All Comments on 'A Fateful Lapse Ch. 01'

by SusanServes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
no point therefore no votes

Nobody of the church nor the judicial system would deem that a "fitting" punishment. That was lewd and no where near legal in either area. Horny idiots and ignorant men.

Just where did you grow up?

How you must love humiliation yourself and or hate women.

If a servant of that time ever smirked at their betters or stood their with mouths open gawking THEY'D be punished, severely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing

enjoyed the story please kkep going thank you

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
You naughty little girl!

Very arousing tale. Could have been even better had it finished with her husband taking her as the others listened in and tried to ignore it. Nice touch to show the husbands care and concern through the eye contact he gives her, made him less of a dick and more of a man of character and strength.

To the idiot Piedelisciousness: You completely miss the point of erotic fantasy, not to mention the "Non consent/ Reluctance" category in which this story is posted. You ought to stick to more mundane/inane categories like non human and romance. Lots of perfectly healthy normal people like varying amounts of spice in their lives and you lack the credentials to pass judgement on anyone's choice of flavor.

SusanServesSusanServesover 11 years agoAuthor
No point...

I'm sorry you didn't like it, Piedeliciousness. Your criticism is right, but in part, I was wanting to write about how people can be corrupted any power they hold - this definitely wasn't fitting punishment. And you give me an idea: Elizabeth should seek retribution from My Byrd - but how to influence that...

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A really good start

This, I am sure, will be a major story; you have a talent for this kind of writing and you should continue with it. You cannot please everyone - trying to is the guarantee of failure. You have many more appreciative comments than unappreciative ones - you will just have to learn to live with criticism, I'm afraid.

For me, this was a fine and arousing story; I look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for a good read.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Ladyparts you gave yourself away showing your true colors

The fact that "idiots" decided to tear me apart shows just what type of people they truly are. Constructive criticism needs to be take and comments on here, by ALL that read them, should be taken as such. Then the person writing gets a better idea.

And no, the husbands eye contact wasn't enough and rarely was mentioned.

You've got the humiliation infront of people, not being able to eat, standing up and then being naked, spanked and having servants to witness. I was unaware this was mentioned to be anything of the BDSM sort. I gave my opinion as all are allowed.

So for those two that decided NOT to e-mail me directly or contact me, you can go to hell.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Susan, good idea of retribution

That would be a good. Her husband went above and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quite erotic

Very well written concept that had many delightful moments. Such as her thinking "You ghastly man Mr Wainwright."

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 11 years ago
Perfect period piece......

You paint deliciously vivid pictures and I hope you will continue with this tale....I felt a little badly for the Lady of the house, but envied both Mr. Wainright and Mr. Byrd, both whom I hope you will incorporate again... there was no overt sex, but this was a very sexy piece.... considering the epoch the exposure was exquisite and I anticipate even more excrutiating abasement!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going. Don't stop here

You need to keep adding to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

I saw this story as a great opening chapter. It opens up many directions and possibilities that the storyline could follow and I look forward to what is hopfully to come next. Well done Susanserves.

And to Piedeliciousness....you have already been called an idiot. I am not sure what the female equivalent of a "dickhead" is but whatever it is you must surely be one. Until you have put yourself out there and submitted a story, can I suggest you keep your crticisms constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it.

Am a bit puzzled by the hostility of some of the replies... it says a lot more about the commenter than it does about the writing.

I'm not an especially religious person, but the conflict that is being set up between different interpretations of religion, honour, duty has thrilling potential for a deeply engaging story.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

SusanServesSusanServesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement everyone. I definitely want to write a second part - at least. I enjoyed writing this and its really great to read your comments. It may take a short while for me to post part two - I know what I want to write but not started it yet !

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
A Different Kind of Story...

Unusual story! Very interesting and graphically told. I wonder what chap2 will contain? Thank you for writing it, and don't delay '2' please!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Perhaps PIE missed the first line?

It does, after all, take place in 1789, if the period costumes and language were not enough (and well crafted, Susan). Is it so hard to imagine that humans of power might abuse it, and that persons of faith might have their beliefs manipulated? It happens frequently in small, secluded religious cults.

Well done, Susan. I read this when you posted chapter two, and will read on.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Piedelisciousness

Not only are you an idiot, because this is non consent NOT BDSM, and because yes, all those elements can indeed be routinely be found within BDSM stories, but because I didn't understand a damn thing you were trying to insult me with; your written expression is so bad.

One of the things I love about leaving comments... I can say what ever the fuck I want. I want to say, ahem, You are an ill informed, uneducated, mostly illiterate moron.... Judging by the content of you comments. Ahhh that felt lovely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous