A Fateful Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Ground-rules are set and new experiences are had.
4.7k words
4.52
17.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two: Setting the ground-rules

Eventually Simone managed to re-gather her wits and decided her best move would be to ignore the hard-on, however hard it might be. Managing to calm down and become flaccid again took longer than she would have liked, but eventually it happened. Simone was looking around for her phone, to check what time it was, seemingly having forgotten where she had put it down before her life had been changed so drastically, but suddenly her mother's ringtone started blasting loudly which made it a much simpler task to find it.

"Hey mom. What's going on?"

"Hi sweetie. Just calling to say that it will just be me coming to pick you up and drive you home and that I won't have any time for a tour. Sorry my darling, but it will have to be another day. I hope that is alright."

Relief washed over Simone a bit, as she had forgotten all about the plan of giving her parents a tour of the campus and she certainly didn't feel up for that now after meeting Jessica. A nice and quiet ride home seemed like just the thing she needed, to give her some time to figure out what the hell she had gotten herself into.

Careful not to let the relief enter her voice, she said "We can just do the tour another day. I hope everything is okay with dad."

"He only had time to call and say that he wasn't going to be able to make it home tonight, let alone be able to come and see your campus. Something about a leak that if it wasn't fixed, could spell disaster for the company. Anyways, I should be arriving in the next five to ten minutes or so and it would be nice if you could be at the parking lot."

"I will begin heading there right away mom. See you soon. Love you, bye!"

"Love you too."

Putting her phone away she quickly grabbed her backpack and headed out the door and towards the parking lot. Simone suspected she waited at least fifteen minutes at the parking lot for her mother and she was almost about to call her and ask where she was, when Simone spotted a tiny bright yellow car coming up the road. Finding it extremely unlikely to not be her mother, she stood up and began waving to get attention.

"Sorry I am a bit late Simone, there was more traffic around the area than I anticipated." Her mother said through the rolled-down window. "Hop in and let's get back."

Ignoring the fact that there her mother's tone did not sound apologetic at all, she got in the car and they took off. Her mind was still finding it hard to focus on the present, as Simone was still playing back her meeting with Jessica and trying desperately to find, something -- anything really -- that might help her situation. Simone simply sat in the passenger's seat in silence, wracking her brain.

Her mother must have seen it on her face, for she suddenly spoke up asking "Is everything alright dear? Did you get to meet your new roommate yet?"

Snapping back to the present, Simone replied with a curt "Yeah I got to meet her. Her name is Jessica and she seems nice, though I didn't get to know her enough. But I am having quite the headache, so if you wouldn't mind, perhaps we could drive the rest of the way home in silence?"

"Of course we can do that, absolutely my sweetheart. And we have aspirin at home, so don't worry. That little headache of yours won't plague you for the rest of the day."

Simone let out a heavy sigh, that she hoped would be seen as a sign of relief even though it was far from it.

"If only you knew just how wrong that statement is mother.... If only you knew" Simone thought grimly.

Arriving home quicker than expected, Simone found that she had at least an hour and a half before dinner would be set, maybe longer. She had not managed to find an answer to her problem however she also had not yet given up.

Maybe it isn't even a problem. Simone thought to herself as she was lounging idly on her bed, still not sure what to spend her time on.

Booting up her PC she sat down and before long she had opened several incognito tabs with various porn videos loaded up and ready to go, despite the fact that she had just jerked off just earlier today she still found herself getting aroused and excited by just thinking back on what Jessica had said just before she had left and trying to imagine what might happen tomorrow.

"She did say that my new college life would begin tomorrow..." Simone thought, a wry smile painted on her face. "So she can't really fault me anything I am doing today. And who knows when I will even be able to touch myself again."

Choosing a tab randomly from one of the several prepared ones she had opened, Simone pulled out her cock and began massaging it lightly as she started the video. It featured a hot young girl, barely looking older than eighteen in a tiny dark room with a gloryhole in the wall. A situation Simone had fantasied herself being in plenty of times in the past and on both sides of that wall.

