A Fateful Night

Story Info
A couple is pulled over by an officer with words to say.
4k words
4.1
14.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venaila
Venaila
3 Followers

It was a late and lonely evening as the two drove down the empty road back home. It was quiet, and not a single car passed them as theirs continued onto the seemingly endless street, surrounded by an endless forest. Craig of course always has his fiancée, Krystal drive these roads, and just about all roads. He's always been too afraid to be behind the wheel, and with her driving, he's able to take naps during the entire ride.

"Did you enjoy visiting your parents this weekend?" Krystal asked as her eyes remained focused on the road. Craig sheepishly nods as he tries to return back to sleep, his focus elsewhere as he slowly drifts off once more.

It was obvious that Craig wasn't the least bit interested, and still she paid no mind. She's used to this sort of attitude from him. It's just the kind of person he has been since they've been together for over six years. She softly smiles at the thought of their relationship. Even though he never shows her affection, she knows that some part inside him has love for her that he just can't express. Krystal is expressive of her affection however. She showers him with gifts every chance she gets, and even writes him heartwarming letters from time to time. Even though he hasn't uttered an "I love you" for months, she still loves him. She doesn't let the small things sway her. The lack of love, sex, or attention... she doesn't let any of it get to her. She still loves him.

Despite the road being so lifeless and empty, a flashing blue and red light emerges out of thin air, right behind their car. At first, Krystal didn't know what that glow in the darkness was, but after squinting hard for a while at the rearview mirror, she sighed as she finally recognized what the apparition behind them was. She cooperates without any hesitation, and pulls over to the side of the road, next to the endless forest that they have been driving miles close to.

"Hey, babe, wake up." She says as she shakes Craig awake.

"What, what!?" Craig says in an irritated tone as he pulls his body up. "It's the police, they pulled us over." She replies in a hushed tone as her eyes glaze back to the mirror.

She noticed the figure now, calmly and slowly making its way to their vehicle. She stretched her hand out towards the glove box and dug in it for what felt like an eternity. She calmly pulled her insurance and registration, and gently placed it on the dashboard in front of her, before her hands returned to the wheel. She sighed again, her breath shaky as she turned towards the glass.

The figure stopped in front of her mirror and knocked. She hesitantly rolled down her window, and gave a relaxed smile. "Can I help you, officer?" She says in a soft, yet still vaguely shaky voice.

"Ma'am, do you know how fast you were driving tonight?" His voice was low, and almost disinterested. Krystal looked back, and her eyes widened. "Over the speed limit I guess? O-Officer, you've got the wrong car." She stammers, shocked by the accusation. She made sure to stay on the speed limit. She was so slow that the occasional car that drove by always made sure to pass her.

The man sighed and knocked on the car door. "Ma'am, step out of the vehicle." He said in the same calm voice. Now Krystal stared in horror, and Craig was now attentive after hearing his demands. "No, officer, you can't ask that from me I..." She wasn't able to find the right words, or any words for that matter. She stared blankly, as if waiting for something. Craig sighed and spoke up after the long silence became unbearable. "Just... do what he says, we should try to avoid as much trouble as possible." He said in a frustrated voice. Krystal sighed and caved in. She stepped out of the car. The officer pointed at Craig, signaling for him to do the same. He too, stepped out without hesitation.

Krystal felt the humid and warm air, which almost immediately made her tense up. It felt wrong. All of this felt wrong, and it made her uncomfortabl. The smell of dew and wet soil invaded her smell. "Let's step out towards the trees so that we don't get in the way." He commanded. The couple walked down where the man had pointed, towards ground that sloped towards the dark forest. As they walked, Craig decided to turn back and have a look at the officer, and to his horror, he managed to catch a glimpse of the officer turning off his body cam, and a smirk that formed on the officer's face. Craig begun to panic and pulled his phone out, and that's when he knew that he made a terrible mistake. He stared at his phone in defeat. No signal. There wasn't any service here.

"It was a good try. On the ground, both of you." He says, his voice now gone completely cold This was right where he wanted them, and now he was in charge. He made sure to assert this further by making it obvious to the couple that his hand had now rested on his gun. They both stared in horror as they followed directions. The couple both fell to their knees and landed on the grass. It was slightly wet, wet enough to produce mud, which left their clothes stained and soaked. The scent of the soil was strong, and was the only smell in control of their senses.

