A Fateful Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
The first day of Simone's submission ends.
4.2k words
4.62
10.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three: The end of day one.

The moment Simone had been both dreading and strangely also looked forward to in a way had finally arrived. Jessica had just given word that it was time to go and that meant Simone had to swallow the contents of the condom that sat snugly on her tiny caged cock. Despite the vibrator now being turned off, Simone was still in a state of ecstasy in part due to the juices from her mistress that coated the skin just below her nostrils, never letting her forget the smell.

"I am excited to see how much precum you will have produced this first session my slave. If your production is low, then that is something we will need to work on." Jessica said as Simone felt her mistress's hands give one last yank on the nipple clamp chain before moving further down.

"Hmm I suppose this is an acceptable amount though I had naturally hoped for more, purely because I suspect you are hungry." Jessica said. "Now let me quickly just remove the ball-gag and I will give you your dinner for today, but don't swallow it until I give you the go-ahead."

Simone's jaw had begun to ache a bit so she was glad when the ball-gag was removed though she suddenly felt her stomach churn as she was still blindfolded and tied down. She knew what was coming next and what she needed to do.

"Open your mouth and prepare to receive your filth back. You made it and it is your responsibility to make it go away."

She did as she was told and it seemed like an eternity stretched before she felt something land on her tongue. At first she was surprised but the stream continued with no signs of slowing down, as it proceeded to fill her mouth. Simone began to worry that there was more than would fit in one single mouthful but suddenly Jessica spoke.

"There you have it, the final drop. Now be a good slave and hold it in your mouth, while keeping it open for me until I get back. Be very careful not to cough or you might need to swallow it all prematurely and if it isn't in your mouth when I get back, the punishment will be severe. I am a sweaty mess and I need a shower. Don't worry, I will lock the door, we wouldn't want anyone to suddenly walk in on you like this."

Pure disbelief washed across Simone as she now had to face a new predicament. Unable to move or speak, there was really nothing to do but accept her situation and enjoy it. She had enjoyed all the teasing and playfulness of the first part of the show, now she just needed to endure the end.

Waiting on Jessica to return was testing the limits of Simone's patience. She had nothing to gauge the time with, no real clue as to how long she waited but eventually she heard the sound of the door unlocking. A small spark of panic hit Simone as she realized it could technically be someone else with a key, but her fear was quickly put to rest when Jessica spoke.

"Ahhhh that shower was refreshing and just what I needed. And I see you managed to hold it in your mouth all this time."

Simone felt a finger lightly brush her cheek as it pulled back her hair.

"Be a good slave and dispose of your filth for me." Jessica whispered into Simone's ear and it sent a small shiver down her spine.

She obeyed the command and swallowed it all down in one big gulp and found that while holding it in her mouth had not been terrible bad, the aftertaste was unpleasant. Suddenly she really wanted out of the cuffs just to brush her teeth.

"Excellent my slave. Now be patient while I put on some fresh clothes as you are not even remotely close to the privilege of seeing your mistress's naked body. Perhaps if you continue to perform as well as today you might earn a peek."

It was a challenge to wait this last short while before being untied, but Simone knew she had to remain silent and patient.

"Let's get you untied so you can move on to the next stage of your training for today. I suspect we still have plenty of times and there are still many more things you need to learn before the day is over."

Simone felt her hands being freed from the cuffs and she began rubbing gently on her wrists and knew she was going to move on to rubbing her ankles in just a moment. She had no clue how long she had been tied up for overall but somewhere after Jessica had gone for her shower, a low dull ache had begun setting in. Simone was glad that she was fit and could withstand having her body strained like this, but she had limits. Hopefully Simone would have plenty of time to work out and keep maintaining this skill, otherwise this could quickly go sideways.

"Give your eyes a moment to adjust before opening them." Jessica said as the blindfold became loosened and taken off.