Shortly after beginning the video her cock was fully erect and she went to grab a small but effective vibrating cock-ring and put it on without turning on the vibrations yet. That would come later -- if she lasted that long.

The girl in the video had now been collared, blindfolded, handcuffed and shackled to the floor with metal chains on her ankles that also connected to her cuffs, forcing her to always be on her knees in front of the hole. There was another chain connected to her collar and the wall, which meant she could not move her head very far. All in all she was stuck and it made Simone intensely horny.

The same large-muscled man that had done this to her then spoke. "Your quota is two dozen guys. I urge you to do a good job otherwise there will be a punishment for you. Oh and I know how you hate the taste of cum, so I posted a lil' message on the other side of this here wall, that swallowing is guaranteed. Have fun, slut!" he finished with an ironic wave, though she obviously could not have seen it with the blindfold on and then he left.

As the first large cock poked through the gloryhole and the helpless slut began choking on it, Simone was already feeling near the summit of her own pleasure and decided to turn on the vibrations from the cock-ring. The fantasy of putting herself in the pornstar's place combined with the vibrations around her fully-engorged dick was more than enough for her to cum, but the cherry on top came when the pornstar began making the most sensational sounds as her mouth was being filled with cum. Despite being unable to see her eyes, Simone could vividly imagine them being wide open in shock and panic and those feelings were enough for her to blow yet another larger-than-average load on the same day.

Pausing the video she went to close down all the unused porn videos she had not even needed -- though not before bookmarking this video as she knew she wanted to return and see more of this lady being stuck and forced to swallow the cum from two dozen men.

Looking at the time, Simone got herself moderately cleaned up and had enough leftover time for a quick shower before dinner.

Dinner was not extraordinary and Simone hastily cleaned her plate before giving her mother a quick kiss on the cheek and dashing upstairs and back into her room. Putting on her wireless headphones she said down in her bed and put on some of her favorite music as she relaxed and daydreamed about Jessica and tomorrow. She contemplated going for a run, to maintain her fitness but decided against it, opting for a rather chill evening with music instead.

At some point later in the evening, Simone was beginning to get horny again, still unable to get Jessica out of her head. However she decided not to act on it and instead try to get some more rest even though it was somewhat early still for her usual routine, as she suspected she might need to be well-rested come tomorrow.

The following morning was rather uneventful. Her father still had not arrived home though he had called and said he was expecting to return home sometime before dinner today, but Simone would be back at the college campus and so it did not really affect her. A hearty breakfast and a quick talk with her mother about needing to delay moving Simone's clothes and other effects due to her father's absence and she was out the door, with her backpack filled with as much clean clothes to wear as she could reliably fit into it.

Arriving on campus took much longer with public transport rather than by car and Simone began noticing butterflies churning her stomach as she got closer and closer. Despite still being clueless as to what she was going to do or say when it came to Jessica, Simone still headed straight for her room on the eastern side of campus.

Standing in front of the door, Simone began fumbling for the key and felt a jab of panic when she could not find it. She was sure she had taken it with her this morning. She gave two soft but quick knocks on the door, not really expecting anyone to be inside. Simone half-turned to leave when she heard a clear voice.

"Come in."

Simone stood completely still at the sound of that voice. Even through the door she recognized it. Jessica. Not wanting to delay any further than she already had, there was only one thing left to do. Face Jessica head on.

Opening the door the first thing that drew her eyes was how little space there was left empty in the room. Jessica had been busy unpacking this morning and had seemingly not cared about splitting the room 50/50.

"Ah Simone. How lovely to see you and I must say it is so wonderful that you have embraced your part already by recognizing that you need to always knock on the door before entering. I am very impressed."

"What... I... err..." Simone began but failed to finish. What was she to say? That she had lost the key or simply fall in line with Jessica's way.

