A Fashionable Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will it take to complete this?" I just received permission to finish Willow's transition.

"When the missing inventory arrives, I will just need to have those photo's taken. I will also write up the bio for her." I downed the rest of my drink. "You will have that by Friday. Along with a full photo portfolio of her for any publicity that the store wants to do."

We shook hands to complete our meeting after I told him that I would not be in tomorrow. Then I returned back to my office, laptop in hand. I spoke with Clair to make sure that everything was running smoothly now. I also told her of my absence tomorrow, as well. Then left for home.

------------------------

I surprised Willow by my early return. She was still working in her office. As I entered the house, she was rushing as fast as she could on her heels, to meet me. "Julie, I was not expecting you for another 2 hours. I'm sorry that I do not have your wine waiting for you."

"That is alright my love. Please bring it into the living room. We have much to discuss." I softly kissed her lips. She took my heels off after I sat down, then left for the kitchen. Her heels clicking on the tile floor less hurriedly. I leaned back on the couch, relishing my early return.

When Willow joined me, she had mine and her wine with her. "Sit my love. Let me enjoy this extra time that we have." I felt the tension of the day slowly releasing from my body. "So how was your day my love?" I needed to just talk of everyday life with her. As she sat, she smoothed her skirt out just like any other woman.

"Nothing unusual. Although I did find some unusual art for Susan. I am sure that she will be very excited." She leaned further into my body. Her tension also releasing. "Business has been a little slow lately."

"That is fantastic about the art. I am sure that she will be very pleased." I pulled her head to me and we shared a gentle, loving kiss. "I am taking tomorrow off. We both have an appointment at my salon." I felt her stiffen. "Don't worry, my love. Margie will take very good care of you. She has worked with others just like you. I promise you will truly enjoy yourself."

We each had a few glasses of wine before dinner. Then Willow served us a very nice meal. Afterwards, as I watched her washing the dishes, I told her what would happen the rest of the evening. "Willow, after you finish there, please draw us a bath. I want to spend a very relaxing soak with you." I just sipped my brandy while enjoying watching her perform her domestic duties.

"That sounds wonderful." She almost dropped a plate she was so excited. "I will bring some wine up there as well." It may sound funny, but I truly enjoy watching her work. The peace and quiet is in stark contrast from her childhood.

----------------------

The scent of the lavender bubble bath permeated the room. I gently lowered my body into the hot, bubbly water. The remainder of the tension from the previous week quickly dissipating. When I was completely in, Willow stepped in and leaned into my body. My arms drawing her tightly into my breast. Her head nestled against my neck. Our love went unspoken.

We shaved each other after soaking for a while. After the water started to become too cold, we entered the shower so we could shampoo our hair. After toweling ourselves, we each applied the moisturizer to the other. I led Willow naked to our bed. No words were needed to be spoken as to my intention.

After laying down, I drew Willow into my breast. I kissed her forehead, then placed a tender kiss on her lips. My hand gently pinching her nipple, as I was stroking her breast. Her breast forms had been removed. "How did you feel having breasts?"

"At first it felt strange. They were trying to pull me forward." Her hand was gently stroking my left breast. "But then I figured how to balance myself, then it felt natural." I could hear her contented sigh.

"Would you like to have real ones?" I pinched her right nipple and sucked her left one. "I could see about getting you implants." If she said no, it would totally destroy our marriage. I was very nervous. I felt her body stiffen. We may be in an FLR, but our love comes first.

"Yes Julie. I would." Her excitement bubbling out. "But only if you want me to." Her eyes showing both excitement and fear.

"Well that depends on how well you take care of me tonight." I kissed her passionately. Our tongues dueled for supremacy.

Willow leaned up, her lips still on mine, then worked her way to my ear lobe. Nibbling on it, then she sucked on my neck. She was trying to give me a hickey. Then sliding down my body, her mouth started sucking my left breast. Taking the nipple, trapping it between her tongue and lips, she lovingly started nursing as if she were a baby. Her hand kneading the flesh.

Only staying briefly, then switching to do the same to the other. Her tongue leaving each bathed in her saliva. Then switching back and forth several times. Then started to gently bite down on each nipple. Each time her teeth would pull and bite a little harder. My passion increasing with each bite. The spot beneath my pussy, becoming wetter with my juices as they ran down between my legs.

Then positioning herself between my legs, she ran her tongue in the valley between my mounds. Her small fingers pinching and kneading my breasts. During her movements, her slightly engorged clit rubbed against mine. Which was sending a pleasurable electric shiver through my body.

"Oh baby! I love you...Make me cum" Then Willow slowly slid down my body. Placing kisses along the way. When she reached my navel, she ran her tongue around and in it.

Then her tongue made contact with my clit. I exploded. Fireworks at the end of a show could not compete with what went off in my head. My hips came so off of the bed so high, that Willow needed to get on her knees to maintain contact. My breathing was such that I felt that I had run a marathon.

"Stop baby, stop." I said raggedly. "How... do you... do that." I was gulping for air. "Don't tell me."

Willow looked up at me. Her face wet with my juices. "It is because I love you, and you love me." I watched as she ran her tongue over her lips. A sharp after shock ran through me as I watched her do it.

After several minutes I was able to compose myself. "Willow, tomorrow we have a few appointments." She had crawled back up to me, and we cuddled together. I kissed her forehead.

"We will be starting at the salon for your first time." I felt her stiffen some. "Then, after I have my doctor's appointment, we will do some shopping." Willow shivered. I was not sure from what. The doctor's appointment was not for me. But I could not tell her that it was about her getting implants. Maybe even starting on HRT.

---------------------------

The next chapter in Willow's transformation will be coming soon. A couple of those changes were just eluded to. Also, her career in modeling would be another chapter in her life that would be just beginning.

As always, thank you for reading my little stories and your constructive comments. I am honored that so many of you are following me.

Until next time. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun always be shining in your face.