Slowly opening her eyes and blinking constantly, Simone was surprised to see that it was darker than she had expected. Curiosity sparked as she wondered exactly how long she had been tied up for. She felt no real hunger yet so dinnertime should still be sometime away. Simone thought about looking at her phone for the answer, but hesitated knowing that might be overstepping what a slave was allowed while in the presence of her mistress.

Sitting on her own bed, Jessica had a new outfit on now wearing a sky-blue t-shirt a couple sizes too big and a small skirt in dark green. From what Simone could tell she also did not wear a bra though she did not want to openly stare to find out for sure.

"Crawl to me slave." Jessica commanded, sounding like a regal queen sitting on a throne and as if speaking to a peasant. Perhaps in her mind that is what she felt like.

Simone complied and went down on all fours to crawl to Jessica still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Again, Simone complied and soon found her hands cuffed together again, this time more tightly packed.

"Now worship my feet with your lips. Prove to me that you know not just how to receive pain and pleasure, but also in how to give. Adore and worship me slave."

Seeing this as a chance to get on her mistress's good side and maybe get towards her own orgasm sooner, Simone wasted no time and got straight to work.

Starting with the left leg, Simone gently kissed it just above the ankles and slowly rotated as she ascended upwards. When she was almost as the knee she changed leg and did the same on the right leg, now only working downwards instead. It quickly turned into a rhythm and Simone found herself oddly enjoying this seemingly simple act of just kissing the legs of her mistress.

"Enough." Came the sudden command from Jessica. "You know what to do and you leap to obey. Yet there is still something missing. It doesn't feel like you are truly grateful for the fact that I am allowing you to directly kiss my body with your lips."

Getting the exact opposite response than Simone had expected, she was suddenly panicked and she spoke up, wanting to defend herself without realizing that she had not been addressed in a way that gave her an opening.

"I am sorry mistress, my deepest apologies mistress."

"Did I give you permission to speak, slave." Jessica said in a low voice, though it was filled with heated passion.

Suddenly feeling very unsure about her position, Simone spoke up.

"No mistress. Forgive me mistress."

Simone had her head tilted down so it came as a surprise when a hand from Jessica suddenly cupped her chin and forced her head up so they had eye-contact.

The slap that followed left a ringing in Simone's ear and all she felt was surprise. And pain. It seemed despite how small Jessica looked, she could still make it hurt.

"I am not in a forgiving mood today, slave. I told you that failure to follow the rules would result in punishment and now you know what kind of punishment awaits you, should you forget. Now onto some more exciting stuff, today I have made a lot of notes and have had many ideas on what to do with you, so before I let you go for today, I have some more questions."

"First up is how you feel about getting your nipples pierced. Potentially also your pathetic excuse for a cock, but that would be far off into the future."

Simone wanted to rub her left cheek in hopes to soothe the pain but did not want to show her mistress how much it actually had hurt. She felt caught off-guard by the question as piercings were not something her family would approve of and so she had never spent much time considering it.

"My family would never have allowed it mistress so I have never thought much about it."

"That is not a good enough answer slave. I asked you how you felt about it and you must understand that regardless of how you feel about this particular subject, whatever your family thinks should no longer be able to deter you from doing something you truly want. Their opinions should matter to you, but not force you." Jessica said crossing her arms in front of her, which made her breasts pop a bit making them look even better. It seemed Simone had guessed correctly and that Jessica was not in fact wearing a bra.

"Now answer the question properly slave."

She gave it some proper thought and concluded that getting her nipples pierced would suit her submissive stature very well. And if she did not want to send the wrong message to certain people, she could always simply remove them for a time. Getting a prince albert on the other hand seemed too extreme and far too early for Simone and she was absolutely not sure how she would feel having to show a stranger the fact that she had a dick.

"I would like to get these nipples pierced mistress." Simone said while taking each nipple in her hands and giving them a small squeeze. "I think it would suit this slave very well. However I am not so certain about getting my cock pierced"

"A proper answer this time and one that I am glad to hear. Hopefully we can get that done sooner rather than later, perhaps even before classes begin. I am certain it will be a fun experience to go and get your nipples pierced while you are locked in a chastity cage."