The officer towered over the two, and under this angle, there's a clearer look of him. He was tall, and had a bulky build. He had no hair, and his blue eyes were like bright sapphires in the complete darkness. He smirked again, as he crouched down towards Craig. In almost a single swift movement, both Craig's hands and feet were handcuffed, and by the time he noticed, he was already kicked over. His ass landed on the moist ground. Even if he wanted to fight back, he absolutely couldn't. Craig was a scrawny man, so much so that he kind of looked like a boy more than an adult. He was small, and he had always been easy to push around. Now the officer stepped over to his fiancée, and smiled calmly. Krystal stared in pure horror, unable to do anything as she watched Craig get handcuffed, she knew she was next. She wasn't even sure what this man wanted. Were they going to die here? Was she going to leave everyone she loves without saying goodbye? Was there any-

While she was lost in thought, something prodded at her cheek. It was warm, and wet as it pushed against her. She turned her head, and her eyes met the pink mass pressed against her. It was the officer's cock. His bright pink tip was bulging and twitching against her cheek, and she continued to stare at it in shock. The officer was getting annoyed as he watched her body remain lifeless, and decided to offer some support. He pushed a finger into her mouth, and pulled down, as though he were prying a door open. Then, he slid his cock in, and pushed in an inch at a time. Craig looked in horror as he watched the officer force his member into his fiancee's mouth. While he was scrawny and weak, she was much smaller. She's a tiny and pale girl, with bright blue eyes of her own and black hair that stopped at her shoulders. She wore a pair of thick black rimmed glasses. Her body was fragile, thin, with a small chest, but a big curvy ass to make up for her figure.

Krystal's eyes simply peered down as she felt the cock the size of a coke can push its way into her tiny mouth. Her jaw was already hurting, and even though she couldn't fit any more, there was still a lot more length left for her to take. It was thick, and it was soaked from her saliva. She felt every vein on his shaft as it continued to push its way in. There was so much throbbing in her mouth, it kept twitching with excitement as it continued exploring every part of her mouth, and the taste... It was salty, and was a bit sweaty. The smell was strong, and the pre cum that leaked out of its tip swished in her mouth and he pushed more of himself in. So many flavors were introduced to her at once, and it all tasted really g-

Her eyes widened as she peered up at the officer. What was she thinking? She remembered the situation, and realized that what she thought was terrible. This was another man's dick exploring her throat. She was being raped. And she didn't have a choice. Yes, she didn't have a choice.

The officer put a hand on her head, gripping onto Krystal's silky hair as he continued pushing his entire member in. Her eyes were wide, and filled with tears, and she started to run out of air. Fortunately, the base of his cock finally hit her chin, and she felt his length in the back of her throat. She attempted to gasp for air, but every attempt just brought the scent of his musk into her senses. It was dirty, and horribly intoxicating. She felt every part of him pulsate in her mouth, and she knew exactly where the monstrous tip was at in her throat. It twitched and rubbed against her as he kept his length still inside of her.

He noticed her eyes slowly roll up and decided it was time to giver her a break. He finally pulled all of himself out of the mouth he stretched apart. When it swung out, Krystal immediately began panting for air, tears rolling down her cheeks as her eyes remained locked on the man.

"Hopefully that gives you an idea of what to do." He said calmly. Krystal eyes slide down to the dick in front of her, pampered in her spit, twitching now more than ever. Her eyes then glanced over to Craig, who remained shocked as he stared in complete horror.

The horrible thoughts poured in as she stared. She has never seen a cock this size, much less a cock that can last longer than a few seconds. It had a satisfying taste... and an addictive smell. What was initially horror soon grew to yearning. What was home like? Craig's dick always tasted sour, and in a few thrusts he would always finish... His semen was still clear. They couldn't have a child even if they wanted too. He still wasn't developed down there, and his size... His size, his attitude, his disinterest, and the dissatisfaction...

