A Fateful Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her phone she decided she would text her mother and just give her a brief accounting of how her day had been, simply to let her know she was alright.

Opening up a window she pulled out her laptop from the backpack and decided she would listen to some music, hoping it would keep her mind away from the cage tightly encasing her dick.

For a time it worked but the later the evening went on, the more frustrated Simone became. Picking up her laptop she brought it with her in bed and opened up an incognito tab and began searching for ways to pleasure one-self while caged.

Several interesting and downright hot ideas quickly became known to Simone but most of them had some kind of requirement that she did not really have at her disposal. The closest she could get would be the butt-plug to be used as a vibrator rather than a plug since it did not hit her prostate at all.

Simone found herself more and more wishing for Jessica's return both for the company but also for having a mistress back. Not wanting to risk breaking any more rules than what she had already done for today, she closed it all down and put away the laptop deciding instead to try and sleep off her frustrations at being caged.

A quick brushing of her teeth and a face-wash was all Simone needed before she was ready to try and fall asleep.

Lying in bed she quickly realized that despite the tough day she had had, she was not the least bit tired. She was horny as all hell and there was no way to give her any relief. Simply toughing it out was her only option and although it arrived unbearably slowly, sleep did eventually fall over her.

Simone awoke to a sudden pain in her groin and she sat upright in a burst and flung the sheets to the side. Even in the dim light from the window she could see that there was nothing out of the ordinary. Just a plastic chastity cage and the cock-and-balls that followed. She was straining the cage harder now than she had been at any time during the day with Jessica and the pain was substantial.

Fumbling for her phone she saw that it was a little past three o'clock in the middle of the night. Looking over in the other bed, she was surprised to see no Jessica sleeping in the bed.

Tired, horny, frustrated and in pain, Simone was in a grumpy mood when she decided to try and go back to sleep. She had known that the nocturnal erections might make sleeping with a cage on, a potential problem, but she had not experienced it herself until now. And there was still a week left until it was going to be taken off for her first chance at an orgasm. Not even a guaranteed orgasm, but just a mere chance. Knowing Jessica it would involve some challenging tasks. That excited her as much as it frightened her.

It was going to be an unbearable week.

12