Simone had practically forgotten that fact. Ever since she had been untied from her cuffs her dick had not strained in the cage at all and she had totally forgotten about it. The same could be said for the plug up her ass now that she was no longer applying extra pressure to it as she was still kneeling in front of her mistress's legs.

"Something very important we need to discuss as this is something that is preventing me from making further plans for our future. What are you hard limits, slave. Don't be afraid to speak openly and honestly here and now as I would rather you set your limits now and then maybe they get moved sometime in the future."

There was one thing that instantly came to mind and Simone blurted it out almost too hastily.

"No scat of any kind mistress. I am okay with cum -- though I dread and shiver when I think of your plans for my first load after this cage comes off." Jessica smiled at that.

"My school-life comes first and my slave-life to you should be second. If I am struggling too much or the exams are brutal, I must be allowed time off from heavy-duty restraints that prevents me from working."

Trying to think of anything else that she would consider a hard-limit for herself, Simone blanket as she wanted to explore and try rather than just simply say no. Where was the fun if you did not experiment she thought.

"Nothing more to add slave? That is quite the short list of hard limits. I will try and do my best to train you, to expose you to as much as possible. What about public humiliation?"

It had briefly occurred to Simone that anything to do with being in public quickly became very risky for her, as she did not want anyone to know about her situation. But Jessica had already promised she would not directly reveal anything when out in public and she trusted her to stick to her word.

"You already promised mistress that you would not directly and purposefully tell or reveal to anyone about my dick and I trust you. As for the large middle-ground of grey area that that allows for, I am open to explore it with you as my mistress. That and anything else you wish to throw my way."

Jessica looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding. "I can respect that. Now I need to measure your neck for a permanent collar so be still for just a moment."

Permanent Simone thought. That worried her a bit even through the excitement of having to wear a collar that indicated ownership to her new mistress. She wondered what her family would say if they say it and decided to ask about it. And she wondered about what her reply would be should that day ever come.

Jessica had finished measuring and had written something down in a small notebook.

"How much money are you willing to spend on this, slave? Some of my plans would involve expert craftsmanship and custom made designs with your specific measurements and those do not come cheap. I myself have already spent some money for today's activities and I would say that it was well worth it."

"So long as I still have enough left for the necessary items for school and general living like food and clothes, I don't have an upper limit mistress. This is important to me and I don't want to regret not having experienced something simply due to the cost. And if we come across something really expensive, we can find something out I am sure. I am good with numbers."

"Earlier when I was putting on the cuffs on your ankles, I noticed how nice and fit you are, in particular your legs. I take it you like to stay in good shape and exercise?"

"Yes mistress. I particularly enjoy running as it helps clear my head."

"Excellent. I intend to be harsh and sometimes even brutal towards your body and so you will need to maintain that. In fact I think that a nice evening run right now will do you wonders after the day you have had. However this will be on my terms."

Getting excited once again and feeling the strain of her cock locked away in the cage, Simone found herself asking. "And what will those terms be mistress?"

For the second time this evening, Simone felt the fury of her mistress's hands as she was slapped thoroughly on the cheek. She realized that it had not been an opening for her to speak and was mortified by how quickly she had forgotten.

"I trust you are aware of why that just happened." Simone gave a slight nod and Jessica continued. "Stand up and prepare your running clothes but don't put it on yet. And tell me how far you normally run, on an average day."

Simone obeyed and began rummaging through her backpack for a set of clothes suitable for a run.

"I don't know exactly how far I usually run. I have a few routes back home that I will run depending on how much time I want to spend. On average it takes maybe a little more than an hour and I would guess maybe five to six miles."

Having found a proper attire for running Simone gathered it all up in her arms and turned around to face her mistress. Jessica was still sitting down the edge of her bed, though this time she was engrossed in looking at her phone with great intent.