Her eyes returned to normal, and stared at him warmly. She then smiled softly. "I'm sorry Craig, this is for our safety." She said in a calm voice. The way she said it sounded so casual to Craig. It didn't even seem like this was in response to an emergency. She didn't wait for a response, and before he could even open his mouth, her eyes had already returned back to the big cock waiting for her. Her tiny hands latched onto his dick, and began stroking it, spreading her across his endless length with every tug. The sloppy wet sound was too tempting for Krystal, and encouraged her to return her mouth on it. She began by first inviting the tip in. Her tongue swirled on the bright pink head, the same salty taste of his precum clouding her senses.

She sucked on the head and made sure to get more of the salty liquid that continued to leak out, while she prodded at the hole with her tongue. The officer was groaning, as he put his hand on the girl's head once more, giving it a bit of a push. She understood the message and pushed more of his length in, yearning for the same sensation of being stretched. Once enough of him was in, Krystal starting bobbing on his cock, sucking down inches of him off as she pulled back up. Her hands instinctively reached down for his sack, making sure it got attention too. They hung low, and were huge enough on their own, and were heavy in her hand. She gave them as much attention as she could with her tiny hands while her mouth cleaned his cock.

The man smirked and locked eyes with Craig, who was now in tears. "I'm not even making her do this anymore, boy." His voice was cold and sharp as knives as he slowly released his hands from her head. Craig stared in horror as he realized that the man was right. She continued bobbing on his cock, and cleaned the spit she continued to leave behind. Krystal ran her tongue from the base of his cock and shoved it back into her mouth, as if she knew she was being watched. She was clearly enjoying this. Craig was ashamed, and embarrassed. He knew this was his fault. They haven't had sex for months, and he knew exactly why. It takes him seconds to cum, and his semen is still clear. Despite Krystal reassuring him, his premature ejaculations makes sex last for only a few seconds. He continued to watch her suck him off, and his embarrassment only grew when he looked down.

A tent was forming in his pants. His dick was a fourth of the officer's size, and was as thick as a pencil. The officer laughed when he noticed it too. His eyes returned to the woman before him. "I think you know what to do." He said in his calm and cold voice. She nodded and got up, while the man placed his body down on the grass. She was never handcuffed in the first place, it was clear that she didn't even put up much of a fight to begin with. She slipped her pants off while she licked her lips, revealing her thick pale ass to the men. She threw the pants off to the side, followed by her underwear, which were completely soaked. She positioned her body on the officer's, her bare ass pointed at his face, while her eyes locked onto Craig's. Her smile was sheepish, and her mind was clouded with euphoria. She helped direct the tip of his wet and bulging cock to her leaking, wet pussy.

"I still love you babe. This is for our safety, remember?" She said calmly, before slamming her ass down on his cock. His entire length slid in without issue, due from the mixture of precum, spit and pussy juice. The entire length of his cock shaped her tight hole, and caused her to shiver and shake. She wanted to cum from it simply being inside of her. Her mouth began to drool as her eyes remained fixed on Craig's, albeit half lidded. After being fully adjustedto his size, she slowly slid up and down his length, afraid that it would tear her completely if she wasn't too careful, yet all the while, she felt impatient. The feeling of his thick cock throbbing against her walls, and his length being able to hit spots she's never dreamed of reaching made her go insane, until it truly became unbearable. She straddled herself and passionately bounced on his cock. Her ass shook every time she hit the base, and her body shook with pleasure as she felt his massive balls hit her lips on the way down, all while her guts were being rearranged.

The forest was silent. No animal could be heard, no car was in sight. Even the air was dead silent. Only the same sound echoed throughout the night. Plop. Plop. Plop. Every bounce on the officer's cock made the same, rhythmic sound while they continued to intertwine in a unique and exclusive experience. The officer made sure to take in the good view of her big white ass bouncing on his thick cock, and took pleasure in how easy she was to get addicted to him. He made sure to continue having his fun, until he figured it was time to let the boy in on a secret.

"By the way, I never fastened the handcuffs." His voice was calm, and relaxed, as he gripped and smacked her ass. She was absentminded, not paying attention to the conversation at all. Her mind was fully set on getting her fill of his cock. Craig looked down, his eyes cloudy with tears, as he gently pulled his arms apart. Even with his puny arms, the handcuffs fell right off. He stared at his hands.

