothes. As usual, when I returned back downstairs and to the kitchen, there was a glass of wine waiting. After today, I will most likely need more than one.

During our early dinner, we talked about our respective days. William excitedly said that he had procured another customer who wanted a continuous order for one of his higher priced products. Also, that Susan called and wanted him to look for a specific piece of art.

I, in turn, explained about the delay in receiving, as well as, the additional items that were not expected that were added to the order for the fashion show. Also, explaining about the loss of being able to use the models and studio at work. But most importantly stressing the need for the pictures for the catalog that must be done by Monday.

"William, it is too bad that this storm has disrupted my plans for us to get away for a weekend." I complained. "If it was not for the storm, and the delaying of the shipment, we could have spent the weekend out by Mt. Hood. I was really looking forward for some time with you to decompress before the busy season." He agreed.

After we had finished dinner, William was at the sink washing the dishes. He was shifting from one foot to the other. That is a sign that he has something on his mind. Finally, his curiosity got the best of him. He then asked me as to why I had brought all of the clothes home and had the photo equipment sent here.

As I sat at the table, drinking my wine, I smiled watching him as he washed the dishes. The time had come to begin his final transformation. I first told him of the need for his assistance. "William, when we are done here, I will need for you to help me with this rush project." My tone left nothing for debate.

"Yes dear." He said over his shoulder. His tone showing his acquiescence. He got his answer. I walked up behind him. My 6' 1'' frame, along with my 4'' heels, towered over him. I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, my love." I said tenderly. "I love you." I refilled my glass, then sat back down.

I waited a few minutes to begin again. "William. You know that I love you very much, and would never do anything to intentionally harm you. Right?" I asked in a more loving tone. "Also, do you trust me?"

"Yes, Julie implicitly." He said immediately in his soft, loving voice. "I have been in love with you since the first moment we met."

"The reason why I ask, is because what I am about to ask you to do, will fully change our relationship." Even though I lead this relationship, I took a sip of wine to steady my nerves. "It will affect it, ...I hope, for the better." Whether for the better or not, it was still going to happen. In fact, it involves a realization that I have known for some time.

"Does this have to do with the clothes that were brought home?" His voice sounded a little hesitant. I detected a shiver of excitement and anticipation from him.

"Yes it does." Regaining my usual confident voice. "But it goes beyond just these clothes. It will involve you making a lifestyle change as well." I paused. "It may even be a life affirming one for you." I watched for any signs of hesitation. There were none that could be seen. "I will explain more, but we need to go upstairs to begin."

When he finished, I finished my wine then got up and we went upstairs. As we walked into our bedroom, I informed William what he will need to do. "First, I need for you to use this and remove all of your body hair." I showed him the bottle. "We will need to follow the instructions." I said a little forcefully. "I will assist you with your back and butt."

The great thing about a female led relationship, is that there is no back talk. What I say goes, and it gets done. As I have said earlier, we have been in one since the beginning. William started to unbutton his shirt. His sparsely, light colored hair came into view. Today, he will use the hair remover. I will make an appointment later on, for permanent laser hair removal.

When we reached our bed, I gave him the rest. "Then shower using these." I gave him the bottles of feminine shampoo, conditioner and body wash. "Then shave your face again. Afterwards, use this skin moisturizer all over your body." The feminine products I purchased today were for him to use now. "It is very important that your skin be smooth."

I will order the really good quality products, for him, tomorrow. He will use these types of products from now on. As opposed to his male bath products. I will throw those away later. I will also need to set up regular appointments for him, at my salon, to have his hair and nails done. This is all part of the changes that he will be going through.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband very much. I am very mindful of his past abuse and would never do anything to cause him any physical or mental harm. But William is a lamb. If left to his own devices, he would be eaten alive. His father saw to that.

But the time has finally come for me to have him admit who he really is. His experimentation into the female world, has come to an end. I need for him to bring his true self out into the open, and lead the life that he truly wants. If that means forcing the change on my own, then so be it.

Almost an hour later he entered our bedroom, wrapped in a towel. I had laid out the various sets of lingerie on the bed. Also, while he was in the shower, I took the time to set up the camera, lights and green screen, for the photo shoot in my studio. He stopped in the doorway, a noticeable gasp escaping his mouth, and gave me a very questioning look.

William is naturally slim from all of the daily running he does. His body shape, although not feminine in nature, could pass as female. His legs are long and shapely. Which are supporting his 5' 7'' frame. His facial features are nondescript, but could be described as either male or female. He has large blue eyes, which have that natural misty look.

He has short, naturally curly straw colored blond hair, which is some what unruly. His cheek bones are pronounced just enough to be able to color for that high end model look. His eye lashes are full and naturally long. His nose is softly tapered and fits his face. Also, it is not so narrow, or protruding to cause any shadows, that make-up would need to fix. All in all, this will be an easy transition.

In order not to frighten him, I needed to keep my explanation of what I needed to do purposely brief. Also, not telling him of my ulterior motive. "I need to show the sales associates how each of these items actually look on a person." I was slowly waving my hand over the bed. "It is better for some women to be able to visualize how something will look on them."

As I walked over to him, the smile on my face showed my love and affection. I gently grabbed his hand. I slowly guided him over to my make-up vanity. "Sit down my love. I need to make you into a fashion model." I detected a slight shiver of excitement and uncertainty.

I gently stroked his face and softly kissed his lips when I saw the frightened look on his face. "Don't worry my love, you need to look like a woman." Handing him the flesh colored gaff, I told him what it was for, then instructed him on how to tuck his penis and balls. I eventually needed to do it for him. His hands were shaking so much. This was to avoid any future problems.

I then spent the next couple of hours starting with applying the false nails, filing and shaping them, then painting both his finger and toe nails. While they were drying, I started plucking and shaping his eye brows. William did not appreciate the pain. Then onto applying his make-up, to the final touch of lipstick. Even without the wig, I could not believe his transformation.

The various color, style and length of hair of the wigs I brought home, lent the finishing touches to changing the overall look, and effect, that I needed to achieve. I needed to vary the look for only having one model. Which can be an issue. But having the right one, can be a bonus. I told him that he looked absolutely beautiful.

"William, it is getting late, so we will only do the undergarments, along with blouse and skirts tonight." I said after doing the final fluff of the first wig. I could not believe that William looked more like a woman, than most women do.

He was putting on the black lace panties, while I was retrieving the breast cups. He then put the matching bra on and I put the false cups into place. He slid the black nylon stockings on, attaching them to the matching garter belt, and put the matching heels on perfectly, without any instructions. He wore pearl earrings.

Because William very rarely exits the house, I purchase all of his clothing. I know what his measurements are, along with his shoe size. For me, it was an easy conversion to women's sizes. I was quite pleased with what I was seeing. My little butterfly was starting to break out of her cocoon. He will soon be my sissy.

While putting his make-up on, I had observed him closely, as well as, also during while he dressed. My expectations of him dressing in woman's clothes and make-up, were fully being realized. His excitement was evident dressed in the lingerie. I saw that he was restless, as his penis had apparently been tingling in the gaff.

With between clothing and wig changes, along with make-up changes and having to do between the breast touch up, we had endured more than a 4 hour photo shoot of the many various items. I took at least a dozen photos of each. We needed to go back and forth between the bedroom and studio for the changes in wardrobe.

I was constantly telling him how beautiful he was, and that I loved him very much. This kept his confidence up. It was nearly midnight when we finished.