A Fateful Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having found what she was looking for, Jessica turned around and Simone's eyes must have opened wide for Jessica spoke up.

"It isn't that big, don't look like that. This is a moderately sized plug, one for beginners who are not afraid. It even has a vibrator built in, so now turn around, bend over and spread your cheeks for me. This is something I want to do to you since this is your very first time."

Obeying her mistress' command she soon felt a cold lubed plug beginning to push its way into her.

"That's it. Just relax your muscles and it will be done in no time." Jessica added, sounding impatient.

The plug suddenly went in all the way and Simone gave a small yelp as it surprised her but found that the feeling of being plugged and caged was oddly tantalizing. And the vibrations had not even begun yet.

"Excellent. Final question for now. How are you with pain, my slave?"

"I... I am afraid I simply don't know mistress. It has never been something I have tried alone. But if my mistress wishes to inflict some, I stand ready and waiting." Simone had heard something similar from some porn she had watched and had liked how it sounded then and somehow it felt even better now when it was herself saying it.

"We will see what you are made of then slave. Lay down in your bed and I will grab the rest of what we will need for now."

Simone did as she was told and found that standing with a plug inside was much different than sitting or lying down with one. The pressure it applied was much greater and noticeable now.

Jessica brought with her two sets of simple leather cuffs with a small chain between them. Simone guessed one for her wrists and one for her ankles. When Jessica took the larger set and began wrapping them on her ankles, Simone knew her guess was right. Soon Simone's ankles were cuffed together and her wrists cuffed together.

Jessica left to go get some more stuff and it gave Simone some time to test out the cuffs. She had never been tied up before and she could feel her heartbeat pound away so loudly. She wanted out of that damn chastity cage and to jerk off more than she had ever wanted to before in her life. Staying silent and thus following rule two, seemed the second hardest thing in the world, only beaten by her cock which felt like it was rock-hard and straining against the cage, Simone thought it could burst free any moment.

Returning with her hands filled with more chains, Jessica connected one chain to the ankle-cuffs together with the metal-frame the mattress was on, resulting in Simone's legs being unable to be moved more than a few inches above the mattress itself. Jessica did the same with the wrist-cuffs though first she pulled Simone's arms up over her head before connecting the chains to the metal-frame.

Simone was now strung out on her bed, her cock in a cage and her ass plugged. She felt helpless but not the least bit afraid. It was heaven.

"And now for the first pain-test." Jessica said teasingly as she took a pair of metallic nipple-clamps that had a chain connecting them and put them on Simone's hard nipples.

When the first nipple was clamped, Simone drew in a quick breath at the pain of it and the second nipple made the pain even worse. But it quickly became much more manageable and before long it only added to the erotic nature of it all. Simone took a chance and spoke, despite not having been addressed by her mistress.

"Thank you mistress." Was all Simone said, hoping that it would not be seen as breaking rule number two.

"Oh don't thank me yet. We are close, but not quite done still. I will just go and grab the last I need."

There was no rummaging anymore, Jessica went straight to her bed and straight back again. From what Simone could see, she was holding a black ball-gag and a thick silky-satin blindfold.

First came the blindfold and despite the small stature of Jessica, she was stronger than she appeared for she tied it extremely tight, ensuring no visibility for Simone. Second, the ball-gag.

"Let me know when at what notch it becomes too tight." Jessica whispered lustfully into Simone's ear and it drove her crazy with arousal. When the ball-gag was feeling too tight, she gave what she hoped would be a sign. Jessica stopped tightening it and instead finished it off.

"Well don't you look lovely. Naked and plugged, tied and helpless you are under my complete control now slave. I have one final thing for you slave and I suspect you might not enjoy this at first, but that is just too bad for you."

Unable to see anything, Simone could only guess as to what Jessica was doing from what she could hear. There was a slight shuffling of feet and then a slight ripping sound like a tiny plastic envelope being opened.

"In a little while, I am going to turn on the vibrator in that butt-plug of yours. Then I am going to put a condom on your little caged cock, so that any and all of the precum you might produce gets collected. The contents of that condom will be something you need to drink before I will let you out. And I am going to be constantly teasing you, torturing you, whispering all manner of dirty, kinky things in your ears. For the big finish, I am going to be masturbating right next to you, knowing you can't see anything but you will be able to hear everything. And if you are really lucky, I might let you smell me. Now then, shall we begin?"

Simone could not believe what she had just heard. She was going to be lying here for how long exactly, Jessica had not said. And she had to eat her own precum, something she had never done before, hardly ever even thought of, though now it was all she could think of. Simone loved her predicament. Simone had been too caught up in her own thoughts of pleasure that she had not even felt the condom being put on her caged cock, for the vibrations in the plug just started and it caught Simone by surprise. The first words Jessica whispered into her ears after turning on the vibrator, made Simone realize exactly what she was in for.

"I just now decided. Your first chance for an orgasm will be on the first day classes begin."

12