"The length of one lap around the entire campus is supposedly seven and a half miles roughly speaking. If you want to sleep unrestrained tonight, you will complete that lap and be back here in less than one hour and fifteen minutes. I am also going to insist on having the plug constantly vibrating throughout and for breaking one of the most basic rules twice in one day, I will also put the clamps back on your nipples which I just know must excite you. All that bouncing will surely add a nice layer of pain which should only serve as a greater motivator for finishing on time. When you are back here we are done for today and will go our separate ways until it is time to sleep."

Finding it a harsh but also fair punishment Simone did not speak as the nipple-clamps were applied once more. She was looking forward to going for a run and then it would be dinner-time. She had begun feeling hungry a short while ago now and was sure that after this run she would be starving. After putting on her clothes she grabbed her phone and quickly found a map detailing the lap she was about to run. Putting on her earbuds and her shoes she was ready.

Together they walked down and outside through the large doors of the east academy. This late there were few students milling about.

"Okay slave get ready. Your timer starts.... Now."

It took less than ten steps before the nipple-clamps began causing Simone trouble but there was nothing to do but accept it and move on. Trying to clear her mind with the help of her favorite music, she tried to set a pace that felt slightly faster than her normal routine. She was glad there were few students out at this hour as even through her music, Simone could faintly hear the clinking of her cage and the chain from her nipple-clamps and she did not want anyone to know.

Losing herself in the simple act of running, Simone was suddenly surprised to see the large building of the east academy right in front of her once more. Quickly dashing up the stairs and through the large wooden doors she rushed up and found the door to her room unlocked as she entered, sweat pouring down from her.

Jessica was lying in bed reading with earbuds in but put her book down and pulled out the music as she looked at Simone. Jessica grabbed her phone and her eyebrows were raised in surprise.

"One hour and eleven minutes. Impressive, considering the tough day you have had. You get to sleep free of any restraints tonight... well except your cage of course. And just like I said, for the rest of the evening we are no longer dominant and submissive." Jessica shifted her tone completely when she spoke up again.

"Hey Simone, did you have a nice run? You must be starving, I know I am. How about we go and find ourselves some dinner."

It had felt so long since Jessica had called her by her actual name despite it being yesterday that it sounded off to Simone. Somehow that seemed less genuine than when she was calling her slave. Still her mistress had given the command and she responded in kind.

"Oh yeah that run was just what I needed, Jess. And I am absolutely starving. Let me just quickly get this sweat cleaned off and put on some fresh clothes and we can be off."

Together they left their dorm-room and went for a bite to eat, casually talking about more regular things like where they came from and their hopes and dreams for the future. During the entire time they were away, Simone could not shake the feeling that despite this being a genuinely nice time with her roommate, that it was somehow all fake. Towards the end she wanted nothing more than to return to the dominant-submissive state they had been in for almost the entire day.

Eventually they left the small corner of the cafeteria they had been occupying and made their way back to their room when Jessica broke the silence.

"I am afraid I have some place else to be so I will leave you for now, Simone. I don't know when I will be back but it might be very late so I will try not to wake you when I return. Cya tomorrow for another day filled with fun and excitement."

"Cya Jess have fun wherever you are going." Simone replied in more dry tones than she would have liked. She did not want to let Jessica know how disappointed she had felt when Jessica had told her that they would not spend the evening together in their room. Simone had secretly hoped to re-establish their dominant-submissive relationship before they would head to bed.

Simone made it back into her room and found herself suddenly quite bored. The plug was still inside her as she had gotten quite used to it by now already but she went to the bathroom and gave it a thorough cleaning and put it away for the night. The urge to jerk off rose slowly inside of her, like water on low-heat slowly beginning to boil, but eventually it would boil over. Simone felt in a similar manner that the urge to masturbate was easily controlled when her mind was busy with other things but in moments like these, it did not take long before her mind eventually fell back on that.

12