"What will you do, boy?" The man said. Craig nodded and unzipped his pants, and pulled his own cock out. He gave a good look at his sorry excuse for a penis. It was as thick as a pencil, and smaller than his finger, even when fully erect. He watched his fiancée bounce on the officer's cock, and started stroking himself. It didn't take long for his pre cum enveloped cock to explode. His clear and runny semen landed on the grass in front of him, nowhere near the couple having sex. After he exploded, his cock began growing limp, until it retreated to the size of a pin.

The officer bucked his hips, taking over for Krystal as he began thrusting unrelentlessly. Krystal stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes back. She felt the intense throbbing of the man's length and knew it was time. He was going to finish, and she wanted to be bred by him. "Inside. Inside!" She whined in a shaky voice. The man smirked and followed orders, giving one last thrust before he forced his entire length into her convulsing pussy, unloading ropes of cum inside. Krystal felt the warm pouring cum fill up her insides, and relished in the satisfaction of being full of the officer's valuable cum. She didn't want to waste a drop of it. She moaned in ways that Craig has never heard come from her mouth before. She collapsed on the officer's legs, eyes closed and her mouth drooling. The officer pulled out, and a river of cum instantly leaked out of her. He pushed her limp body aside and got up.

The officer snickered. "What the hell, bitch? I'm not even done yet." He said this as he lifted the girl's tiny body with ease. Her eyes opened once more, and to her shock and bountiful excitement, she saw the man's fat cock as stiff as before, curved and pointed towards her, ready for another round. He lifted her leg up towards the sky, her pussy in complete view to Craig. The officer once again shoved his thick cock into the tiny girl, and started thrusting once more. Every moment was clear in sight to Craig. He wasn't sure how his thick shaft managed to fit his way into such a small hole. It didn't look physically possible, and yet, he saw the man's size disappear into her, inch by inch, claiming her pussy as his property. Claiming Krystal as his.

Krystal started shaking in pleasure again, moaning as her arms flailed towards the nearest tree for support. The officer kept a tight grip at her leg, while he made sure to occasionally decline into a deep and slow thrust, to make this cherishing moment last all the longer. "This is how you pleasure a woman. I hope you learn something from this," He stated. Craig couldn't even words to retort with. He knew the man fucking his fiancée was right. This man's size is unbeatable, and he can last much longer than Craig ever could. The officer smirked again and returned into rapid thrusts, and quickened his pace, which made Krystal whine and moan as she felt her pussy getting beaten raw. In this position, she felt his tip hit her womb with every thrust, the man's size clearly not meant for her, and yet felt perfect to her. This sensation filled her with a pleasurable pain, a feeling she has never felt before.

Her life had always been surrounded around a man that could never fulfill her needs, that's why she doesn't even suggest sex anymore. It's a waste of time. Still, she didn't want to admit this to him, and instead remained positive about the lack of sex to avoid hurting Craig's feelings. At this moment though, that became impossible. Being overloaded with such an addicting feeling made it impossible for her to contain herself. All the disappointment she felt from having useless and undeveloped semen inside of her. All those times she had to masturbate behind his back to feel something. She was, and has always been, a slut for fat cock.

The officer picked up Krystal's tiny body over to Craig, who was still on the floor. He still thrusted into Krystal as he forced her face close to Craig, and from this distance they could almost touch noses. He pulled her arms back and continued to fuck her. Krystal didn't mind being this close to Craig, who had been sobbing at this moment. Every thrust made the drool Krystal accumulated fly onto Craig's face, while he continued to watch. "I'm... sorry... sorry. I'm..." She knew that her words had no meaning. Empty apologies as she attempted to provide a sliver of guilt to at least ease his pain. She couldn't lie to reassure him anymore. In fact, she even took pleasure from this.

That's right. It was his fault. And now, he was facing the consequences. The officer gripped onto her ass as he neared close to another climax, and thrusted wildly, like an animal in heat. Her walls gripped onto his cock, and he enjoyed every second of getting his use out of this horny slut. He shoved his entirety into her, balls deep into her womb before cumming again. His cock pulsated with every shot, while Krystal screamed. Her pussy convulsed on his shaft, as her womb continued to be welled up with his seed. After what felt like endless amounts of cum shots, he finally pulled out. The sensation of being emptied made Krystal fall to her knees, and was just about on the verge of passing out.

Venaila
Venaila
3 Followers
12