"Come now roomie." Jessica began. "Don't look so flustered already, you should be proud. We have much to do today and so little time. I don't know about you, but I had such a difficult time falling asleep, because I was just so excited about you. You managed to make quite the impression, I must say." Jessica's smile looked downright ravenous.

Simone felt her cheeks grow hotter and dipped further into the room, hoping the breeze from the open window would help a bit. She put down her overstuffed backpack and sat down on the edge of the bed, trying not to smile at how Jessica had mentioned that she too had been excited.

"Not even closing the door behind you, tssk tssk and sitting down without asking proper permission first. Perhaps I was overestimating how onboard you were already. But let us do so now as the very first of a long list of things for today." Jessica said with slight annoyance entering her tone.

Jessica went to close and lock the door before sitting down on her own bed across from Simone before speaking again.

"I take it nothing has changed since yesterday and that this is still something you want to embark upon. I want to be very clear and upfront with you about this. Consent is paramount and all you will ever have to do is say that you are not interested and nothing more will happen. Rest assured that your secret will remain safe with me, regardless of what you say." Jessica finished and began readjusting her hair, though Simone could not see any need for it. Jessica looked cute as a button, even more so than yesterday.

Something seemed to click into place deep inside Simone and she spoke up to reply quickly, not wanting to make it seem the hesitancy was due to having second thoughts.

"I do wish to be your submissive, Jess." Simone said in her most submissive tone possible. Already wanting to play into that, she added "That is, if you will accept me. If you find me worthy."

The window was not helping at all and Simone's cheeks felt aflame and her heart was pounding loudly now. Her cock was also not making this any easier on her as she could feel the blood beginning to rush into it.

"I am so very glad that you said that. And as for finding you worthy, that is less a weight upon my shoulders and more on yours. However I must say that I find you to be a gem -- a rough uncut gem that is brimming with potential if the right tools be applied. And I just happen to know my way around those very same tools."

God Jessica was turning Simone on with ease, the way she talked. Hinting at the future without being explicit. And the compliment did not hurt either.

"Now that we have that out of the way. For the moment I find you acceptable, but make no mistake this can change" Jessica started up again. "The next thing we need to do is establish the rules holding up our arrangement. As I said earlier, Consent is everything and you are going to need a safe-word. Got any particular suggestion? Ideally something that might work while gagged."

Her mind feeling suddenly blank, Simone scrambled to think of something. The most unusual idea popped into her head and without thinking any further she blurted out.

"Waffle-iron."

Jessica's face twisted into a mix of surprise and laughter as she repeated it. "Waffle-iron. Well that works for me. Certainly an original choice."

"I am glad you like it Jess."

"Mistress." Jessica corrected. "That is good, as that would be the very next thing on the to-do list. You are not to call me Jess or Jessica ever again unless we are in a crowded public space where someone we know, would hear. Inside this room and at any other time we are alone, I am to be called mistress or there will be swift and harsh punishment."

"Yes mistress. I understand mistress." Simone said meekly, averting her eyes and looking at the carpet Jess had brought in that covered the hard wooden floorboards.

"Good, good. Now something I spotted yesterday is that you don't shave daily down there. That is simply unacceptable so starting right now, you will go take a shower and shave everything. Chop chop."

Simone's head jerked up at hearing that. This very quickly had gone from establishing rules to enforcing them. It was not that she minded it so much, as it still excited Simone, but merely that it felt rushed. And also she did not have anything to shave with.

"Mistress I am afraid I do not..." She cut off as Jess raised her hand and took up from where she had left off.

"You don't have anything to shave with. If only there had been some way to foresee this as being needed."

Obviously Jess had planned for this outcome and she handed over a small bottle of shaving gel and a razor she had hidden under her pillow. Simone thought she could see something else barely sticking out from underneath the pillow but Jess had sat down again while pointing to the door so she was blocking the view.

"As you command mistress." Simone said curtly before standing to gather up two towels and head out the door. It had been a couple weeks since the last time she had shaved but luckily the growth was not too difficult to manage. Slowly and carefully around the balls, Simone rhythmically shaved and gave her best effort to not leave anything behind.

Walking back into her room, Simone found Jessica reading a book while in bed, all tucked and comfortable looking underneath the blanket.

With a towel wrapped around her hair and another around her body, Simone sat down on her own bed after locking the door before asking. "I have finished your task mistress." She wanted to ask what was next but was reluctant to speak any more than she had to yet, unsure about how strict of a mistress Jessica would be.

"Show me." Jessica commanded as she marked her spot in the book and put it down. "Stand up and let me inspect you."

The directness of her words excited Simone but not enough for any reaction with her dick yet, it was still soft after the shower and shave. Complying with the command, Simone stood and pulled the curtains in front of the window before removing her towel hiding her body from her mistress.

Jessica got up from her bed too and took two steps towards Simone before kneeling down and giving her cock a thorough inspection. Jessica made sure to use both her hands and feel all around the base and the ballsack for any stray hairs that had evaded the razor's blade. It took every bit of power and concentration for Simone to not get an erection and still she was only partially successful.

Nodding to herself, Jessica went over to her bed and grabbed something that had been underneath the blankets.

Simone could not see exactly what Jessica was fumbling with but she heard some minor rattling sounds. Still with her back turned to Simone, Jessica began speaking.

"While you are my submissive, there are some basic rules just like always needing to address me as mistress that you must follow. Remember these and know that there is a harsh punishment for breaking any of these rules."

"Number one, you are aware of."

"Number two. You will speak only when spoken to or to announce you have finished a task set before you."

"Number three, your orgasms are now under my complete control. If at any time you are getting close, you must inform me immediately and see if asking for permission is an option available to you. To help ensure that control we will be employing the use of this." Jessica said with excitement as she turned and held up a black plastic chastity cage.

Handing it over to Simone, Jessica did not even bother with a verbal command telling her to put it on. As soon as Simone had it in her hands, she began the task of putting it on.

"Now I hope the size will be a good fit. I didn't get to take your measurements yesterday so I had to eyeball it. It should be a tight fit around the base and there should not be any room whatsoever for you to get hard."

Simone had gotten the initial base-ring put on and it seemed snug around her cock and balls, but not painful or restrictive of bloodflow. She hoped it would remain that way. Squishing her dick into the plastic tube took a bit of effort since she was semi-hard but Simone was firm In her resolve and before long it was fully enveloped, leaving behind a small nub of black plastic and two balls hanging out as the only thing left.

Jessica knelt down again so her head was parallel with her now caged dick and took a key out from her pocket and with a swift twist, locked away access so Simone's favorite past-time.

"This little friend of mine will stay with me right here." Jessica said as she took the key and put it on a chain that fit around her neck, so that it was dangling in-between he ample breasts. "My my how much better you look caged up. Get used to it slave as I don't expect to unlock you outside of daily supervised cleanings."

Her words seemed to get the reaction she had hoped for as Simone found herself aching for pleasure and straining in the tight cage and Jessica could see it. It was the first time she had been called a slave before and Simone found herself getting more turned on by it.

"Of course mistress. Anything to please you mistress." Simone managed to say and found herself not just saying it because it felt proper, but actually mean it. This was only the second day they had known each other but already Simone found herself wanting to please her new mistress.

"Now when was the last time you had an orgasm and what is your experience with anal play?" Jessica asked still smiling broadly at seeing her slave like this.

"Yesterday evening mistress. I jerked off at my home last night. And I have only ever tried my own fingers up my ass while in the shower mistress. Never any toys."

"Well that is about to change. Right now in fact as I have a plan in mind for you." Jessica said turning again to rummage around with whatever was left under the blanket.

Simone found herself straining more and more in the cage, her cheeks felt alive with heat knowing that there was nothing she could do to alleviate any of the pressure she was feeling made her simultaneously both so incredibly frustrated and turned on.

12