A Fateful Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a pat at his clothes, he looked over at Craig before zipping himself up. "You got a mess to clean up boy, and I'm not just talking about the mess I made." He laughed as he walked off. He left without a trace, without a hint of interest, as Craig heard the car roll and drive back on the endless road. Only Krystal's twitchy body and Craig remained. Craig crawled over to her body and stared at her pussy. It was made into a mess. Her lips were raw and used, and all he could see was white-- a mixture of both the officer's and Krystal's cum. Her ass was still up, regardless of being passed out from euphoria. Craig gulped and leaned in, and sucked the white off. He tasted saltiness and sweetness. It was a mix of their cum, and the taste... was delicious to Craig.

This was the result of their work, and the result of his uselessness. His tiny cock got hard again, and he pulled it out. He shoved his tiny cock into Krystal's used pussy, and began thrusting. He felt how used she was, and how loose and stretched and absolutely moist her pussy was. What he was feeling was sloppy seconds. The sensation of a man who had his fun, and equally made the woman in front of him love every second of it. She had been stretched and shaped to that man's girth. She would probably only ever find pleasure from being fucked by a cock of that size. He could never match that, and he was aware of that. In a couple of thrusts he came once more, shooting ropes of his own, lifeless cum inside of her. He has never cummed this hard before... nor has he ever lasted that long. He pulled his cock out, which had already returned to pin size.

12