All Comments on 'A Father Knows Best'

by tk998877

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

So hot! A naive young man seduced by his girlfriend's Dad, under the guise of learning how to please a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I got done by my father-in-law also. He was not my in-law yet. It was very enjoyable. I was 15 when he fucked me the first time. We got together weekly after the first time. He fucked me for over 22 years. I sure miss that uncut cock!!!

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 9 years ago
Hot

One of the most erotic stories I have read! Thank you!

deanahiideanahiialmost 11 years ago
if only

what a nice way to find out about sex! good writing, keep it up. hehe it will keep me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the 1st commenter and author

Can you both write more please

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 11 years ago
good story

I liked.... very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice,

My father-in-law found some incriminating evidence in my belongings and blackmailed me into having sex with him two weeks after my wedding, thankfully I was 20 and had dabbled with same sex before, but, not with anyone so well hung.

He took me with him to "look at a car he was thinking about buying" as I was a mechanic giving us as much time as he wished to use me.

We arrived at a house belonging to his pal when I found out it was to be a threesome, his pal was also w/h but not as thick and both took my arse twice that afternoon and on many times later over a few years and I loved it., please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous